What's up BG

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      morgue1980
      Participant

I’ve been working in a morgue for the last 3 years. I’d be happy to answer any questions you may have concerning autopsy, necropsy, suicide, homicide, etc.

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

hum , well am curious if you keep things secrets about your work when you arrive home and your wife ask how was your day?

morgue1980
        Participant

My lady is just as disturbed individual as I am. Sharing my workday stories is the highlight of dinner conversation.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

oh i’m surprised , blood’s and others things like this, well it’s not every woman that can handle this … it’s seems you have have find the princess that suit you for your work 😉 it’s good

*also, i found your other comments interesting … it’s not everyday we hear about this work

Mos Deth
      Participant

I’d like to know if it’s true that applying pressure to a dead person’s stomach makes them fart. If true, have you ever done this?

lady-lexis
        Participant

Sounds more than likely @mosdeath. Applying enough pressure to anyone’s stomach would make them fart if they’ve got one in the chamber, right? And who’s got more gas than a corpse?

lady-lexis
        Participant

The real question is are they squeakers or foghorns.

@mosdeth

morgue1980
        Participant

I’ve never applied pressure to the stomach of a corpse for the purpose of making them fart. When I have bloated bodies the fart usually happens after making the Y-incision. There was one corpse that farted in the face of a pathologist. He was shot numerous times in the hips and ass. I turned the cadaver on his side to find exit wounds, When the pathologist spread his cheeks, he gave a fart..a bloody fart that misted the doctors face shield. We took a break after that because everyone just lost it!

lady-lexis
          Participant

Yes! Bloody corpse farts! I’m so glad you’re here @morgue1980, these are the stories that need to be told!

So, what’s the worst state you’ve seen a body in when it arrives in your morgue? Spare no detail, we’re very sick folks 🙂

Mos Deth
          Participant

Indeed.

Wow. Trumps screwing women on their period doesn’t it! Not that i would know of stuff like that of course😚

@morgue1980

I would like you to tell us the creepiest stories about morgues that you had the chance to live, or at least from fellow colleagues. I’m pretty sure the bloody fart already counts as one of them.

morgue1980
        Participant

The creepiest occurrence at my morgue happened about 8 months ago. I just finished cleaning and sat at my desk to finish some paperwork. When it’s just me, the morgue is really quiet. That’s when I hear a little giggle; a child’s laugh. At first I thought I was hearing things but when it happened again my heart fell into my nutsac. I was scared. I’ve been to war and had only experienced fear like that in combat. I opened the door to the outside where our loading dock is and there was not a soul in sight. Still I hear the giggling and turn to look at the cooler door where we keep our bodies. It was slightly ajar. I walked toward the cooler and the laughing gets louder. I consider myself a realist and somewhat rational man. When I placed my hand on the door handle to open it I was questioning whether or not I’d lost my shit. Stepping inside confirmed my fear. I could tell it was coming from the rear of the cooler which just so happens to be where we keep our infant death and fetal demise cases. Great. I mustered all I could to put one foot in front of the other. The laughter brought me to a table with a body in bag. I unzipped and was relieved to see a cell phone and other personal affects with the corpse. WHO IN THE FUCK HAS LAUGHING CHILDREN FOR A RING TONE!?

That was a really creepy story, I can only imagine the scene and the fear you experienced. But did you actually got to see the phone ringing and emitting the children’s laugh as a ring tone or did you just look at the phone and assumed the laughs came from it?

I also consider myself “a realist and a somewhat rational man”, but I do believe in spirits. Not the ones that go haunt a place and prank people though, not ghosts. As a pastime I love hearing ghost stories or any type of good story with a supernatural twist to it. I also greatly enjoy horror movies, the good ones of course, like The Shining. My family has a lot of creepy stories to share and I grew up hearing them, even witchcraft is involved.

illegalsmile55
          Participant

Love it! Welcome aboard @morgue1980.

illegalsmile55
      Participant

I read all these comments in Peter Lorre’s voice. LOL.

lady-lexis
        Participant

Now I have the words ‘bloody corpse farts’ echoing around my brain in that voice!

@illegalsmile55

illegalsmile55
          Participant

Isn’t it great?! I loved how he rolled his eyes…he was hot when he was young!

@lady-lexis

lady-lexis
          Participant

Definitely hot in a sort of a creepy, bug-eyed way. The voice makes it all work! Like a more exotic Steve Buscemi!

@illegalsmile55

illegalsmile55
          Participant

I’ve always had a thing for odd looking guys. Much like Bette Davis, his eyes didn’t get more attractive as he aged. What was an attractive feature when young, got scary as time took its toll.

Anonymous
          Inactive

I’m guessing that Rodney Dangerfield got your juices flowing too.

illegalsmile55
          Participant

Just the mention of his name gets me moist. 😛
          What a funny guy, a sense of humor is my #1 requirement.
          What do your eye’s look like? The one’s on your face.

Haha. He was a fidgetty fuck wasn’t he!

@dan-a-conda

Muja Mi Rona
      Participant

Do you drag the smell of death with you everywhere you go, much like people who work in fish mongers, butchers and chippers?

morgue1980
        Participant

There are days I can’t get the smell of decomposition out of my nostrils. Believe it or not, smelling freshly ground coffee works better than anything. I’ve also been compelled to burn my scrubs on several occasions

Muja Mi Rona
          Participant

I can only imagine. Orange peel is good for odours too.

Anonymous
      Inactive

You have the job of my dreams ..I congratulate you and I envy you haha

morgue1980
      Participant

I’m sure it goes on, I’ve never seen it happen personally. As for visitors, we have none in our morgue. Students and law enforcement are the only ones allowed aside from funeral homes and body transporters.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.