Where have all the videos gone:?

Best Gore Forums Best Gore Website Website Support Where have all the videos gone:?

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Sythian
      Participant

I know that BG went through that horrible database loss with that scummy company, but surely there were copies saved on a hard drive or what not:? Sorta like common sense, you know considering how important it is to us.

Some of the old vids were pure classic and really opened my eyes.

So, is there aby plans to re-upload them 😕

Acneska
      Participant

@sythian our video streaming provider prochan deleted all our videos. We are in the process of reuploading them elsewhere. It takes time, as there were thousands of them.

Sythian
      Participant

Cheers, thanks for the reply @Acneska

Once on the Internet; always on the internet. The videos you are seeking may not be available here yet due to prochan staff ignoring the FOIA – §552 (Freedom Of Information Act).

I can find pretty much anything on surface web and a lot from below. If there are particular videos you want, I could link you to them.

bertdanger
      Participant

Is there any way to retrieve this stuff again? With all the smart cats on this website, I’d think someone might have downloaded the LOT and have them saved somewhere. I just read you are uploading them and it takes time. Have you guys ever thought to ask your users if anyone might want to help recreate the website on a volunteer basis? I’ll bet there are some people on here that would volunteer.

JFC
      Participant

Why I’m unable to see any videos

Acneska
        Participant

Videos don’t work if you use microwave while accessing BestGore.com. Maximum wattage that can be used without disrupting video playback is 600W.

Vincent
      Participant

How about this one? Rapist Gets Raped by Broom Handle in Paraguayan Prison ? Can’t find the video anymore

Sythian
        Participant

Oh that one was a classic XD Hopefully it will surface again, the rapist actually appeared to enjoy it (at least initially)

Jim
      Participant

Wow that sucks, I’ve been trying to view videos but they aren’t there. Hope it gets worked out soon!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.