What is your worst physical injury?

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Everything Else What is your worst physical injury?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Ju5tW4r
      Participant

ME? When i was like 10/11 i ran up one of the old escalators that had 15cm pointed edges and i fell and it went straight through my left knee and till this day i still have the scars. Honestly, my parents didn’t even bother they gave me an old shirt to put on it :/ i think i got an infection a week later … not great parents lol.

Pérez Soriano
      Participant

My brother actually. Many years back, we ran around inside the house and he trip suddenly. He feel either on the stereo or edge of a cabinet. He ended up with stitches on his forehead. He still has the scar on his forehead.

Ju5tW4r
        Participant

oooh battle scars i guess : )

nglzi
      Participant

at about the age 10/11 i got ambushed by two classmates bullies and one of them kicked me in the groin which lead to water filling my balls sack so i had to do a surgery but the surgeon got confused (dont know how/why) so i had to go under the knife once more…
      damn that sucks when i think this through. glad that its in the past.

Ju5tW4r
        Participant

Woooooww wow damn ok u win

Bloodletting000
      Participant

I stepped on a wooden manicure stick
      Impaled my foot.
      It was before camera phones or else it’d be on this site

Sarvetar
      Participant

I have a huge scar on my left shoulder, we fucked about with a straight razor with my friend, about a year ago, i ended up with 15 stitches. i can provide pics if there are any scar lover out there 😀 Stitches felt kinda fun to pull out, wich i did myself 😛

Alien
      Participant

Mine isn’t really that bad but ruined my holiday. Last year age 21 I was in the cook islands with my mum, step dad, Nan and pop and we rode on the motorbikes to the lagoon where I parked I stood on the side of my bike my pop wasn’t parking and waited. My Nan on the back of my pop was riding wanted to get off early, my pop didn’t put either brake on and my Nan pull his shoulder while getting off he spun around mqyq bike into me and I put my hands out in defense because a wall was behind me so I ended up somehow (we still can’t figure it out) with a huge 4cm wide/ 2 1/2cm deep hole in my hand with a piece of skin holding it on. Got taken to hospital and got cleaned but the annethesia was fully kicked in so its hurt so much i went into shock a bit but was able to easily come out of it though I sorta hated myself for not letting myself so the pain would be number but the stitching itself was not too bad. I was able looked o swim properly my whole trip.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.