Well I'm here… still… now what?

Best Gore Forums Best Gore Website Introduce Yourself Well I'm here… still… now what?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Christopher Ross
      Participant

Yeah, so now what?

Alien
      Participant

Tell people why you are here

Adi007
        Participant

To fap.

Alien
          Participant

Go deepweb

Christopher Ross
      Participant

I have used this and other resources to desensitize myself to cruelty and shocking events. Like many others I grew up only ever experiencing the filtered, bleached version of reality allowed by the authorities which attempt to rule our lives. Like these many others I do not like that and wish to experience reality in it’s raw, unfiltered form, even if only vicariously. In lieu of actually doing the things seen on this and other sites this will have to do. As for wanting to be desensitized… I think it might be helpful in the future if the GVMT goes all the way and decides to just start shooting people in the streets without any pretense of ‘they had a gun’ or ‘I felt my life was in danger’. It probably won’t help that much if the ones being shot are family or friends. Interesting that it really only matters to us if we happen to know the victim. This is obviously what’s wrong in the world. Such is life.

Christopher Ross
      Participant

I guess. I wasn’t born without empathy like you and many others who seem to enjoy gore because it’s really the only time you feel anything. I know better than to try to insult ‘people’ like yourself. You feel nothing. I am no sheep. I know things that you do not. In fact your reply tells me a lot about you. Interesting.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.