What does a man search on a woman?

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies What does a man search on a woman?

Tagged: 

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • Author
      Demonica
      Participant

What do you as a man search on a woman? (Besides a pussy to fuck lol)
      As I see things go around like MGTOW.. I find this question kinda interesting on here.
      Greetings!
      I’ll read you guys.

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

Is this English?

thedre
        Participant

Non @lYUNGHITLERl

Sais du Francais, le langage D’Amour Universal mon P’Tis Pitous 😉

Tits,ass,eyes,brains,sense of humour and love of life. I have been known to not need proud tits or ass if she has the others in abundance.

Where are you from? Are you really a woman?

@demonica

Demonica
        Participant

Yes I am, I just seem to come across too many dumb women as well, I start wondering whats with people these days.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

You forgot to tag @hopingfornemesis , Demonica.

Besides a pussy to fuck, what I look for in women is no different from men. Honesty and a pleasant time… Not really easy to find 🙁

Demonica
          Participant

thanks @masterplan
          Very often I hear women talk so bad about men but very often they are just as bad as them, but what I notice is these ones are the ones who breed faster too and raise useless kids, also a lot of dudes around me are queers. Too many.

@hopingfornemesis

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

Some are as bad as men?? I can’t agree with the way you presented. No wonder men are turning gay 😛

Demonica
          Participant

@masterplan I mean worse than the men they talk so bad about, Im starting to feel sorry for the males, too many stupid cunts around. English isn’t my main language, yeah. 😂

Yep. Chemicals in the environment, feminist atmoshere in institutions , multiple genders /everything goes,rise of electronic games/Facebook/Insta etc all have feminised the average man.

I notice it everywhere in the younger generation.
          Love your profile pic! Picasso Impressionist nude?

@demonica

Demonica
          Participant

@hopingfornemesis
          Hahah your reply reminded me of this shit someone linked me days ago, this is more fucked up than anything on best gore to me:

Haha. A very beautiful ladyboy in the making ? Another seven years or so perhaps! Bahaha

@demonica

thedre
          Participant

This Evil Fruitcake In The Video Needs Ta Be Dismembered, & Burned Alive Quickly, As He Is, As Described/Noted In The Bible, (The Devil Himself) saying That No Men Should Ever Be Turd Pushers And Therefore “Must Be” Put To Death. 🙁

Marky Ramones Wig
      Participant

Search her bag…. robbing cunts…….

thedre
      Participant

thedre
      Participant
      thedre
      Participant

thedre
      Participant

thedre
      Participant

YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE THE GREEN ETHER IN THE SKY GOING AROUND THE FIRMAMENT OF GOD ON OUR BEAUTIFUL FLAT-EARTH

Jack
      Participant

Above all else… loyalty and honesty. Everything else comes second. I would also say preferably not naive or stupid either because my girlfriend can sometimes be extremely naive AND stupid but on the other hand I know if she knew any better she’d very likely have nothing to do with me… lol. But I know she’s loyal and I care about that alot more than how smart she is at life.

I laughed on reading your post.She is lucky to have you as well . Any guy honest enough to admit that he is not good enough for his woman is worth his weight in gold in my books.

@jack-doe

Jack
          Participant

@hopingfornemesis

Reminds me of an old joke I heard years ago about a man asking god why he made woman so beautiful and god told him “so you would love her” and then the man asked him “but god, why did you make her so stupid?” God told him “so she would love you”. Lol

I like it! I am going to copy that into my notebook like Milton Berle. Are you old enough to remember him ? Look him up on Joutube and see how he copies down jokes. Haha

@jack-doe

Jack
          Participant

@hopingfornemesis

Apparently he died in 02, I was about 12 back then. I turned 29 last month, just one more year and I can say I’m an old bastard to… 🙁

Demonica
        Participant

@Jack lol makes sense

xunseenx
      Participant

great question, @demonica. i find myself wondering about men and what they desire, too. it seems, sometimes, what they say that they want and what they go after are two entirely different things. what’s a woman to do? maybe i can grow some awesome tits and pray for a bigger ass. but then i’d also have to pray for a better personality, higher intelligence, and a somewhat more pleasing face. i feel like that one too many miracles for anyone to preform. i’m a few wishes over the three wish rule here.

women also have that tendency, to want a man who is loyal and honest and gorgeous… yet they’ll go and bang assholes.

i suppose it’s the way of the world. we’re all holding out for a lover like the lyrics of a cake song. long skirt, short jacket. mary in the streets and a whore in the sheets. how typical.

I was laughing with your incisive and profound post. You would have to be one of the few women in the world who wants a bigger arse. Haha.

@xunseenx

Empty soul
          Participant

@hopingfornemesis

“You would have to be one of the few women in the world who wants a bigger arse. Haha“.

Oddly enough many black women each and every year have arse enlargement procedures due to their twerking obsession, as if their arses were not large enough already.

About every other month nowadays I read a newspaper story about a black woman who has died from a botched arse job.

I think they call it being “bootylicious” or some shit like that, lol.

The yearn for the bigger arse is definitely on the rise in society.

Yes. You are right. I was going more for comedic effect than an accurate portrayal of current fads.

I saw one vid where the stupid cow’s butt implants flipped over in situ and it looked disgusting. She was a Latina though not black.

That reminds me . Anyone? Is kardashian’s mum part black or First Nations ? Everyone knows Kardashian is half Armenian but what about the Mum? I am curious ,i don’t care if she is or isn’t .Purely academic interest. Anyone?

@empty-soul

xunseenx
          Participant

hmmm. good question. i should know the answer since i watch the damned show. alas, i don’t. i always just assumed kris and robert were both armenian. kris’s mom has been on the show and she looks white. not sure what her background is though. i doubt there’s any black there. still kinda curious about khloe though. is oj her dad? seems likely. finally! someone to discuss reality tv shows with! all the hours wasted are finally paying off! 😀

Haha. No i don’t like reality tv . I have only watched one episode of kardashians etc.I looked up Kris but found no mention of anything other than Anglo-saxon names etc. So could be covered up or mean she is part black or first nations after all ? I am surprised you don’t see the ” Black” in her.My reasoning is also , if she was just white ie anglo,italian,greek ,armenian,spanish etc they would have just mentioned it like most others do.

Khloe. Yep. Always thought she looked black ,so black father or just through Kris’s “black” heritage.
          Remember ,Kris may be part -black and not even know it.Ie descendant of octoroon or a “high yellow” as they called it in the Slave days.

I have something else for you. Sandra Bullock. I found her very hot. She has classic Italian,Greek , jewish or Spanish looks. Anyway, a long time ago I read she was part-Albanian and German . Now you see no mention of the Albanian part. Hmm? Was the Albanian via a WWII ss trooper who hid in Germany or an Albanian in America or just bullshit to add exoticism to her brand? Hmmm?

Next time. New question. Haha

@xunseenx

xunseenx
          Participant

…i just meant that i should pray for bigger tits and a bigger ass since men seem to dig that. not because it’s something that i think i need. i’m okay with what god gave me, mostly. i’m not too terrible on the eyes, even though my looks aren’t what most men find attractive. not everyone can be a lambo, some of us are perfectly reliable camrys. 😀

I liked that post too!

@xunseenx

I turn the question around. I was honest when i answered @demonica’s question. So i said i wanted big tits and ass etc but doesn’t have to be .

What do you want in a guy? Be honest and brave even if you know men will shout you down here.

So is it height,nice butt,dimpled chin,big cock,confidence ,full head of hair, fat wallet etc Be brave and spill ,ladies!

@xunseenx

xunseenx
        Participant

are we talking what do i seek physically in a man? or the more important traits?

physically – dark hair and dark eyes. a nice smile. tall. not too thin, not too fat, not too built. a dad bod, i guess. average cock, between five and six inches.

other – compatible interests. must love cats because i’m a crazy cat lady. well read.

most important – honesty and loyalty. devotion and obsession with me would be great. so be at least as crazy as i am. 😀

i don’t really like to put anything on a must have list, we’re talking about men, not fucking objects. though i’d like my man to be my object, i do love to objectify men.

so, i guess i just want an average dude. nothing too fancy, but i don’t want no scrubs, either. maybe i can make my own little rap to go along with this post.

Demonica
        Participant

@hopingfornemesis Big tits and ass are an important requirement, like some basic shit on a good looking woman anyway, I understand no man would prefer to fuck a skinny chick to a thicker one, unless hes a fag or something.
        So what I look foor in a man, let me think.. A real man who works hard, very responsible and not boring, being honest and sincere is the most important part, nobody likes liars.. he better smokes ganja because I smoke a lot and uhmm who doesn’t think I’m crazy because I watch Best Gore lol. Real men not pussies haha

@xunseenx
        you sound really funny, I like reading your posts. You shouldn’t worry about the size of your tits and that, love yourself, you sound sweet. 🙂

xunseenx
          Participant

@demonica, thank you for your kind words <3

gotta disagree about men not digging skinny ladies though. i’ve never had a problem and i’m skinny with small titties and average sized ass.

wait, are you telling me i’ve only dated, fucked, and married fags?!?! goddamned, @demonica… actually… that kinda makes sense. you may just be on to something!!! :O

*goes back to praying for that fat ass and fat titties and hoping god has the good sense to put all that fat in only those places*

BG is always a learning experience. i’m learning all kindsa shit over here!

Haha. Pray to God to put the fat in your tits and ass! Laughed! And laughed and laughed!

@xunseenx

Demonica
          Participant

@xunseenx hahaha you made me laugh girl, I don’t know how many fags you have dated but what I mean is no normal guy would refuse to fuck a thick girl anyway if we are getting into the physical part.. 😛
          Im sure you look fine 🙂

Haha. Ganga-girl!
          I cannot believe the number of Americans and especially women here who smoke weed!
          I know i am not cool. I don’t smoke weed or take drugs..well non-prescription ones anyway!

But i am cool with those that do. Haha

@demonica

Demonica
          Participant

@hopingfornemesis as silly as it sounds these days, the place where I come from and live is one of those places where you can’t openly say you smoke, also, because of the job I do, its all about the image.. Im sure you know what I mean.. but I only smoke cannabis.

I notice that too many men are worried these days about the way the talk to women, if its politically correct and all this gender bs, I think thats when I think they are turning into fags too.. but thats because thats how they want it to go.. I can’t stand none of that.. 😂

Thanks for replying to this post, I like your sincere words haha
          Respect.

xunseenx
          Participant

not every american smokes weed. i don’t. i’ve never even tried it. i have, however, robo-tripped a few times… i’m white trash like that. 😀

i prefer to suffer through life as miserably as possible. wouldn’t wanna have anyone thinking i actually experience joy or anything. stone cold bitch over here, sober and staunchly cuntish.

Demonica
          Participant

I understand, in my opinion everything is better with cannabis.. but you seem alright girl, stone cold sounds cool 😉

Muja Mi Rona
      Participant

Oft times a girl who isn’t beautiful or doesn’t have a good body will grab my attention all because of her teeth, so then I find myself looking at her more than other prettier girls. But if I’m in heat, like a cat, then big legs and ass and sweating.

illegalsmile55
        Participant

Sweating?! *pants*
        I don’t have a big ass or legs, but I bet I could work up a sweat. 😉

Hamburger Bob
      Participant

The physical attraction will always draw you to her, but none of that matters if she doesn’t have a sense of humor and takes a long fucking time to get ready for anything and is also obsessed with snapchat or face book.
      So I guess a sense of humor and low maintenance.
      Ya I know, good luck

Demonica
      Participant

@JJ @HamburgerBob @hopingfornemesis who would like to hang out with someone who looks at the phone all the time anyway.

Demonica
      Participant

So everyone sounds like they want a sexy smart chick who doesn’t cheat and doesn’t lie. 😂
      Great replies

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

what i want in a woman is them to be immortal and ready for that
      not some simple bitch programmed for a fuck or a kid

fuck off

Demonica
        Participant

lol thats some basic shit @mattjack666

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

most of the ni88as falling for this ugly chick

funny as fuck

Sweet…yet what did you mean by Self-awareness?

@jennij13

Ok, Yep..polite and sincere about improving themselves in a way.

@jennij13

Yes ok. I definitely know what you mean by opposite to narcissism. Makes sense. No one loves overly self -loving people.

@jennij13

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.