Where’s my bitch?

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Where’s my bitch?

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

Svarge, You still a married cuck?

Lord Wankdust
      Participant

He’s looking for a rent boy Svarge. Are you free?

Well… are you free?

lady-lexis
      Participant

@llyounghitlerll

How are you, you shit-eater? I miss you and your posts, which although completely inane, were never about flat earth 🙁 xx

illegalsmile55
        Participant

Bahahaha…there’s my bitch. I know, I kinda missed him too…compared to svarg, he’s actually cool. *waves*

@lady-lexis

lady-lexis
          Participant

@illegalsmile55 Indeed, I enjoy talking about being happy and calling people faggots as much as the next person but I crave the endless variety of nonsense that we used to have around here!

illegalsmile55
          Participant

I’m not mad bro, just a REALLY happy faggot.
          The banality of it all is tiring.

Anonymous
          Inactive

I thought you liked banal.

illegalsmile55
          Participant

I gave it up for Lent. 😛

thedre
          Participant

@Illegalsmile55 & @ladylexis

I will be your bitch if you’d like. And i make a hell of a good Sandwich Girls. 😉

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

……

thedre
          Participant

@lYUNGHITLERl
          ……. Yea i know, and i hear ya brother. I Can guess what ….. means, lol. 😉

thedre
      Participant

@lYUNGHITLERl

It’s nice to see you participating again, as for awhile there i thought that you had left us. 🙁
      And the Gals missed you and your coolness because you do not talk about The Flat-Earth. I Guess I Am Uncool

I Wish That i could have my friends, and B G Brothers, and Sisters be happy for me cause i am Happy Like Never before. And being truly, & sincerely Happy *FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE* is something to be frowned upon instead of celebrated.

And i only say this because since my Heart-Attack, and my 2nd. close call/brush with Death with my Accident, i had lost all of my will to live with having gone through a Deep Depression cause i did not feel like a man not being able to be an equal bread winner, and so on.

And after all of my medical procedures, and dozens of Surgeries, living with chronic pain everyday is not something that i would wish on my worst of enemy’s, because that would just be cruel. But after finding a way to cope with the doom and gloom scenario that was Delivered/Served to me in a 1-2 Punch Combination.

But the love, and support that i have found on Best-Gore with all of You Gals/Guys including God-Himself, have
      Given me this second wind, and has helped me concentrate on the good things in life, instead of stinking thinking
      by asking God To Please take me in my sleep all the time, and every night before bed, being too much of a Chicken-Shit to off myself.

And before i found true happiness i was this Angry/Ugly Human being, and was very cruel to others, let alone myself. I never want to be in that place again since finding reasons to live, and live everyday like it’s my last. All i strive to do today is share my happiness, and love with all of you instead of being that Old Unhappy Prick that i once was.

And because during these past years i wicked mood-swings,,, i was very unstable, all over the place. One Minute i was being a complete asshole to my friends, and B G Family,,, and the next, i was as nice as pie. 🙁 So i cannot blame you’s for thinking that my sincere, & Newfound Happiness will be Short Lived, and i will fall back into this awful rut that i was In, becoming that Old Miserable Arsehole that i was for many previous years.

I Would rather die than to have to live life like that i was living, feeling miserable all the time, and feeling guilty for always hurting the ones that i love the most. It really Sucks that The Old Saying that Everybody i,m sure has heard before says that **You Always Hurt The Ones You Love** because it is so true unfortunately. Have a good day Guys/Gals. 🙂

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

Dre, I’m here everyday friend, I just mostly watch the zombies make fools of themselves.

…….the ones always takking, usually aren’t the wise ones. And the God awful puns are pathetic so naturally I stay away from that.

Zombies. Everywhere.

thedre
          Participant

@lYUNGHITLERl

Well said brother, and So Fucking True! Sometimes while remaining incognito, and simply lurking instead is good.
          Cause oftentimes when looking from the outside-in one can get a much better picture & a different perspective on things. I,m glad to see that you are still around here, and that you have not completely disappeared like our brother @13lunt420media brother has done. B.T.W. Have you heard from him, cause it worries me that since his infected Spider Bite that had him admitted to the Hospital, i have not heard Fuck-All. I Sincerely hope that he is ok, and still around, if you know what i mean. 🙁

Anyways,,, nice to see you again, & back with us, where you belong Bro!
          Cheers Bro,
          Andre. 🙂

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.