VLADIMIR PUTIN EXPOSED!

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics VLADIMIR PUTIN EXPOSED!

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • Author
      TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

Here is a video of Vladimir Putin discussing WWII and Hitler and the Jews. You can draw your own conclusions.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/igkTr71If14r/

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

putin

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

vladimir

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

vladimir

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

best friends

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

exposed

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

bloody putin

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

putin

Volodya Putin has played his role well over the years. Got me fooled for a while as well, but I woke up to his real purpose a while ago.

thedre
      Participant

The way that i see it is that no matter what your (true feelings are regarding the Jews) and their bullshit-scams sometimes you just have to take one for the team, and bullshit them right back pretending to love em for purely economic reasons, no??

So sometimes you must eat sour crow, instead of sour dough, and just play the game, like they do, and have done forever sort of speak. And what i mean by this Guys is that there are so many billions that still believe in the Holohoax that publicly hating them could/would close many doors, and therefore creating a potential economical downfall that could reek-havoc on your overall G.D.P. because of it No??? And i mean losses on an extremely large scale, and all because you are an open enemy of the Jews.

Politics will always have some bullshit attached to it the way that i see it. And i would probably do the same thing no matter how hard it would be for myself to contain myself. Sometimes you must fake-it for the betterment of your Country, and self, as long as you reach your objectives in the end game, whatever it may be.

I Still trust Putin over any other President/Prime Minister the world over. He is a very Intelligent Individual & ex chief of The Mossad. So he Has got ta be a world class bullshitter himself when he needs to be, sort of speak. An Individual who says it the way it is when necessary, and keeps his mouth shut, and simply smiles when it is the right time to do so.

In other words you must pretend to love and respect them, when in actual fact you hate their fucking guts like I’m Sure Putin Does. And he very well knows that those Dirty-Jews Hate his, and anyone not Jewish.

TheProtocolsOfZion
        Participant

@thedre that would be nice if it were true. If it were true, I guess there wouldn’t be any way to know unless he did something to confirm it. It’s a nice thought, but I think he’s sold out from everything I see.

karmen40
        Participant

@thedre
        Woah, woah – wait a minute!
        “He [Putin] is a very Intelligent Individual & ex chief of The Mossad.”
        You are saying that Putin was at some point the chief of MOSSAD?!
        THAT is certainly a new one on me?… Vladimir Putin was the Chief of Mossad – the national intelligence agency of Israel?!!
        Please @thedre, @theprotocolsofzion, or ANYone else – could you link me to proof, or even an account stating that Vlad Putin was at ANY time the CHIEF OF MOSSAD?

I would be very interested to see an account of this

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

trump

thedre
        Participant

What is the link to this page above brother. Can you get me this info?

TheProtocolsOfZion
          Participant

@thedre go to the very top of this page, the very first comment. Click the link to bitchute, look at the comments under the video.

thedre
          Participant

@protocolsofzion
          Fuck it’s nice to be able to have an intelligent conversation with no insults,,, fighting and the like. Even if we disagree on the topic at hand, we always respect each others point of view. 🙂

TheProtocolsOfZion
          Participant

Yup, it’s all about sharing information and getting at the truth. For me, it’s all about the truth. I guess you could call me a truther. LOL

thedre
        Participant

Vladimir Putin is for white Christians.

Did You’s Know That,,,
        #1-
        Russia Under Vladimir Putin Has Paid-Off All I.M.F. Loans owed to the Jews Something no other Western Jew Run Country has “EVER” Been Able To Do.

#2-
        White Christianity is on The Rise, And that Many Of The Orthodox-Christian Values From The Church are becoming Law

#3-
        https://europeansworldwide.wordpress.com/2018/11/22/russian-president-vladimir-putin/

thedre
      Participant
        thedre
        Participant
        TheProtocolsOfZion
        Participant

Brother nathaniel is a shill. He is a Jewish schill because he pushes the idea that christianity is real, and that a Jewish king will rule the world from Israel. “the holy land”.

If he was for real he would have been kicked off of youtube ten years ago. Most of the people who show their faces on youtube are agents, or they would be banned quickly. I was banned years ago. The last time I tried to make an account on youtube which was years ago, it was suspended the same day within a few hours. Go ahead and try putting your face on youtube and see how long it lasts.

Everything we’ve been told our whole lives is a lie. You think religion is no different. Most of the preachers are freemasons.

The Jews want to destroy every religion except their own because religions are an excellent tool for brainwashing and controlling people. They’re all fake bs.

thedre
      Participant

thedre
      Participant

Believe what you want Guys but Putin is, and has always been For White Christians. A New poll shows that Russians are attending church like never before, and good family values are becoming Laws in Russia.

Why do you not see gay parades down Moscow’s Streets Cause The Jews Do not, and will never run/control Russia Again like Putin Stated a few years back. The Bolshevik Era and slaughter of over 60 Million Christians “BY THE JEWS” will never happen again, as this white Christian Country Proud Russia will only continue to grow and remain the largest White Christian Country in the world.

But You will continue to see (JEW-RUN GAY/LESBIAN) Parades in Canada The U.S. England, France Germany, and so on,,, and so on,,, and so on.

ARE YOU A WHITE CHRISTIAN @PROTOCOLSOFZION???

TheProtocolsOfZion
        Participant

I’m white, was brought up Catholic. I don’t believe the stuff anymore. I like all the good values, I just don’t believe in some supernatural being. Plus the bible was written by Jews. They made themselves Gods chosen people, their country the holy country, and their Jewish king is going to rule the world because they wrote it in a book. Start reading the bible from the first page, you’ll see it’s a fairy tale for children. It’s not real.

thedre
      Participant

@Theprotocolsofzion
      Nothing new here brother, as you have always had a thing,,, or a dislike for The Worlds Best White Christian Leader Vladimirovich Putin. And maybe it has to do with Your Father, or Grandfather fighting in WW#1 & WW#2 When all you heard from them was,,, Those God-Damned Communists, lol.

Did any of your family have a dislike for The Russians, OR Russia as a whole brother??

TheProtocolsOfZion
        Participant

I like white Russians. I didn’t know what to make of Putin 10 years ago, so I decided to wait and see before I gave an opinion. Then I seen he was a false hero. So I call it like I see it.

lady-lexis
          Participant

I bloody love a White Russian, so much better than a Black Russian.

*staggers off into the background again*

illegalsmile55
          Participant

If you want something really yummy, try a Smith and Kerns. It’s as strong as I want to drink, but I guess you could put a drop or two of vodka in it to liven it up. I have a half gallon of Kahlua that’s half full, I’ve had it for 18 years…I’m a real lush. 😉
          http://www.midnightmixologist.com/sites/all/themes/midnightmix/images/b_Smith_and_Kearns.jpg

@lady-lexis

lady-lexis
          Participant

@illegalsmile55 Interesting! Wouldn’t have thought to add anything with a bit of fizz to a creamy drink as I imagined it would split?… actually literally as I was typing I thought about a Snowball, not sure if it’s a thing in the States but it’s a Christmas cocktail made with advocaat (which is somewhat like eggnog, I gather?) and fizzy lemonade and it’s delightful.

I am definitely gonna try this Smith and Kearns, maybe with a shot of vanilla vodka? Mmmmmmm! @theprotocolsofzion, you can have one too!

karmen40
          Participant

Hmmm! snowballs!
          Me mam n gran would quaff em down together at xmas. Mum has never been a big drinker, but she does love a snowball or two at xmas. Me gran would always finish it off with a maraschino cherry on a cocktail stick, balanced on top of the glass.
          I do like em, but to be honest i prefer the advocaat on its own – but just the Dutch advocaat [made with brandy]…. not a big fan of the cheaper russian advocaat [made with vodka]
          Actually – I myself [just like @lady-lexis] wonder the same… SO, to any US members – IS advocaat a thing over there? or is it even heard of?

TheProtocolsOfZion
          Participant

@lady-lexus damn, now I want one of those! Let’s get drunk! 🙂

thedre
          Participant

@TheProtocolsOfZion
          And i truly respect your viewpoint brother. I Just see-it another way dude. 🙂

TheProtocolsOfZion
        Participant

@thedre Hey Dre, do you know one of the ways the Jews rule the world? By controlling all of the leaders, by controlling all of the public speakers. Anyone who get’s up on a stage and starts giving speeches to crowds, you should be suspicious of. Same with public speakers on youtube. Anyone putting their face on youtube giving public speeches trying to lead a crowd you should be suspicious of.

I wouldn’t follow anyone who shows their face on youtube. The Jews own youtube. Anyone who was legit would be banned right away. Be careful of trusting public speakers. Anyone who gets up with a microphone giving speeches trying to lead a crowd of people should be watched carefully. The Jews have complete control of the UN as well. Anyone who goes to the UN giving speeches, be carful trusting them.

The Jews like to control both sides. They will give you your leaders if you let them. Don’t follow anyone dre. Be your own man. You can only trust people that you know. You don’t personally know any of these politicians unless you grew up with them. Organize you and your friends into a local group. People who you actually know, not some public figure.

thedre
      Participant

You know That Vladimir Putin Is the Real deal, and it just pisses you off cause you hate him, and Russians altogether. You always have since your very first day on here, and years ago.

TheProtocolsOfZion
        Participant

I have never said that I hated Russians. I like Russians. I believe Putin is controlled opposition. He is to play the part of the hero. So everybody will love him. I wouldn’t put too much trust in any politician if I were you.

TheProtocolsOfZion
        Participant

Also dre, as for me hating Putin, I don’t hate Putin, that would be me getting emotional. I’m not getting emotional or upset when I call him controlled opposition. It’s just what I see as a fact, he’s a false hero, that’s how I see him. No emotion involved.

Sort of like how everyone is supposed to love the “antichrist”, and everyone gets fooled, according to the book. According to their book, the antichrist comes on the scene after a worldwide economic collapse, and he fixes everything, fixes the financial system, everyone loves him, for 3 and a half years, then he breaks bad and starts killing everybody. He tricks everyone.

The best way to trick everyone is to get them to love you. Anyway, the book is bs anyway, another Jewish Hollywood script that they are going to play out to con all of the world into believing their fairytale. A BOOK WRITTEN BY A BUNCH OF JEWS. Remember dre the Jews have a lot of genius on their side. They’ve been writing stories forever, just like they write all of those Hollywood scripts.

thedre
      Participant

BELOW IS A LIST OF MOST OF SLATE ONLINE MAGAZINE’S STAFF.

CRAVEN,,, BELSON,,, WEISSMAN,,, WICKMAN,,, HOHLT,,, BLOOMER,,, CAREY,,, STERN,,, STAHL,,, SMITH,,, SILVERS,,, SCHWEDEL,,, LEVIN,,, KAPLAN,,, LITHWICK,,, LOWDER,,, NEWELL,,, ORTBURG,,, ROTH,,, SCHRODER,,, FRIEDRICH,,, FRISH,,, LOOFBOUROW,,,

“PRESIDENT” CHARLIE KAMMERER

“EXECUTIVE EDITOR” ALLISON BENEDIKT

“SENIOR WRITER” ASHLEY FEINBURG

“PULITZER PRIZE FOUNDER” HUNGARIAN-JEW JOSEPH PULITZER
      Joseph Pulitzer – Wikipedia
      en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Pulitzer
      He was born as Pulitzer József (name order by Hungarian custom) in Makó, about 200 km south-east of Budapest in Hungary, the son of Elize (Berger) and Fülöp Pulitzer. The Pulitzers were among several Jewish families living in the area and had established a reputation as merchants and shopkeepers.

****THE BEST WAY TO BEAT THE OPPOSITION,,, IS TO LEAD, AND CONTROL IT YOURSELF****

thedre
      Participant

A SHORT LIST OF ONLY A FEW TIMES THAT VLADIMIR VLADIMIROVICH PUTIN HAS FUCKED OVER THE JEWS IN RECENT YEARS.

#1- IN UKRAINE,,, WHEN THE JEWS TRIED TO SHUT DOWN RUSSIA’S GAS PIPELINE THAT PASSES THRU THE UKRAINE AND SUPPLIES GAS TO MOST OF EUROPE, AND ABROAD.

#2- IN SYRIA,,, WHEN RUSSIA FUCKED OVER, AND KILLED MANY JEWS DISGUISED AS I.S.I.S. IN UNDERGROUND SYRIAN BUNKERS WHEN TRYING TO TAKE OVER SYRIA WHICH WOULD HAVE BEEN THE FINAL PIECE OF THE PUZZLE. SYRIA WAS DESPERATELY NEEDED IN ORDER FOR *GENIE ENERGY* AND PART OWNER DICK CHENEY TO PASS THEIR OWN PIPELINE THROUGH IT, THEREFORE FUCKING PUTIN’S RUSSIA, OUT OF ONE, (IF NOT) IT’S LARGEST G.D.P. PRODUCER WHICH IS NATURAL GAS.

#3- BY PAYING-OFF 100% OF ALL OF THE I.M.F. LOANS THAT WERE GIVEN TO GORBACHEV IN THE 80’S THAT WERE NEVER PAID, BUT INSTEAD HAD THE INTEREST ALONE TRIPLE THE AMOUNT. PUTIN IS THE “ONLY” RUSSIAN PRESIDENT TO HAVE EVER PAID-OFF ALL I.M.F. LOANS, AND DID SO IN RECORD TIME. AND LETS NOT FORGET THE DEBTS, AND MESS THAT THE PREVIOUS COMMUNIST PARTY HAD LEFT BEHIND FOR HIM (KING PUTIN) TO CLEAN-UP.

#4- NOW IF PAYING-OFF ALL I.M.F. LOANS IN RECORD TIME WAS NOT INSULTING ENOUGH FOR THE DIRTY-JEWS CAUSE THEY LOVE THEIR INTEREST SO MUCH, THEY WENT AND OPENED-UP THEIR VERY OWN WORLD BANK WHICH WAS CALLED THE BRIKS BANK WHEN IT WAS FIRST OPENED.

#5- WANT MORE INSULT TO INJURY MAKE YOUR BANK HAVE, AND DEAL ONLY IN 100% GOLD BACKED CURRENCY, LOL. WHICH THEY DID.HAS IT’S CURRENCY 100% GOLD BACKED.

#6- BRICS Bank open for business | The BRICS Post
      http://www.thebricspost.com/brics-bank-open-for-business
      The long-heralded New Development Bank (NDB) or the BRICS Bank officially commenced business on Tuesday with the first meeting of its board of governors in Moscow. The NDB with about $50 billion in capital to invest in public infrastructure will compete with institutions where the US has …

Natural-Gas, Oil, & Electricity Giant GENIE ENERGY An American-Based Corporation and part owner Dick Cheney were responsible for The Ukraine, & Syrian conflicts in order to cut off the worlds largest natural-gas Exporter Russia who has 1/4 of the worlds total natural-gas reserves.

Genies and Genocide: Syria, Israel, Russia and Much Oil | New …
      journal-neo.org/2015/10/26/genies-and-genocide…
      Qatar proposed to Bashar that Syria join in an agreement to allow a transit gas pipeline from Qatar’s huge North Field in the Persian Gulf adjacent to Iran’s huge South Pars gas field. The Qatari pipeline would have gone through Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Syria and on to Turkey to supply European markets. Most crucially, it would bypass Russia.

Cheney, Rothschild, and Fox News’ Murdoch to drill for oil in …
      http://www.nationofchange.org/2017/01/15/cheney…
      Cheney, Rothschild, and Fox News’ Murdoch to drill for oil in Syria, violating international law Genie Energy is an American-based oil and gas company with major investors and advisors comprising a who’s who list of war profiteers – Dick Cheney, Rupert Murdoch, Lord Jacob Rothschild, and James Woolsey.

So the Jewish Refugee Crisis & Syria War Fueled By Competing Gas Pipelines. The refugees that flooded many countries were meant to put pressure on the accepting countries to find a solution to the problem by supporting The U.S. in their fight to remove Assad of was vilified in order for the Jewmuricans to implant a puppet, until their little scheme/scam was discovered by most Western Countries Who then withdrew their support for a regime change.

TheProtocolsOfZion
        Participant

@thedre BRICS Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa. All of those countries all chock full of freemason lodges. There is a Chinese Freemason lodge here in Vancouver.

Go on google maps and look at 116 E Pended Street Vancouver BC. You will see a building with three big red arches. In the middle arch on the upper balcony you will see the freemason symbol. In the left arch right above the ground floor door you will see it say Chinese Freemasons.

Look up freemason lodges in all of those countries dre and you will finally realize that what I’m saying to you is true. Look it up on google maps. Type in Chinese freemasons above the downtown Vancouver map. There are shit loads of lodges in Brazil and South Africa and India too. They are even in Russia. Look it up.

TheProtocolsOfZion
        Participant

@thedre check out this video about Russia and the Mossad. It’s an interesting video.

thedre
      Participant

I Truly believe that the Jews are hanging around, and playing nice with Putin Lately because they know that the American dollar bubble is about to burst, and that their is little left to swindle out of them. So the new wealthy kid on the block (sort of speak) being Russia, with their thriving economy, and new world bank seams like the logical Country to chum up with.

They also know that Russia and China are the new rich superpowers financially, and militarily, and will go nowhere but up in coming years, so playing nice in order to get a piece of the pie seams like the only Reasonable/Logical Move, or thing to do. Cause They Those Rotten-Jews,,, they follow the money. But none of this stuff will you ever hear on Fox, or CNN.

But Putin on the other hand (i’m sure) is loving every minute of it, while watching the Zionist Pigs Kissing His Ass, while they continue selling all of their American Assets, and moving the fuck out of the U.S. and quickly while relocating to Australia, and New-Zealand.

But if they think that they can swindle the Russians like they did with the U.S. Putin Will Make Short Work Out Of Them. He knows that He is now in a position to obtain some favors from them now that the tables continue to turn. Cause after all,,, The Jews Do Have Lots of coin themselves while still printing at will, and dispensing their Federal-Reserve (not worth the paper it’s printed-on) greenback, or Monopoly-Money Fiat-Currency. 🙂

TheProtocolsOfZion
        Participant

@the dre they’re bringing in a new financial system dre. There is going to be a financial reset. The whole world is in on it. They are going to have China and Russia front it and look like the saviours. Communist China! LOL! They’re all masons dre. They are also going to reform the united nations.

thedre
      Participant

@theprotocolsofzion
      Before i watch-it (cause i think that i have already seen it) but would love to see it again.
      But i would also like to add that even though most of the Worlds Leaders From Around The World and their know that The Holohoax never existed & is totally fake, they have an agreement in place with The Jews, & Israel to not Rock The Boat (Sort Of Speak), and please keep quiet about-it.

And that is partly because so many Billions of people wholeheartedly believe in it. And that in itself would become a major global problem, as people would fight and not believe that it never happened.

And also,,, they already have thousands of Holocaust Memorials In place around the world that generate Billions in donated revenue annually from it that i’m sure many Countries who keep quiet and play the game receive a cut of any generated revenue from the memorials in their Countries.

So in closing,,, it would make sense to not condone it, but instead promote it since it’s already set-up, and billions love, respect, and donate to it’s cause. I Am going to Check-It-Out Now Brother,, and Thanks-Man! 🙂

thedre
      Participant

@theprotocolsofzion
      That was yet another extremely cool video bro. And i was wrong, as i have never seen this one. Is it not cool every time that you hear Hitler’s voice on those old mikes screaming-out passionately for their good cause during Speeches?? I Love-It As it give me chills down my back, and i mean (good ones) every time that i hear Him. 🙂

Rabbi: Putin may not be good for Russia, but he’s definitely good for the Jews of Russia. There is alot of quiet deals between Russia and Israel that you know nothing about:

Laura
      Participant

So I got all excited…”Vladimir Putin EXPOSED”… and am now very, very disappointed.

Laura
      Participant

ROTFL…OMG….HAAAAA!

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.