USING THE CORONA-VIRUS AS AN EXCUSE FOR THE GRIM REALITY OF WHAT’S TO COME NEXT

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant World Events USING THE CORONA-VIRUS AS AN EXCUSE FOR THE GRIM REALITY OF WHAT’S TO COME NEXT

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author
      thedre
      Participant

@thedre do you think the world can still last 20 years without anarchy? I am busy right now expanding our business. Is it worth it or will some major event happen and I am just wasting my time? What do you think my man?

thedre
      Participant

@Nerd A Lot(@freeridesforgasmoney) and @genetics are the same person

I Honestly think that this will soon end soon meaning in the next few months or so. And with the new Canadian Government’s aid packages for all small business owners to be able to remain afloat during these uncertain times,,, You will be Ok Brother.

So take this time that you would most probably have during normal busy time, and make the needed changes to your business while you have ample time to do so. And i say this cause for many small businesses,,, this Pandemic is a blessing in disguise.
      Andre. 🙂

illegalsmile55
        Participant

Except he lives in the Philippines. πŸ˜›

thedre
          Participant

@Illegalsmile55
          Good Point Lisa, as i never put one, and one together, and took a close look at his/her avatar.

Lord Wankdust
          Participant

Randomised commas. Like simply scattering sweetcorn across a kitchen floor.

Hamburger Bob
      Participant
      thedre
      Participant

Forbes magazine can sometimes be a truthful source, depending what exactly their are allowed to write. Also THE Editor In Chief (I Believe) is Jewish, so depending on what they are talking about, with depend on how heavily censored it becomes.

Wuhani Muja
      Participant

Interesting story about a German lawyer who got thrown in the looney bin for opposing the fascist state.
      https://www.ukcolumn.org/article/coronavirus-lockdown-german-lawyer-detained-opposition

thedre
      Participant

Gabriel Wortman,, A Dirty Ashkenazic Jew, Murdered in Cold Blood 22 innocent people in Nova-Scotia Canada on April 19th. 2020. He committed all of these murders while using an R.C.M.P. Car, and uniform, something that police believe he had built (The R.C.M.P.Police Cruiser), and obtained (The R.C.M.P. Uniform) over a couple of years.

Besides being pissed-off at the fact that his denture clinic was forced closed, & shut because of the Covid-19 situation. Some people who knew him also believed that he had this Hate-On for anyone Non-Jewish, so he killed 22 innocent souls, before The Police finally shot him dead in a gas station parking lot.

Below is A Picture of the replica R.C.M.P.Police Cruiser that he built, and used while driving around, & killing 22 people including an R.C.M.P. Officer and burning down their houses in the process. And also below is a video about the victims and who they were.

Is it not strange that this Jew-Cunt decided to kill all these good people during a Global Pandemic???
      Coincidence ??? I think not, as it was part of this Pandemic for reasons yet unknown to us and the public at the moment. πŸ™

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/nova-scotia-mass-shooting-victims

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/in-photos-nova-scotia-shooting/ss-BB12T2Hi#image=22

TheProtocolsOfZion
        Participant
          thedre
          Participant

Yea,,, funny you mention this, cause i went for a nap ater supper,,, got up an hour ago, and seen that at the starting of the Ottawa’s 11 O’Clock C.B.C. News Channel. He said that this was not the right time to start implementing new laws, but as soon as this is done & over with they will start looking at gun-control.

And why??? only cause this Jew was able to procure himself an R.C.M.P. Looking Car, & Uniform??? And that he had also acquire some fully automatic weapons across the border in the U.S..?? Why Da-Fuck should we have to pay for this **Jewish set-up asshole which i believe the whole thing was a set-up**

And how do we know that this Cunt-Jew was killed to begin with, when nobody was around, and on the streets to see his body being shot, and himself killed??? I Say this because the streets were all empty due to (Social-Distancing.) So how do we truly know for sure that he was not simply switched by a 50 year-old unclaimed dead john do and that the Killer Jew Wortman has not been moved out of country under an assumed name?? NAME, and AN Unnamed ??

Starting to look like A Complete Set-Up, and show TO REMOVE CANADIANS OF ALL THEIR WEAPONS MAN πŸ™

TheProtocolsOfZion
        Participant

@thedre

Notice the black and brown hand taking the gun away from the white hand.

gun control

thedre
          Participant

@TheProtocolsOfZion
          Yep,,, Them Childish Card-Making Jew-Cunts, Know How to piss us all off that’s for sure. πŸ™

TheProtocolsOfZion
          Participant

@thedre It’s getting to the point that white people are going to have disobeying the “law” and hiding guns. Grease them up, put them in a barrel, and burry them.

Lord Wankdust
      Participant

The Moose-Fuckers sure took a hit that day. Moose Fucking Season will sure be different this year. There will be a moment’s silence at the start of National Moose Fucking Day.

Guy who nearly got fucked to death by a horny Moose on National Moose Fucking Day

thedre
        Participant

@LordWankdust
        Lol dude, lol.
        Moose Fuckers, Ahh-Brother,,, You always make me chuckle with you wit, as that was funny my man. But i regret the fact that they, Those Moose-Fucking Sheeple-Cops had to shoot That Filthy-Jew, instead of letting him get repeatedly torn apart by angry inmates in A Nova-Scotia Penitentiary.

Hamburger Bob
      Participant

NURSE: 'COVID PATIENTS ARE BEING MURDERED'

"Like literally, black lives don't matter here"

Posted by In the NOW on Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Edit: Just in case nobody has seem this yet.

thedre
        Participant

@HamburgerBob
        Thanks for the info brother. But the way that she speak, like i know we live in the fucking hood, and fucking this, and fucking that cannot help but raise my suspicions on if she is just a gown-wearing girl, who is sitting in what looks like a hospital entryway because of the sign behind her that tells you where radiology is,,, or where Day Surgery is, and the like.

So it makes you wonder if she is legit, when you listen to her when she is talking more like a trucker, than like a registered nurse. Cause i’m sure that you also never heard a nurse swear that much, & like that before Bob, am i right?? So although I Am not saying that she is 100% Not a Nurse (That Is Just Extremely Pissed-Off) At the fact that she cannot help her patients, cause it could happen because of these strange circumstances.

But because she thinks that it’s for real it is maybe affecting her in a more negative way, when it is most likely just people simply dying of Pre-Existing lung ailments/Conditions like a severe case of Pneumonia, or
        someone that has had Asthma most of their lives, and because they are much older now cannot handle it as good as they use to anymore. Now because i have been in hospitals so many, many times just in the past 12 years or so, and i never, ever saw, or have ever heard (i should say) A Nurse Speak with such incredibly foul language, and so much of it.

I Don’t know brother,,, But Again Thanks For Posting this interesting video Bob. πŸ™‚

Hamburger Bob
          Participant

@thedre
          I figured she’s looking up to see if the coast is clear, like at those sorta half domed hallway mirrors and I’m pretty sure that this is how she normally talks and I’m almost certain that she’s not worried about looking or talking in a professional manner at this point.
          She’s basically saying what I’ve been suspecting over the last 2 months anyway, so I’m not too worried about her delivery of it, especially when she’s already pretty emotional about it.

thedre
          Participant

@Hamburgerbob
          Yea,,, You could be right brother as it’s hard to tell. But i guess it would piss her off enough to swear like that if you were going through that for months now. Yep,,, you could be right bro!

Wuhani Muja
      Participant

Me Ma worked in day care homes until she got layed off when this shit started and from day 1 it was her opinion that they are letting vulnerable people die.
      One of my sisters former teachers, a cancer patient with no family or friends, was found rotting in her house last week because her treatment was halted due to the hospitals being shut down.

Two days ago the chief medical officer here burped out of his mouth that the virus was “effectively extinguished in the community” and it’s only getting reported on mainstream today. Today our PM said the virus is “effectively suppressed in the community.” Phase 1 of reopening happened Monday, you can now purchase McDonald’s but if you need cancer screening, SORRY!

thedre
        Participant

@Wuhani Muja
        I’m sorry to hear that your Mom had to see that brother, as it cannot be easy for the health care workers if they are told to more, or less put them on ventilators and let them waste away. It could be a way for them to clean house sort of speak of all these older patients who these days are kept alive my drugs, and machines t’ill there damn near 100 years-old.

So the worlds government coffers have been taking a beating with all these Baby-Boomers now occupying millions of beds for much more years than not so long-ago. Hey,,, they figure that this way they will replenish there coffers, and have money for us when our old age pension comes around.

And being that a i am 54 i only have 11 long-years to go, lol. πŸ˜‰

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant

Sad indeed and yes I do believe they are already letting people die -to let people they think are more valuable-to use ventilators etc. It is happening.

Are they those girly /pretty peepers that @illegalsmile55 swoons over? Well if I was a woman I probably would too, over those peepers of yours.

65 retirement? You’re lucky. Our servile Branch Managers for The Global Elite aka Aust gov raised our rerirement age to 67 and it will climb for a few years.

Hamburger Bob
      Participant

https://m.facebook.com/watch/?v=3024014157713853&_rdr

He’s cool, he even says “sheeple”

Hamburger Bob
      Participant
      thedre
      Participant

@HamburgerBob
      That is wild brother. Did you see the Evil-Satanic-Grin on both their faces, when they were telling us that we were going to take the second phase much more serious??? They Are Planning on killing as many of us off in the near future. πŸ™

Hamburger Bob
        Participant

Yep, normal human beings would’ve had a slight worried look on their faces, but not those two demonic disgusting fucks.

illegalsmile55
          Participant

they talk abut the cure being worse than the disease… definition of aegrescit medendo. Maybe he knew something we didn’t?! πŸ˜›

on a serious note…that is some scary shit. Good luck with that assholes.

Hoping for Nemesis
          Participant

I see what you did there.

thedre
          Participant

@Illegalsmile
          Very Well said my good sister Lisa, and so true, as these truly are scary times ahead.
          We must all remain vigilant trough it all.
          @Hopifornemesis
          I Also saw what our Witty Sister did there, my good man & B G Bro! lol. πŸ™‚

thedre
          Participant

@HamburgerBob
          Yes exactly,,, they would also be worries and would not have that smile on their faces like the cat who ate the canary, on their Ugly Demonic Faces.

Hamburger Bob
          Participant

@illegalsmile55 Medendo that’s it 👍
          I thought it was something else.

@thedre

Doesn’t 8:15 to 8:40 make your blood boil.

Hamburger Bob
      Participant

Things I want to say, but, know my friends and family don't want to hear… If it offends you, sorry… I'm a thinker.#staywokeDon't repost if you are fearful. We are being monitored.

Posted by Keisha Culmer on Thursday, July 9, 2020

thedre
        Participant

@HamburgerBob
        This was a great, and honest Video that All of Our Best-Gore S,O,B’s should all watch, and listen closely too.
        Kudos to you Bob,,, and Great-Job My Good B-G Brother. πŸ™‚

Hamburger Bob
          Participant

@thedre
          And what really makes my blood boil is that this L.A. city counsel member by the name of Paul Koretz, God he even sounds like a piece of shit, but anyway now he’s suggesting that anyone not wearing a mask in public should be issued a $100 fine, then a second time will be $250 and then a third time would be a $500.
          I’d love to see the shit storm that this would create.

thedre
          Participant

@Hamburgerbob
          A Shit storm it would create indeed. Maybe they should put their money where their mouth is, and start handing them out, instead of empty threats. I Think they know that what you say is true, and are terrified of the ensuing results of doing-so, lol. πŸ˜‰

Hamburger Bob
          Participant

@thedre
          I mean they’re not even citing people for using their cell phones while driving anymore, which is way more dangerous than not wearing a mind programming mask, so what makes them think they’ll actually enforce this bullshit.

Hoping for Nemesis
          Participant

@hamburgerbob.

In the state of Victoria where I live we have 1600 dollar fine for not wearing a mask in public, first time ,everytime ,no excuses.That is about 1000 US. Anyone and everyone ,rich or poor.

It is so uncomfortable to wear as you know I just don’t go out unless I have to or just to exercise at the park.

We will all get fatter and more insane due to enforced isolation amd being shut-in. It’s times like this it would be good to have a farm lifestyle. I wish i was a day trader or best-selling author and i could do that!

illegalsmile55
          Participant

Everywhere in public, even in open outside areas?! I’d never leave the house. Fuck that shit. It doesn’t bother me to stay home, but it bothers me immensely to wear a mask. It’s beyond ridiculous to wear one in open air areas. I fucking hate this shit.

Hoping for Nemesis
          Participant

Haha! Yep, with very few exceptions. Pushbike-riding or running/ jogging is allowed with no mask. The minute you stop , then must have a mask on. Only other exception is provable med conditioms that prevent you wearing a mask ie ashtma , skin conditions,psychiatric disorders , breathing /heart probs etc.

I think it is up to two people can walk around together but must be 1.5 m apart. Might be one more but I couldn’t be fucked knowing all the law-which changes every week anyway- and so we don’t push the boundary.

Hamburger Bob
          Participant

@hopingfornemesis
          Even couples walking down the street have to be 1.5 meters apart?

Next thing you know they’re gonna tell couples that they have to be 1.5 meters apart when they fuck. This is getting out of hand.

I mean I’m embarrassed about how stupid this entire thing has gotten.

Hoping for Nemesis
          Participant

Yes @hamburgerbob ,even couples walking on the streets. By law that is what should be happening and most people do it from what i’ve seen .

Hamburger Bob
      Participant

PRO-VAX LEADERS ISSUE WARNING FOR COVID-19 VACCINEWith a recent poll showing less than half of Americans would inject…

Posted by The HighWire with Del Bigtree on Friday, August 7, 2020

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.