When two vampires get together

Best Gore Forums More Gore Gore Pictures When two vampires get together

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      char
      Participant

A good friend and I decided to play with our scalpels on a Friday night. He sliced the inside of my thighs 4 times each and one slice on either side of my labia. The pussy cuts were very shallow and have barely left a scar. The leg cuts have become keloid scars.

https://postimg.org/gallery/29hu2kvjw/

char
      Participant

Not my thing…but a nice lil bird pussy with a slight wrinkle is definitely worth suckin…n a nice pipi stuffin

Tell Lestat to use his fangs next time…as that will make for more cosmetically friendly scars n people won’t think you cut ur pussy to bits….they’ll see the scars and be like…”ohhhhhh ok now that makes sense a vampire bit u in the pussy”…otherwise they’ll think ur a weirdo.

char
        Participant

well I guess that works out, because I am a weirdo

Let me let you in on a little secret of mine…Don’t be a weirdo!!

When people think you’re weird…people wanna see how weird…when people wanna see how weird you wake up in a roadside ditch…don’t wake up in a roadside ditch!

Lord Wankdust
      Participant

@char

Do the raised yet soft keloid scars on either thigh add a certain frisson to a purple-headed, sticky throb-monster on its way to chafing its way back and forth between the cuffs of your fish mitten? Does it make a man shiver his timbers with an urgency? I reckon the angles could work for some thigh clenching doggy-style robust thrustings (though I have noticed a lack of symmetry so the chafing wont make for a well balanced scar-wank – even with my throbbiest, most swollen minge-stretcher. But it is worth a go.
      I salute you.. and your cheeky little Clam Smoothie which looks like it might provide a welcome warm and soft shaven-haven after the scar-tissue abrasion-frap.

In the late 1970’s I had a bicycle crash and inadvertently used my right elbow as a means of braking on some gravel covered tarmac. The crusty, scabby elbow wound-tissue growth eventually formed a lovely sexy pink keloid elbow scar. I would trade you a rub across the minge with my sexy right elbow keloid in exchange for a few bashes with my beefy love torpedo across your thigh-sex keloids. In the interests of research of course. I think the whole sex-keloid creation thing you have done is quite creative, but should probably remain a one-off.
      Charming splinge pout too!

Frank
      Participant

Dumbass kids. Stop cutting yourselves.

Damn girl, what a waste!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.