WHERE WE LIVE, AND THE INCREDIBLE TRUTH THAT WAS HIDDEN FROM US ALL

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant World Events WHERE WE LIVE, AND THE INCREDIBLE TRUTH THAT WAS HIDDEN FROM US ALL

Viewing 58 reply threads
  • Author
      thedre
      Participant

In this day and age, and with all the advances made with computers, high resolution camera,s and lasers,the biggest, and most profound lie ever told is starting to surface at an incredible, and unstoppable pace. So much in fact, that i have decided, ( after much reflection, and thought) to share it with YOU, my much loved
      and respected B-G Family. All that i ask of you guys & gals, is that you keep an open mind, as i did in the beginning, and look at all the undisputed proofs, & much disputed lies & Theories, in order for you,s to be able to make a well informed decision on where you stand on this important, and mind blowing discovery. As
      “Condemnation Without Investigation” has been nothing more than the “Indoctrination” of the masses.

http://www.enclosedworld.com/index.html

thedre
      Participant

And here is more proofs in my huge collection, regarding this topic

undergroundweller
      Participant

Holy Christ, lots of videos. I haven’t watched any as I quite recently took a look at the flat earth theory, including on another post on BG. The model with Antarctica on the edges is pretty interesting. One good way to disprove or prove the model would be flying over Antarctica, but that hasn’t happened. Let’s wait for the day they do it, although, I presume that flat earth proponents don’t believe in Amundsen, Scott and the other expeditions reaching the Southern pole, that is, they maybe think that the expeditions did not really happen. Nevertheless, by observing what is more close to me I still think that I live in a round earth. I looked from an airplane window and could see what was a curvature of the earth. That can be tricky, though, as the earth is a geoid, so it has irregularities. That’s what I think could explain why Kansas is flat, that is, if those studies were true (I didn’t look in depth at them). Another point is that if the earth were a disk, the distance between places in the southern hemisphere should be greater than in the Northern, that is, the Southern hemisphere would be bigger in a flat earth model than the Northern. I find that hard to believe from my experience, specially as I used UTM coordinates in Brazil and in Spain and Ireland in field trips, and didn’t notice a great difference, and none of my friends that have been to different hemispheres did. Another point that flat earth proponents make is that the earth is not spinning as a helicopter lifts off. That can be explained by conservation of momentum, as you keep moving along with the same speed of the ground after lift off (supposedly the coriolis effect accounts for that, although I’ve never seen a concrete proof of the effect, besides cyclones on TV). For instance, it’s similar from when you drop a bomb or anything from a plane (visible in WW2 films) and it keeps moving with the same speed as it had at the moment the plane dropped the bomb. The same when one jumps off a train in movement. One point flat earth proponents put forth is that the camera points to the horizon (at least in the video I saw), but for me that’s what they did, they pointed the camera at the horizon directly, instead of maintaining it in a horizontal position, so that doesn’t prove anything to me. There is a video I am linking that shows the curvature of the earth, if it is fake I don’t know (and I recognize that Red Bull is not that credible), but seems legitimate as far as I could see. Finally, I’ve seen videos of ships disappearing in the ocean. If the earth were flat, I’d imagine that they would progressively fade away and get distorted, until they became a dot and merged with the distance. Nonetheless, they seem to disappear under the ocean before fading away. The same with the sun, if it were hovering close above us it would slowly fade away, but it does seem to get out of our view ”at once” and not fade away. I guess that’s why it’s called a setting sun.
      So I still think we live on a geoid, or round earth, if you will.

thedre
        Participant

I have seen this Video also, but in all fairness (a Go-Pro Fish eye lens) was used in the production of this video, now check-out these ones without Go-Pro fish eye lens. Enjoy Bro.
        Andre. πŸ™‚

undergroundweller
          Participant

I see the go pro fisheye effect. I didn’t know about that. But are you sure that they used a go pro fish eye? And it does look flat on the videos you’ve linked, or at least with a very slight curvature so we can’t see. Now, while 33 Km (about 110000 feet) is high, I don’t know if it’s high enough as to spot the curvature, as the equator, for instance, is 40,075 kilometers long. So 33 Km is just 0.0008% (per cent) of the total length of the equator. When I come to think of it, this contradicts the fact that I’ve seen the curvature of the earth in an airliner, which doesn’t go above 15km. So maybe I’ve seen things. I don’t know about that now.

thedre
          Participant

Hey bud,
          The only person that has ever flown over some parts of Antarctica was Admiral Byrd, any other Country, that has ever flown over parts of it, is a Government/Military aircraft that is part of, or member of The Antarctica Treaty. Here are the top five proofs that i think can show you as to save you THOUSANDS of hours investigating it.
          #1 Check-out the video about Plane Flight Paths Video (unbelievable)

#2 Check-out the Surveyors, Engineers, Pilots, and Sailors expose & prove The Flat Earth

#3 Check-out Polaris proves that the Earth is Flat

#4 Flat Earth Artic Midnight Sun Video. If we really lived on a globe, when the Sun is shining 24 hours a day in the North Pole the Countries below the Equator would be in 100% darkness for months, as the light could not curve around a ball.

#5 Ask your Parents if they have ever seen the live moon landing footage of when the lunar capsule lands on the moon for the very first time, and ask them, how and when, did they land the camera crew,s capsule before hand in order to capture from many yards away, the opening of the astronauts capsule, with Buzz Aldrin coming down the stairs and spew the words This is a small step for mankind, and bla bla bla, the rest.When NASA was asked about this many years ago, and non Mainstream Scientist wanted to check out ALL of their video footage, NASA replied,,, GET THIS, that they had lost ALL OF THE FOOTAGE, lol, of what was supposed to be the most important human achievement ever. COME ON MAN!!! They must really think that we are stupid, eh?
          Check-out The NASA Moon & Mars Landing Hoaxes on a video above.

Thanks brother,
          Andre. πŸ™‚

thedre
        Participant

Here is some more proof,at the beginning of the video, or at the 45 second mark, you can clearly see the Sun get smaller as it sets. Most people argue that they have never seen this phenomenon before, but in all fairness NONE of these same people have EVER stared at the Sun from noon, and until Sundown,or from Sunrise until noon time, unless as the very beginning (morning) or at the very end ( evening) as they would be completely blinded in the first 10 seconds in doing so. So what they instead do is observe the Sun when it is very, very low, and almost setting, where you can look at the Sun for prolonged periods without being blinded by it. The problem with that is,,, The Sun has already gotten much smaller by then, and the tiny difference in the last 5 minutes of setting the change in size is so small because of how far it is then, and also because or the vanishing point, or our perspective (limit of vision), that it cannot be compared at this point. One way to prove this 100% is for you to borrow, or purchase at a pawn shop a used welders helmet visor, put this then in front of your camera, set it on a tripod, and bingo, you will see for yourself that our Sun is no 93 Million Miles Away as they claim, as with the difference in our earth,s 25 Thousand Miles in circumference, the Sun,s size difference while going around it would not be noticeable as the difference in size would only be of 0.000.000. of a percentage point!
        Enjoy!

thedre
      Participant

The Coriolis effect, along with Gravity itself,does not, and never could exist, because anything in a vacuum next to still air would be completely sucked up, and could only exist if there was a barrier between the two. Tesla, and many other Non-Mainstream Scientists of the day were well aware of this Freemason deception.

undergroundweller
        Participant

Why couldn’t gravity exist? It seems something plausible to me. I’ve seen that flat earth proponents believe in a sort of magnetism that holds us in place. Now, I don’t know how gravity really works, if it’s magnetism in an atomic level. Nevertheless, at first glance magnetism doesn’t seem any more convincible than gravity. Now, I see what you mean about the vacuum sucking the atmosphere out, as a flow tends to be from a point of higher to a point of lower pressure. But if there is gravity, or magnetism which holds things in places (whatever force of attraction between two masses), the atoms/molecules of the atmosphere would be subject to it. As a matter of fact, I remember hearing that the earth’s atmosphere is in fact losing some molecules to outer space at a very small rate.
        Now, I’ve seen some flat earth proponents believe we are encircled in a big glass sphere, or cupula (whatever you wanna call it), Truman show style. Now, that’s an extraordinary claim, and it requires extraordinary proof.

thedre
      Participant

Hey bud,
      Yea, nobody will ever be able to fly, or (Sail) over any parts of Antarctica, as they would be shot out of the Sky for even trying. I said “Again” because Captain Cook, for “one example only” had Sailed almost three quarters of Antarctica as pictured in the Gleason,s Flat Earth Map, and even named many of the Land Masses that he discovered along his path. It is illegal to go anywhere near it for another 35 yrs. because they are hiding, and discovered something incredible there, not because they want to protect Sea Bass, lol, lol, as they claim. You can visit some designated shorelines there with a high cost, guided tour, but that,s it. VERY GUIDED bro. I have been researching, and studying this topic for the better part of ten years now, and am convinced that Anybody that checks out the about 25% of my library uploaded will find out for themselves that we have been lied to, and swindled of Trillions by NASA, and the Elites over many decades. As for seeing the curve, i have also thought that i have seen it years ago, but after over 100+ flights travelling the Wife & I to many, many destinations, i realized that it is not there, and that it was in my head. You think so much that it is there that your mind plays tricks on you, as it did with me. But i truly respect your view, my B-G Brother, and would never, ever, judge you my friend. πŸ™‚ The video,s that you see with the curvature is due to the Go-Pro fish eye lenses. Try looking at any video, or picture pre Go-Pro and you will never see a curvature. Being in Construction, and dealing with many Surveyors, and after speaking to some of them that are Marine Surveyors, i asked them how they calculate the curvature, they gave me the weirdest look, just like they seen a ghost, and i walked away while they were still dumbfounded and scratching their heads. So i decided to purchase an expensive telescope and to my horror i could see across lake Ontario to Westcott Beach in Upper New-York State, when in fact at almost 30 miles away it should have been 600 feet below the horizon but there it was, as clear as day. So i started to look at the stars, and what i saw kept me up for days, with this time Myself scratching my head.. Also Lake Ontario is 193 miles long and should have a minimum of 1.5 miles of curvature, when not even i inch can be seen, wild eh??? If you do not have time to watch the video,s than please go on you-tube and check out what people are seeing as stars, in their telescopes, and their Nikon Coolpix p-900 Caera,s ( i also have one) and you will be shocked. Thanks for your time my man.
      Andre. πŸ™‚

undergroundweller
        Participant

I see what you mean about Antarctica. I guess we’ll have to wait and see the developments there, as there are some countries fighting over it, as it’s a new continent with unexploited resources. It may be that sometime in the next century it will be widely explored, let’s wait and see what happens.
        Yeah, I have said in the comment above the thing about the curvature we see in an airliner. I am puzzled by it now, maybe it’s really in our heads.
        Now, about the Coriolis effect, there are pilots who say they make corrections for it. As I am no pilot, I can’t tell you if it’s true. I guess that many pilots would have to come out to deny it, for it’s a massive lie, in a crucial aspect of the calculations they have to make, and even to teach it for them as true in pilot school, would compromise their flight plans. What I do know is that pilots do rely on instruments to fly (and you can think of it as there are flights at night, so it’s not true that they just follow the ground).
        There are many reports of corrections for the Coriolis effect. They say that the Paris gun in WW1 had to be corrected for the effect, as it fired towards the Southwest, so if uncorrected, shells would fall 2km past the target (I see Wikipedia says it’s an azimuth of 232 degrees). Now, that could be a false claim, only by talking to a gunner directly you could ask him or see whether he would make the corrections or not. Now, talking about the corrections for the curvature in construction, they say that they make corrections for bridges. I guess that this is the case with the Golden Gate Bridge. Now, they could be lying about that also.
        Now, you say that you can see across lake Ontario. Now, to begin with they say that the earth is a geoid, so it has irregularities. Nevertheless, I’d imagine a good way to verify, would be to look at big cities in different places of the earth from the ocean, and also across a big lake as you did. If the earth has a curvature, you would see, at a distance, only the upper part of the buildings, while the bottom would be blocked from your view. So far, as I’ve seen of ships going far into the ocean (and I watched a video of a flat earth proponent on that, but reached an opposite conclusion from hers) and that’s the case, the ship disappear from the bottom upwards gradually.
        You’ve posted a lot of videos, so I won’t watch them in a batch, specially as I’ve watched flat earth videos recently , but at a later point in time I’ll take a better look at them.

thedre
      Participant

@undergroundweller When you traveled on a plane which flies at about 400 Miles an hour, did you notice it pitch down 1200 ft. every minute??? because with the size of the supposed Globe Earth having a circumference
      of 25 Thousand Miles and the curvature being 8 inches per squared Mile, it would have to constantly pitch down, in order to not fly out in space. Check out NASA,s Earth Curvature calculator, and see for yourself. I have flown for 5 hours straight the last time (last winter), at 35 thousand ft. and the plane stayed at a level 35 thousand ft. for the entire duration, except for taking-off & landing. This would be Impossible if on a Globe. But if you ever call NASA, which Thousands have done asking this, and other relative questions, they put you on hold, and your line disconnects shortly after. They are now shitting their pants, cause they were too stupid to realize back then that this day would come with all the high tech tools at our disposal.

undergroundweller
        Participant

I’ve flown for 12 hours straight, so I get what you mean. Well, the height the plane varies at times a little bit. But I don’t know, I am doubtful, I can’t say anything conclusive about that.

thedre
      Participant

Now for some “Theories” that have been Taught In our School,s of Indoctrination and explained to our kids “As Facts”
      #1 The Gravity Theory. This has never been accurately tested, measured, or even explained in a way that makes any sense whatsoever. It supposedly has the power to pull Trillions of Tons of our Oceans water, and keep it stuck to a ball when birds can stay up in the air without moving their wings, and just gliding along. Ask yourself this,,, if the GRAVITY that they want us to believe exists, then would these birds, butterflies, planes, and frisbees, not get violently slamed to the ground instead of free flying when you factor in the power needed to keep our heavy water grounded??? It makes absolutely no sense, and again, has never, and cannot be proven, as it is nothing more than Bullshit, and Natural Science proves this.

#2 The Coriolis Effect Theory. does, and has never existed, and hundreds of you-tube video,s prove this lie by the Freemasons. Firstly the water does not spin in different, and opposing directions when south, or north of the equator. And secondly, the air around our planet does not, and has never spun with our planets supposed 1000 miles an hour rotation as our Plane is motionless as proven by the North Star, and the Stars around it turning around us for Thousands of years. No evidence, or tests have ever been done to show us the speed at which we move, or spin, as they claim.

#3 The outer Space Theory. They state that the outer space is a vacuum, but in all reality, it has been dis-proven by many respected & again,,, NON-Mainstream & bought Scientist, stating that a vacuum could NEVER EXIST without a solid barrier separating them, as The Air we breath would be completely sucked-out into space.

#4 Planets, and the Pictures of Earth. Did you know that we have never had one picture of our whole earth, and that the colorful yet fake pictures of all our planets in our School,s books are nothing more than drawings? See the different pictures of our planet by NASA, and you will see that every couple of years the continents change drastically in size & shape. Also the planets are not what we have been shown, as you can again see on the internet,it is absolutely eye opening, and mind blowing to say the least, bro.

#5 Our storms, and severe weather is not caused by clouds, as we have been explained but from sprites, they are cased by the build-up of massive amounts of humidity on the Firmament, and cause huge electron-magnetic reaction causing these sprites to form, and send huge amounts of electrical discharges to the clouds thousands of miles below. Check-out the you tube video of non mainstream scientists capturing this incredible phenomenon.
      PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO CHECK THESE 5 PROOFS INSTEAD OF DECIDING IF YOU WILL WATCH ALL THE OTHER ONES.

Again, Thanks for your time, bro, as it means alot to me to have at least one B-G Member check into this topic, as it is so important, us to check-out all the facts before passing judgement.

Andre. πŸ™‚

thedre
      Participant

This is how Stars are created, and look like, while viewing them with triple zoomed lenses on a Nikon cool pix P-900 or a telescope (i own both), and have viewed with astonishment what stars, and supposed Planets really look like. And i assure you that it is nothing like the drawings, and CGI crap being showed, and taught in today,s school systems, their books, and teachings. see for yourself.You will be amazed my friends

SrbijaBgd
      Participant

Topic is well organized Thedre. Informative with a lot of incredible good videos.
      Hat down friend.

thedre
        Participant

Thank-You SrbijaBgd brother. If you get a chance please check out the information, and find out for yourself what has been kept hidden from us, and for so long bud.

thedre
      Participant

Here is another video proof of NASA lies. I thought that i would upload it up here now as too many of my video,s bookmarked have been removed by you-tube, & Google. FUCKERS!!!

Enjoy!

Alien
      Participant

This hurts.. so first when flying you drift slowly WITH the earth not going straight then dropping a bit and straight again, you are levelling yourself with the ground like you are driving a car up a hill it is not necessary to go down by steps but more simply like a ramp. Second everything else is round. The sun. The moon. Round. Third.what does the government actually gain from this and why is the entire world in on it?..

thedre
        Participant

Hi @Karma nice to see you here with us. I know,,, all of this stuff seems really confusing right now, but if you start by watching the attached video,s below Logan,s post, then, watch some above you will then start to question the ball earth, instead of questioning the flat earth. πŸ™‚

Cheers,
        Andre.

thedre
        Participant

@Karma

Hi Girl. Governments have been hiding this from the world, because of the 19.5 Billion dollar budget that N.A.S.A. uses & gets every year trying to find ways to break the Firmament which they call the Van Allan Belt. This Firmament contains all our stars which have been proven to be Electrical balls and are not Terra Firma. And they know this.

What if they told the world that there was a glass Firmament over, and around us separating the waters above with the waters below, and that they wanted to break a hole in something that keeps our air safe? Would people say ok,,, break a hole through it to see whats on the other side. But what will happen when the hole is done? will water rush in? will all our air be sucked-out? These are why they do not want to inform the public, but instead keep us believing on a ball earth, as to throw us off their real mission.

Andre.

thedre
      Participant

Here is another video that we should all watch.

Enjoy, and discover TRUTH. πŸ™‚

Andre.

Alien
        Participant

Look I watched your videos because I don’t like to disregard everything but I am not convinced there is too many questions still not answered that the world being a sphere answers.

thedre
          Participant

@Karma what questions do you have?
          Please indicate and # all you questions and i will be glad to give you the answers the best i can, πŸ™‚
          Thanks Girl

thedre
          Participant

Hi @Karma Have you decided on which questions you would like to ask?
          Don’t be shy, as i went through exactly what you are now going through many years ago.

Andre. πŸ™‚

thedre
      Participant

Another great one for you all to watch

Enjoy!

thedre
      Participant

Here is more proof

Enjoy πŸ™‚

thedre
      Participant

Now please chech these flights compared on a globe, and on a flat earth map, you will see the TRUTH.

Enjoy πŸ™‚

thedre
      Participant

Hi guys, here is another incredible video to understand the workings of the place we live on.

Enjoy, my B-G Brothers & Sisters.

Andre. πŸ™‚

thedre
      Participant

Another amazing video to check out.

Enjoy! πŸ™‚

thedre
      Participant

When i first started this Forum, i knew that i would be laughed-at by many, ridiculed, talked about behind my back, and looked at as strange. But you know what Guys & Gals ??? to me, it really did not matter as i knew deep down inside, that what i was doing was the right thing to do, and for the right reasons also, and for this,,, i have, and continue to have, no regrets. But now that i have discovered the truth for myself, and Millions upon Millions of others have also discovered the same truth, spreading it,s overwhelming evidences only seems logical, if not crucial, if we are ever going to be able to release the tight grip that The Establishment has had upon us, and continue to have on our Children. I did not just watch 2 video,s, and listened to one speaker, and as a result became a Flat Earther. This is something that took me a total of almost 10 years, even though as a young child in grade school, i already knew that it was impossible to spin at 1000 miles an hour without my senses being oblivious to it, while at the same time would puke my guts out when going on a ride at The Ottawa Exhibition, that only spun at the most 15 miles an hour. We have spent our lifetimes listening to Jesuit Freemasons with Global Hidden Agenda,s involving Trillions of Dollars being misspent on a Lunar Module built out of Curtain Rods, Gold Colored Foil Paper, and Scotch Tape. And with this,,, these same Freemasons traveled 238 000 miles, through The Firmament,or as Fake NASA now calls “The Van Allen Belts”. But most people today swear by the fact that Man has been on the Moon, cause they saw the Landing, and Buzz Aldrin,s first steps on The Supposed Moon on their respective Televisions. But when i ask them this simple question of,,,When did the First Capsule land??? they ALL give me the weirdest look, and say, whaddaya mean???? And i usually would answer, what do you mean, what do you mean??? I would then ask them who filmed the actual descent on to the Moon, and Aldrin,s first step?, as the camera was clearly on the surface of it. Complete, and utter bewilderment is the look that they would ALL give me, ALL of the time. Then, i would ask them why the flag that they planted on it flew in the wind, if it is supposedly in the vacuum of Space??? Then came the capsule. A fragile looking, built out of cardboard, curtain rods, foil tape, and Scotch Tape, but yet costing Billions, upon Billions of dollars to achieve this fake goal. If you look at the footage today, you will clearly see that there is absolutely no way that this fragile piece-o-crap could have flew at break neck speeds through space, as the second that it would have left our 1000 Mile an hour atmosphere, only to do a complete 100% smash, into a non spinning, stationary orbit,,, that junk would have disintegrated into a million pieces, with every crew member on board suffering broken necks, and causing instant death. Another impossibility, is the fact that a negative pressure (vacuum of Space), and a positive pressure, (our Atmosphere) cannot, and could never exist, side by side without an “EXTREMELY SOLID” and permanent separation between both, as described by none other than the most brilliant mind to have ever lived, Nicola Tesla. Also,,, the vacuum of Space, as NASA calls it, has 0% oxygen, and as we ALL know, no rocket fuel, solid, or liquid, could ever ignite, and even if it did, it would have 0 mass to push against, and again would make this completely, and utterly impossible, and bordering on the ridiculous, to say the least! When NASA started seeing how Mickey-Mouse their Space Module really looked like 40 years later, they decided to loose “”ALL APOLLO 11,s INCREDIBLE MISSION OF A LIFETIME, and Man,s greatest feat ever””.
      If this was not bad enough,,, just a couple of Mts. ago, after hundreds of people recording NASA,s Spacewalks on the ISS doing exterior repairs, bubbles seen inside Astro-nots masks were rising up inside their visors. Every one of them had little bubbles escaping their suits, proving that they were in fact inside their large swimming pool in Huston, there training site, with an exact replica in size, and shape of the supposed ISS. After many many mishaps and failures, NASA decided to end their live feeds altogether from space after being exposed. One Astro-not, can even be heard saying that his mask is filling up with water, and is afraid of drowning, so another Astro-not helps pull him inside. Enough of NASA, and Fake Space, for now, as i want to keep this entertaining. We will return to Space, and the true Shape and size of Stars, and what they are made of, at a later time. One of The Globe Earth Theories Best evidences to prove their Heliocentric model was the fact that you could observe Ships Disappear beyond the Curvature of the earth. But with today,s technologies, with Camera,s like the “Nikon Cool-Pix P-900” with unlimited zoom, these same Ships that cannot even be seen with the naked eye on any shoreline, now come into complete, and FULL VIEW. And some of these are more than 75 Miles away. Funny thing is, that at 75 miles away, these Same Ships should not have been seen because of over 700 feet of supposed curvature, lol.
      (BUSTED). Another Solid Proof is Lighthouses. They are built high up, and with incredibly bright lights that Some Sailors have admitted to seeing for a couple of hundred miles on Clear & dry nights without fog. Now again, how can this be possible when at even 150 miles the Ship would be 1.5 miles below the supposed curvature, therefore unable to even catch a glimpse of this beautiful, life saving light. When traveling to Cayo-Coco Cuba, a couple of years ago, i brought along my telescope which i often do, when traveling down south every winter, the Wife & I, and at 80 Miles Away, on a clear night, i can clearly see the Miami Shoreline, & Buildings, in all it,s grace and colorful splendor, now how could this be possible if a curvature of 8 inches per squared mile existed??? I will end this chapter, with a quote from Nicola Tesla,,
      “”KNOWLEDGE COMES FROM THE UNIVERSE, OUR VISION IS IT,S MOST PERFECT SET. WE HAVE TWO EYES, THE EARTHLY, AND THE SPIRITUAL. IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT IT BECOMES ONE EYE.””
      NICOLA TESLA

thedre
      Participant

Just a little something to think about, before dismissing Flat Earth Truth Altogether. Flat Earth, is searched more on Google than “Antarctica”,,, “Earth”,,, or even “Globe Earth”, combined. Millions, upon Millions are discovering this 100% provable truth.

https://trends.google.ca/trends/explore?cat=435&date=today%2012-m&q=Flat%20Earth,antartica,globe%20earth%20proof,globe%20earth

See for yourself, and discover the shocking truth hidden from us all. Do not just take my word for it.

Andre. πŸ™‚

thedre
      Participant

Hey Boys & Girls still believe in fake N.A.S.A. ???

Maybe this will change your mind.

thedre
      Participant

More proof for the Ball Earth SHEEPLE.

Enjoy!

thedre
      Participant

Challenger Shuttle Disaster Asto-Nots still alive.

I thought that they all exploded aboad the shuttle as told by NASA, and the MSM???

thedre
      Participant

Awesome Proof against the absurd Spinning Ball Earth “THEORY”

Enjoy! πŸ™‚

thedre
      Participant

A PILOT SHOWS US ALL THE FLAT EARTH

Enjoy!

thedre
      Participant

SAME PILOT MORE PROOF

Enjoy!

thedre
      Participant

For any of you that would like to check-out many credible Flat-Earth Sites, and their Awesome Owner’s here is a list
      #1 ERIC DUBAY
      #2 CAPTAIN OBVIOUS
      #3 WILLIAM GUZMAN
      #4 MARK SARGENT
      #5 JERANISM
      #6 ROB SKIBA
      And many, many more that are New, knowledgeable, Professional, and Experienced, Like Pilots, Train Engineers, Navy Ship Captains, and just plain intelligent, and like-minded, everyday, normal people. So Cheers, and a big THANK-YOU should be given to all these Flat-Earth Giants (LISTED ABOVE) that have been investigation this FLAT-EARTH TRUTH, and sharing it with us all for the greater good of all Mankind. πŸ™‚

thedre
      Participant

More Truth, and Proof, getting out everyday Boys & Girls!

Enjoy!

thedre
      Participant

Here is just some more proof that we do not live on a spinning globe, flying through space at 64 Thousand miles an hour, when for Thousands of years you can clearly see the same stars, at exactly the same places. This alone,,, would be 1000% IMPOSSIBLE Boys & Girls. Think about this, while you check out this great, and honest video. When you keep an open mind, great discoveries can be made, and great Jesuit Deceptions can continue to be uncovered.

Enjoy!

thedre
      Participant

And now, for a quick look at JEWGLE TRENDS showing an increase of 818% in Flat Earth searches, in the last week alone. Millions upon Millions of People Worldwide are waking up to the fact that WE DO live on a Flat Plane, and NOT on a spinning globe flying through space at 64 Thousand miles an hour. But unfortunately people laugh at the thought of Flat Earth because of all the brainwashing, and Fake N.A.S.A. Paintings of our Globe Earth shoved down our throats starting at a very young age in our School’s of indoctrination. Before laughing, and judging us, without first researching, and investigating this important global lie,give it a shot and check out the evidence for yourselves, and then we will see who will get the last laugh.

Enjoy!

thedre
      Participant

Nicola Tesla proved Genesis long ago Boys, & Girls watch below

As He was ridiculed by the JEWS for his truth, one day you will all come to realize how TRUE this is, and I also will be redeemed, and laughed-at no more. πŸ™‚

thedre
      Participant

Just another proof that our Mother Earth Does NOT, and has Never Spun At 1000 MILES AN HOUR, like we have all been “LIED TO”, led to believe. Felix Bumgartner went up for 3 hours plus, in a hot air balloon reaching a hight of 24 miles. When he was outside the capsule and his helmet Go-Pro Fish-Eye Lens Camera was turned-on, you could clearly see the fake curvature created by the fish-eye lens, lol. But what these Idiots forgot to do is shut-off the interior NON-FISH-EYE-LENS-ONE inside the capsule before he opened the door to exit his capsule. And what did this show us all??? A Beautiful, and Flat Earth Horizon, that is, and has always been as flat as an Ocean view from any beach in the world, or a view from any plane at 45 000 ft.

The Truth Always comes out in the end, which all of you will find-out soon enough, as Millions, upon Millions, are also waking up to everyday!

notyouraveragegore
      Participant

luckily im that person who doesn’t believe what mostly other people say and would love to dig deeper than what was taught. And it all goes to whether it maybe about science, history, religion and beliefs.

thedre
        Participant

That is too cool brother @notyouraveragegore as you seem like an intelligent individual, because not too many people today want to investigate new discoveries, even less look at the evidences, & many proofs, regarding this important issue, because it would take too much of their precious Facebook, and I-Phone Games time. This generation, except for a very few, (like yourself) that are not NARCISSISTS, & Me, Me, Me, types, that are completely indoctrinated, and Brainwashed, and thankfully, can still think outside the box, and for themselves, instead of swallowing all The Bullshit That the Jew-Owned Mass-Media Spew at them regularly. It has become obvious to many, many millions worldwide, and the numbers continue to grow, by leaps, and Bounds, that we are indeed living on a Flat Plane, and not A Globe Ball, as the Jesuits have for 500 years now tried to make us believe. But with today,s technologies, and advanced P-900 cameras the truth about the Sun, Moon, and Planets show-us all that they are not Terra-firma, as we were led to believe, but are instead Sono-Luminescent, Electron-Magnetic balls of energy under water. And this fact has been replicated in a lab, with the findings being nothing but incredibly convincing that these are indeed what our stars are. You can look this up above in one of my video,s or on you tube under “Star In A Jar”.Thanks for taking the time to come on here, and i hope that you find the time to check-out all my related video,s for lots of mind blowing truth brother!

thedre
      Participant

Hey, what can i say??? I know the TRUTH,,,,, But do You,s ??? is the question that baffles my mind the most, on a daily basis. If we at Best-Gore say that we are some of “”The Most Open-Minded Individuals In The World”” than why does nobody even care to investigate, or even have the slightest inclination to want to entertain the important thought that maybe, just maybe,,, our Earth is Flat as everybody knew it to be, 500 Years ago. I have put so much time, and effort, into this for “All of You”, (Not For Me), as i already know what is quite evident, and what should also be quite evident to you all. And that is that we Are Not living on a 1000 Mile an Hour Spinning Ball, hurling through space at 64 Thousand Miles an hour while we look to the night skies and continue to see the same stars, at the same place, and without them ever moving an inch for Thousands of years. And that is just by using our God Given gifts of Sight, Common Sense, and taking the time to investigate for yourself, the incredible amount of pure facts, with calculated, and 100% measurable proofs, that we have been lied to for over 500 Years. But instead, most of you decide to blindly accept these impossible, baseless, and unproven, “theories” made up of Jesuit-Freemasons Lies, and nothing more, instead of trusting your own senses, and without even questioning any of it???. But for some strange reason, many of you, chose to believe in this (never proven) “”RIDICULOUS SPINNING BALL EARTH THEORY””, instead of trusting your own senses??? And This, Boys & Girls, is what truly frightens me the most about this whole thing.

thedre
      Participant

Think i,m alone in knowing this TRUTH??? Think Again, as 100s of Millions of people on google alone also now know this.

https://trends.google.ca/trends/explore?cat=435&date=today%201-m&q=Flat%20Earth,antartica,globe%20earth%20proof,globe%20earth

I,m sorry,,, Did i wake you?

EMT
      Participant

Interesting stuff Andre. I enjoy ideas that challenge my current beliefs as I am always pleasantly surprised as to what this world and its people have tried to teach me and what the world actually is from my perspective and my own reasoning after doing research of my own.. even if it turns out to be a realisation that sucks πŸ™‚ . I just joined this site so I haven’t watched all your videos yet. And I can’t believe that this flat earth is true as it does not resonate with me. But I always keep an open mind so I’ll keep reading what you’ve got to say. The main thing I can’t grasp – and the answer might lie in another post of yours I haven’t read yet – is why and how? Why would this be hidden and how could this be hidden? It seems so insane that something of this magnitude could be kept hidden. And I can’t see what the ultimate goal is, if this is true. Because they would have to have an end game right? Some sort of objective?

Thanks for challenging my beliefs, because we cannot grow unless we challenge each other. If we agreed on everything all the time, nothing would be accomplished…

Nick

thedre
        Participant

Hey Nick,

I have to start by saying that i am pleasantly surprised, and quite impressed, to say the very least, about your level of open-mindedness Nick, as it is not everyday that i encounter a newcomer that is brave, and willing enough, to entertain, and investigate this important topic, without the fear of being ridiculed, or shunned by others. As this is exactly what the establishment wants, and has done with anyone who dared question their heliocentric ball earth lie, for over 5 Centuries now. And that is to help keep this hidden lie, by ridiculing, or sometimes even violently opposing anybody, who would challenge their Globe Earth “Theory”, because that is all it has ever been, is “Pure Baseless Theory”, nothing more, and many “Non Mainstream Scientists” today, now know the true shape of our Flat Earth. But our Earth Being A Flat Surface, as everybody knew it to be for Centuries, has been replaced by an impossible spinning ball including one, that has never been proven, calculated, repeated, or measured in any way, shape, or form. But the Flat Earth on the other hand, has been tested, calculated, measured, repeated, and verified beyond the shadow of any doubt in the past, and more recently, with all the new high tech equipment at our disposal, and the 100% proof of this is indisputable. So welcome aboard Nick, and i hope that you continue to discover the truth for yourself, as all you need to research is in this post in the form of video proofs, and mind blowing facts, by some of the worlds brightest men, like Nicola Tesla, and many others. But out of respect for you Nick, i will let you tell me the answers to your questions of how, why, and what is their end game, for this ongoing “Heliocentric Ball Earth lie” that is still being tough in most School,s today, as once you dive into it deeper, and investigate it further, your answer will come quite quickly, and clearly! And once you have the time to do so, please re-visit me for some great chats, and more mind-blowing facts regarding this, as you will be completely floored, once you realize for yourself what has been going on with this greatest of all deceptions. Andre. πŸ™‚

thedre
        Participant

@EMT

Good Morning Nick. Man, It Sure Has been awhile since we last spoke about The Flat-Earth Subject, and i start by apologizing to you, my Good Man, as I am Truly Sorry for not Getting Back, or Replying to your Question much sooner, by a least providing you with updates, my bad. And especially Because out of all the B G Members, and brothers who commented on this thread so far, whether they had a positive, or a negative reply to share, you were always one the most pleasant, and a reasonable B G Brother, that has always been very kind, and kept an Open-Mind throughout the whole discussion while you entertained this Topic.

This Flat-Earth Topic can often become So Emotionally-Charged/Driven, and oftentimes can even negatively affect us and as a result,,, get the best of us in the process. But some individuals Go Completely off The Charts, and Go-Ape-Shit, if you dare talk down their Precious,,, lol,, Ball-Earth, by stimulating their (Fuck-You Cocksucker,) Brain Glands, lol, along the way, while again, lol,, you always kept your cool. Below are some answers, as to why, and how, they have gotten away with this major deception, and have done so for the better part of 500 Years now.

But Thankfully, with all the many Professionals now jumping-on the Flat-Earth Bandwagon, with new hi-tech
        camera’s with almost unlimited digital zooming capabilities, and equipment, these Accredited Engineers, Surveyors, and university Professors, are continuously providing us with just more, and more Solid Proof along the way. And with this, i can positively say that when this Global-Deception, (Pun most definitely intended, lol) comes to an abrupt end, sometime this Year in 2018, or The Very Next-Year, in 2019, there will be Some Major Distractions involved, just like They Did on Sept 10th. 2001 (one day before Sept/11,) When Donald Rumsfeld announced in a very quick Press Release, that 2.3 Trillion Dollars was missing/stolen From The Pentagon’s Coffers.

And the very next day A Plane Hit The Pentagon, (get this, lol) at the exact spot were all the paperwork was brought-in to investigate this matter, but unfortunately it was all burned-up, and destroyed in the subsequent explosion. So yea, i truly believe that it will be announced vaguely, and quickly right before another False-Flag Type of Global Conflict, or something similar like (A Global-War) that i will Stop Short of Calling, An All-Out World War, Simply because Russia’s Advanced Military Technology, And Electromagnetic Pulse Weapons, they can, and would,,, Make Short Work, of Any Major Aggressors bringing-on A Conflict.

WHEN IT COMES TO PLANNING, THESE JEWS HAVE-IT DOWN PAT, AS THEY HAVE LEARNED TO PLAN FOR NOT DECADES ONLY,,, BUT CENTURIES NICK. CRAZY-EH??? They had stated this Globe deception 500 years ago, with their End-Game, And Goal Being of Creating This Fake Alien Invasion happen, Therefore The Whole World Would Have to Come/Join Together, in Order to Fight Them, and Defend Our Mother Earth. And The Only Way That They Could Ever Hope To Achieve This Goal They Required 3 things. #1- Lots of Money, Which They Get At The Tune Of ($ 50 Million) U.S. Dollars A Day Bud.

#2- They Also Require “One Governing Body” in order to Call the Shots, and Oversee Military Operations, For This Global Alien Conflict, as To Be Able To Plan, and Execute Attacks Without Having all these Different States, and creating a cluster-fuck, of epic-Proportions, As A Result Of Having More Than One Governing Body, lol. And This I’m Sure,,, Is What They Will Most Surely Bullshit Us All With, When The Time Comes.

#3- Hi-Tech Devices, just like Project Blue Beam,,, Where These Incredibly Powerful Laser Lights that Can Project For Many Miles, these Chrystal-Clear Lifelike Images, And Video’s that could easily fool Even The Most Qualified Professional Out There. Then These Huge Cloud Making Machines, That Have Already Been Up And Running For Years Now, And have been tested relentlessly on numerous occasions, like the last recorded time, when it was utilized
        in Louisiana, and Texas during The Last Big Hurricane.

And Finally, CERN’s Large Hadron Particle Collider that will also play a Major Part/Role in Producing Lightning Speed Effects To Make Things? Rip Through The Skies Above like We have never witnessed before seen miracle. All of The Above Hi-Tech Equipment are already Spread Throughout Participating Countries, ready for the day, when this will start, as i believe that they truly are in the final stages of testing, and the final planning phase. You Can
        even See The Chem-Trails Covered Skies On A Daily Basis, as they are Currently Testing it On our Sun.

And this in order to get the Right Mixture to Create The Illusion, and the Desired effects necessary, in order to pull off such grand stunts, and to cover Something as Bright as our Sun. They have ever created, and built these Fake Suns To Use While They Practice Covering our own Sun, so People do not start asking to many question, as to wtf is going-on with our Sun??? it’s Gone Man. in order to create the Illusion of 3 dark days with NO SUN, As described In The King-James Bible As A Sign Of The Approaching End Times When The Nephilim, Fallen-Angels, (or Aliens) Will Make Their Return to Earth.

They will start by Making Clouds if the weather calls for it, cause sometimes they do not need it, and they can project video’s with amazing clarity without the need for clouds, so i think that they used them to super impose 2 or 3 different images/video’s partially behind each other to make it look even more convincing,,, 3D, and very believable, as a result, not sure, but i am still investigating all possibilities of why they sometimes use,,, or refrain from using clouds.

Or without clouds,,, they start by Spraying the Skies with these Extremely Light, And Microscopic-Sized mixture of Flakes, made-out of very Reflective Barium, And Aluminium, To First Cover The Skies, and Then once they reach the desired density,,,, They Can then Project onto the barium, & Aluminium coated Skies, Whole Cities, (just like they have recently done in China) that thousands of people have witnessed, along with The Mainstream-News also getting in on it, and Showing to the world, in complete detail what was so very lifelike, that i myself, was even shocked by how they pulled this obvious test, for their upcoming deception campaign.

And they showed this City in the sky, over, and over, for a few days, and this was done in order to assess The Public’s Overall Reaction, to this what Most Of Them Thought Was (A Miracle from GOD,) which Was The Exactly Desired Effect That they were looking for. And i am very confident when i say that The Worlds Establishments must of been screaming, and jumping-up, and down when they all realized how Good of a job they did With Every Recording on Their Streets Showing Little China Men, & Women, Yelling/Sreaming, Oooooooooo, and then AAAAAWwwww being the only sound that they can come-out with when you hear them at firework displays, and such events, lol. Then They Must Have been (OPENING THEIR EYES SO VERY BIG) Instead of Their Tiny (Little Slits,lol,) For The Very First, And Only Time In Recorded History, After Seeing That Whole Huge City Float By, lol.

And this reaction was exactly what they Wanted To Begin With, because Once all the Worlds Countries/Nations Are Combined Into Only One, and the New World Order Government has been Established, And Formed, by Being Signed Into Law At The United-Nations, they Will Have A Very Convincing Looking “GOD” Come Down From The Sky, Making It Look Like They Are Destroying What Remains of These Cloud-Filled With Barium/Aluminium, and Fake Images Of Huge U.F.O.’s In The Sky, By Simply Just Turning A Switch Off. Just Like Turning Off A Light Switch for fuck-sakes, On The Beams That Are Pointed To The Sky & Were Reflecting All Of The images/video’s to Begin.

And Ending this what will certainly be devastation, billions of dead, a completely devastated American continent, that i doubt the U.S. Would ever be able to recover from, and having the perfect Opportunity for them to Completely just Collapse, and destroy what would remain of their already Crumbling Infrastructure, And Economy, by Eliminating Any, and All Debts that they Owed, and could of have Ever even Dreamed of Being Able to Repay in 4 full lifetimes. After cleaning-up the dead, the remaining maybe 50 Million max. would start anew with good paying jobs, and rebuilding all, just like the early days when work was never an issue, people were well paid, and a Family could Easily survive easily with Extra’s to go around, ON ONE SALARY ALONE. Sadly,,, A Few Billion Around the World Will be Slaughtered, With Absolutely No Conscience, By Our Very Own Evil World Of Military Jets,,, Tanks,,, Land, Sea, And Sky Based Missiles, just as is Described in the Georgia Guide Stones, that should have been destroyed years ago, as a form of hate speech, OR OF CORRUPTING MORALS. πŸ™

haydolf_hittler
      Participant

@thedre ive been a flat earther for a while buddy and even tesla knew we was NOT on a spinning ball there is so much clear evidence for flat earth now its impossible to even say we are on a spinning ball now.

thedre
        Participant

Wow, i never would have guessed @haydolf_hitler that is just too cool, my man. And like you stated, there is so much overwhelming proof of this, that it amazes me how people,,, or , Sheeple, i should say, still refuse to even look at all the evidence, but choose instead to ridicule us informed individuals, who have put hundreds of hour doing our own research, before becoming Flat Earth Truthers. They, in my case are the ones to be pitied, and ridiculed, for listening to, and believing all to the Establishments Lies, instead of trusting their own natural God given senses, of sight, sound, and overall, just plain, and simple common senses, in order to realize that we are not spinning. And if one of these same people go outside, and feel their head spin,,, they should contact their “Primary Care Physician” right away, and without delay, lol. πŸ™‚ Welcome aboard Brother, i would love your help in adding some great info, if you wish, and if you know of any that i might have missed via, video,s,,, commentaries,,, or whatever you can think of to make this Post even better, with your input, cause this would help spread this important topic with others still on the fence, and unconvinced about our Flat Earth, as i have always found you to be a very well spoken, and written individual. πŸ™‚

thedre
      Participant

Just some more incredible truth, for you all to digest.

Enjoy, as always, Boys & Girls. πŸ™‚

Goatsemarathon
      Participant

@thedre Hey did you think it to be strange how in 1986 the first civilian was scheduled to be launched into space and for some reason the ship blew up? After the Challenger explosion the United States scrapped any future plans to send civilians “into space”. I have read a few reports that it was a complete hoax and the shuttle crew are all still alive, but I would not be surprised if they were sacrificed to keep the truth from coming out. Just curious what your thoughts are. Take care Andre.

thedre
        Participant

Hey @goatsemarathon Nice to see you brother. Yea, they are indeed 100% Alive, except for one that nobody can locate. Maybe he started shooting off his mouth so he is a goner. And the only reason that the others have not been killed is either because,,, #1- They kept their mouths shut,,, Or,,, #2- because they are all 33rd degree Freemasons.

Here is a short version of the proof, but you can find the bigger picture, and story about 12 to 15 posts above this one. Is it not incredible, that no matter how much proof people are provided with, they still do not entertain the idea, that we are not on a spinning Ball?? If you take some time to review all the video,s above, you will never go back to believing this Ball Earth Theory EVER AGAIN!!!

thedre
      Participant

thedre posted an update 2 minutes ago
      I Have a Question for all you Guys, & Gals,,,
      If you are up in space, and you open the hatch from your capsule, what would happen to your Air,,, Oxygen, & such????
      Exactly,,, it would ALL be sucked-out in Space at lightning speed, right? Yes, of course.
      Now, what is stopping our Air and Oxygen, β€œOn Earth” from doing the same thing, and getting sucked-out into space???
      Our firmament, as it is (Completely 100% Impossible) to have a negative, and positive pressure System co-existing side by side, without having a (Solid Separation Barrier) to keep them apart, & from completely having one take over the other, as proven by Nicola Tesla, and any β€œNON-JESUIT-FREEMASON”Scientist, that you question today. Impossible.

***JUST SOMETHING FOR YOU ALL TO THINK ABOUT***

thedre
      Participant

Another great video, with tons of proof. But you will not find any theories here, you Guys, and Gals!
      Just more 100% proof. πŸ™‚

Enjoy!!!

thedre
      Participant

Please support, or continue to support Eric Dube and his Flat Earth research as many of his numerous, and informative true posts, documentaries included continue to be deleted by the Establishment and Their Jewish/Zionist overlords.

Inconel
      Participant

Earth is stationary.
      Density is “gravity”
      We are in an enclosed system.
      We cannot leave our enclosed system.
      We are biologically connected to the earth.
      Space travel is impossible.
      We have never been to space. We never will.

thedre
        Participant

Finally another intelligent, and informed like-minded individual @Inconel It is not everyday that you encounter another critical thinker, my man. I used to argue with my Teachers at the age of 7, and 8 about the fact that we did not spin at 1000 miles an hour, but that we were stationary, at which time they sent a notes to my parents on more than one occasion informing them that i was disturbing the class with my nonsense, lol. Did you happen to see the 2015 documentary called “The Principle” by any chance?? As i would love to see this explosive, and mind blowing piece about the Heliocentric Model being proven wrong, once and for all.

thedre
      Participant

I am so tired of being continuously ridiculed, and looked at as a lunaic that believes in the Flat-Earth-Truth that i can now completely understand what Nicola Tesla must of felt like, and why he decided to live his life being sheltered from everybody else around him, except for a very few friends and family members. It is a Sad, but true fact, that all he tried to do for us all, was to give us the gift of free energy, and the ultimate truth, and therefore happiness, with his many inventions being geared, and driven, (For The Greater Good Of Mankind). But because he Totally, And Easily disproved Albert Einsteins “Theory Of Relativity”,,, Isaac Newtons “Theory Of Gravity”,,, and George Lemaitre and his 1927 “The Big Bang Theory”,,, Nicola Tesla was looked at as a Total Nut-Bar, Sicko, and the like. “”And because he spoke the truth”” nobody ever wanted to touch him again, with a 10 foot pole. So as a result, he ended up (A Severely Emotionally Beaten Man), and withdrew himself from everyone, by sheltering himself in a New-York Hotel Room until his subsequent Death. His only friends were a couple of beautiful pigeon’s, and one of them, was a White Female that sometimes even spent a couple of hours with him inside his room, as he fed her some Bird seeds. πŸ™‚ It is a Crying Shame that this Good Man, and his Big Heart, had to spend his remaining Days just knowing that most, if not all his many works, that were invented, and designed to Help The Downtrodden, and less fortunate, with Free Energy & all, would probably die with him, as the JEWS would have none of this FREE-STUFF Nonsense. R.I.P. Nicola, And may God Bless Your Soul My Good Brother πŸ™

I hope that one day soon all of this stuff will finally be accepted as 100% “”truthful”” as i have always known it to be as a young child. Cause, ever since i was a very young kid, i knew that we did not Spin, or live on a Ball, holding us sideways, and upside down for 12 hours everyday. And, it was so easy for me to see this, that i could not understand how, and why, nobody else could see it? This began my life of having few friends because most thought that i was weird because i spoke about this often. The reason, i believe today that i have a more open mind than most, is because i did not get past grade 7 in School so my indoctrination was never anywhere near complete, cause even in grade School, my level of concentration was nil because of all the brutal violence (physical, and mental) that went on for as long as i can remember. But once i left home for good at 15 i continued on my quest for truth and happiness, but being that i did not have to give myself a “Brain Enema” in order to cleanse myself of all “”The Ball Earth Bullshit”” my Natural Senses Alone, taught me all that i needed to know about our home, and my brain just like a sponge, sucked-it all up without any confusion. So ultimate truth about where, or what we live on, and as a result you will find true happiness in the beauty that the plants, animals, and people can give you, (but again),,, this can be achieved, only once we all agree of where, or what, we live on. And in my books, this is very important, as i truly believe that you cannot have One Without The Other, unless, of course you go through life faking it, or not caring about others, and what is happening to our Mother Earth, and it’s many Inhabitants. ALL that i have been trying to do Boys/Girls, is to show you the (Truth with Proof), just because I CARE About You ALL,,,Truly!!!
      And like the saying goes,,, “”You can lead a Horse to water, But you cannot make him Drink”” The Choice is yours.

thedre
      Participant

The single, and most important ” truth” that Earth does not, and has never spun is below

thedre
      Participant

What we have here, is just more, and more, proven facts debunking a Fake Globe Earth.

Now,,, Why Was N.A.S.A. not able to answer a simple question about our recent Aug 21st. Solar Eclipse, As it is impossible for our Moons shadow to have created this phenomenon. (First-Off), The Moon moves much slower than earth, in fact it takes 27 Days to circle around the Globe Earth, When Our Earth Itself, Takes 24 Hours To Spin Eastwards And Make A Full 360 Degree Rotation. (STILL WITH ME??), lol, Ok then,, So On We Go (Secondly),,, When NASA Was Asked To Show Us How This Eclipse Can Possibly Work Based On What WE Have Been Taught, Or More Specifically Had It Drilled In Our Very Own Heads That Our Moon, And Our Earth’s Rotational Speeds??? So they sent us a short clip describing it, lol. Can Really Happen Goddard Space Center, WRONG &DEBUNKED, As You will See in The Video Below.
      (Thirdly) They then decided to ask Time, And Date, for an answer, and AGAIN,,, A Short Video Description was sent, But Uhhh Houston,,, WE HAVE A BIG-ASS Problem, as #1 The Earth Is Moving In The Wrong Direction,

And then the actual NASA Employees 4 i think, stumble to give us an answer that makes any sense, so they asked that we call them back in a month, or so for the answer, lol. My guess which is often times correct, is that they will come-up with another “BASELESS THEORY BULLSHIT”” To explain the impossible, OR They will never answer the question altogether, as they have done many times before, myself included, when i called NASA Telling, and showing them that the mars mission was fake and being done on Earth,,, IN CANADA, GREENLAND TO BE MORE PRECISE”, So the lady put me on hold to speak with a NASA Engineer, awww man i was so happy that i could finally talk with one of these BULLSHITTERS LIVE And Bust His Balls with so many questions i knew he could NEVER ANSWER. But the line hung up when that despicable cunt falsely put me on hold. You must see video below! It’s mindbogglingly, LOL

phpeter
      Participant

The majority of human beings on this planet believe in a God, or divine super being, who will decide if their everlasting soul lives in Heaven or Hell depending upon how well they follow his rules and regulations. So many people believe this BS and continue to do exactly what the ruling classes tell them means that a belief in a somewhat lesser bit of BS like a “flat-Earth” is hardly surprising ……. all the “scientific” proof of a flat-Earth is exactly like all the “scientific” proof of the benefits of circumcision. The dumb majority will continue to believe whatever BS they are told but hopefully one day the little green/grey men from outer-space will anally probe them, a bit too roughly, and they will awaken to REALITY !

itsplaster
      Participant

BubbaRay
      Participant

The Earth isn’t flat…

If it was… all the cats would’ve knocked everything off the edge by now…

Debunk THAT…

Cheers @thedre

thedre
        Participant

@Bubbaray i cannot debunk that one dude, lol. cheers my man. πŸ™‚

thedre
      Participant

Eric Dube Fucking Rocks,,, so watch if you dare.

thedre
      Participant

NOW THAT I KNOW WITH 100% CERTAINTY THAT WE DO LIVE ON A DOME COVERED FLAT PLANE, I CANNOT UNDERSTAND HOW ANYBODY ELSE CANNOT SEE THAT IT IS COMPLETELY IMPOSSIBLE FOR US TO BE SPINNING EASTWARDS AT 1039 MILES AN HOUR, AT THE EQUATOR, AND FEEL ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WHILE GLUED TO A FAKE BALL.

#1- WHY HAS NASA BEEN UNABLE TO SHOW US ALL, A CONTINUOUS, AND UNCUT SATELLITE VIDEO OF OUR WHOLE EARTH WHILE ZOOMING IN ON AUSTRALIA UNTIL WE CAN SEE PEOPLE WALKING, CARS DRIVING, PLANES FLYING, WHILE COMPLETELY UPSIDE DOWN. THIS WOULD BE 100% PROOF THAT WE LIVE ON A JOKE OF A BALL EARTH, NO???

#2- MY STEPDAUGHTER IS AN ARCHAEOLOGIST THAT HAS BEEN STATIONED AT THE NORTH POLE, FOR THE LAST THREE + YEARS NOW. AND BECAUSE SHE IS AT THE FARTHEST POINT FROM THE EQUATOR AND IT,S SUPPOSED EASTWARD SPIN OF 1039 MILE AN HOUR, SHE SHOULD BE SPINNING ON HERSELF EASTWARDS, AT OVER **5000 MILES AN HOUR** LIKE A FIGURE SKATER DOING A NEVER ENDING PIROUETTE, BUT SHE FEELS NOTHING,,, ABSOLUTELY NADA,,, ZERO,,, FUCK-ALL,,, EXCUSE ME FRENCH, LOL. NOW HONESTLY,,, DOES THAT MAKE ANY SENSE WHATSOEVER TO ANY OF YOU???

#3- IF THE MOON IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TIDES, THAN WHY IS IT SELECTIVE WHEN IT COMES TO HUNDREDS OF OTHER LARGE BODIES OF WATER, LIKE FOR EXAMPLE, THE GREAT LAKES, THE DEAD SEA, AND SO ON, AS IT DOES NOT AFFECT THEM WHATSOEVER, WHEN IT SHOULD HAVE AN EQUAL GRAVITATIONAL PULL ON ALL BODIES OF WATER, LARGE, OR SMALL, SALT, OR FRESHWATER, SHOULD MAKE NO DIFFERENCE, NO???

#4- IF YOU TAKE A NICE LONG LOOK AT THE MOON, AND IT,S THOUSANDS OF SUPPOSED IMPACT CRATERS, HAVE YOU EVER NOTICED THAT ALL OF THE CRATERS ON IT ARE **ALL PERFECTLY ROUND**? APPEARING AS THOUGH EVERY SINGLE SUPPOSED ASTEROIDS, OR METEORS THAT STRUCK IT, HIT IT EXACTLY 100% DEAD-ON?? THIS IS EXTREMELY RARE, IF NOT COMPLETELY IMPOSSIBLE, TO HAVE EVEN ONE OF THEM HIT THIS MOVING TARGET HEAD-ON, LET ALONE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM DOING SO, NO???

#5- HOW COULD A POSITIVE PRESSURE SYSTEM CONSISTING OF AIR, OXYGEN, AND WATER, (LIKE OURS) CO-EXIST NEXT TO A NEGATIVE PRESSURE SYSTEM LIKE THE SUPPOSED VACUUM OF SPACE IS SAID TO CONTAIN, NO AIR, OR OXYGEN (LIKE SPACE) WITHOUT A SOLID SEPARATION BARRIER DIVIDING THE TWO??? ***THIS IS 100% IMPOSSIBLE TO ACHIEVE*** AND CANNOT EVER HAPPEN. AND THIS HAS BEEN PROVEN BY MANY TRUE SCIENTISTS INCLUDING NIKOLA TESLA HIMSELF, BUT HAS BEEN KEPT HIDDEN.

#6- IF THE SUN IS 93 MILLION MILES AWAY, AND THE MOON 238 THOUSAND MILES AWAY AS CLAIMED BY THE NASA, THEN HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO CLEARLY SEE CLOUDS PASSING BEHIND THEM, AS OBSERVED QUITE REGULARLY???

#7- IF WE ARE ON A GLOBE EARTH, THEN HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO HAVE 3 FULL DAYS OF 24 HR. SUNLIGHT IN THE FAR NORTH ARCTIC REGION WITHOUT HAVING 3 FULL SUNLESS DARK NIGHTS IN THE FAR SOUTH LIKE AUSTRALIA NEW-ZEALAND , SOUTH AFRICA, AND SO ON DURING THIS SAME PERIOD??? IF YOUR ANSWER IS THAT THE SAME HAPPENS IN THE SOUTH ANTARCTICA REGION, WELL IT HAS BEEN PROVEN, AND FILMED OTHERWISE, AND IT DOES NOT HAPPENS.

#8- IF WE LIVE ON A GLOBE EARTH, AND THE EQUATOR IS THE CENTER LINE THAN WHY CAN WE OBSERVE DIFFERENT SEASONS ALTHOUGH SHORT, IN THE FAR NORTHERN REACHES OF THE ARCTIC, WITH WILD FLOWERS, ELK, MANY BIRD SPECIES, AND ARCTIC FOXES, JUST TO NAME A VERY FEW, LIVING THERE QUITE COMFORTABLY. BUT AT THE SAME EXACT LONGITUDE IN ANTARCTICA, THE SAME CANNOT BE SAID AS YOU CANNOT FIND A SHRUB LARGE ENOUGH TO EVEN MAKE A TOOTHPICK OUT OF, AS STATED BY CAPTAIN JAMES COOK. AND BESIDES THE EMPEROR PENGUINS, EVEN SEAGULLS ARE RARELY SEEN, AS THE TEMPERATURES ARE ABOUT -25 TO -35 DEGREES COLDER THAN **AT THE EXACT SAME PARALLEL IN THE NORTHERN ARCTIC** WHERE THEY ENJOY WARM SPRING, AND SUMMER MONTHS. ANTARCTICA IS A BORDER WHICH SURROUNDS US, KEEPING ALL OF THE OCEANS WATER INSIDE, AS DEPICTED IN THE ALEXANDER GLEASON,S FLAT EARTH MAP THAT SHOWS THE HIGH ANTARCTICA ICE WALLS, THAT CAN REACH 1 MILE HIGH , AND UP TO 2 MILES DEEP TO THE OCEAN FLOOR IN SOME AREA,S. THIS MAP HAS BEEN USED BY ACCOMPLISHED SAILORS FOR DECADES INCLUDING CAPTAIN COOK HIMSELF WHO HELPED MAP OUT, **AND COOK EVEN NAMED SOME OF THE DIFFERENT AREA,S** THAT HAD LESS ICE ON THEM, IN ORDER FOR HIMSELF, AND A DOZEN OF HIS FELLOW SHIPMATES TO LAUNCH SMALLER BOATS IN ORDER TO LAND, AND EXPLORE SOME OF IT,S RUGGED SHORES. THIS CAN BE ALSO SEEN ON THIS MAP, THAT MOST OF YOU PROBABLY NEVER HEARD OF OR SEEN BEFORE, AS (AGAIN) IT WAS WELL HIDDEN FROM US ALL, AND NEVER TAUGHT IN SCHOOL. WITH THIS ALEXANDER GLEASON,S FLAT EARTH MAP, WHICH IS (SCIENTIFICALLY CORRECT, AND MUCH MORE PRECISE THAN ANY GLOBE EVER) SHOWS IN DETAIL THIS SURROUNDING ICE WALL, AND LAND MASS, AND HAS BEEN USED FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS BEFORE, WITH THE HELP OF SEXTANTS ONLY. COPERNICUS HIMSELF DREAMED-UP THIS HELIOCENTRIC JOKE OF THE GLOBE EARTH THEORY, 500 YEARS AGO, THAT WE WERE ALL MADE TO SWALLOW-UP WHOLE IN OUR SCHOOLS OF INDOCTRINATION, WITHOUT EVER EVEN QUESTIONING ANY OF IT FOR OURSELVES, OUT OF FEAR OF BEING RIDICULED. AND IT HAS REMAINED SO UNTIL A FEW YEARS AGO WHEN AN EXTREMELY INTELLIGENT, BRAVE, AND RETIRED UNIVERSITY PROFESSOR HIMSELF BY THE NAME OF “”ERIC DUBAY””, DECIDED TO BLOW THE DOORS WIDE OPEN ON THIS IMPORTANT SUBJECT, PROVIDING A MASSIVE AMOUNT OF (TESTED, AND REPEATED PROOFS) TO GO ALONG WITH IT, AND BACK IT UP. AND SINCE THEN MILLIONS, UPON MILLIONS OF INDIVIDUALS THE WORLD OVER, MYSELF INCLUDED HAVE THOROUGHLY INVESTIGATED IT, AND HAVE COME-UP WITH THERE VERY OWN CONCLUSIONS. AND IF YOU **TRULY** AND HONESTLY INVESTIGATE IT FOR YOURSELF, THERE IS ABSOLUTELY ZERO CHANCE THAT YOU COULD EVER BELIEVE IN THE GLOBE EARTH LIE AND BASELESS THEORY, AS YOU WILL HOPEFULLY DISCOVER FOR YOURSELF, **THE MIND BLOWING TRUTH** AND THE SENSE OF COMPLETE FREEDOM LIKE YOU HAVE NEVER FELT BEFORE, AS YOU FIND-OUT WITH 100% CERTAINTY THAT THERE IS A GOD AFTER ALL, AND THE FACT THAT WE ARE MUCH MORE THAN JUST MONKEY-MEN, AND NEANDERTHAL DESCENDANTS, THAT WERE CREATED BY CHANCE, AND A (BIG BANG THEORY) CROCK OF SHIT JOKE. AND THAT WE ARE NOT JUST WORTHLESS, AND MEANINGLESS INDIVIDUALS, BUT INSTEAD YOU WILL REALIZE FOR YOURSELF THAT WE ARE ALL SO MUCH MORE THAN THIS.

I HAVE OPENED THE DOOR FOR YOU, MY BELOVED BEST-GORE FAMILY, BUT YOU MUST DECIDE TO ENTER YOURSELF AND BEGIN THIS INCREDIBLE JOURNEY, AS ****I PROMISE YOU ALL**** THAT YOU WILL NEVER LOOK AT OUR EARTH THE SAME AGAIN, ONCE YOU FIND THE TRUTH FOR YOURSELVES. I HAVE UPLOADED THE ALEXANDER GLEASON MAP IN ORDER FOR YOU ALL TO START YOU OFF ON THE RIGHT FOOT. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS LOOK-UP THE INCREDIBLE AMOUNT OF PROOFS ON THIS FORUM PAGE, AND ALL YOUR QUESTIONS WILL BE ANSWERED, IF NOT HIT ME UP, AS I WOULD BE HONORED TO HELP YOU OUT AT ANYTIME. πŸ™‚

thedre
      Participant

#1- Why Does The Globe Earth Theory Scare So Many Of It’s Believers, When They Are Asked True And 100% Verifiable Questions Related To The Flat Earth Truth???

#2- Why Do They Continue, To Violently Oppose Anything Flat Earth Related, Yet, They Chose To Never Investigate It, Themselves???

#3- Are Globe-Trotters **REALLY THE SHEEPLE** Because they are all afraid (Unlike This Guy) of being ridiculed??? Because Once The Balance Turns, And Subsequently Tips In Our Favor *(And It Will Happen Real Soon)* Will They All Make It Look Like They Knew It All Along, Shrug Their Shoulders Arrogantly And Be Like, **Oh,,, Of Course It Is, And It Was Always Completely Self Evident, But I Just Never Talked About It,,, That’s All?? I Know A Few On Here, That Would 100% Do This Exactly,,,THE FAKE, AND SHALLOW CUNTS!!!

#4- Are All These Globe Earth Members On Here Really That Close-Minded???? Or Are They Just Terrified At The Prospect Of There Being NO SPACE???

#5- Many People On Here Have Had Conversations Behind My Back, On Their E-Mails That I Was Able To Have My 33rd. Degree Freemason Father In-Law Who Works From Home, As A Computer Security Expert For Large American Corporations That I Cannot Divulge. And This Was Done At There Place Of Residence, And Also On His 4 Side By Side Computer Screens. He Checked-Out Stuff For Me, Very Easily And I Was,,, And Still Am Completely Blown Away, By How Simple Named E-Mails People Had. And All Of The Shit That I Was Able To Read About Myself, **WAS NEVER DONE ON HERE** But
      **ONLY** On Some 2 Faced Members, And Some Previous Ones (PRIVATE E-Mails.) And Because Many Were Using Multiple Accounts To Send Me Some Trash Talking Messages Themselves That Were 100% Lies Told Againgst My Buddy, And I. And The Fact That These Same Ones Are The Ones That Were, & Still Are, The Ones Still 2 Facing Me Today, And Calling Me A Weirdo, MAKE HAKING THEIR PRIVATE E-MAILS IT MUCH MORE ENTERTAINING FOR MYSELF, lol, Because Calling Me Weird Was, And Still Is A Compliment For Myself, Cause So Was NiKola Tesla No???

thedre
      Participant

HERE’s ONE REPLY OFTEN SENT *TO RFB* ONLY 1 OTHER AWESOME,(SUBSCRIBED, YOU-TUBE CHANNEL)ONLY THAT SPEAK LIKE MARK, & MYSELF, FROM HIS *VERY OWN MIND* THE ULTIMATE TRUTH, AND NEVER (SPEWING LIKE OTHERS) BASELESS THEORY HORSESHIT!
      *KUDOS, AND MUCH THANKS TO AN AWESOME TRUTHER & BRO RICHIE FROM BOSTON FOR THE RELATED INFO, AND VIDEO’s BELOW*

RichieFromBoston
      Published on Feb 6, 2018
      SUBSCRIBED 185K
      Subscribe (Subscribed) Unsubscribe

They wanted people to see this movie so bad, they paid for super bowl time. Well I watched it and it horrifically mirrors what I and others have been warning about for quite a while.

https://vimeo.com/user73954749 RFB on vimeo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qE_zF… RFB II BACKUP CHANNEL

https://twitter.com/NULOOKREFINISH TWITTER

Hey Richie,, Another Really Good Read For Ya,My Good Bostonian Brother, SO ENJOY!!!

These Movies Are Just A Form Of Soft-Disclosure, That All Of (The Western-Zionist-Occupied-Establishments,) Are Purposefully Getting-Out To The Masses. And This Is Done In Order For Their Populations To Accept, And To Not Ever Fight
      Back Against These Alien Spaceships In The Skies That Will All Look Super-Real,,, But Will Be 100% Fake Projections That Will Come From Project Blue-Beam. And For Those Unaware Of How This Will Ultimately Work,, They Will First Fill Our Skies With Tons Of Clouds That They Will Create, By Producing, With All Of Their Large Cloud Making Machines That Were Built, And Tested By NASA Themselves, In The Good Old U.S.A. And Once The Skies Have A Good Base Of Clouds They Will Then Send-Up Thousands Of Pre-Filled, Chem- Planes, From Every Participating Nations, And They Will Spray The Skies With Mostly Aluminium Powder.

They Will Only Use This( Without Any Barium) This Time Around, And **FIRSTLY BECAUSE** It Is Much Lighter Without Any Barium It, And It Is Of Paramount Importance That It Stays Up For The Longest Possible Period Of Time,This Time Around, If They Are Expecting To Pass This Off On The Unsuspecting General Public. **AND SECONDLY BECAUSE,** It Will Reflect The Laser Blue Beams So Incredibly Well, That Even A Set Well Trained Eyes, Will Undoubtedly Fall For This Global Deception Of Epic Proportions. Because When Every Different Participating Country Start To See The Clouds Even Dissipate, Then, They Will Make A Huge, And Temporary Blinding, **SUPER BRIGHT,** White Beam Shoot To The Ground Below.

And Right After, This Extremely Colorful, And Brightly Lit-Up Spacecrafts, Will Then Be Seen By All Of Humanity ,,,Zooming-Off, At A Mind-Blowing Speeds, And Back-Up To Fake-Space, And Wowing ALL Of These (**Silly Feet Magnetized To Globe, Hard-Headed Believers,**) ,lol, lol, During This Process. And By Then,, All These Crazy Amounts Of Brand New, And Very Advanced Helicopters, With Camera’s Mounted On Their Undersides, Will Have Already Taken To The Worlds Skies, And As A Result,,, Begun Projecting Aliens On The Ground from These Choppers. And While They Are Shooting Very Realistic Looking,,, And Sounding Blank Tracer Rounds At These Fake Aliens, The Soldier Manning The Under Mounted Camera With The Laser/Blue-Beam, Will make-It Look Just Like Some Of These Aliens Are Shooting Back,,, While Some Of The Other Dirty Little Bastards, Will Be Made To Look Like They Are Running To The Hills, And Running For Their Lives, lol.

And If That Was Not Enough,, All These Brand-New Military Vehicles,,, But This Time With (Top Mounted) Camera’s Being On Board Personnel Carriers,,, And Humvee’s,,, Will Also Perform The Same Exact Deception, And Duty, That These Choppers Will. Except One Little Detail That I Completely Forgot To Mention,,,lol,,, And That Is That A Second Shooter Will Also Be Present, In The Helicopter, Along With The 2 Ground Ones, And He Will Be Shooting Live, Non-Tracer Rounds At The People With 50 Caliber, So That They Are Guaranteeing That They Will Pass Right Through Them,,, or Just Blow Them Completely In Half, To Make It Look Like The Aliens Have Some Crazy-Ass Weaponry.

#1- Lower The Population Close To 500 Million Just As They Have Done When A Jew-Cunt Constructed, And Erected The **GEORGIA GUIDE STONES** And as Indicated On Them.

#2- To Also Destroy Any Other Small Nations That Have Always Been A Show-Stopper To Any Of Their Many Twisted Agenda

#3- And That They Finally Gets To Have Their New World Order, That They Have Been Preparing For,, And For So Long.

#4- BUT THEY HAVE,,, (FORTUNATELY FOR ME, SO I CAN WATCH ZE-ACTION,)lol, HAVE FULLY, AND COMPLETELY, FORGOT THE FACT THAT THIS WELL RESPECTED, AN INCREDIBLY GOOD, WAR-HATING, AND AN ALL AROUND,, AND WELL GROUNDED MAN, AND A GOOD ORTHODOX-CHRISTIAN PRESIDENT, THIS “”VLADIMIROVICH PUTIN.”” AND HE TRULY LOVES HIS RUSSIAN COUNTRY, AND IT’s POPULATION, AS A WHOLE, AS A RESULT OF ALL THE AMAZING AMOUNT OF LOVE, AND SUPPORT, ALONG WITH A OVERWHELMING LEVEL OF TRUST THAT THEY HAVE ALL SHOWN HIM IN THE PAST, AND THEY CONTINUE SHOWING HIM TODAY, BEING ONE OF THE VERY BEST, IF NOT (THE,, VERY BEST) THAT THE WHOLE WORLD HAS SEEN, IN QUITE SOME TIME NOW. AND THE FACT THAT THEY CONTINUED SHOWING HIM IN THE NOT TOO DISTANT PAST, HOW THEY ALWAYS HAD HIS BACK,, AND BECAUSE THEY CONTINUE TO SHOW HIM HOW THEY REALLY LOVE, AND RESPECT THEIR LEADER TODAY, (SPEAKS VOLUMES), ON A LEVEL RARELY SEEN IN THE WESTERN WORLD OF POLITICS TODAY,,, HOW MUCH OF A VERY GOOD, AND A VERY RESPECTFUL PRESIDENT, HE MUST TRULY BE TOWARDS HIS MILITARY MEN, AND WOMEN, MY THEM PROUDLY SHOWING-OFF TO HIM, AT HOW INCREDIBLY TOUGH, AND A NON-SLOUCHING POPULATION, THAT HAVE ALWAYS BEEN RESPECTED, AND FEARED, THE WORLD OVER, FROM THESE NEVER LOSING WARRIORS,,, THE ***SPETNATZ-TROOPS.*** AND THEY WILL BE MAKING THOSE AMERICAN **NAVY-SEALS, LOOK LIKE FUCKING WALRUSES** ALONG WITH THEIR NATO-FAG-FRIENDS WHEN THEY, AND THEIR JEWISH-IDOLS COME TO TOWN WITH THEIR N.W.O. PLANS. BECAUSE THEY WILL ULTIMATELY AND COMPLETELY BE BEAT DA LIVING SNOT OUT OF ALL OF THOSE UGLY NEANDERTHAL-JEWS, AND THOSE JEW-ARSE-KISSING WALRUSES WAY-UP TO DAT-FUCKING NEW, AND IMPROVED MOON, AND FOR REAL THIS TIME, lol, lol, Bwa,ha,ha!

thedre
      Participant

Good Morning,
      Because i was stuck with a message saying that THAT BEST-GORE IS NOT RESPONDING WOULD YOU LIKE TO KILL PAGES OR WAIT? “SO I PUSH WAIT” WHILE WARMING-UP MY COFFEE IN THE KITCHEN. AND FOR SOME STRANGE REASON,,, CAME BACK TO CAUSE **6 FULL HOURS OF WRITING, PULLING-UP BOOKMARKED PAGES, VIDEO’s, AND SOME RESEARCH, WAS ALL FUCKING LOST** πŸ™

So, because of this, i am going to Post Some Pertinent Information in the form of (Questions, & Answers) that Myself and a Few Others in the know continue to be Asked Regarding The Flat-Earth, And How It All COMES TOGETHER AND WORKS. This way all of you that are interested can learn about it, resulting in myself having the time to pen the other session that i just lost, before just typing it all afterward

thedre
      Participant

Albert Einstein Once Stated,
      The Person With Big Dreams,,,**THEORIES**,,, Is More Powerful Then One With **ALL** The True Facts. So Never Give-Up On What You Really Want To Do, Because It Is Always Much Easier To Fool The People, Than To Convince Them, That They Have Been Fooled.

thedre
      Participant

The GLOBE EARTH **THEORY** Has been, and still is nothing but Establishment Gravy-Earning *BULLSHIT* For every Country that is in the Fake-Space Program, as you will see yet again below! And Guys,,, (DO NOT BE AFRAID) to ask “Yourselves” some real questions about it, (ONCE YOU HAVE REVIEWED ENOUGH SOLID-PROOF) Cause it is out there. And if you are truly honest, and open with Yourself,,, you will no-doubt awaken to the truth about where we truly live.

thedre
      Participant

@hopingfornemesis,

Here is the opening in the north pole releasing all of the electromagnetic ether energy required in order to keep our sun, moon, stars, and the firmament itself energized and up and running forever. BUT FORGET THAT THIS FOOTAGE CAME FROM THE ISS, BECAUSE I HAVE SEEN IT MANY YEARS AGO BEFORE THEY TOOK IT OFF SEEMINGLY FOREVER, BUT THANKFULLY IT IS BACK, BUT WON’T BE FOR LONG. THIS IS WHY THIS PLACE HAS BEEN A STRICTLY OFF LIMITS & IS A MILITARIZED ZONE.

thedre
      Participant

thedre
      Participant

NASA Lies About The Hubble Telescope: Its Really on a Boeing 747 – Exposed – YouTube

thedre
      Participant

@zer0sgnl
      Check-Out This Forum Post Brother It Is One Of My Largest,,,
      I Hope That You Both Enjoy-It Bud!
      Andre. πŸ™‚

thedre
      Participant

Hi Logan, although you raise a few questions that would be normal for Flat Earth newcomers, the FACT that Gravity,,, The Theory of Relativity,,, and The Globe model,, ARE ALL !))% Theory, and not one of them has ever been proven. Nicola Tesla, the Greatest Mind to have ever lived has tested, and debunked all that you have mentioned, but sadly, his findings were hidden by the Establishment, (only to be used by themselves at a later date) If gravity did exist, you would not fall off a cliff but you would instead be able to walk down the cliff as the gravity would keep your feet firmly tight on the rocks.The same thing supposedly happens when you live in China, your feet are firmly held to the ground cause of gravity, but you are upside down. So why then do we fall off a “let,s say,,, 300 meter cliff”, instead of just walking down it with no problems? I would love you to watch my related video,s and then, come back for a chat, As i had exactly the same questions like yourself & many more when i started out, and thought that Flat Earth people were retarded. That was 10 years ago, bud. lol. Now, after studying it intensively, i found out that i was the misinformed sheep following the Establishment blindly without investigating it for myself. So Please Logan, check stuff out on all these video,s as they give you strong evidence contradicting the Heliocentric model made up by Copernicus, Einstein,Edison, and Newton. All they have is THEORIES,,, and zero proof to back them up. Thanks for popping in, i will end our discussion with a quote from the Man Himself. “”Condemnation without investigation is a product of indoctrination of the masses””.

QUOTE,BY NICOLA TESLA,

TODAY,S SCIENTISTS SUBSTITUTED MATHEMATICS FOR EXPERIMENTS, AND WANDER OFF THROUGH EQUATION AFTER EQUATION, AND EVENTUALLY BUILD A STRUCTURE WHICH HAS NO RELATION TO REALITY.

Empty soul
      Participant

@thedre

I find myself intrigued with your argument dre. At the moment I don’t agree with it but I am nevertheless open to debate and perhaps I may even find my own viewpoints changing should they be challenged sufficiently.

My first issue then is that of the Sun. If the Earth was flat the Sun would be present 24 hours a day and we would never experience the darkness of night.

The Moon itself also takes a semi-circular form in-between transitioning from night to day during the rotation of the Earth which would not be possible if there were no curvature of either celestial body.

Add to the above other celestial objects that spin and twist on their axis such as comets, meteors etc and we can see with our own two eyes that flatness is not a universal trait.

Regular everyday, average people can and have sent hot air balloons and other objects into high orbit many times before as well and they have recorded and released the footage into open public forums and it does very much show that our planet has curvature.

To address your point regarding gravity, if gravity does not exist why is it that lighter objects fall at different speeds to heavier objects and that the heavier the object is the harder it is to pick up?. Why are hydrogen and helium in their natural state lighter than all other known elements despite that difference being unobservable to the naked eye?, why is ice heavier than water and it’s intermediate state snow?.

To my own senses then it does appear that anything solidified experiences greater downward pull than the semi-solidified and gaseous with the effect of that pull varying depending upon the overall mass of the solidified object in question.

I am sure you can see where I am coming from here Dre in that if I were to discard what my own experiences and senses show me and instead listen to and accept what other people tell me is true I would also have to accept that mass uncontrolled immigration is a fantastic success story and that diversity and multiculturalism is good for us because either the summation of individual experience has merit or it does not in which case the truth would be whatever those in a position of power and influence decided it to be.

The Earth may be flat, it may also be round or square, or any shape in-between. The point being that ultimately the summation of a person’s experiences will decide much of what this world is to them so it is best not to wholeheartedly stand behind one viewpoint or another because the human mind is still very much limited in its ability to understand the external reality it finds itself existing within.

thedre
      Participant

Hi Empty, first off a big hello as i am honored to have someone of your caliber on board. Did you know that Einsteins Theory of Relativity, Copernicus Heliocentric Model, & Newton,s Gravity have all been only “”THEORIES, and have never been proven, or calculated, and were quickly debunked by Nicola Tesla, and also
      The Michelson/Morley Experiment proved that the earth does not move. Please check out these 7 short video,s then, when you have time to check out the others, have a cold drink my good brother, relax, & forget all that you have learned in School, as i will take you on one fuck of a TRUTH ride, like never before. I have begun to read, and practice my writing skills since somebody suggested “nicely” that i do so a few years back. And thanks to him i have done so, and am thankful, to say the least,and i am forever in debt, as he was 100% right, and brutally honest with me, which I NEEDED, at the time, as it has given me the courage to start this Forums Topic. Thank-You Empty. πŸ™‚ I have been studying this for the better part of ten years now, and am convinced that we are living on a level plane, and not a planet, as we have been taught and indoctrinated to believe, with zero calculated proof, just Theories. A quote from Nicola Tesla,,,

“”TODAY,S SCIENTISTS SUBSTITUTED MATHEMATICS FOR EXPERIMENTS, AND WANDER OFF THROUGH EQUATION AFTER EQUATION AND EVENTUALLY BUILD A STRUCTURE WHICH HAS NO RELATION TO REALITY””

Nice to see you @Empty, and i hope that we can see you again soon, after watching some, (or all), lol, of my hard work, in investigating and gathering up all this information, after 100s & 100s of hours doing so.

Because,,, “”Condemnation Before Investigation Is A Sign of Indoctrination””

Andre. πŸ™‚

thedre
      Participant

@emptysoul

if you get a chance brother please check out what planets and stars really look like recorded with the new nikon p-900 camera, and you will be shocked at what they really look like. It is not like the liars as NASA have been showing us for decades in our schoolbooks bud, ***NOTHING***

They are not, and have never been terra-firma, as we were led to believe, but are simply electromagnetic sono- luminescent balls of electrical energy, that created from sound waves passing thru oxygen molecules, just like Nikola Tesla Himself stated in the early 1900 hundreds.

Our friend, and member @svarg26 has purchased one of these awesome Nikon p-900 camera,s and has seen the proof with his (VERY OWN EYES MAN), This is epic brother, and i thought that you should know this important truth.

thedre
      Participant

Hey Logan,
      Nice to see you back. This new ball earth “theory” and that,s all it is, is a scam, and has only been around for 500 years, before this everybody knew that our world was flat. I will provide a video showing you the true shape of our world, and why we cannot go freely and explore Antarctica like millions of people would like to do. The Sun is much closer than they say it is, as it is inside the firmament. Same goes for our moon, as they are both driven by electro-magnetic forces which are mostly coming from the north pole, and are called the northern lights. check -out a couple video,s that i will download for you, but Please, bud,,,
      Do check them out.

Have a great day bro!
      Andre.

thedre
      Participant

Hey Logan You’re not sounding rude by B-G Brother,,, just honest, and i truly respect this. I have noticed also, that it was very slow loading up. The problem with myself typing all the answers, is that i was injured in a work accident 3 years ago, and both my arms required a total of 5 surgeries and as a result my left arm is partially disabled, so i type with one finger, and this takes forever. But i will answer your questions the best that i can as i do not claim to know it all as there are many who have differing views on this issue.
      #1 Our Oceans cannot spill into space because of the circular 100 meter high Ice Wall surrounding our Plane.
      See the “Alex Gleason’s Map” that was made in 1892.This map was used by all Ship Captains, and worked perfectly.

Check-out short video explaining all of these facts.

#2 Ok, about falling off the edge, or of floating up in space. You can never fall off of the edge, because you could never get close to it because of the high security, and The Antarctic Ban put in place to hide the fact that they have found The Firmament that covers our planet. The Fake NASA liars call it The Van Allan Belt. There is no way that you can have a vacuum of Space, and our Oxygenated air in our sky together touching, without a barrier, IMPOSSIBLE!!! What would stop all of our air from getting sucked-up by the Vacuum of Space??? Our Firmament in our Sky, and all around us is what keeps us as a confined plane.
      #3 If you still believe in the fake CGI photo’s of earth supplied to us by NASA then i do not know what to tell ya! Well actually i do. WE have Never Been to space. The Moon landing has been proven fake. And when pushed to obtain original film footage of it NASA replied, that they have lost them all. WHAT??? They claim to have lost Man kinds greatest achievements??? I and Millions of others call BULLSHIT, as they moon footage, as i can show you was indeed very fake. On their capsule, you can clearly see curtain rods, foil tape, and Scotch tape holding it together. Lol, lol, you mean to tell me that they flew at break neck spread, than landed on this rock 238,000 miles away with that peice-o-shit???
      #4 As for you Cake being compared to the Flat Earth,(Smart-Ass), lol, that just shows me that you, did not look at the attached video,s cause it would have already answered ALL your questions regarding how deep we have gone on the earth bottom.

My finger is killing me bud, and i am fighting a bad cold/flu. I will continue to answer your questions in a bit. So please take the time to check out the video,s and find out the truth for yourself.
      A Quote from Nicola Tesla ” The Spiritual Laws (quantum physics) prove our flat domed earth was created by intelligent design”

Andre. πŸ™‚

thedre
      Participant

Hey Logan,
      I must start by saying that,,, you my friend are very well spoken, and educated, to say the least! I wish that i was able to explain myself as well as you do, as it would save me hours, upon hours, of reading, and re writing my comments, and replies before posting them. You seem like a nice enough guy, and i thank you for a least sticking around, and keeping an open mind to, what i believe is important issue for us all. When i was a kid, and in about grade 5, or 6 , i remember telling my teacher that i did not believe that we were spinning at 1000 miles an hour, and flying through space at an astounding 64 million miles an hour around the Sun, lol. She did not like the fact that i disputed her teachings, and sent a note home for my parents to read asking them, where i was getting these thoughts from, lol. I have always trusted my senses, and if i d,ont feel the Earth spinning, and observe the Northern Star Polaris continually stay in place over the North Pole, year after year, and Century, after Century, then this Heliocentric Globe Theory, flies out the window. When i was 15 i got my first telescope as a gift. I was so happy Logan, that i used to beg Mom to let me stay up late in our backyard to observe the Moon & Stars. Being a Construction Site Supervisor for more than 25 yrs. my colleges & I would get in to these discussions with many of our Surveyors, and contractors, and they all agreed that our Earths Curvature could not be observed at NASA,s 8 inches per squared mile. The curvature cannot, and will never be able to be calculated as no Contractors, Surveyors, Ship Captains, Train Engineer, or even Pilots, have EVER made up for it while performing their duties, or operating their Planes, Trains, or whatever else. If a Plane traveling at 550 miles an hour, rises at 35,000 ft. and stays at 35,000 ft for a full 6 hours without even dipping his nose down once to make up for curvature, Huston,,, we have a problem, cause this plane would have to dip downwards 2750 ft. every 2 to 3 minutes in order to not fly out into space. This is going by NASA,s Curvature calculator itself, but nothing of the sorts ever happen, as your flight would be quite uncomfortable,to say the least as no drinks, food, could be served, and even bathrooms could not be safely used, as you would have to have your seat-belt on at all times. The gyroscope on the plane stays level from start, to finish on Every flight except for take-offs & landings therefore proving without a doubt, that we live on a level plane, and not a ball. Logan, can you (Please) check-out the video near the top called “”Surveyors, Engineers, Pilots, And Sailors, Expose The Flat Earth”” this is very informative and truthful. On our last flight home from Cuba last year, i had an awesome conversation with our co-Pilot for a good half hour concerning this topic. Although he did seem quite uncomfortable at first discussing this topic with me, he simply gave in and told me what i already knew. He also told me that all Pilots know this but cannot speak about in in public, as in the News, or on the internet if they love their jobs, and want to keep them. I would really appreciate it Logan, if you could watch, and entertain the video, (with an open mind) that i have mentioned above, as it would certainly raise some questions of what we have been indoctrinated since our earliest days, to believe what we have been told, and shown in School Books, instead of believing in our own senses, and what we see, feel, instead. I Promise you that i will answer ALL of your questions Logan, out of respect for you coming on here, and spending some of your precious time, and energy in doing so. But right now,,, my finger, lol, is killing me.

Cheers for now Logan,
      Andre. πŸ™‚

thedre
      Participant

Condemnation Without investigation,, is a sure sign of Indoctrination, Of The Sheeple,, so, bahhhhh!!!!!

thedre
      Participant

Pissed, are we,???? lol πŸ™‚ I feel sorry for you living with so much RAGE & UNCONTROLLED FURY.

itsplaster
      Participant

Damn, @thedre I don’t understand why you and I can discuss the flat earth theory and yet, still be cordial and even friends but this guy is so rude. Just because you may disagree doesn’t mean you have to take it to the level of insults that have nothing to do with the topic. However, I just don’t care very much for this guy’s overall style in the forums, so perhaps I am biased. Well, I’m glad I can take that into account rather than acting like he’s an idiot just because I don’t like him. We’ve all argued in the forums at some point but lately, there’s too much lack of topic talk and just plain rudeness. That’s unpleasant. Oh well. :/

thedre
      Participant

@itsplaster hi hun, ya you,re right some of these trolls are getting to be a little much, and this was one of the reasons why i took a step back for awhile. Hoping that Mark would fuck a few of them Da-Fuck Out, just for there useless, off topic attacks. Man, it was getting to the point that i could not even write one thing without these assholes following me,,, i just got extremely annoyed.

thedre
      Participant

@Itsplaster
      It is also because you are an extremely Intelligent, Mature, and respectfully open minded Individual, who truly cares about other People, by always taking into consideration their differing views, and feelings. Your Husband is truly blessed to have such an awesome and sincere Gal as yourself, my Beloved Best-Gore Sister. πŸ™‚

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

@thedre

Trollin’, trollin’, trollin’
      Though their brains are swollen
      Trolls will keep on trollin’, rawhide!

πŸ˜‰

thedre
      Participant

@Phycotherapist tell me about it bro.

Viewing 58 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.