We Need Feminism to Fix This Gender Wage Gap, Wait……..

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies We Need Feminism to Fix This Gender Wage Gap, Wait……..

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author
      Acneska
      Participant

We Need Feminism to Fix This Gender Wage Gap, Wait........

PIGgray
      Participant

Very interesting. This is a good thing in my opinion due to the fact that I believe a woman can be more cool under a high stressed work environment, they don’t tend to blow up at their Co-workers as much when I worked under women bosses. But that just my opinion.

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

I only prefer to have a lady boss if she is hot, but to be honest.. I’m not so sure.

Alien
      Participant

Feminism is just unnecessary in this day and age, I mean we can vote and all that crap and I thought thats all it was about… right?.. I mean idk about the bosses being better or worse, I think that comes down to the person themselves.

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

Hi Aussie @behindthewalls
        Both men and women can be assholes. I personalty prefer not to have a boss. Women may have numerous qualities but is my impression that they don’t know how to deal with power very well.
        There are differences between men and women that needs to be addressed and I accept feminism to be present at all times for the benefit of all. the problem is… they want my head! Their claims are unfair to say the least. They already have equality at educational level and at work as well. I fight most for the rights of the fathers and right not to be a father. Legally, man are clearly oppressed. There are laws in middle east where women can’t be a witness at shit because they are not people. Here is the opposite, they say rape, your fucked! They decide to have a baby of you. you’re fucked. They cheat on you, take the kids, say your violent, and people believe. because is in the media that man is violent, when women are as much violent. They just don’t beat us, because they can’t! I do need feminism… to recognize men rights! # πŸ™‚

Alien
          Participant

There is clear differences in men and women (for the majority) yes but I think that when someone is capable of something then they deserve the chance to do it as not all women are like the others and vise-versa but as for feminism is don’t feel there is a need in first world countries to specify.

I do have to say though that I feel that is wrong about calling rape and everyone believing it about doing the same with domestic violence. I’m not sure if it is just here or in other first world countries too but over here most rapists and abusive men (and women) are not punished because of the lack of evidence and it is usually just noted incase it happens again until there is sufficient evidence to prove the allegations are true. Most rape cases you here of over here are unpunished and not even looked into because of the things I stated above, I have known a few girls and one guy who tried to get help because they were raped and many many people who tried to get help because they get beaten but nothing is ever done. I feel things over here are as equal and so it can get, the men beat women and the women beat them back usually Haha but that might just be here.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

Rape is a very serious crime and most countries have very harsh sentences for it. Its unthinkable how man can come to do that but is undeniable it happens. Proving it is indeed a very complicated matter and I have no easy solution for it. Domestic violence and parental alienation are also complicated subjects to deal with, but I want to share some legal thoughts:
          -Where abortion is legal, women can chose, but the guy can’t. Should men have right to give up paternity, if he chooses so, during abortion legal period?
          -Should men have equivalent paternity leave?
          -Should women have lower requirement standards for firemen, police and other very physical careers?-
          -Should women have child custody priority? lets say after divorce the child stay with father, women becomes housewife elsewhere, should her pay him pension?
          -Should women have early retirement despite living longer?

I heard that in AUS prostitution is legal, yet abortion is not. Are you pro choice? Just wanted to hear your thoughts.
          “Can one be right, or there is no such a thing?” πŸ˜‰

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

Maybe men are worse and need to be pruned. I married to a cunt who would often mention wage gap, she stole my money and much more, and is cool with it (victim). I’m very hurt! I think of myself as a feminist. To seek for equality of the genders… But no woman recognizes any of my claims. Please tell me I’m not crazy!

Alien
          Participant

I’m sorry to hear what happened to you, she is just a shit person. All I was saying is things are good in australia for both genders.

Alien
          Participant

With the abortion thing, I tell people before I am with them I am unwilling to ever keep a child but regardless I believe it’s a woman’s choice only necause of the huge effects it can have on her body and conditions you can have afterward but if the woman wants to keep it and the guy doesnt I believe he should have a choice to not be part of its life. As for paternity leave, well no they aren’t the one having to go to the doctor like really have to and the one who needs to relax for the sake of the baby and in a shit ton of pain carrying around a huge weight plus it would have a bad effect on businesses.

Women are physically weaker as a population but some are stronger than most men so they should have the same standard and if not have a different job to do because a woman is capable of that strength they just don’t need to be so they don’t be.

And custody over here is extremely fair, coming from a family that went through that. My father never showed up for court, about 40 to 50 court dates were missed over about 7 years and he was known as a drug addict by the court(he walked around smoking his bong), also he had barely any money to support me but they gave him a place to live just so I could see him fortnightly. He had a girlfriend who would abuse me when he went out to buy drugs and who knows what, she would throw food in my face, push me over, hit me, say fucked up shit to me and unfortunately I was like 5 so I didnt fight but the court knew this too and told him she can’t be there but she always was anyway and after 7 years of all of that bullshit they FINALLY stopped me seeing him. So over here I think they give dad’s a good fucking chance.

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

I guess men are indeed more likely to assume certain shitty behaviors. I heard women are more likely to hit children. Thanks for sharing @behindthewalls. Life is really a mess but Ur can still call yourself lucky, since You look so cute and don’t live on Iran, India, Nigeria,(Israel?) etc. πŸ™‚
      My story also involves a child and she has a very wrong idea of my deeds.
      I’m saving a very unusual story for her…
      For last;
      Q-Should women have early retirement despite living longer?
      A- In Australia, retirement age is the same for both gender.
      My guess is, Australia is not a pussy whipped country after all. πŸ˜‰

Alien
      Participant

Thanks I really do appreciate where I live, more than most I think too. I thank every time I am upset that I do not live in brazil or something Haha. She is a terrible woman and molested her own children too and I have vowed I would destroy her if I ever eerie her and gain. As for early retirement, I would say they deserve the same, mostly because retirement age is ridiculous and to add to it would be unfair into general but also because it’s proven that men’s lifespans are shorter mostly because of recklessness and not illnesses in fact I find many illnesses are more common and sometimes exclusive to women (of coarse there are men’s ones too) so I feel it being the same is fair as I feel it would be unfair to make women work longer because men want to drink drive and shit, I am aware not all do. I do feel the need to say though that I do see everyone as an equal whether it’s they’re race or sex and I simply judge them by their own personal traits but of coarse I am aware that a majority of one race or sex can follow the same traits but as not all do I have to only judge by what I see and hear of that one person so overall I believe everyone should be given completely equal opportunities in life.

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

I’m from Brazil, but I’m very lucky to be living in UK. Until my 25th my life was some strange waiting game but UK was nice to me and soon I found myself in the most incredible/unbelievable love story ever told. It lasted 2+ years. and I went back home for a very long vacation. That’s when I met her. She had a very crazy friend and they came to my parents home to visit my dogs. Her friend was extremely annoying, but not her. She was just like a angel, and they where both 7. I’m long time itching to tell her our story. I looked after her full time for a few years. I need to tell her the true about her entitled whore mother and what she done to us. I will leave my story here for my child to find when she is old enough. It is a very long, funny and unusual story where the stepfather that she currently hates proves himself to be the most loving, caring and dedicated person she will ever come across in her entire lifetime. Does it sounds like a big claim? I have a beautiful story to tell. Thanks @behindthewalls

Alien
        Participant

I find your story condusing to read but from what I understand I can say ai am glad you appreciate the things you have. I have a step father who I love more than even my mother, he showed me so much love and care but I never hated him and have always been happy since he came into our lives.

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

I don’t know if we can blame biology. I would love to ask, statistically, what gender is more honest and more honorable. I just don’t think I could trust the results. I like to think its cultural. Feminism today grants stupid one sided women the confidence to wreck havoc in men life without any guilt. This BS Wage Gap is their banner. Their measure of success is how much they can take from their partners. Their dream is not to have a family but be able to work and have their salary as their allowance and travel. Pays no bills. Leaves all to the partner. He is just killing time with her… Shit fuck suspiciously gets pregnant. He is fucked!

PIGgray
      Participant

@MMastePlan, you bring up some very good points. Unfortunately, we do live in a woman’s world, everything in life is aimed at making things easier for women i.e. woman get the kids after divorce 95% of the time and it doesn’t matter if she’s the one that ruined the marriage, a woman can be passed off at her boyfriend/husband and then she screams domestic violence/rape and the police are automatically on their side,a woman gets a job in a factory with the same job title as a man in her department, there’s a really physical job and a relitively light job, even tho they both make the same amount of $, the man automatically has to run the harder job due to the fact that woman supposively are not as strong as males, there are many things males get screwed on and my post is long enough.
      I really don’t mind doing the so called mans job and letting a woman take it easy, but im sick and tired of woman who think they are entitled to be put on a higher step in life than men are….. but then again, maybe men should kiss women’s asses because without them, men wouldn’t have a pussy to fuck and I wouldn’t love men or animals.

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

MGTOW. I used to be a white knight. Some countries are more pussy whipped than others, but all unfairly benefit women generally. I hate their entitlement. At work I only help them if they are pregnant. Never marry them, ever! Work hard and get sugar babes.

You don’t even need to work hard when you go MGTOW @masterplan

Just cutting out dating, which is a game seriously rigged in favor of women, and marriage out of your life, your expenses drop so much, you can afford a trip to Mexico or the Philippines or wherever to get some amazing pussy that will not nag and will do what you want, instead of cock teasing you and making you feel like you need to be eternally grateful that you got to fell her worthless, overused cunt after spending a fortune and courting her like a fucking disposable lapdog.

Lucythepoosy
          Spectator

Harsh words but essentially true. I won’t date because it’s a damned game. Don’t play games.

Goatsemarathon
          Participant

If you wont date can we just fuck sometimes?

Lucythepoosy
          Spectator

That thing in BellaZombe’s picture looks interested, you sweet talker you….

Goatsemarathon
          Participant

With a face like that how could I resist?

Goatsemarathon
          Participant

All joking aside, I do think you are quite attractive if your pics are really you. I dont expect you to say “Oh yeah random internet person, I’m all yours!”. I don’t regret throwing it out there though.

thedre
          Participant

I love my brother Mark, especially when he lets loose, and brutally tells it like it is. No Sugarcoating.

itsplaster
          Participant

I’ve yet to meet a true MGTOW. I’m sure they exist but most who claim to be MGTOW would cave at the first chance to fuck a chick – even if he knew strings would be attached. The movement has very few real independent men. Unfortunately, they represent themselves in large numbers on YouTube channels where their only topic is … women ie. Sandman – what a joke he is. That’s failing at going your own way. There are MGTOW and then there are bitter, angry bitching guys that claim to be MGTOW. Groups of like-minded people always get tainted by the shitty ones.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

MGTOW doesn’t demand you to follow strict rules, just don’t marry or live together! You can go monk or remain dating, you can keep paying the bills and buying what they are selling, or you may be more selective and wait for girls with better behavior. Some men are resented because of previous experiences, others are just smart, and others learn by others experiences. Most girls are feminists and gold diggers, not all of them. Don’t commit yourself to the first cunt that cross your path. There is big chance she sees you by what you have, not by what you are.
          @itsplaster
          I like the following channel, lots of fun and learning.
          In the specific segment they are talking about the Gender Wage Gap πŸ™‚

@itsplaster MGTOW is not about not fucking women. MGTOW is a statement of self-ownership. It’s a declaration that a man will decide what his goals in life will be, instead of accepting utility-based role entailing servitude to women and society.

Note that it is called MGTOW, ie Men Going Their Own Way, and not something like MBS – Men Being Single. A man going his own way is simply a man who doesn’t let pussy control his life. The society has reduced men to a utility. A MGTOW recognizes that, and strips the society as well as the dating game and other such activities which are rigged heavily in favor of women, of the means to play him by not playing. That however doesn’t mean that he will never smack a pussy. If he’s going his own way, and his chosen way is to plow pussy without allowing it to control him, then he’s still a MGTOW, because he puts his own goals and interests before servitude to women and/or society.

The underlining feminist complaint is that women have to spread their legs to get life served to them on a silver plate. Meanwhile men have no such option. Feminist complain that they need to look beautiful to optimize their inherent value, meanwhile men have no such inherent value.

Choose a Difficulty Level

itsplaster
          Participant

Yeah, again, I haven’t personally met any who are actually going their own way but hey, I’m sure they’re out there.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

The most logical answer is that it freaks women out, just like man when they hear ‘feminist’. Is also the last thing you want to disclose on the dating game. It says ‘I’m not caring you in my back’. That’s why you will not see anyone using its initials in a t-shirt logo.

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

Tks bro @sanbeagle.
        Check out this documentary.
        http://putlockers.tv/the-red-pill/

PIGgray
      Participant

Keep you chin up @MasterPlan, Maybe you will get lucky like me and marry a woman who treats you the exact way you treat her. I met my old lady and after 3 months of knowing her we married. 19 years later I still couldn’t be happier. She my partner in crime and the coolest person I’ve ever known.
      One day brother, you too may find a keeper.

There’s nothing better than finding yourself a smart, traditional, beautiful woman and making a family with her. This date game only happens with Low IQ sluts and I really can’t understand the amount of stupid men spending a fortune with these sluts only to be able to fuck them. No brain dead slut or guy that follows the globalist/leftist agenda is worth of attention.

Fortunately, more and more people are starting to wake the fuck up on a daily basis and the amount of smart women is starting to increase. Even if you’re a guy in the mid 30s there’s still time to find yourself one, since women generally prefer partners that are older and aging in men doesn’t stop them having children.

itsplaster
      Participant

Who in the hell still believes in the wage gap? That’s old news unless you’re a crazy feminist and in that case, logic will fail.

Lucythepoosy
        Spectator

And so there are plenty who believe it and it will still brought up as an issue in the US elections for 2020.

PIGgray
      Participant

I believe in equality for all sexes to coexist. Im for feminism, mens rights, gay rights, handicap, etc.. A person no matter who they are has feelings just like I do. Who am I to say Im better than said person? Sure, there’s folks in the world that I consider fucking idiots but I know every human has a voice to be heard and its wrong to tell them they cant do that because I don’t. Unless a person is a total cunt I feel we should all try to make each others existance on earth as comfortable as we can and hope that karma is real.

IMOFAO

Alien
        Participant

I like your view, essentially everyone is equal until proven asshole. Thats how I like to see it too.

JMCR
      Participant

All of the above is an interesting read!

The stat could be deceptive. If there are more men who are CEOs then by probability there will be more men at lower paid ceo jobs. as there are alot more ceo jobs at the bottom end of pay scales.

That stat could also show there are more males in CEO positions, when given in a different context.

Fuck stats, british poloticians favourite game.

P.S plaster is pissed with this gender equality thread, but very good for the conversation as shown above, and conversation that all agrees with is mereley a declaration and will only ever have the same outcome!

I have a divided opinion on feminism, english ladies fighting for the right to vote in previous times is nothing but a good useful example. nowadays feminism in about the right to be better than a man, and not equal. IMO

πŸ™‚

Love bestgore in all its glory

itsplaster
        Participant

plaster just gets tired of the rants about women.

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

All? I hope and I’m sure you haven’t read all the stuff that I wrote. She is very angry that there are not enough female firefighters in her province. Any criticism is a rant. I’m still trying to understand what this non-feminist expects from men.

PIGgray
      Participant

Men and woman are equals in life imfao. Like I’ve said before, if it want for women, men wouldn’t have anything to stick their dicks in except for each other and that means I would be asexual.
      There are plenty of men/women on earth and everyone can find the perfect match if they give it time.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.