What are you afraid of

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Everything Else What are you afraid of

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Road Pavement
      Participant

I am afraid of being ass raped everywhere I go.

IsraelCunt
      Participant

Hahah!
      Fuckin wat.

Alien
      Participant

Even by women? Or animals?.. trees..?

Pérez Soriano
      Participant

I’m afraid of getting pregnant. It looks painful and I won’t be able to drink alcohol for a year.

Alien
        Participant

I’m terrified of pregnancy. When I thought I was I had full break down and considered suicide :/ really stupid thing to be scared of but good thing I never wanted children

Einsatz Gruppen
          Participant

Even as a male, I can relate more to females who at least admit they’re terrified of pregnancy and giving birth, than to those who claim it’s all “wonderful”. I mean, what’s so *great* about it? Aside from the obvious discomfort and pain – you could end up dead if things go wrong.

And don’t get me started on those idiots who talk about their girlfriend/wife and then say “WE’re pregnant!”. They should all have melons rammed up their asses and be forced to push them out again by themselves… “Congratulations, it’s a girl – and a cantaloupe!”

Alien
          Participant

I hate it all, there are so many medical issues that come after pregnancy as if the pregnancy itself wasn’t bad enough and then you have a screaming child who drains your wallet. I think the idea of something living in me and feeding off me is scary, like worms I want to get rid of it because to me they are the same thing except worms are not going to effect me in the long run as dramatically. It’s not for me in any form or way lol. When people say we are pregnant it is annoying to me but only on a technicality level aha.

Adi007
      Participant

I am afraid of Bats.

Aleda
        Participant

I love bats they are my favorite.im terrified of heights.

RXGDBO
      Participant

my deepest fear is being powerless, unable to do anything when a situation arises

BigBoySlims
      Participant

Life in general… and how extensive the eminent doom that I feel that looms for the US will manifest. I hope to leave before it happens.

Spiders 🕷

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.