WHERE WERE YOU DURING 9/11?

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics WHERE WERE YOU DURING 9/11?

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author
      TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

Where were you when 9/11 happened. I was in my apartment in Halifax, Nova Scotia. The guy who cleans out the dryer vents in the building woke me up and told me to turn on the T.V.

So, where were you on 9/11?

9/11

twin towers

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

trapped people

traped

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

9/11 jumpers

jumper

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

tower II collapse

collapse

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

people running

running scared

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

Isaiah 30:25 King James Version (KJV)

25 And there shall be upon every high mountain, and upon every high hill, rivers and streams of waters in the day of the great slaughter, when the towers fall.

Jack
      Participant

Woke up one morning and turned on the tv to watch my cartoons before going to school (I believe I was in 3rd grade at the time) but all regular programming was cancelled because of what was going on.

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

I was watching cartoons too. I was 5 days from my 42nd birthday 😀

Jack
          Participant

I believe I was watching Pokémon and Dragon Ball Z if memory serves right lol. I still watch cartoons sometimes. My favourite is currently Rick and Morty.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

I’m old school. Gimme stuff like Road Runner, Porky Pig, Daffy Duck, Tom & Jerry (before they got them talking). With a lot of the newer stuff i just have one thing to say …
          THAT’S ALL, FOLKS!

Jack
          Participant

I watched alot of those WB cartoons as a kid. My old man used to record a bunch of episodes on the old VCR and I’d watch them over and over again. Mute Tom and Jerry were my favourite. Then we got Foxtel and I’d watch Cartoon Network 24/7. That’s when I started watching all the other stuff. Then I graduated to Simpsons, South Park, American Dad and Family Guy lol. Also I rarely find anything worth watching on Netflix but Rick and Morty was the only one on there that I hadn’t already seen that was actually pretty funny.

illegalsmile55
          Participant

I was 62 days from my 42nd…you old fart.

Empty soul
          Participant

My generation was spoiled for choice when it came to the cartoons we had as kids.

The Mysterious Cites of Gold. Ulysses. G I Joe. He-Man. Thundercats. M.A.S.K. Transformers. Visionaries. The list goes on.

Even the shitty ones were still worth watching. Defenders of the Earth. Inspector Gadget. Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors etc.

I was at a doctor’s apartment. I had called my husband so the doctor could tell him what was going on. He had been watching the news and told us what was happening. The doctor would always remind me that she had learned about 9/11 during my visit. She would commit suicide a few years later at a woman’s retreat. She was a wonderful person, it was tragic.

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

@fatfeministactivistartist Fat, feminist, activist, artist.

Does that mean:
        You’re 250lbs+?
        You sign your name with #metoo at the end?
        You’re going to write utter feminazi-bullshit here at BG?
        You have nerdy glasses and pink hair?

Just askin’. 🙂

OMG I’m triggered!!! Actually I’m a little cum slut, a buck o 5, think I’m fat and just can’t seem to lose the last 10 pounds.
          Besides FUiamJew was already taken.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

Ha ha! Okay, you’re good.
          I’m just a piss-taker. 😀

I can give back, as good as I get! Haven’t been called Don Rickles for nothing. 😎

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

Never heard of him. Whoever he is I’m guessing he’s a Yank….which is probably why don’t know the name.

Hamburger Bob
      Participant

I was working a McDonald’s drive thru when one of the customers asked if I heard about a plane flying into the WTC.

Empty soul
      Participant

In sunny old England we are a number of hours ahead of the yanks so it was around 1PM here I think when it happened. I was at work but we had a tv in the office and it was very strange to be watching these buildings burn whilst also having to do our jobs as usual simultaneously.

I don’t ever remember seeing the first building get hit. The reporters started filming and reporting after it. I only remember seeing the second building getting hit live on TV and the explosion. I also don’t remember their being any scenes shown of the jumpers. They talked about it of course but they never actually showed them falling like in those posted videos.

I then remember being shocked and confused as the first building fell into its own shadow like it had been brought down via controlled demolition(it had). Then the second one just like it a while later.

I also remember the BBC reporting that the third tower had fell before it actually did and was still in the background shot. That was funny and scary because of course it did go on to fall in the exact same fashion despite not being hit by anything.

It was a very odd day that’s for sure. After that and the phoney wars the white western world changed. Mass uncontrolled immigration was brought in, rapefugees were welcomed with open arms and the rest is history.

The way we lived back when I was a kid seems like another lifetime now.

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

I was watching it on tv when i was a child not knowing wtf was happening.

lady-lexis
      Participant

I was in school, 5th year I think (13 days from my 16th birthday 😜), and we started hearing whispers and rumours around lunchtime of a bomb going off somewhere in New York. This was obviously before everyone had smartphones in school so it wasn’t until I got out of school that I heard what was going on. My granny was picking me up and I remember her having the radio on in the car as I got in. She never had the radio on. The news reader was just saying that he’d had confirmation that “the second tower has fallen”.

I got home and sat in front of the news for hours.

despy
      Participant

I was helping put on a roof we played cassettes all day. around noon I climbed down and went to the gas station for some drinks. lady at the counter had both hands to her mouth with mouth wide open staring up at tv. I looked up and thought it was anniversary of the bomb that previously went off there, I was in and out in 20 seconds paying no mind

it wasn’t until around 3:30 in afternoon when I started listening to the actual radio that I heard what happened. now thinking back to that lady I think she was in actual shock

every so often my route takes me past that roof and it still looks great! very proud! architectural shingles is where it is at 😀

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

9/11 served the government well; it had the effect they so desired. Today 99% of all Americans live in fear. If you don’t believe me, just go onto YouTube and look up 1st Amendment Audits and you’ll see everyday people going around with a camera being accosted by the general public who then call the police. Think about it; they want someone in jail for using a camera in public. The following comment is a favourite of mine:

The biggest threat to the security of the United States of America is the stupidity of its citizens.

Mr Spock
      Participant

At the time, I was training to be an accountant in a London firm, I was just 26 years old.
      I was treated like shit in those days, and I was a different person then, and I lived with my parents those days whilst I was saving up to buy a house.

That day I was doing a huge bank reconciliation all day. This firm was run like a like a Gulag.
      Mobile phones were dumbphones in those days, they were just coming out. Internet was through telephone lines and so was not that common. There were no TVs at work. So I had no idea that 9/11 happened.

I only got wind of it when a colleague in the same office was conversing to his dad by phone and was informed of the hijackings. This was about 4pm UK time. He then informed the rest of us. We used that as an excuse to go AWOL (home).
      I then saw all the news on TV about it when I got home. I couldn’t believe any of it. The next day, the shitty tabloid papers were using sensationalist headlines to sell. “40,000 dead!” etc.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.