Was Tupac Shakur A Raging Homosexual?

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Celebrities Was Tupac Shakur A Raging Homosexual?

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Muja Mi Rona
      Participant

He was certainly very effeminate before he took on the role of bad-boy gangster rapper? Conspiracy theories abound in regards to the life and death of this man.

illegalsmile55
      Participant

Definitely raging.
      I don’t get it….

@1purple8

Watching Aerial Ireland on the boobtube right now, get my room ready…I didn’t know Bram Stoker was from Ireland.. Lots of drunk writers. Lol. It looks beautiful.
      One of the richest guys around who owns a LOT of land here in Maine, (owns more land in the US than anyone) is buying castles and land up in Ireland. He’s Irish… So I guess he feels like he belongs there.. Maybe he’ll fly me over to repaint his castle walls! I paint at their mansion here in my town, so hey, maybe?

Muja Mi Rona
        Participant

Motherfucker owns 5% of Maine, holy shit! How many castles does one nigga need? If you could swing me a job painting castles that’d be swell.
        I’ll shtick de kittle on and bring in a few shticks fer de fire.

illegalsmile55
          Participant

I painted their dogs room a few years back, pugs…they have leather furniture and they had a wall unit built that holds the dogs TV down low so they don’t strain their little necks while watching. Their dogs live a better life than most of us.

Muja Mi Rona
          Participant

Jesus H Christ! Rich people eh! I could’ve guessed they were pugs. According to his Wikipedia he’s a member of Phi Beta Kappa, probably on some Order of the Pug shit too. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_the_Pug
          These rich niggas is crazy.
          Did you go snoopying around?

illegalsmile55
          Participant

Did I go snooping around?! Of course I did! I opened a drawer in the third floor bathroom, there was a key next to a lock inside the drawer….so I stuck the key in and turned it, the whole drawers (built in) opened up into a secret room…and then I heard what sounded like a truck in reverse, but it was actually an alarm…Ooops…the room was full of silver.
          The house was designed by famous and infamous, Stanford White, check him out, what an animal… I get the creeps there when I’m by myself, its like a museum almost. I took a pic of myself inside one of his cars, a caddy, that was owned by Cary Grant.

Definitely effeminate ,almost certainly raging! Makeover or what!

@illegalsmile55

@1purple8

Mr Spock
        Participant

Yes, agreed. Too smiley and effeminate. I’m not going to bother with Google, but he only talks about his mother.
        Single mum who chose the wrong man? Oh well.

There are too many generalisations in his speech, not enough specifics, which is typical for a 17 yr old. What ‘awesome responsibility’ do you get when you turn 18? Try comparing that to 35!

Evilstorm
      Participant

30 seconds in and the first time I have ever seen this fuckwit in any sort of video and I would say he is gayer than AIDS.

Den Deny
      Participant

you can’t be serious?

EFFOFF
      Participant

Total fag. But brilliant! I mean, he knew that 17 was between 18 and 16. How far they have come since slavery. Lincoln was soooo right!

I’m rather slow today darl. I honest!y thought stephanya made the comment but i couldn’t see him do it. Seeing he was speaking to you i suspected it was a comment made by you to him years ago.

But if i did mean it,it would be quite witty as you said.hah hah. Which song was it?

@illegalsmile55

@1purple8

Lord Wankdust
      Participant

MJ was chained to a treadmill wheel when he was a child. I actually mean “chained” like a slave. Michael was contracted, sold and trapped before he was old enough to understand what he was chained up to. He never knew anything else as he grew up as a young indentured servant on a contract he didn’t draw up and was legally unable to sign. Everything that happened was signed away for him before he was old enough to sign anything. All his later contracts were based on the paper debts of the previous ones. Remember how broke Michael and all the Jacksons were – what was all that about? Eternal debt and endless legal bills. An Industry slave.
      Then the Music Industry taught him how to turn the treadwheel with fancy footwork and mint shiny gold coins – but the wheel wouldn’t turn properly without some extra artistic footwork from his more talented fellow treaders Quincy and Rod. Michael’s voice – so sweet on “I Want You Back” and “Ben” – when it matured through his teens it was no better than mediocre from Off The Wall onwards. Just listen.
      The shiny gold coins being minted through Michael’s treadmill spinning did not reveal him as any kind of artist beyond that of a mediocre talent who (with regular help from some really talented plate-spinners Quincy and Rod) could make the chart-rigged, one armed bandit shit out more gold coins… sometimes with random Thriller JACKPOT payouts. But spinning treadmills and spinning plates and the random spinning symbols on the one armed bandit’s reels just couldn’t make Michael happy, talented or the artist he knew he wasn’t. The twisted wheels ground to a halt, the plates fell and the bandit machine stopped paying out like it used to. The Industry was NOT happy. They had contracts and legal documents, trails of paper chains of debt… Michael wasn’t going anywhere…
      And Michael knew he couldn’t really sing like Stevie or Otis. He knew he couldn’t really dance like Fred or Gene. He couldn’t really write songs like Rod or Jarvis or Morrissey. He’d never been really happy with himself as a kid or as an adult. He’d never really been able to grow up with any kind of balance beyond those weird spinning plate things which had surrounded him since he was a child. Michael didn’t really like how he looked and he couldn’t really sleep anymore. And he couldn’t start up that whole plate-spinning thing and keep it going anymore. Michael’s story is a tragic one. His regular diet to deal with the anxiety, pressure and stress of 30 years of spinning were Propofol, Lorazepam, Midazolam, Diazepam, Lidocaine and Ephedrine.

It is a truly grim tale. One we should tell our children for Christmas.

Death Pod
      Participant

17 is below 18, but higher than 16. Damn, my nigga was on that next level shit!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.