Walk Away

Tagged: 

This topic contains 54 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  lYUNGHITLERl 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

lYUNGHITLERl
    Participant
    Goints: 2,737

GDPR Harvester
    Goints: 0

That’s weakness.

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

And? Why do you even care what makes another man weak or not? Do you….. Btw. Only idiots sacrifice themselves for this society. Knock yourself out (cough cough) MGTOW

lady-lexis
    Participant
    Goints: 1,097

I respect people who challenge the game when it’s unfair, not those who pick up their ball(s) and just don’t play anymore.

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

Aka- keep playing the rigged game and don’t complain. MGTOW don’t care what you respect because we are not out to gain it, duh.

lady-lexis
        Participant

Challenging IS complaining…. you fucking moron. Take your ball and go home, little man.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

“Little man” – a shaming tactic, usually used by women (and some men) to challenge a males masculinity. Since most men are emotionally fragile, they usually acquiesce to said manipulative language and do anything to not be called little man again. This is how people manipulate males into agreement and procuring resources for others. It’s a form of abuse. I am thankful you provide these situations for me to expose, for lurkers and unaware men.

lady-lexis
        Participant

Yes, it is a form of abusing and shaming YOU specifically in this instance. Well picked up, no arguments from me on that score. It describes a man who is petty and insignificant.

You do know what ‘challenging’ means then, that’s a start. I was challenging your intelligence more than your masculinity though. You seem to have deflected from that point.

itsplaster
      Participant
      Goints: 3,048
      VIP – Server Donor

@lady-lexis I think beyond a romantic relationship and I assume you did as well. An elderly parent or a troubled child might drive you crazy, but you don’t abandon them. I think YH is thinking only of a romantic partner, a woman with this quote. It’s ironic that he doesn’t care about women but they are the subject (in his mind’s eye) of an ambiguous quote.

I hate raisins. I’m done with them. Now I’m going off to write lots of stuff about raisins and make videos about raisins… because I’m so done with them!
      Well, I’m warning others… (that doesn’t seem insane at all)

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

Raisins are harmless. ABUSE is not. MGTOW will save lives and what, your against that? Serious question, if we save one male from danger, isn’t that worth it? I’m not trying to convert you or anyone to MGTOW. I don’t care. What I do care about, is the abuse men and boys endure, and I point out those abuses. I advocate for boys and men to put themselves first and totally disregard the society that disregards them. If men want to wed or be disposable that’s fine too, as long as they don’t infer that on me and others who are NOT informed on likely life changing choices. You don’t like MGTOW. So? Who cares. Why do you even let it or me take up space, rent free in your mind? You see itsplaster, I do MGTOW. I post for MGTOW here, and many other sites, but not for you or your kind. You interject and that’s fine too I guess, but I don’t change my positions nor try to change your mind. I point out the inconsistency of the traditional ways of society. Simple. Women are a leisure class. It’s fact. So us MGTOW want nothing to do with them or their suitors. So of course we speak about them, why wouldn’t we? This thread is not about romance. It’s about anything that’s harmful to makes. We advocate males to turn their back on it. We don’t help women who need help because no one helps us. You can help all you want. Be a hero all you want. What is especially telling, is how you and many others are seemingly very reactionary to my advocacy for inaction. MGTOW don’t care what you do. Yet you do care what we do. Wha wha wha. Crying crying crying for us to just please please shut up. You say we are idiots,misogynist, little boys..etc…. cool. But why do you care? We becoming very popular and mainstream is on the horizon, you will see a lot more men and boys taking my stance. And if you don’t believe that than let us burn out. Truth always comes to light. I wouldn’t hold my breath tho.

itsplaster
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

Yunghitler- I don’t have a problem with the concept of MGTOW. God, I have to say that a lot. I’m never upset with MGTOW. It’s the notion that ALL women are abusive. I know you want that blanket statement to be true but it’s not. I’ve never called you little boy or any thing suggesting you aren’t masculine just to shame you. I never call MGTOW gay or say they can’t get laid or any of the usual tactics. But I stand by the misogyny label. I don’t think it’s shaming or ad hominem. I stink you really are misogynistic.

lady-lexis
        Participant

3bd

MasterPlan
        Participant
        Goints: 3,752

Unless you sleep around @lady-lexis, I can only assume you are talking about your husband tears…

and that’s why we are here 😉

lady-lexis
        Participant

@masterplan Yep, his tears give me the nourishment I need for a proper day of abusing and oppressing him. It’s a full time job, y’know.

Danaconda
        Participant
        Goints: 2,166

Wow @lady-lexis
        You deal with Max Von Nitrate AND hold down a full time job. I don’t know how you do it.
        Don’t spread yourself too thin. You might have children to abuse one day. 😉

illegalsmile55
        Participant
        Goints: 5,531

Mmmmmmmm….child tears….they’re even better than man tears. 😛

lady-lexis
        Participant

@dan-a-conda Ah you know, I just work one day at a time, towards the ultimate goal of destroying men and walking barefoot and naked amongst their broken bodies, shattered skulls and shrieking souls.

My hubby’s generally OK with it as long as his dinner’s on the table at 6:30 in the meantime.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

MasterPlan
        Participant

@lady-lexis
        You mean us… wile he is at work, Lol. I would suggest you bake him a nice cake with all that energy… but I don’t want you out of here… I’m just really bothered with your avatar 😛 Why such affirmative action?? It’s almost like pretending to be a man in a feminist convention… and I read not long ago very smart stuff from you. You are smart as hell, be reasonable sweetheart! Men problems are real!

lady-lexis
        Participant

@masterplan I think you’re reading too much into my Power Puff Girl. I made it using a silly little ‘Make Yourself into a Power Puff Girl’ avatar/banner generator years ago and I still think it’s cute as hell. It’s my Facebook background image! Don’t tell me you’re threatened by Power Puff Girls now, YOU be reasonable, sweetheart 😛

I would bake my hubby a cake but he’s out this evening, drinking beers and playing board games with his buds, the poor abused soul 😉

illegalsmile55
        Participant
        Goints: 5,531

Oh dear, I hope you have a stash of hubby tears somewhere. You probably have withdrawals if you’re forced to go for more than a few hours with out those sweet, salty drops of his very soul. You go girl.

They that sow in tears shall reap in joy.

-Bible

@lady-lexis 😉

MasterPlan
        Participant

@lady-lexis
        Well… now imagine if every Superman enemy was a cunt. Powerpuff Girls are the top of affirmative action. Woman bite, scratch, stab, trow things, lie to others for help (police, etc)… yet look at this portrait below… My girl grown older… but I was very vigilant on the TV.

I guess he won’t save us today, he is saving his own skin Lol

itsplaster
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

Nah, I jiu jitsu. @illegalsmile55 shoots. @lady-lexis throws salty tears. We should form our own gang but let’s be real, Smile would definitely get all the bad guys. You can’t beat bullets. A Sig if I recall correctly.

lady-lexis
        Participant

@illegalsmile55 Oh yes, I always keep a stash. A couple of swigs tides me over between my baths in male virgin blood. You know how it is, girl!

@masterplan I’m not sure what you’re getting at. Are you trying to say that the Power Puff Girls is not an accurate representation of how women fight? Are we really looking to children’s shows for meaningful parallels? I never even watched it, honestly. If my avatar makes my contribution to discussions less credible for you, I guess it’s just my cross to bear! I’ll change it if I feel like it.

MasterPlan
        Participant

@lady-lexis
        I’m not saying they should be on the kitchen… but they promote a lot of violence to start with. Girls are good, boys are bad and boys don’t play fair. I’m not saying they are the only politically incorrect but detective cartoons were you use your brains instead of your fists should be favored. I’m not asking you to change… not at all… It doesn’t matter over here, I’m just very conscious of icons and celebrities influencing kids, and be aware what is written in your shirt! Feminism, @itsplaster should have the pink Powerpuff Girl Lol

itsplaster
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

@masterplan You can worry about an animated character. I worry about actual people who think like you. It’s amazing that you care about a Powerpuff Girl icon but have no problem raising a daughter with your thoughts. Have you shared with her that she’ll be worthless by 30? If you haven’t told her that, please don’t.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

itsplaster, no one said women are worthless, we said the wall is unforgiving. Please feel free to explain why you think women are not worthless by thirty? I will wait.

Mr Spock
        Participant
        Goints: 851

@|YUNGHITLER|, forget women over 30, I’m trying to give women over 40 (my age group) a chance.
        They are just fat, boring and entitled, they are too much work. Too much baggage and expectations.

Yep, looks like I might just go MGTOW.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

For sure spock! those old hags are miserable and give up pussy like nothing trying to keep up with the young thots ( that hoe out there) But with respect, please try to understand that what you seek would put you in the category of a PUA – pick up artist and them and MGTOW are at each others necks. But the PUA’s like Tom Leykis are chock full of the ability to read and understand female psyche and use that to get laid, and boy do they. We MGTOW use a lot of their philosophy but disregard the pussy chasing. We seem like we MGTOW arre a bunch of things but we are not. We are a select few who really put our selve first………just like women do.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

Masterplaster for the love of christ, Buddha Darwin. stop being a mangina to these ladies. Your supplicating is off the charts. Fuck em man. They are throwing you around like a doll and you just try to play nice. FFS man, Snap out of it!

MasterPlan
        Participant

@itsplaster if she chooses to ride the cock carousel for too long … she will (…In the eye of men. If she chooses not to raise a family I’m happy for her, and her worth isn’t the same as wives worth). You can call me many things… but I was an excellent father. You are religious… see no harm in Miley Cyrus and other celebs alike… and your attitude hurt me a lot, I wouldn’t trust her in your hands for a week, but she lost her ways anyway. Nothing like a single cunt/mother to destroy the prospects of a brilliant child.

YH, what is wrong with you? If they want to act like inconsequential feminists… nothing more adequate than putting a corresponding picture… like a warning sign on a bottle of bleach Lol.

itsplaster
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

@masterplan I’m not religious at all. Not sure why you typed that. I don’t have my own kids and I sure wouldn’t take someone else’s to raise. So don’t worry about that. Although the most I’d say is “believe in yourself; respect yourself.” I wouldn’t talk bad about you. It’s wrong to put down a child’s parent out of spite. I wouldn’t tell her what to believe. I’d probably just ask her what she cared about in life rather than tell her what to care about. So, not sure what I’d do to damage her. Actually, I wouldn’t do anything inappropriate or try to influence her. She’s not my child.
        I don’t know why you’re hurt. You talk shit about women all the time but you have a daughter. Who wouldn’t point that out to you? I don’t know your situation but I’m not surprised you blame her mom. Although the attitude you have towards females can’t be healthy when raising a girl. You’re worried about the cock carousel. Does she have value besides a vagina? It’s astounding you’d worry about the influence of others.

MasterPlan
        Participant

@itsplaster
        Well… You came by my post and didn’t leave a proper comment. I’m assuming you are religious… but I’m sure you are very superstitious. You must not ignore the power of influence… You are an construct of your environment… even if when you go against its main premises.. it’s the Lego brick you are given to build with. I’m not gonna be bitching of my ex and child in every post, but don’t f*** dare defend my ex… I left an very good updated in one of Polluted recent posts.

itsplaster
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

@masterplan I didn’t defend your ex. I don’t know her or your situation. I just expected you to blame her. She may deserve it totally and I’m not saying she doesn’t. I just knew you’d go that direction is all. If it’s her fault completely, cool. I’m not arguing that. I’d never talk bad about either parent to their kid anyway. I was just talking to you. I’d never say anything negative about you to your child if I knew her.

lady-lexis
        Participant

@masterplan Those were bad boys in the clip you shared though! They just showed up and wanted to fight! Like I said, I’ve never watched the show but I assume not all the bad guys are male? I don’t know. It doesn’t promote any more violence than boy’s comic book heros and shows and it’s all pretty harmless if you teach your kid what’s what about violence from an early age.

More to the point, you realise I’M not a PowerPuff Girl right? The avatar is me in the STYLE of the PowerPuff Girls. I don’t give a fig what is on my ‘shirt’ here or really anywhere. I’m not a feminist and if you think I am, you haven’t been paying attention. Pay attention to what I write and not my avatar and you might understand what I’m about.

MasterPlan
        Participant

I was just trying to suggest you not to use a shirt like this:
        h

I’m paying attention to what you write @lady-lexis , but after what you wrote above to Danaconda I’m thinking of you naked. I hope I will survive the genocide 😛

MasterPlan
        Participant

WARNING CHERRY STONES CAN BE POISONOUS AND WOMEN AS WELL.

I’m glad we agree on the rest @itsplaster, it’s just a shame you can’t admit it. 🙂

itsplaster
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

@masterplan You’re glad we agree on the rest? What rest? Do you just try to be vague and weird?

MasterPlan
        Participant

@itsplaster
        That the message on the post is vague… and parents. It was an opportunity to agree with me and extend. It sounding like I’m bitching… but I’m waiting for months for you to agree with me in something 🙁

MasterPlan
    Participant

YH, I really despise quotes like that since they can be interpreted in different ways depending on the situation. I used to love teaching my kid on how these seemingly harmless uplifting quotes, and songs, can load you with shit values, but this one is specially bad. How do you see this quote when, after years of care, you point it at your parents??? Honor, responsibility, commitment, loyalty… it all when out of the window with this one.

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

This why you aren’t MGTOW. We aren’t playing the traditional sacrifice yourself bullshit. We really put ourselves first. That’s what self actualization is. We really don’t care if society crumbles and most of us are just waiting for the show to begin.

MasterPlan
        Participant

Well… I ‘partially’ care. And I can tell you, there are very few people in my life I would be willing to sacrifice my life for… they are not some cunt, so it has nothing to do with MGTOW.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

MGTOW meme from 2010

Lord Wankdust
        Participant
        Goints: 1,533

Walk away?

There’s the door.

Close it behind you on your way out.

Your mgtow promise not to participate… you are gonna stick to that aren’t you?

That means you don’t answer that question as you continue to walk away.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

I have no obligation tto you wankdust. DUH. I already posted many times why we are present.. Must not pay attention well………………

svarg26
    Participant
    Goints: 1,811

if you don’t want a baby. cum in her mouth and then have a nap. i’m not walking anywhere after blowing my load.

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

Svarge- still putting all responsibility on the males. Come on. You all can’t be this ignorant.

svarg26
        Participant

@yunghitler i’m responsible for where i put my dick and where i blow my load. that’s why i married a good christian woman that swallows. she’s responsible for that shit. i never called you ignorant. i just tried to help you find happiness by making the right choices in life.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

I am the happiest I ever been. Idk what the hell you are on. I guess when you see someone going against your tradition you equate that to misery……. also, you as well, hold men responsible but absolve women of accountability. You think I’m responsible for were I put my dick? Fine, but why aren’t women responsible for opening their legs and LETTING my dick in? Is this logic to hard to grasp? I mean I have dumbed it down to dumb….

svarg26
        Participant

you don’t sound happy. i don’t give a fuck about the laws that you complain about, because i made the right choice and those laws simply don’t apply to me and never will. you can make the right choice or not. it all depends on if you want to keep on crying about women’s accountability in hippyland for all eternity. if you don’t fuck a retard then you have no problem. do you just like fucking retards? is that the real issue?

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

Svarge you are the typical male……”I got mine i’m good fuck you” When hardship stumbles upon you, you will sing a different tune and no one will even see you.

svarg26
        Participant

sadly, i’m not the typical male at all. just like hitler, i am a man of conscience. people are godless these days and have no conscience. read up on your namesake and think about growing a pair.

“If cowards cry out: ‘But we have no arms!’ that is neither here nor there! When the whole German people knows one will and one will only – to be free – in that hour we shall have the instrument with which to win our freedom. It matters not whether these weapons of ours are humane: if they gain us our freedom, they are justified before our conscience and before our God. When the eyes of German children look questioning into ours, when we see the suffering and distress of millions of our fellow-countrymen who without any fault of theirs have fallen into this frightful misfortune, then we laugh at the curses of the whole world, if from these curses there issues the freedom of our race.” – Hitler August 1, 1923 in Munich

romans 5: “3 Not only so, but we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; 4 perseverance, character; and character, hope.”

Mr Spock
        Participant
        Goints: 851

@svarg26

Did you actually describe Adolf Hitler as a “man of conscience?” Seriously?
        Ah yes, the man who gassed Jews, homos, disabled and gypsies, is a man of conscience? Lol.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

lol

• This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by  lYUNGHITLERl.

lYUNGHITLERl
    Participant

You men are still in this altruistic self sacrificing mindset where you as a man are carrying the burden of humanity on your shoulders. Women make a mess getting what they want, and you scramble to figure out how you and your fellow man can cleanup the mess.
    Well MGTOW ain’t cleaning up anyone’s mess.
    You need to stop worrying about the best way to run a society, what benefits humanity, what benefits your race, your class, or your country. Stop doing that. Stop thinking like a hero, and start thinking like a person. And what I mean by that is, stop thinking it is your job to play hero and fix the world’s problems. Men are dumb animals, they are plow horses, who take pride in being the best damn utility they can be. They risk their lives in war to protect the women folk. They risk their lives in combat to impress the pussy. They take a look at all of the problems of the world and try to figure out a better, more productive and beneficial system for humanity. Women are greedy, take what they want, break the system, and men have to scramble to prove their manliness to women, by competing against one another to figure out how to best fix the shit women broke. That’s gynocentric male thinking, that’s hero-thinking; not self-thinking, not people-thinking. We must think like people, not think like self sacrificing animals. Men have great potential, but we never reach it due to male identity. Male identity is a matter of shaking your dick and saying “mine is bigger, and thus can theoretically please a woman better, and thus my ability to better please women makes me better than you.” It’s men waving their money around saying “I can buy women a more luxurious life style, my ability to please them makes me better than you.” It’s men fixing the house, car, economy, political system, and saying “my ability to fix shit makes me an excellent repair man to benefit women who love my utility. Women would much rather use me than to use you, that makes me better than you.” It’s men making sacrifices and saying “I showed women my heroics with sacrifice, This makes me useful to women. My usefulness to women is greater than yours, thus I am the better man”.
    This is the male identity, it is centered on gynocentrism. If the male sex could surgically remove the gynocentrism from his brain, he’d be free, and reach his full potential. LIKE MGTOW

LOL

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.