What All Pro-Multicultural Arguments Have In Common

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics What All Pro-Multicultural Arguments Have In Common

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • Author
      Gnat
      Participant

***“The goal of abolishing the White race is on its face so desirable that some may find it hard to believe that it could incur any opposition other than from committed white supremacists.”
      – Noel Ignatiev, Harvard professor

This quote, although extreme, summarize the anti-White mentality that all anti-Whites share, at least on a subconscious level. The consensus is that White genocide is a good thing and everyone who oppose it is a “naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews”. This is their core assumption.

While few anti-Whites (the people who call themselves “anti-racist”) are this conscious of their core belief they act upon this very idea all the time.

As we have pointed out before, all so called “anti-racist” or “multiculturalists” arguments always lead to one or many of the following categories below:
      1) more non-White immigration
      2) integration
      3) assimilation
      4) demonization of Whites
      5) saying “racist”, i.e. demonizing & silencing the opposition

All of their arguments, despite which category it falls into, is in some way or another a justification for White genocide. After all, what they want on a subconscious level is a world without White people. In this article we illustrate exactly this point, that all their arguments can be traced back to this subconscious aim of justifying policies that will lead to a world without White people.

“Diversity is a strength”

This would fall mainly under category one as presented above (more non-White immigration), but also two (integration) and three (assimilation). This statement suggests that a homogeneous country is a bad thing, and therefore we need more non-White immigration and integration wherever there still is a White majority population. After all, we never hear the “diversity is a strength” argument in any non-White country.

With this argument they present themselves as being objectively in favor of diversity. But if we all integrate and blend together, i.e. assimilate, we will ultimately not have the diversity they themselves say is such a strength. Is it not strange that someone who claim they want diversity also seeks to destroy it?

If we look upon them as anti-White we can understand why this is. It is because they do not care about diversity, but rather they only use it a plausible argument for more immigration into White countries. Therefore, what they really want is something that leads towards a world without White people.

“Whites in the Americas and Australia have no right to their countries because it was not theirs to begin with”

This argument would fall under category one and four: more non-White immigration and demonization of Whites. It is implied that Whites have done bad things in the past and therefore have no right to the country they have taken.

With this argument they portray themselves as being objectively interested in the principle that if someone have taken a country away from another people the ones who stole it has no right to claim it as their own. And since Whites took the land away from native American Indians for instance, Whites can not morally stop other people from coming as well.

Truth of the matter is however, the anti-Whites do not care about this otherwise they would have given up their homes and moved away themselves a long time ago. After all, that is the proper thing to do if you truly believe that you have actually stolen something.

Also, we all know that Europe was White to begin with, but we would never hear any anti-White persons argue that Europe could or should remain White. Here we see that they do not care about who “stole” the country from whom or who had it first, they only adapt their arguments to favor something that leads towards a world without White people, i.e. White genocide.

“We all come from Africa/ We all bleed red/ Race is social construct/ We are all humans”

These statements, which are very similar to one another, would fall under category one (more immigration), and possibly two (integration) and three (assimilation). By arguing that “we are all humans”, “Race is a social construct” etc., they are implying that there is no such thing as Whites and since there are no Whites it is not wrong to do away with Whites.

It is implied that this massive immigration we have is okay or that it is a good thing because we are all humans/Africans after all. If Whites is to be extinct it does not matter because we are all the same, so there is really no Whites to begin with. You can not kill something that is a social construct.

It is strange that people who talk so wonderfully about Racial Diversity also say race is a social construct and imply that it does not matter if there were to be no more Whites. On the other hand if Jews were to be extinct one might not find it so nice to say that Jewishness is just a social construct. One would be more inclined to value their contribution as a people and support their right to exist as a people. Justifying a world without Jews with the argument that “We are all humans” would be logically consistent, but I doubt anyone would say it.

While it is true that we are all humans, we see that anti-Whites tend to use that as an excuse to justify more immigration and integration which is part of White genocide. If Jews were facing extinction they would probably not say that is does not matter because we are all humans.

So in short, the underlying statement is that there is no such thing as White people, and since there are no White people it is not wrong to do away with them. They basically deny our existence, which is an important step in justifying a genocide.

“It is good for our economy”

There are essentially two ways this statement can be interpreted, which falls undeniably on category number one. One is that immigration (from the Third World) is good for the economy and therefore we should have more immigration, the other interpretation is that immigration is crucial for a good economy therefore we have no choice but to have immigration.

Both of these interpretations are pretty similar to each other, as is the intention behind these arguments. Again, the intention behind their argument can in this case be easily pointed out by just pointing out the contradictions of their statement.

For example, if they genuinely believed that immigration is good for the economy, then why are they never suggesting that the immigration waves should be directed towards the Third World? Are they not in more dire need of a good economy than us? And why are we in a crisis if immigration equals economic stability? Unless it is not true.

Anti-Whites love to justify their policies by assuring the people that it brings benefits. That their policies does not just bring challenges and conflicts, but beneficial opportunities. It has been an effective way of justifying open borders into the Western world, as we just pointed out above they never suggest immigration/open borders being a solution to the economic welfare of poor non-White countries.

“Without immigration our society would collapse”

This statement is quite similar to the last one. The difference is that is implied that non-stop Third World immigration is not only beneficial to our economy, but our very welfare and infrastructure is dependent on having immigration as well. The argument is that we need immigration to sustain our welfare and infrastructure, therefore we cannot afford to close our borders. According to the anti-Whites, if we did not have immigration we would not have enough workers and then our society would collapse.

Granted, our infrastructure and welfare is partly dependent on immigrants, but that is because they are here. If we did not have Third Worlders here to begin with they would not have been a part of our infrastructure in the first place. And even if our population were to be too small to meet the required needs in terms of work force, we could just as easily promote our people to start having more children to fill the quota. But that is something that really do not want.

Again, it is very easy to debunk this argument and exposing their intention by pointing out its contradictions. For instance, it is very obvious to us that Japan, for example, has next to no immigration and has not collapsed. In fact, quite the opposite is true. We could point to any number of examples of countries that is not having an open border policy and is thriving, but as we all know by now this is just another excuse for them to justify more non-stop immigration.

Conclusion

Of course not all arguments have been presented in this article. There are many that we have not brought up in this discussion and perhaps you, the reader, can name a few. The main point here however is to show that whether they use arguments or statements that is portraying more non-stop Third World immigration as something positive and beneficial, or as something negative and a punishment to White people, they all have the same underlying aim in common: to justify more immigration and a world without White people.

If we look upon so called “anti-racist” arguments as objectively against racism they can seem to be very inconsistent. But if we look upon these arguments as just being anti-White we will see they are 100% consistent. Everything they say is always an attempt to argue for more non-White immigration into White countries.***

http://thisiseuropa.net/what-all-pro-multicultural-arguments-have-in-common/

StonedRocks
      Participant

Good read, like how well thought out this was but i can very easily poke holes through this logic. The main impression i got is a humongouse sense of entittlement. You make the white race sound like a spoiled 16year old girl.

You say that all races whom arnt white all have white genocide in mind when this is just simply not true in any shape or form. Every race is similar thant in we all have that humanly instinct to be number 1. Why do you think muslims always kill eachother? Because they all consider themselves a different race under the same faith. There is a reason that china and japan have been mortal enemys for thousands of years. You are looking at the picture too broadly, you are looing at it it well “black n white.” When truth be told every group in its own is fighting for survival. Immigrants from african countries often experience racial segregation in black communities heer in america. Im white but even i have experienced it in germany in white communitys. It doesnt take much to create a divide in an otherwise solid group. Look at korea. Its been 50-60 years but already people in the north speak their own unique dialect and are coulturaly becoming different from the south. Despite beeing united as the hermit kingdom for thousands of years.

I grew up not seeing race. I dont see people as white, black, latin, whatever. Why? Because i just dont fucking care. We are all in it to survive. You cant argue survival of the white race because we are not united as a hole. Even in a country like ours whites in the south are very different from the ones up north n back west. Just how people in California think people in New jersey are totaly different. In ireland the divide is between protistants and catholics. In the middle east its tribes. Africa? Warlords. The white race was is so devided that in a fight amongst ourselves, we live in peace through assured mutual destruction.

Humans are made up of many races all of whom claim supremacy. Everyone thinks they are better then you, as you do think about them. Evryone wants to be top dog. You are to busy fighting for a cause, a group, that simply does not exist. I mean yes there are white people but we will never be united as a hole. Same for all the niggers, chinos, n chinks. You want to see survival of the white race, when this makes absolute 100% sense (you should want the survival of people that share similaritys not mention this group includes your friends and family) but you fighting the wrong enemy. Race is not your enemy. Your enemy is the immediate person trying to do you harm. Sure one day it could be a 6ft black man with a gun or a raghead with a bomb. But more often it will be a man with the same skin as you but he is wearing a blue uniform or an expensive suit.

The “fight between races,” is hollywood hoarse shit that some rich people want you to believe because divided we are weaker. Divided we will fall. The media presses race for proffit, politicians do it for their ajenda, advertisements do it for money, jihadists for a cause. They want you to think you are part of a group thats billions strong who is fighting to aurvive as the dark forces of evil are trying to wipe you into extinction. When the real truth is, they are using you. Using you and many other good people in many different ways. People that should be your brother, your kin, your race, see you as nothing more then a pawn in their personal game of chess. A rich man in the brotherhood would just as easily sell his fallowers, as easily as mohamid kills his. The need to survive as a group is even stronger in the individual, but the will to survive as an individual? Thats what makes us human. So whem i say fuck race, i mean it. Fuck every cracker, nigger, chink, chino, and sand rat. I got mine. Thats all im worried about.

Gnat
        Participant

I also can poke holes…

“You say that all races whom arnt white all have white genocide in mind when this is just simply not true in any shape or form.”

Name me ONE non-White country being FORCED to have diversity of White people instilled into their countries…

“Why do you think muslims always kill eachother?”

All humans kill each other…but do you see White Europeans doing this at a rate as non-Whites do?…

“I grew up not seeing race. I dont see people as white, black, latin, whatever. Why? Because i just dont fucking care.”

Exactly…that’s the problem…some people don’t care but some people DO…and there is nothing wrong with that…
        If I want my kids to be White and my grandchildren to be White…does that make me racist?…

And…no offense…but the rest of that shit I just read was some of the most cucking…yes…cucking piss poor excuse of why you hate your own race…

SMDH…

StonedRocks
      Participant

@Gnat i think your just trying to write out of passion (not a nad thing) but maybe you should start checking the facts.

Your point about white people in Europe is completely wrong. White people make up a majority of the population, so they make up a majority of the killing. Thats just a basic statistic with no biased backround. If a majority of a group is one colour then that group will be responsible for a majority of crime. Weather its murder, theft, or petty crime. Same in America. As im sure you know more white people are killed by cops in the USA than black people. And the cops over heer are deffintly a majority white.

And you are trying to argue that there arnt any non-white countries beeing forced to diversify with whites when colonialism ended roughly 100 years ago. For hundreds of years many foriegn countries were forced in to submission of forign white rulars. Hong Kong was british ruled until aftwr ww2. The entire continent of Africa was divided amongst wealthy white men. There is not a corner of the globe white expansion didnt reach. Which leads to the argument about the origin of white coulture.

What exactly would you consider WHITE coulture? Because the food we eat, the music we listen to, even the cloths we wear have almost all been stolen entirely from different ethnic groups.

What exactly would you consider black coulter? Last time i checked Haitens are very different then people from madacasgar. Asian coulture? Like i said, look at the short amount of time a divide took place in korea.

You may want your children and grandchildren to be white. You have every right to want that. But in the world we live in today, you just cant expect that.

Race is a feeling of fear beacuse you dont understand something or your intimidated by it. Race is just so fucking retarded. Its literaly a coulour of ones skin and based on the heritidge one is born into socialy and geographicaly. Thats what people dont understand. Someone from your own race is more likely to hurt you then someone of another. Muslims are constintly killing muslims. Black people are always killing black people. And white people are constintly killing white people. You would have to be blind not to see this. YOUR biggest enemy will almost always be your skin colour. For asians in china its the communist goverment, blacks in africa its militias and warlords, for all those flip flop wearing da silvas its a fellow flip flop wearing de silva. Even for whites. Just look at the IRA. Even our own fucking presidential canidate Hilary is a dangerouse enemy of the people. Look at the Hatfields n McCoys. One side faught for the south yet their biggest enemy was a member of their own race. Look at the very foundation of America. One of the main reasons we wanted to sperate from england was racial yet we faught a bloody fight agianst our own race. Even Hitler makes the list. He was a whacked out junky who believed the germans were decendants of a group of fictional people so he faught a war that killed 3-4 times as many white people as it did the minoritys. Not to mention Hitler wasnt even german. And the group of people he used in experiments to create “true arayans,” were Norse.

Race is a false enemy blinding you from the man in the shadows. Its a poison and a lie spread by the media so we will kill eachother, make the the cororations money, and let the goverment operate behind our back. Race is ancient but it has always been sed this way. Its easier to control slaves if the majority has a will to control the minority. How do you keep thousands of jewish prisoners from rioting and killing you? Assemble an army and tell them that the jews are evil. How do you keep the public quite about it? Hand em out and make them some money. Its always esier to control a group thats divided then united. But the best way to destroy a group? From within. If your realy worried about the white race then you should look at the enemys inside it.

Gnat
        Participant

I was just waiting for the colonialism bullshit…

Don’t hate your own race just because we improved EVERY FUCKING COUNTRY that we colonized…

Oh yeah…next time…keep it pithy…I don’t like reading wordy comments from people that have no idea what they’re talking about…

…and lay off the weed… because it’s obvious you don’t…

StonedRocks
      Participant

We most deffintly did not improve every country. Of course there were the very obvious benifits from colonization. But i can think of MANY countries in wich white colonialism was directly responsible for the death and collapse of the indegenouse peoples. The things white colonists did in Hawaii were fucked. What about the congo? Did you ever stop to think that maybe you find lots of resentment towards white people because of the things we did to them? The same reason you hate snackbar terrorists, wannabe thug niggers. You cant argue with what im saying because its true. Reality sucks. Your trying to deffwnd white coulture but theres is no such thing. Youve been fighting a lie.

Gnat
        Participant

You’re utterly ridiculous if you think White people didn’t improve every single country they colonized…
        There were some African tribes that didn’t even know about the wheel…up until the 19th century…

South Africa was a first world country…but since the niggers took it over…would you go visit?…
        Hmmm…

Please…tell me that you would…I need a good laugh…

SMDH…

StonedRocks
      Participant

The entire european occupation of africa was plagued with conflict. They used up the resources then in the 60s during the cold war they let them claim there independance knowing the country would become a total shithole.

And i do agree that the spread of knowledge is a major benifit of colonization. But theres a saying “if it aint broke, dont fix it.” If they didnt invent a wheel, its because they didnt need it. Now if yo want to get technical much of they knowledge they spread, was leargend from foriegn people, along with many of the inventions.

StonedRocks
      Participant

It seems you have learned a very biased view of history.

Gnat
      Participant

I know MY people’s history because I practice it EVERY FUCKING DAY…

I grow my own food…I can butcher my own meat…

But…more importantly…I sign the front of the check…not the back…

You’ll figure it out…maybe…

StonedRocks
        Participant

Now your just generalizing it to much. See its easy to still love me n hate every race. Look heer are 3 easy steps YOU can take.

1. Go make me a samich

2. Loan me $20

3. Repeat

Gnat
          Participant

I don’t hate YOU…

YOU have all the hate delegated to yourself…not me…

StonedRocks
          Participant

No i ment that its easy for me to love me while hating every race.

Gnat
          Participant

So therefore you’re a walking contradiction…

Wow…just wow…

StonedRocks
          Participant

How am i a contradiction? Because i dont judge by race? Im only contradicting myself if im racist. I dont like pasta but my friends mom makes some dank noodles. I hate ford but i had a damn good time tearing up a clay road in my buddys mustang. Its called a generalization for a reason. In general i hate all races. But there are those i love n care about. I dont love them for their race, so its not a contradiction.

Empty soul
          Participant

@stonedrocks

What is racism?

Racism is about identifying real/perceived differences between genetic groups and then evaluating those differences negatively.

Nobody accuses anyone of racism for saying that black people make the best runners(most successful runners are indeed black) because it is a positive stereotype however you will get accused of racism for saying that blacks are less intelligent(even though statistically speaking they rank the lowest in that area) because it is a negative stereotype.

The dictionary definition for racism is that racism is the belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others however, genetically speaking, differences in human character and/or ability are particular to race because evolution has made it so.

We get biologically fine-tuned over the centuries to better adapt to our surroundings and this is why black people tend to have higher testosterone levels and greater physical strength/endurance because they evolved to better adapt to the hunter, gatherer lifestyle because that is how they lived for thousands of years right up until modern history.

Now let’s examine the effects of increased testosterone on the mind. A high testosterone level causes loss of concentration, hypersexuality and violent urges as one look at any juicing bodybuilder will show you. These issues also tend to plague black men as well as evidenced by their lack of concentration at school/work and their propensity towards acts of violence(always getting into fights ect) and it is also the reason why they tend to excel at sports.

The reality is then that these differences do exist between races and the modern day “politically correct” movement cannot simply wish away what biological evolution has done over the millennia.

My conclusion, since race is a term used to identify genetic profile racism in it’s purest form is the selective process for trait attainment.

One cannot hate all races then just as one cannot hate all food because we cannot function without the process of thought, selection and action.

We will always dislike some races/groups/people more than others because the desirable markers we wish to align ourselves with are not in equal possession of all races/groups and people.

In other words we are all judgmental and selective whether we realise it or not, and that includes judgments made on race.

StonedRocks
          Participant

A very real truth! Just more proof humans are the same in some sense.

Gnat
          Participant

“How am i a contradiction?”

How are you NOT?…

You tell me you hate ALL races but you’re gonna tell me you don’t judge people by their RACE…

Yes…you’re a walking contradiction…

SMDH…

StonedRocks
          Participant

*Dramatic gopher stare*

Hmmmm it apears i did contradict myself. Maybe a better choice in wording should be used on my part. Nice catch. I was more or less saying/implying that i just seem to have a hatrid for humanity in general that isnt based on race thats why i hate everybody equaly. Its actualy a quote a history teacher of mine would say. Crazy, short, old white lady who could see the challenger explosion from he house. Im not sure why i harbor a hate of humanity, maybe its why i love endulging in some BG! But yes despite my hatrid there are those few i keep close to me. Wich in way i guess is also a contradiction but who doesnt this apply to? Humanity is just one big shit show of contradictions, false flags, and groups all fighting eachother to be on top.

Gnat
          Participant

So…I guess you’re telling me we should just say…fuck it…and jump in the maelstrom of bullshit that everyone else believes?…

No thank-you…

I’ll let YOU walk around in ignorant bliss…not me…

StonedRocks
          Participant

Thats deffintly not wat im saying. Im just saying that as a whole society is fucked. No matter what we do we will always be the same. It doesnt matter wat race or coulture you look at there are plenty of murderers, thieves, religious psychos…..

One of the most comn things you heer on BG is “look to who benifits the most,” and when there is racial tention it seems the same people benifit EVERY time. There is deffintly a noteable pattern in history. Thats why i try to look beyond something so petty as the way a human is classified, and peer into the shadows of the people playing the cards. It seems they get sloppier by the decade but smehow the sheeple become even more blind.

Aegrescit medendo
          Participant

How have you come to understand the word equally that you could have hate for everybody in any meaningful sense? You have equal detestation for the little girl in her sun dress skipping through the park as you do the pedophile stalking her, lying in wait to violently rape her and dismember her lifeless broken body?

StonedRocks
          Participant

Well of course i cant literaly hate every person with a meaningful sense. If i did then i would be just another sory snackbar with a bomb stapped to my chest.

Im not done living my life and im sure there are many lessons i have yet to learn. But for the time beeing i lay my concerns twards people that matter to me most. Fuck that petophile. Fuck life for making people like him. But thats the reality we live in. Obviously chance provided i would tear him to shreds and shove his fucking face into my meat grinder while dogs tear him limb from limb. At the same time though that cause n effect has no impact on my life. As concerning and terrible as that scenario may be, unless i am there, what can i do about it? I cant burn a bridge i havnt reached if you get what im trying to say.

Gnat
          Participant

“How have you come to understand the word equally that you could have hate for everybody in any meaningful sense? You have equal detestation for the little girl in her sun dress skipping through the park as you do the pedophile stalking her, lying in wait to violently rape her and dismember her lifeless broken body?”

I know you’re not talking to me…

Aegrescit medendo
          Participant

Of course not @gnat you just thought it was worth repeating. hehe

@stonedrocks
          I just wanted to point out the problem with the statement. It is difficult to have certainty about anything but we can invalidate certain statements and proceed from there.

Gnat
          Participant

I said that for the sake of clarity…

StonedRocks
          Participant

Haha it is true that i may not be the best at trying to convey a point through my writing. A shame because i actualy used to be realy good at it. I was once placed in an honers class based on my content. Lol had no real understanding of grammer n my spelling is still aweful but i sure as hell could write some good shit! Not to sure when that changed….

But anyways, where do you stand on multicoulturalism? Yay or nay?

Gnat
          Participant

Nay on multiculturalism…

StonedRocks
          Participant

Lmao i knew that. @Gnat I could preach the world to ya n it wouldnt change your mind.(vise versa) But im all for that because im all for personal feedom. The freedom of the individual is very important. Thats why i hate when people get mad over hate speach then try to say its different then the freedom of speech. If you have the right to hate them, they got a right to hate you haha. Its a double sided blade.

@agrecitmendendo in it for the food? Wise man! If a mans two heads arnt getting him in trouble its his stomach. I live on the gulf of mexico so i get fresh sushi made from local fish. If you eat any kind of seafood where i live odds are, it was swimming around 24hrs ago.

Aegrescit medendo
          Participant

Multiculturalism is great, a Tandoori Grill next to a Panda Express next to Applebee’s. You might enjoy Thomas Sowell, watch some of his YouTubes and then read some of his books. He’s not 100% but definitely worth listening to. @stonedrocks

StonedRocks
      Participant

I wish i could grow my own food, but i do have the ability to butcher my own meat. Also got a smoker and a dehydrater.

Also how do you practice yor history every day, because your facts seem to well, not be facts

Gnat
      Participant

You’ve been lied to…son…

Just for an example…this is a book that you’d probably have a hard time understanding because you’re so cucked up…

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1491215577/?tag=ostarapublic-20

StonedRocks
      Participant

?? Well at a glance it looks to be about white people in Egypt. But you cant judge a book by its cover so…. am i missing something deeper because i could easily believe that there were white people originating from Egypt.

Gnat
      Participant

Nevermind…

StonedRocks
      Participant

Sarcasom? I also believe africa was not the only origan of humanity. Theres now evidence pointing towards some peoples evolving from asia seperatly. Several months ago an actual species of hobit sized people were discovered in indonesia (extinct obviously) also love lock cave and its red haired giants are a total mystery.

Gnat
      Participant

You hate your own race…why should you care?…

StonedRocks
        Participant

I dont hate any single race…. i just hate ALL of them equaly lmao except when im driving asians become public enemy no.1

Gnat
          Participant

You hate ALL races…

Therefore you hate yourself…

Nothing more to be said…

Empty soul
      Participant

@stonedrocks

I agree with much of what you have said, particularly the parts about racial heritage playing no part in how people treat each other. As with most racial groups they are of course further broken down and segregated by their own for monetary, social and political reasons; the Europe class system and the Indian caste system for example.

In the above, like you say people are manipulated and used by those with agendas to act against certain groups in order to bring about specific results that usually never benefit the people acting for them, merely those directing them. History after all is full of examples of this, the French Revolution, the formation of the EU trading zone etc.

We agree then that social/political discourse and action mostly always benefits agendas not races because the fruits of that labour are never equally distributed and so one can say that all races share a similar fight for equality and survival and this shared struggle is what transcends race and this is what should bring us together because a shared struggle is a shared enemy after all.

The problem with the above however is that ideology and reality tend to cancel each other out because ideology is mostly always derived from emotion whereas reality is pure logic for the most part.

Mass uncontrolled immigration as it exists now is a one way street. The people of Europe are not trying to move en masse to Africa, the Africans are moving en masse to Europe and this is further broken down in that those Africans have no interest in moving to the poorer European countries, Estonia, Latvia ect, they all want to come to the richer ones, Germany, France, Britain etc.

Now, these “richer” countries already have a massive unemployment and social decline problem with many of their own indigenous population being out of work and homeless because demand for housing and work as outstripped available supply due to technological advancements, outsourcing of industry and population growth and this of course means that any new arrivals only serve to further burden the already failing infrastructure which of course means that these new arrivals automatically become an unaffordable expense which only further pushes down the living conditions for the poorest people.

You see the problem StonedRocks, your ideology is that race doesn’t matter because we share a similar struggle but in reality the burden of that struggle is passed to only a few select countries and those in that struggle are many in number, a number far greater than those select countries can handle.

In the above then we accept that race does matter because not all races are made to share the same burden therefore not all races are equal.

Many Arab countries are richer than European ones for example, Qatar and Saudi Arabia etc, so why are they not made to accept mass immigration?, China is now richer than most so why are they not made to accept mass immigration?, these countries all have the land mass and finances to handle large numbers after all.

To address and answer your main point then,

“Race is a feeling of fear beacuse you dont understand something or your intimidated by it. Race is just so fucking retarded. Its literaly a coulour of ones skin and based on the heritidge one is born into socialy and geographicaly. Thats what people dont understand“.

No, in a world of limited land mass and resources race is all about survival and you said so yourself. Those races/groups/people that take more than they give will be hated because a burden is either shared or it is not and if it is not they are an enemy not an ally.

My conclusion, if you expect the few to bear the burden of the many you are not for equality and you are not race neutral either regardless of how you wish to spin it.

StonedRocks
      Participant

Well places like Germany and France experience so much immegration not because its the burden they carry racialy but because its a burden they cary politicaly. France was and is giving goverment asylum to known terrorists. Germany it was more of a public immage (all of that “progressive” non sense) if it was a racial burden then countries like latvia, estonia, n lithuania would be sharing a similar immegrant problem. The teuth is they are just shity cold countries whose infastructure and lack of a large muslim community don appeal to refugees and migrants.

As for the middle east, well its the fucking middle east. Theres a problem for every grain of sand. Refugees are from that region. They avoid going to places like the emmerites because they wont be able to escape their problems there. And chinas communist goverment mught as well be a giant wall. Not to mention its further out of the way and even harder to get to. Europe is experiencing this influx because they welcomed muslims prior and made it a more convienent place to migrate to. Much like a cockroach infestation. If you let one in and shrug, it wont be long before all of his buddys arrive.

I dont expect anyone country, race, or persons to bare the burdan of humanity. For every cause there is a effect. Or as my mother would tell me “what goes around, comes around.” Right now its europe in crises but who knows? Maybe in a 100 years it will be the japanese invasion of australia. The burdon will be on somebody elses shoulders. Thats just life.

Empty soul
        Participant

@stonedrocks

“Well places like Germany and France experience so much immegration not because its the burden they carry racialy but because its a burden they cary politicaly”.

Nonsense, the vast majority of these countries do not want mass uncontrolled immigration; it is forced upon them by their unanswerable political/financial elite. It is not a burden they carry politically because ignoring the majority population is anti-democratic and therefore not political in the slightest.

To force upon a group that which they do not want cannot be anything but discrimination and that discrimination cannot ever not be racial in nature because the people being asked to bear it are a distinct group, both historically and culturally.

“I dont expect anyone country, race, or persons to bare the burdan of humanity. For every cause there is a effect. Or as my mother would tell me “what goes around, comes around.”.

Indeed, in fact another Hitler character will be elected soon enough and the far right will rise once again and many lives will be lost all because a few select countries were being made to bare the burden of humanity. Cause and effect.

Perhaps if the anti-racists were in fact less racist themselves much of this hatred and violence could be avoided.

StonedRocks
      Participant

Like i said, the french goverment welcomed, harbored, and hid known terrorists. The french refugee problem is deffintly to blame in their goverment. And germanys shit show of a goverment couldnt make up its mind weather to build a wall or open its doors. Thats why i say its political. Its a burden layed on the people by their goverment. The enemy in europe may be islmaic but who opend the door n let em in? Their own goverment. Your 100% right that theese people did not want a mass influx of migrants. I dont blame them!

The world is deffintly about to clash under the hands of another hitler figure. They will gain power by spreading their hate and lies across the media to the sheeple. Its funny because i feel the same about the anti-racists. Them hating a group of people is no different then said group hating another! They believe that by giving minoritys handouts and voting for Obama they are making amends lol. They too do more harm then good. I keep my friends n family close, my enemys closer, n my riffle closest! 🙂

But at the end of the i day roast some sacred herb in a holy fire and reflect on how this will never change because humans as a whole are a violent and terrible race so there is no point in trying to change this because that will never. (Not in our lifetimes atleast) And that doesnt bother me. Thats why ive devoted what life i have to those who have meaning to me. The rest of the world can suck it! I just find debates about humanity intresting because i find the way our consciouse works is amazing. The way we precieve eachother and our enviorent can only be described as the deffinition of life its self because beyond this there is only death.

Empty soul
        Participant

@stonedrocks

Every race/group needs its own space because we human beings are tribal in nature. We find solace, contentment and safety with those we feel connected to because such behaviour aids our survival; what with us being tribal/social creatures and all.

In the above mass uncontrolled immigration and multiculturalism only creates stress, anger and resentment and this breeds extremism which leads to terrorism.

As I am sure you will agree the world would be so much better and safer if we helped the poorer nations to better themselves in their own countries instead of trying to invite and amalgamate them into our own. This way they could increase their own prosperity and life opportunities without being a burden on others and the resulting bilateral business opportunities would be mutually beneficial and therefore make us all more equal.

It is the political/financial elite that don’t want this equality though because such equality would decrease their ability to exploit the poorest and therefore decrease their own profit margins and so it must be appreciated and understood that by standing against mass uncontrolled immigration you are in fact standing against racism.

We can see then that rather than trying to pretend that race/culture doesn’t exist in some misguided attempt to avoid hurting others it is far better to accept and face the truth that race/culture does exist so that we can try and make the world more equal and therein more peaceful and tolerant.

StonedRocks
      Participant

I deffintly agree with aiding them in THEIR country not ours. And im not for the migration. I think they need to go back home and deal with THEIR problem instead of making it ours. Maybe if they want a good safe place to live they should do something about it instead of running away.

Its funny how wealthy elitest seem to be behind every major global event. Have you ever looked into the arms companys who supplyed everything during ww1?? Very shady shit. Who remembers that time when the Bush family was involved in an underground political coup? The name Rothschild is synonimous with illuminati esqu consperacies. The world has much bigger enemys then the sheeple realise. Places like BG are essential in the slow process of destroying the koolaid.

Gnat
      Participant

“I think they need to go back home and deal with THEIR problem instead of making it ours.”

So…you are against multiculturalism after all…

Don’t be ashamed to admit it…

StonedRocks
      Participant

No, its THEIR problem because its THIER country thats filled with isis and all those other snackbars fuckers. I dont think they should go home because of their coulture, i think they need to go home and help fight snackbars because its their country. If they want a better life they should do something about it instead of running away and hoping somebody else takes care of their problem. That rule goes for EVERYBODY im sure you would agree. If they would of stood n fight like the rest of us do maybe it would help ease this problem.

Gnat
      Participant

Congratulations…

You’ve been thoroughly indoctrinated…

SMDH…

Gnat
      Participant

👎

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.