When cousins are genetically half-sisters

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Health When cousins are genetically half-sisters

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      itsplaster
      Participant

Being that I finally talked my first cousin @LoveLamb to join BG – at least while she stays with me this Summer, I thought explaining how children of twins are genetically siblings would be interesting.
      LoveLamb’s mother and my mother are identical twins; therefore their DNA is damned close to the exact DNA. With that in mind, since LoveLamb has half of that DNA + her father’s and I also have that DNA + my father’s, we are genetically the equivalent of half-sisters. Sometimes – especially when she colors her hair red or I color mine blonde (as I’ve done), we look quite a bit alike. Our main genetic difference would be that she has light green eyes while I have one hazel-green eye and one brown eye (heterochromia iridium like my poppa.)
      Eh, the thoughts of Josef Mengele’s interest in us is pretty creepy. Lol Just some (semi) twin magic information for you all.

LoveLamb
      Participant

But we’re Dutch and part German. Didn’t he just enjoy experimenting on kike twins. Oh, pardon me. I mean Jews. Forgive my nasty manners.

haydolf_hittler
      Participant

You do look similar

haydolf_hittler
      Participant

I know a few Dutch girls plaster has got a Dutch essence about her features

haydolf_hittler
      Participant

I will add you Lovelamb. And yes it’s a well known name lol

haydolf_hittler
      Participant

Where you disappeared to ladies

itsplaster
        Participant

Ah, my love lamb went home. After leaving my house, she lost interest in BG. I ask to check in while I was in hospital but nah, she did not. Bitch. Just kidding. BG just isn’t her thing. I tried!

Malachi
      Participant

What an entertaining topic. Sounds almost like selective breeding, though it was unintentional. Nevertheless I still am interested by the information on this.

LoveLamb
      Participant

I’m sure they will have similar features.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.