WHAT WAS THE WORST MOST VIVID DREAM/NIGHTMARE THAT YOU HAVE EVER HAD

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Health WHAT WAS THE WORST MOST VIVID DREAM/NIGHTMARE THAT YOU HAVE EVER HAD

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      thedre
      Participant

The Worst, And Most Vivid Dream/Nightmare that i have ever had was of myself, and my Wife Going For a Country Drive, when suddenly Bang!!!, as something hit our Car Head-on Ripping the passenger side almost in half. My Wife Cathy Was completely unrecognizable, and was taking her last couple of breaths.

Man i was crying, as i held her mangled body while telling her over, and over, just how much i truly loved her, and how sorry i was. I then Awoke, in a Deep Sweat,,, and still Crying, only to wipe my tears with my pillowcase, and while lying down beside her, i gently rubbed her forehead, while spooning my body as close to her as i could with my other arm wrapped around her, without waking her up.

It was truly an awful experience to have to endure, and it also made me realize how much i truly love my Wife, how precious she is while she slept like a baby, taking cute little shallow breaths. :)But most importantly, it made me think of the fact that i have the best, most honest, and caring Gal In The Whole Word, and how i fail sometimes to appreciate all she does for me.

This truly was The Very Worse, the Most Vivid, and unfortunately, the most incredibly Lifelike Dream, or Nightmare, that i have Ever Had, and not wishing this on my very worse of Enemy, Even A Jew, lol.
      Well Ok,,, Maybe Just One, and he’s called George Soros. 😉

Beautifully written mon frere. I could visualise everything and empathise. She is very lucky to have you.
      I have many vivid dreams and usually never remember them in the morn. This is especially so if they are nightmares.

I know for a fact i had one last night as i woke with a horrible feeling of dread. Yet,i could not remember it.

@thedre

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

Some say we always dream yet seldom remember. I don’t think I dream at all, yet for a time… I was on nicotine patches, trying to stop smoking, and every time, even quick naps, I would find myself in vivid dream that often could be called nightmares. Some say nicotine has this effect on people… but I used to smoke a lot… now I vape a lot… no dreams.

lady-lexis
        Participant

@masterplan That’s interesting. Do you still vape with nicotine though? I switched from cigs to vape but I can’t say I noticed a difference in my dreams. They’re still boring as shit, even when they’re vivid. My husband has pretty ghoulish dreams of demons and monsters but I tend to dream about being late for flights and not having the right change for the bus. Seriously, that’s as extreme as they get!

I think the vivid dreams that we remember are usually during the REM portion of sleep because your brain is more active in a light sleep so maybe something was stopping you falling into a deep sleep at the time?

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

@lady-lexis
          Do you actually vape without?? I’m on 6mg… but I vape all the time. I know for a fact I used to dream when I was young… and I still do when I’m VERY stressed, but it’s so rare. I wasn’t stresses with these patches… but they are full proof. I should recommend you try if you really like scary movies. It’s a common occurrence and labeled among its side effects. I sleep well… shut down… than it’s next day. I’m a bit different than most people in some things… I’m extreme literal with words to the point I’m terrible with jokes… my brain works a bit different… but I’m not from another planet.

Bolshevik Girls
          Participant

@masterplan Could it be that you had sleep paralysis? These are the most vivid and bizarre kind of dreams because you think you are awake and in most cases you are attacked by a hideous entity, in my case a ginger-haired lady. 6-8% of the population suffers from sleep paralysis and I believe most accounts of alien abductions are actually cases of sleep paralysis.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

Sorry to correct you @alois, sleep paralyzes all of us have. It’s what keeps us from sleepwalking when we dream of physical activities. Upon further investigation I have to agree with gaylord @svarg26, nicotine is an excellent food for your brain. Many reports suggests that nicotine doesn’t make you dream… instead, it allows you to remember the dreams you had. Still.. I wouldn’t call them dreams but nightmares… that often woke me up all sweaty during the night. And it still doesn’t explain why I don’t have similar results with smoking or vaping. I’m really sorry @itsplaster have been attacking you during your sleep… in my dreams she tends to be more sensual and caring than in reality. 😛 As for Aliens and shit like that… EXCELLENT POINT! In the end it all comes down to some form of chemical imbalance in our brains that are way more apparent in our sleep. Scientifically we know very little about dreams, REM a sleep in general.

Bolshevik Girls
          Participant

@masterplan

Sleep paralysis refers to the inhibition of the body’s movements during sleep, as you pointed out, but it also refers to the following phenomena. I guess ‘sleep paralysis’ is an imprecise term:

“Imagined sounds such as humming, hissing, static, zapping and buzzing noises are reported during sleep paralysis. Other sounds such as voices, whispers and roars are also experienced. These symptoms are usually accompanied by intense emotions such as fear and panic. People also have sensations of being dragged out of bed or of flying, numbness, and feelings of electric tingles or vibrations running through their body. Sleep paralysis may include hypnogogic hallucinations, such as a supernatural creature suffocating or terrifying the individual, accompanied by a feeling of pressure on one’s chest and difficulty breathing. Another example of a hallucination involves a menacing shadowy figure entering one’s room or lurking outside one’s window, while the subject is paralyzed.”

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

Thanks @alois, I can confirm I don’t have this kind of sleep paralysis. I watched most of the movie above (yet I couldn’t get a link for Leviathan so far) but I’m very skeptical an exorcism would work. As I said to you… Chemical unbalance in our brains… some times genetic, other times something else. These are as hard to explain as somnambulism… some may argue infra-sounds or electromagnet waves can trigger such events… ether way… I don’t really know, but thanks for your input on it. Do you have these ‘feelings’ very often, or it affected only a period of your life??

Bolshevik Girls
          Participant

@masterplan Some years ago, I had it on a daily basis for a period of 10-12 months. No idea what caused it.

svarg26
          Participant

@alois you’re possessed. congratulations are in order.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

hahaha Sorry to call you gay Svarg

@alois
          … unless you were possessed 😛 , most likely it was stress . As Sookie mentioned, even gore can trigger this kind of shit for the weak of heart. I’m glad they are gone since it sounds really unpleasant. The closest I get from that kind of thing was my brothers panic attacks… but in no way I would blame the supernatural. Actually… I’m sure believing in spirits can make these experiences 100x worse.

itsplaster
      Participant

@thedre I’m sorry you had a horrific dream. But you ended the post very sweetly. I’ve dreamed many horrible dreams, many great dreams, I dream all the time and remember. I have a dream journal. Things I touch in dreams feel so real and conversations are so vivid. I’ve gotten closure through dreams by hugging loved ones who’ve passed. But I’ve also spent time in the sleep clinic because I punch and kick in my sleep. I’ve broken my hand, punched my husband and turned a space heater over in my sleep – it was one with a buzzer, thank goodness. Apparently, I act dreams out but not always. Stress contributes. You didn’t ask all that. Sorry. I can’t share my worst nightmares. Writing it down might trigger it again and I can’t deal with that. But on a funny? note, when I took Ambien to sleep, I backed my mother’s SUV into the street and have no memory of doing so. Ambien is bad news.

svarg26
      Participant

i had a fucking dream the other day. a bunch of faggot cunts started posting in a forum trying to come up with a way to piss me off. the dream ended with them all looking gay as fuck. funny dream.

itsplaster
        Participant

@svarg26 That was definitely a tribute to your unforgettable spirit. But you must call us faggots because you’re you. 🙂

svarg26
          Participant

@itsplaster i have called you many things, but i don’t think faggot was one of them.

xsookiex
      Participant

I dreamt not so long ago about my middle child (the wildest of the bunch, always hurting himself) getting dragged under a giant merry-go-round like those ones in kids play parks but huge. He came back out from underneath all mangled… I blame the regular doses of real gore for the graphic nature of the dream Hahaha needless to say I woke up in a fucking total panic

svarg26
      Participant

i had a dream once that i was eating a giant marshmallow and when i woke up my pillow was missing. i vividly remember one huge stomach ache.

HamburgerBob
      Participant

@thedreman
      You shouldn’t be having dreams like that dude!
      Hopefully the first thing you did after the dream was hug her, kiss her and told her how much you love her.

thedre
        Participant

@Hambergerbob
        Thanks for the great advice bro, i will get on that right away, as soon as i get another similar dream mmm-k?? lol 😉

Oh, and B.T.W. My Wife Cathy reminded me that when i had had this Fucked-Up dream i had at the time started taking a couple of days before, this New Stop Smoking Medication Called CHAMPIX. And after hearing the same, or similar type of side effects “Coming From Others Also” My Wife Thought that it would be a good thing to share with you all, because Nightmares, & Unusual Dreams is the Very Top of Their Side Effects List!

#1- Nightmares, or Unusual Dreams

#2- Depression

#3- Thoughts Of Suicide

These Are Just An Example Of Their Top 3 Side Effects. **SO BEWARE OF THIS DRUG**

svarg26
      Participant

@thedre lucky that you didn’t turn into a fucking zombie and started eating her. imagine eating your fucking wife in your dreams and then waking up and she was fucking missing and you had the mother of all stomach aches.

thedre
        Participant

Jeez-Man,,, You’re A much Sicker of A Sick Fuck, Then I Originally Thought You were. Thanks for this @svarg26 as i will give you an update on how i slept last night along with any *New Nightmares* That I Will Now Surely Have, Ya Cunty-Cunt, Son Of A Bitch, of A Cocksucker, lol. 😉

Anonymous
        Inactive

@thedre
        When you eat your wife in your sleep, try to save the vagina. You can sew it onto the back of a house cat to keep it alive and juicy.

thedre
          Participant

@Dranaconda

You had me Fucking Howling so hard with Your Comment, that my wife came down to see If, or What, Funny You- Tube video i might be watching?? lol, But after reading Your Sick, but Very Funny Comment,,, My Wife Cathy Howled Herself While “Jogging Red-Faced” all the way back up Those Fucking Stairs,,Bwa,ha,ha!
          Bye Bye,Now,, he,he,he,, bro! And Good Job! 🙂

svarg26
          Participant

lol

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.