what do you think happens when we die?

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Everything Else what do you think happens when we die?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      kuyh
      Participant

I don’t really know where to post this. sorry if it’s in the wrong forum.

but what do you think happens when we die?

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

you just cease to exist .

completely gone from life .

nothing = death .

although technically the particles that make up your dead body still exist as alive.

but your life that animates that body is just gone.

but not immediately, it fades away in about 10 seconds.

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

why?

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

@mattjack666

Considering we all gonna die it sound like a fair question to me, but excellent answer.

y

thedre
      Participant

I Know For A Fact That We meet our maker, or one of them,,, and we Continue On In Spirit Form, but what happens once there is anybodies guess. But I Know this with experience as i experienced-it when i was only 14. And No I Was Not High As I Only Smoked Cigarettes, and had never even seen a joint, let alone had smoked one at that age.But I Can Testify as (I Swear On My Children’s Heads, & May God Strike Them Down) if i am not being 100% honest about me experience With My NDE, or Near Death Experience, that it truly was the most beautiful love filled place that no words invented yet, can even come close to describing.

My Fear of Death Left me after this experience, and even more since i have witnessed on here also, at how peaceful you become shortly before death. So Do not be afraid of dying girl, just know that we do have a creator, or a god, and he is exactly as they say he is,,, love-filled and so forgiving. So Please take the time to check-out these true stories on near death experiences. 🙂

Lord Wankdust
      Participant

Peter Fenwick is a neuropsychiatrist and neurophysiologist. He has done some utterly fascinating research. No mumbo and no jumbo. Solid research and experiences related by nurses and families of the dead and dying.

When the former Lady Wankdust’s mother was dying of Cancer she had “visitors from beyond” in her house, ongoing conversations with some of them, she was greatly amused by them. The night she died ALL of the clocks in her house stopped. Lady Wankdust was there at the time. Her mum’s wristwatch stopped and ALL Electric and ALL wind-up clocks in the house ALL stopped within the hour of death.
      Some kind of weird energy and subtle physics sometimes happens.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.