Way of the hobo

Best Gore Forums Best Gore Website Introduce Yourself Way of the hobo

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Road Pavement
      Participant

I have been borderline homeless scene I was 7 and rejected from everything and everyone, I mostly live on the streets with out parents nor anyone to look up too. Most of my life is about eating out of the trash and sleeping where I could, I stayed at homeless shelters learned how to panhandle light my farts and other things hobos do, At 20 I became a drifter wandering the streets of America with little luck on finding a job nor a place to live. I find refuge in library’s internet with out being ass raped by the cops.

If you see someone eating out of the trash and or dumpsters even panhandling it must be me.

i eat weeds
      Participant

stay strong 🙂 you sound like a beautiful person. walking art piece

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

life is not easy sometimes : i know . if you can try to stay with ok peoples or friends to not be alone for too long . all the best for you Road Pavement

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

Some years ago I gave a hobo a burguer, a coke and 50$, he was very happy, I felt happy as well, didn’t film it for youtube, didn’t want anything in return, just wanted to help the poor guy. Nowadays I’m jobless, lonely, none likes me and feeling suicidal. Life is not fair and I don’t know if there is a God, if there is, He surely doesn’t give a fuck about Earth. Be strong, my friend, I wish you all the happiness in the world!

illegalsmile55
        Participant

I like you @felipe-s 🙂

Mr Spock
        Participant

@felipe.s

@Road
        Pavement

Indeed, life is not fair. I spend too much of my time trying to keep up with the Joneses to realise there are deserving people a lot less luckier than me. Well what can you do? Quit? No. All you can do is just stay strong and carry on.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I see part of the problem. Lighting your farts is not a marketable skill.
      That said, I would totally give you a sandwich IF you could toast it with a flaming fart…both sides of course.

illegalsmile55
        Participant

@dan-a-conda

Did you just read the BG talent thread? 😀 Fart talk is hot today.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.