Best Gore Forums Fapping Corner Naked Girls Vintage Nude Photo

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      Acneska
      Participant

Vintage Nude Photo

Tyrant
      Spectator

This just doesnt do any justice to horny men.

Aegrescit medendo
        Participant

This is an exquisite photo. Makes you tingle and twitch till your pants pull a stitch. Looks anachronistic though, where’s the bush?

Tyrant
      Spectator

we at least wanna gaze on some wide spread pink, moisty pussy. what do you figure?

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

In the days of when seeing an ankle was risque, imagine the look on the face of the boys gazing at those jugs.

Road Pavement
      Participant

Women in those days where forced to give birth to 15 kids

She is heavenly.

KK
      Participant

Most likely long dead and rotting in the ground.

Martyn
      Participant

i love vintage nudes,

Is that a hairy armpit? …this looks fugazi. done with vintage filter.

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

I’m gonna call fake on this one too. It’s a recent pic made to look old by being in black and white. There are quite a few other reasons too but I can’t be arsed to type it all out. But yeah, 99% convinced it’s fake.

Muja Mi Rona
        Participant

It’s real. You see the 65 AN in bottom right. 1865 Alfred Noyer, boudoir photography, a passion of mine. A beautiful picture.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

And that’s real? Anything can be added/faked/whatever. I’ll go with what Rick Harrison (Pawn Stars) says: “It’s not that I don’t trust you, I just don’t trust anyone!”

If it IS real then it’s be enhanced and doctored to fuck.

jmo.

wrangler10
      Participant

REAL OR FAKE, WHO THE FUCK WHO CARES, SHES ONE HOT LOOKING BABE, THOSE FINE LOOKING TITTIES MAKE MY MOUTH WATER. PANTS GETTING TIGHT JUST THINKING ABOUT WATCHING HER SUCK MY TOOL

@1purple8

Hi Stephanya ,i agree with most other guys. I thnk it is fake. Body shape,hairstyle,pearl necklace ,cap all point to 1920s .
      Beautiful pic nevertheless as i said before.

Muja Mi Rona
        Participant

You’re right about 1920’s my friend. I didn’t research my fibs properly in the above post.😜

Noyer Studio (1910-1940’s)
        Paris, France

A large photo studio supervised by the well known photographer Alfred Noyer. Many of his early cards were photo reproductions of drawn, painted, or sculpted artworks printed in halftone lithography. He also produced illustrated photo cards of the First World War, many with heavy patriotic or allegorical themes. By the 1920’s he began producing cards of children and women, many of which were nudes or risque images. His boldly hand colored seaside figures became his most recognized style. Many of his photos from this time were heavily toned in blue or sepia. Noyer was a member of the Salon de Paris. He photographed paintings for the Salon and other institutions for the production of art cards. While many cards carry his distinctive logo or his name, others are just marked AN.

@1purple8

Beautiful stefanya. Keep showing us.i have vintage stereoscope and view 3 d cards from vic times. No nudes however or i would put them on for us.

Have you seen hanging nude suicide phoro on this site in forum about one month ago? What do you think?murder ,suicide,staged?

Muja Mi Rona
        Participant

From what I’ve read on the internet the hanging girl was murdered. Louise Tauber, 1931 supposedly. Seems legit.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.