What record would you suggest as a Best Gore theme?

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Music What record would you suggest as a Best Gore theme?

This topic contains 29 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  GDPR Harvester 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author

GDPR Harvester
    Goints: 0

illegalsmile55
    Participant
    Goints: 3,892

Danaconda
    Participant
    Goints: 1,296

GDPR Harvester

@dan-a-conda @1purple8 @icecreamlair @refuse2renig @illegalsmile55

hey guys i want to thank you for your contributions, i listened to them all and can imagine all of them as a bg theme, all are music to watch people’s suffering and lynching by. Fantastic. Feel free to make more contributions, who know maybe @happy will consider adding them to some of the cctv ones, or put them on a rotation when people log onto bg. I also believe death is a joyous thing and just as some film directors add happy music to murders i’d like to add another, but the list is endless really , please keep adding more, i haven’t heard your music before so i’m learning from you guys and i appreciate it

Danaconda
    Participant
    Goints: 1,296

Repost

Gorey Boys
    Participant
    Goints: 1,248

“Bwoy”

Deathdew
    Participant
    Goints: 1,065

Refuse2Renig
    Participant
    Goints: 172

Tonetta – 777

Lord Wankdust
    Participant
    Goints: 1,153

Turn it way up. Music to live and die to. The Tommy Seebach clip is perfect as are the authentic Red Indian Women and their teepee. Oh for the days when women were like that and musicians could look as effortlessly cool as those guys.

GDPR Harvester

@lord-wankdust i like it wandust, i was hypnotised by it, were you also? Is that peter sarstedt at the beginning? nice girls, it reminds me of pans people, it’s good music for the murders

Lord Wankdust
    Participant
    Goints: 1,153

@sloth12 You’re right Tommy Seebach does look a bit like Peter Sarstedt. The zipping of the Mogwai track onto the chopped and looped Seebach Video is genius in my opinion. Mogwai are a local band from my area now gone global. Epic guitar music.
    For sheer joy the original Seebach video should be seen in its original form. It is a true wonder of 1970’s Denmark and The World. If the whole of Evolution and Human Development was simply leading to that one afternoon where they shot the clip… then everything was worthwhile. It is the girls coming out one-at-a-time from the kiddies teepee that gets me. It is so small they couldn’t all have fitted in at once. That means they had to do stop-action edits! Brilliant. I also love how everyone is really smiling, laughing and having a great time. I’d love to have been there. Some days I actually think I am there.

GDPR Harvester

@lord-wankdust Yes it is the whole of european evolution. A warm summers day, hot sweaty dancing girls (real women) do you have the original? It looked to me like they came from behind the tee pee to save all the editing, probably would have been easier. Joyful music for bg and apache kind of evokes the whole warrior tribal murder theme too.

illegalsmile55
    Participant

GDPR Harvester

@illegalsmile55 , Nice.. severd heads, good for the choppy chops isis bunch. Wait till they start chopping head in europe then we’ll see some bg action

GDPR Harvester

illegalsmile55
        Participant

@sloth
        That’s really beautiful, thank you. My hero. 😉

GDPR Harvester

@illegalsmile55 you’re welcome honey.

@icecreamlair Ho i hadn’t head it, very nice, thanks. he’s a great composer

Deathdew
        Participant
        Goints: 1,065

@sloth12 I found this collaboration, by the composer Philip Glass. recognised the name, as well as Aphex Twin, figured you should hear it if you haven’t

• This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by  Deathdew. Reason: Stoned agin

GDPR Harvester

GDPR Harvester

Death Pod
    Participant
    Goints: 530

Death Pod
    Participant

Or full album theme-

Death Pod
    Participant

Maybe one or two for gender studies? Haha

Marky Ramones Wig
    Participant
    Goints: 307

A song about killing babies and raping mothers maybe

Sweet lovely death , I am waiting for your breath

Come sweet death , one last caress

GDPR Harvester

This one keeps getting taken down

@deathpod good choices there

xsookiex
    Participant
    Goints: 711

This doesn’t make me think of gore but it sure reminds me of all you mad bastards

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.