* Weed * Pot * Reefer * Grass * Dope * Ganja * Mary Jane * Hash * Herb * Aunt Ma

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Health * Weed * Pot * Reefer * Grass * Dope * Ganja * Mary Jane * Hash * Herb * Aunt Ma

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      MonicaluvDweeds
      Participant

HELLO Boys and Gorgeous Gores! I love smoking weed every day and chance I get. I was getting high and thinking (which I do a lot cause I can) who all of my BG family smokes weed? I know, I know… but this is BG not Facefuck Book. I know most of the regs on here because I have been here for 3 yrs now. Just curious who I could get to take a “safety meeting” with if we had the chance. <3 y’all

Muja Mi Rona
      Participant

Going on 16 years blazin.

MonicaluvDweeds
        Participant

Whooooooooooo eeeeeeeeee! I LOVE it! *.* ~ ~ ~

Lucythepoosy
      Spectator

I do not. Seems to make me paranoid. But I can drink as much alcohol as I want while you do your thing. All right with me….

MonicaluvDweeds
        Participant

Girl, I drink too. I am a professional Bar Tender of 14 yrs now. Maker’s is my poison.

Makers mark is my poison as well

MonicaluvDweeds
          Participant

Just sweet enough….perfect.

Gnat
          Participant

Maker’s Mark keeps me sane…

MonicaluvDweeds
          Participant

Second to that would be Woodford Reserve, mmmmmmmmm m but my brother died last year from the drink so I try to keep it in check plus it is really hard to bar tend after that. I feel like I am tending to a lot of MY brothers out there… @[email protected]

illegalsmile55
      Participant

Almost forty years. Really. πŸ˜€

I have an ongoing problem with insomnia and weed helps me fall asleep. However because it relaxes me, I never smoke during the day. I do it just before going to bed as the last thing I do before hitting the sack.

Really? Whenever i used to smoke it would get me going. Especially with planning. I would start planning things that needed to be done and calculating bills and expenses. Then I would get to work or go work on the yard or the house. Itd get my mind going too fast to fall asleep.

@john-singleton-mosby I’ve heard of strains that boost your energy, but I’ve never had one. Each time I smoke weed, it instantly makes me sleepy so if I smoked during the day, I’d just go to take a nap but given my severe insomnia, if I napped during the day, not a chance I’d fall asleep for the night. It’s difficult enough after a tiring day on the feet.

MonicaluvDweeds
          Participant

A good Sativa does me real nice. Helps me sleep GOOD, that is I can find some at the time. Sounds like yours helped you get some shit straight lol. Bad ass.

MonicaluvDweeds
        Participant

I hear you there! I myself have a HUGE sleeping problem.. I can not as well. I will try a few cat naps when possible, Dr’s want to just through meds at me. :0

MonicaluvDweeds
        Participant

Smoking makes me horny as hell, what other names/or phrases can any one tell me that I can use: hornier than a two peckered billy-goat; fancy in her Nancy; horny burrito; foaming at the dick (even though i don’t have one I WILL use it lol);hurtin’ for a squirtin’ and so on.. Spank You for your time.

rcallacott
      Participant

Have been a daily smoker for over 21 years now. I consider myself a connoisseur, with a preference for an indica kush. As soon as come home, it’s to the ventilated smoke room to blaze it up. Should be legalized in Canada sometime in 2018. Holla to all the smokers out there. Keep 420 strong!

MonicaluvDweeds
        Participant

Nice! I hope so, couldn’t happen any sooner I’m sure.

Muja Mi Rona
        Participant

I rarely know what strain I’m smoking unless a friend grows a small batch. Weed has only been widely available in Γ‰ire for about 10 years and still illegal obviously. Before weed it was all hash. Some of the hash then was real nice, now it’s pure dirt.

Too bad no more smoking. Cant risk a hair follicle test at work.

MonicaluvDweeds
        Participant

Been there too, John. I was an EMT, boy I miss that, I did quite for periods at a time. Do you enjoy a doobie now and then if you could?

JMCR
      Participant

14 Years here, the weeds got better in time, used to smoke the old rocky shit when i was a kid but its all about blazing lemon haze with the elements!

nice thread πŸ™‚

hope UK legalize weed someday, solve the money issues and stop little cunts dipping their fingers in my import before it lands!

MonicaluvDweeds
        Participant

Fucking A! LOL! Yep. Sucks yes, our government already ownes many patents on weed but are denying it. It is VERY illegal here where I live but I still do. FTG!

despy
      Participant

I smoke pot. relieves my anxiety and makes me crave apples

MonicaluvDweeds
        Participant

WE could blaze and make caramel covered apples! >.<

illegalsmile55
          Participant

I wanna do puff-n-cook too! I’ll be like a baked Martha Stewart, being a bitch while orchestrating everyone in the kitchen.
          “Hey good looking! Whatcha got cooking?”

MonicaluvDweeds
          Participant

HELLS YEA! It’s all good we’d need direction after a brownie session! mmmmm freakin’ m

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

In Salvador/Brazil, in my teens, weed was the best in the country, and very cheap. We (not me, hahaha) exported for the hole country and I could buy 50g (always 50g πŸ™‚ ) for what you spend in a dinner now a day. Always sativa, and an offense if anyone added tabaco to it. Now things have changed, one can still buy nice grass by visiting nearby national parks, yet very expensive… very few people grows indoor. Now, most weed comes from Paraguay… shit fucking blocks full of ammonia. Just horrible. I’m long away from there anyway. In Spain I got my chance to grow my own weed. Beautiful, magical, I would grow it even if I didn’t smoke (can you gaze at any plant for more then 30 min? you can look at weed for one hour a day and never gets boring). Now I’m in UK. Not a chance I can grow it in here, but the weed that I get is always nice. Most people may disagree… but I prefer Indica, or Hibrid. I much prefer the knock down effect. Here in Europe one always adds tabaco to it. Golden rule, I never smoked before work, ever! 20 years now… but I always place months or years intervals. It helps to confirm there is no real addiction to it (on me) but I just love it. πŸ™‚
      To any cop that bothers me… I tell the story of Professor Nut. If they don’t give me back my weed…they tell me with a smile that they can’t. The most pleasant cops on earth!

MonicaluvDweeds
        Participant

Wow, that’s messed up adding ammonia and tobacco makes weed suck.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

Well, I read a bit about and it seem ammonia is not added, but occur naturally on decomposition. They just compact it to early and the result is awful. As said, my province was famous for having the best on the country. As per tabaco.. Brazil don’t use it, like USA, but in Europe…everyone. The weed here is very strong…. when I had my grow, I added dried leafs as a filling… but tabaco doesn’t bother me.

Strychnine βœͺ
      Participant

Guys don’t do it, marijuana ruins lives! ☹

Marijuana kills

illegalsmile55
        Participant

Hahahahahah! I just peed myself laughing. I guess the marijuana is to blame! Totally worth it. πŸ˜€

MonicaluvDweeds
        Participant

LOL! Damn she/he really should not smile….

She has hiv and the std. Hahahahahahaha

MonicaluvDweeds
          Participant

She has fugley lady boy syndrome! ooooh baby jezus lol those teeth ..

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.