WARNING! STOCK UP ON FOOD NOW!THEY ARE GOING TO PURPOSEFULLY CREATE A FAMINE!

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics WARNING! STOCK UP ON FOOD NOW!THEY ARE GOING TO PURPOSEFULLY CREATE A FAMINE!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

This is a serious warning to all of you. You need to buy as much food as you can right now. The elites are going to purposely create a worldwide famine and starve you to death.

Buy food that doesn’t need refrigeration, because they might shut off the power. Also, grow a garden. Grow vegetables that last a long time before they rot. Example: Potatoes, carrots, onions, garlic, sweet potatoes, different types of squash, pumpkins.

Stuff to buy from the grocery store: pasta, rice, instant potato powder in a box, cans or corn, peas, carrots, cans of chicken, turkey, ham.

packets of gravy powder, alfredo sauce powder mix, rose pasta sauce mix powder, manwhich sauce in the can
      chicken powder soup stock to flavour your rice. Gravy powder for your potatoes.
      powder milk to make sauces.
      olive oil-extra virgin- Bertoli, olive oil lasts the longest before going bad.
      chunky soup-chicken corn chowder, it’s tasty, lol.
      irish stew, cans of beans
      matches, to cook food and light candles. You can cook your food with a candle flame.
      tea candles, if they turn off the power.
      lighter
      can opener
      vitmin c pills
      water
      cans of pears, peaches, fruit cocktail
      juice powder for water to make a flavoured drink

You better do this stuff, or you’re going to starve. And you better do it quickly. Time is running out to prepare. Get your ass to the store NOW!

Watch this video by globalist insider John Hagee. They’re going to use religion to explain it all, and blame it on God/the Devil. Religion is fake bullshit, but they are going to use it. This is going to happen and you had better take this warning seriously.

This video is from 2015!!!

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

famine

famine

starvation

thedre
      Participant

Bolshevik-Jew-Pigs Did that but to more than 60 Million Christians. In the picture above, it should really be a Jew Instead that is skinny, and suffering. As a matter of Fact,,, I’m positive that i saw this picture years ago, and they used-it as Jewish Propaganda, by saying that this was A Jewish Boy in a concentration Camp In Poland F.F.S.

As for food you darn right brother, as we all have to get ready for the worse case scenario, & always be ready:(

Akbar Shabaz
      Participant

Non perishable shelf life foods is all I need to stock up on, I have been filling my deep freezer lately going to the butcher. And man made religion as a whole is definitely b.s. and the Bible is technically written by man of course but I read something the other day that spoke to me saying God permits delusion , but God does not permit deception. That really made sense to me because delusion that floods the world is all from free will/humans . And deception, that is Satan’s job and Satan has a hold on this world right now, but God is always in control at the end of it all. Thanks for the video, interesting sermon, Revelations was the first book of the Bible I ever read beginning to end .

WestLos
      Participant

Yikes! Like canned stuff and nonperishable
      Jesus fucking Christ

I’m not sure about this one. Do you really think they’ll create a famine after this corona nonsense?

TheProtocolsOfZion
        Participant

According to John Hagge they are going to. Yes, I think it is coming, there are already food shortages. They are closing down chicken, beef, and park processing plants. All of this is being done on purpose. This virus was purposely released in order to shut down the world, then crash the economy. Get some food man, don’t take any chances. If they decide not to do it, you just eat the food anyway. It cost’s you the same either way. Plus, prices are going up. If you buy now, you will save money.

They are also plowing under fields of crops, killing pigs, pouring out milk. It’s all on purpose in order to reduce the population.

Benzin
          Participant

My grandma used to hunt for nettle leaves.

I just googled and they are quite rich in protein.

TheProtocolsOfZion
          Participant

That’s good information to know.

WestLos
      Participant

Thanks for the Info
      I stocked up on a bunch of shit
      Kinda been getting alot of it at the Dollar stores
      Easy for me cuz it’s down the street and not really packed. Vienna sausages
      Corn Beef Hashishi
      SpaghettiO’s never hurt until they come out the other end am I right?
      And I’ve been lucky that there’s breakfast sausages and patties in the Frozen section. So o yeah stocked hella candy just to satisfy my late night Cravings.
      🌕 Moon Pies are running out
      Who am I kidding they weren’t gonna last but a few days.. thanks again @ProtocolsOfZion

TheProtocolsOfZion
        Participant

Meat shortages are coming, get as much meat as you can. They’re closing down the plants. They’re going to make everyone eat that fake meat made of soy.

It’s “better for the environment”!

Buy a big chest freezer, fill it with meat. You can also go to a cattle farm, buy half a cow or a quarter of a cow, they’ll send it to a butcher and cut it however you like. Fill your freezer.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.