Vanessa Hudgens Nude Selfie Scandal

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Celebrities Vanessa Hudgens Nude Selfie Scandal

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author
      Acneska
      Participant

Vanessa Hudgens Nude Selfie Scandal

So fuckin hot!
      Vanity has just become the greatest sin of all…possibly 6 out of 7 deadly sins.

Martyn
      Participant

she could fart in my mouth anytime !

Anonymous
      Inactive

Crappy tits alright

Acneska
        Participant

Agreed @partner

Anonymous
          Inactive

You must have better titts ay

I like her tits lol :/ Can’t see anything wrong with them. Perfect size imo.

REDRUM
      Participant

Her titties are shitty. But I’d still hit it.

Boofapoop
      Participant

Not too shabby.

lovenudekids
      Participant

want to lick her armpits

haydolf_hittler
      Participant

her tits are ok theyre not flat you get a handful and her nipples look like they are saying ‘come suck me’ and they look perky she can sit on my cock and il try catch them perky’s in my mouth as shes bouncing up and down

rs1
      Participant

Titties are a hard call.
      The bigger they are,
      the farther they fall.
      And if they’re fake,
      does she even feel her nipps at all ?

Dead nip and knee-knockers are turnoffs to me. The small, perky titty can leave you hungry for more, but they can also spell salvation if you’ve ever ventured across the horrid, deflated coked-out titty. Now ThaT shit is a showstopper

KK
      Participant

A perfect 10

Anghellic
      Participant

So you want a woman with a slim waist, fat ass, cute face who will cook, clean and put up with all your bullshit? Those demands better come with a big dick and good credit

Aegrescit medendo
        Participant

The woman you describe will settle for a man who wears his shoes 3 sizes too big and has a secret gambling problem.

Brandi
      Participant

She looks like she needs a shower 😆 Like her skin just looks dirty Just like that one Nigerian lady haha..
      You’d think a famous person would have a nicer body. I mean, Her tummy just looks weird to me, shes starting to get a little bear belly. I know I sound really rude right now, but this just makes me feel 10 times better about myself cause I look way better than her lol.. I would still stap someone for her long, thick, dark hair 🙂

sounded like I was talking about a dick for a second.

ExMrsSmith
      Participant

Idk. I just think she looks underdeveloped and out of proportion. Like her head is way to big for her body. Dont get me wrong i think shes gorgeous looking but theres something not sitting right for me

iCthulhu
      Participant

She needs bigger tits.

Anghellic
      Participant

And people some people need to get a personality and point out their own flaws before pointing out someone else’s

Brandi
        Participant

You’re right. But on the other hand. I think Miss Hudgens can afford it.. She’s probably makeing more money than any of us anyway. So I don’t think she’d care haha. I still want her hair though 🙁 lol.

Anghellic
      Participant

@Brandi You’re right if someone can at least afford to change enhance themselves they should

Who was the Guess Who post about out of curiosity? I received an email about
      That but it’s been deleted.
      Did I miss anything? Lol random
      Why would I need to know that? Pfffttt
      Wonder if they posted a pic though cuz I missed out

Acneska
        Participant

Just some troll was trolling BG. It’s been taken care of.

Brandi
        Participant

Yes, It was my ex posting nudes of me on here. Like some pretty grphic ones too. It was very embarassing, I do not want half of the world to know what I look like naked! Now I bet everyone on here thinks I’m gross, either way I’m done with the matter.. 🙁 And yes Acneska did some regulating and everything is just fine now. Thanks to her. Sorry I kind of called you a Jew on accident btw @Acneska. I didnt really think you were, I was just trying to make small talk or whatever. lol it seems like a good time to apologize for that 😛

Brandi
          Participant

He denies it was him but it has to be him! I’m not dumb, he is mad because I won’t get back together with him.. Can you imagine why?!? Highschool drama bullshit…

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.