What song do you hate?

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Music What song do you hate?

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author
      Deric Wilson-Mahil
      Participant

Here’s a song that I hate:

Tribune
      Participant

These two songs did my nut in as an early teen. Still get red mist whenever I (thankfully infrequently!) hear them now.

You can also throw in anything by Coldplay and U2.

Death Pod
        Participant

I remember Brimful of Asher but I’ve never heard the You’re Gorgeous until now. Both awful songs but Gorgeous sounds like some wannabe U2 shit.

Muja Mi Rona
      Participant

That really is a stupid song. Thanks for introducing it to me. 🙂

Long Haired Dude
      Participant

Anything Falling In Reverse has come out with.

Tribune
        Participant

@drhanniballecter

I’ll second that.

I was tempted to give them a pass on the sole basis of ‘Alone’, which I don’t mind; but the sheer volume of shite they’ve produced sweeps that clean away. Oh and Ronnie Radke is the definition of a dislikeable lead vocalist trying altogether too hard.

Long Haired Dude
          Participant

Oh God, I hate Alone. Ronnie can’t rap for shit and the lyrics are just plain awful.

Their new album, the title track is their best work and that’s not saying much.

Death Pod
      Participant

I hate any song that resembles the OP’s video. I live in a city that churns out “artists” like this on a daily basis.

I work in a nightclub that plays all kinds of awful music but one song I absolutely hate is Whitney Houston’s “I Wanna Dance With Somebody.” That and anything by Madonna.

Aleda
      Participant

Anything rap I will burn it

Death Pod
        Participant

The worst sub-genre ever perpetrated on listener’s ears has got to be country rap, or, “hick hop,” if you will. Bottom of the barrel, trying way too hard, unlistenable excrement.

Aleda
          Participant

I listen to ghost,ghost BC,behemoth,dawn of ashes,deathstars,carach angren,cradle of filth,draconian,and other similar types oh and dimmu borgir

Death Pod
          Participant

Behemoth is one of my favorites and I like Dimmu Borgir. I’ve never gotten into Cradle and all of those other names you mentioned I’ll have to check out, as they’re new to me.

Some of my favorites are Dismember, (early) Entombed, Unleashed, Deicide, Morbid Angel, Suffocation, Tiamat, Death, Dissection, Septicflesh, Paradise Lost, Marduk, GWAR, and Pink Floyd. I love Pink Floyd.

Aleda
          Participant

Ahh yes Tiamat I like them

Aleda
      Participant

I really like Santa hates you and psyclon 9

Death Pod
        Participant

Santa Hates You reminds me of Hansel and Gretel. Third Reich From the Sun is a brilliant title and not a bad record either.
        Psyclon 9 is something I would put on while playing shooter games or Tetris.

thedre
      Participant

I cannot stand this fucking song. Try to guess, what it is about.

Turning Japanese, i,m really turning Japanese, i really think so!

Death Pod
        Participant

That’s about tossing off!

thedre
          Participant

Good job brother @Death Pod lol, as not to many people know this fact.

Death Pod
          Participant

@thedre

Thank you, brother.

Methinks this Vapors fellow was trying to be clever like J. Geils with “Centerfold.”

Muja Mi Rona
      Participant

This I could hate.

Good god my ears are bleeding. Kill it with fire its the only way

Death Pod
        Participant

White, gay rapper. What could go wrong!

Muja Mi Rona
          Participant

Yea, it’s a shame because the hook is good and the girl is a lovely singer, but homey is just unbearable.

Ill just leave this here

Muja Mi Rona
        Participant

Pahaha, terrible tune but pretty funny. It’s a wonder how this dude has a career in music.

Ill admit it does give me one hell of a laugh haha me and my buddy listen to it sometimes just to crack up. No clue how hes got a music career its certainly a head scratcher

Death Pod
        Participant

My favorite video from this clown is when he was on stage and a fan tried to give him a “chest pound” and he hit the fan. Then his bodyguard came up and tried to get in the mix and the dude pulled the strings on his hoodie and he was instantly disarmed and standing there like a clod. “Dahhh… which way did he go, George?”

Hahahaha ive not seen that I definitely need to find that and watch it

undergroundweller
      Participant

The beat is catchy, but irritating like a ear worm, quite appropriate though for an indoctrinating mantra.
      The message on this one, that “girls just wanna have fun”, but wait, of course, just “after the working day is done”. Anyone else also sees the incongruous message being delivered by the song? Quite fitting for the creation of a slave.

Nataska
        Participant

Reminds me of my childhood youth her and Madonna

PIGgray
      Participant

I despise “Sweet home Alabama” but I love Skynard

undergroundweller
      Participant

I was deeply disturbed when I first saw him, luckily his songs were never very popular here in Brazil:

I don’t like disco music, and it would drive me nuts when I was younger, unfortunately my parents used to enjoy it..

Dustin Teague
      Participant

I could have went with any pop-bro-“country”-rap song because that’s easily the worst shit ever, but frankly I can’t even name a single song. Probably something with “dirt road” or “Bud Light” or “truck” in the title. I went with a song I remember hating as far back as kindergarten. I remember jazzercising in the gym when I first heard this song and thinking “this is terrible, play Metallica!” or something along those lines.

Nataska
        Participant

Awful song prefer can’t get you out my head it was to cheesy and turn them crap off sort of song

Svensk
      Participant

That Macarena shit, Hee hoo Captain Jack, anything that has it’s own dance or anything gimmicky.

The listener
      Participant

i hate any thing from justin bieber

thedre
      Participant

Yea, true enough @Logan,, true enough little brother.

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.