Which Band/Song/Songs, do you like but are too embarrasses to admit to ?

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Music Which Band/Song/Songs, do you like but are too embarrasses to admit to ?

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • Author
      thedre
      Participant

In our lifetime there has always been skeleton’s in everyones closet involving some of the music that you loved, but would never tell your friends, siblings, or anyone for that matter because it either sounded weird,,, gay,,, or just stupid, but for some strange reason it always stuck to your head. And every time that you hear this song even today, you just have to crank it, and sing it out loud if you are alone in the car that is, lol So lets hear it Guys & Gals.

Here is my first Band That Will Surely get me in the hot seat, & laughed-at,,,

**THE CARPENTERS**
      i HAVE ALWAYS FOUND THAT KAREN CARPENTER HAD THE SWEETEST VOICE EVER!

ENJOY,,, & LOVE YOU GUYS/GALS πŸ™‚

thedre
      Participant

NOW THAT YOU’S KNOW THAT I LOVED THE CARPENTERS, This second song from them reminds me of my Son Matthew when he was about 1, and after our bath i used to dance with him in my underwear to this song. Oftentimes when he was agitated, and cranky, and would not settle down at bedtime i would cradle him in my arms and play this song, and sometimes 2 or three times in a row, but it never failed to get him to sleep.

Enjoy My B G Brothers/Sisters,
      Dre loves you’s ya know! πŸ™‚

thedre
      Participant

This next song many wrote-off because it has to to with The Lord Himself, but after my breif, but so real experience with God, these lyrics could never be so true for me, as i would leave everything and go with him anytime without fear, but with love instead, already knowing what awaits us on the other side.

George himself got his wish not so long after recording, and releasing this, one of the most beautiful songs ever written.
      Enjoy πŸ™‚

Lord Wankdust
        Participant

This in ***NoT*** George HaRRiSon”*** but actually DaViD BoWiE who is TRUTHFULLY singing this ***MeMorABlBe TuNE***. David Bowie wrote it while hiMSeLf and IgGy PoP were splitting up FrOm T***HE bEATLEs. It featured in the film “AbsolUtE MooSeFuCKerS” but was withdrawn because The JEWS said it was SACK-religious to Moloch – their Satanic MaGesticK 500 – overLorD. This is there fore the RAREST David BowiE Recordod EVER = FACT 100% Absolute TRUTH.
        Unknown FACtoiD – During DAViD BoWieS 2019 Wolrd Tour The TourbuS [email protected] use any Petrol. They just jacked to bus UP on LeverS and WeighteD UnTil ThE 100% Flat Earth spun rounD UnderNeatH Them and The Next City StOP on the Tiour rolled InTo PositioN Under Them. BoWiE STATED (***1200% FACT***) THAT it WaS The MOst ThruthFuLL TouR EVer CreaTed By A Human. HERE Is The Link

https://www.discjapan.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/davidbowie-true-value-of-moment1.jpg

karmen40
          Participant

@lord-wankdust
          WOW, grate reesurch my good and truthful BG brother!
          Those fucking ***JEWS*** again…i hate those scum.
          Ok yes, its true that i frequent their eateries and enrich them in that way, i have also purchased precious metals from them and enriched them that way,.. and YES i have the best jewish lawyers in ottowa [the jewish layers i threatened @hopingfornemesis with a while back] so i enrich the jews in THAT way. And yes, the website i most use is jew-tube so i enrich them in that way…. BUT god i HATE those slimey jews! I would NEVER help *them*!!!
          thnak **YOU** my brother for informing me of the 1000% MEGA=TRUTH that you wrote above!! “[**YOU**]” ROCK!!
          AND i say this because, now i have seen 1 person on the internet [*YOU*] state the TRUTH that you have above,.. I *KNOW* THAT IT IS 10000% proof.
          Many thanks from my huge hart!!

karmen40
          Participant

… until seeing *YOUR* 100% proof,
          I thought that β€œAbsolUtE MooSeFuCKerS” was written by Ziggy Pop and the spiders from mars, and David Jones From “the monkees”
          “[**YOU ROCK**]” !!

@lord-wankdust

illegalsmile55
          Participant

OMG…the fucking tags, don’t forget the tags! Absolute gems of truth. *bows to my liege*

I too enrich the Jews; this is isn’t easy for me to admit…but…I use Mortons Kosher salt…coarse grind. ***WAILS***

Hoping for Nemesis
          Participant

The well has run dry…it is no use @karmen40 . πŸ˜‰

karmen40
          Participant

@hopingfornemesis
          I think it may have some time ago.
          Which could mean we are we optimistic… or just stupid?
          Either way…..meh

illegalsmile55
          Participant

Either way, I won’t think less of you. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
          This has been some entertaining reading this morning.

thedre
      Participant

oK,,, YOU GUYS/GALS WILL PROBABLY THINK LESS OF ME AFTER THIS SONG. BUT PLEASE GIVE ME A CHANCE TO EXPLAIN MYSELF.
      When i was in my young teens we used to go to the Ottawa Boys/Girls club for their dance that was every Saturday Night from 8 to 11 PM. And this was where i thought that i had met the cutest girl, (The Girl Of My Dreams) you know how crushes would make you go crazy back then, lol. Well This Song From The BEE-GEES was playing. So every time i hear-it i think of her that sweet little beauty that i never ever saw again.

Well this girl kept looking at me as i stood there like a shy dumb fuck, who when she asked me to dance i could not even answer yes with stuttering-it like 8 times, until i could feel my face heat-up as it (i’m sure) turned beet red.
      Not good for the old self esteem let me tell ya. Anyways, after a few slow dances she took me by the hand outside and in the back where it was dark, and took my hand and put it down her pants rubbing-it on her pussy until about 1 minute later she flooded her pants. She then quickly gave me a kiss, and said she had to go. πŸ™

thedre
      Participant

Ok,,, that was enough embarrassment for one night. So who’s next, and brave enough to share their funny stories, and music with us?? πŸ™‚

Empty soul
        Participant

@thedre

When I was a teenager I used to pretend to like all the hard rock and metal stuff. Little did they know that when I got home I was listening to ABBA, lol.

As an adult though I have no shame when it comes to my choice of music nowadays. Too old to care what others think of me.

thedre
          Participant

@Empty soul
          You are just too funny my good brother as that was going to be my next Band, lol. as i used to love, and still ove ABBA to this very day! πŸ™‚

Hoping for Nemesis
          Participant

Very surprising but is it really? Like you I also like Abba and hate standard hard- rock and metal stuff,but I never hid my thoughts from anyone. Abba are fantastic and I listen to them to this day and fun fact ,it was Australia that made them the hits they are .
          I love Fernando.

Fuck it. Okay, I’ll tell you a secret only you guys would know. There is a song by the Spice Girls called “Too Much”. I always thought it was hot especially the line ” I want a man, not a boy who thinks he can”. That song makes me sleep at night.

thedre
        Participant

@Ejaculossaurus Rexxx

Yep,,, i know the song, but the girls sure complimented it big time if you know what i mean, lol. πŸ˜‰

xsookiex
      Participant

I’ve had the spongebob squarepants theme tune stuck in my head for about 8 months now

thedre
        Participant

@xsookiex
        Can you please sing it to us and record-it so we can all hear-it, lol.
        But seriously,,, don’t you hate, but then love-it when you have this tune in your head that just won’t go away no matter what you do, lol ??? πŸ˜‰

xsookiex
      Participant

@Thedre its the corey Taylor version though, I’m not a total retard πŸ˜€

thedre
        Participant

@xsookiex
        Ahhh. and i thought that you were joking about Sponge Bob, so i was going with-it, lol. I never thought you were/are a retard girl, but after listening to the version that you mentioned above i see how that song can stick in your head.:)

despy
      Participant

ha! nice post @thedre

I am sure I have one but I have to wait to hear it. actually I have one in mind but I don’t know who sings it or enough wordss to try to figure it out. it’s on heavy rotation on my coworkers playlist and I find myself tapping my foot to it when it comes on and it’s surely a boy band tune so the cringe is real. but I will confess,get it out of my system, then hopefully never hear it again πŸ™‚

there is one song that gets heavy airplay during day when all the black workers are up at the shop. I guess I wouldn’t be embarrassed to say I like it but moreso surprised because I just don’t like “groovy black music”
      but I actually came home one day and sought it out. I don’t play it but when it comes on at work I would be lying if I say I didn’t immediately dart back behind curtain where it’s really loud and break into my patented white girl groove complete with hip swirl and alot of slo jam thumbs. ending with moonwalk back behind curtain,time permitting

thedre
        Participant

@Despy
        Thanks for the compliment desp, i’m glad that you are enjoying it g:)

despy
      Participant

LMFAO! I found it only words I knew were “like a moth drawn to a flame” and it was enough LOL

omg I am so embarrassed and just as suspected sung by douche and lol I never noticed the inserted “woooos” during chorus LOL!

let me just first say if this was playing on my radio I wouldn’t listen to it but at work sandwiched between Taylor swift and All The Other Shit
      it gets a head bounce

I am so ashamed πŸ™

illegalsmile55
        Participant

“No one’s ever left me quite this sore”

High praise right there ^ I dream of a man like that; he knows who I’m talking about. πŸ˜‰
        I’m giggling like an dork.

thedre
        Participant

@despy
        No need to be ashamed girl, i find-it kinds cute. πŸ™‚

despy
      Participant

Lmao you just made me listen to it again.song is so gay! had no idea he was saying “now without your kisses I will be needing stitches” LOL how juvenile

but I’d be lying if I said now that I know the words I didn’t make up epic dance routine. the simulated stitching is super exaggerated and only thing that made dance flow is if I seemingly stitch my arm, not heart, but when I drop to my knees to beg it all comes together

illegalsmile55
        Participant

He’s gay, right? We know what’s sore on him. *wink wink*

@desp

thedre
          Participant

@Illegalsmile55
          Another cute puppy. Is thblack one a new one, or did you have him before, and i just forgot, lol??
          You know me Sis, and my fucked-up memory & all. Either way cute little black dogie indeed πŸ™‚

karmen40
      Participant

With this admission, the remainder of my pride dies.
      I dont actually like the video […He says in a vain attempt to claw back some self respect]

thedre
        Participant

@karmen40
        That is too funny bro. We have all gone through that stage growing-up were we loved a certain song, or songs, but we would not for the life of it tell our friends, lol. πŸ˜‰

Jack
      Participant

β€œSk8er boi” by Avril Lavigne… but I really just like that guitar riff.

Also when I was about ten, I used to listen to Ricky Martin… I was obsessed with this one song of his. I still remember the old man yelling β€œshut the fuck up!” when he finally had enough of me singing that chorus lol.

thedre
        Participant

@Jack
        It’s funny that you mention that as i love this Avril Lavigne tune also, because of the guitar riff.
        The old man must’ve given himself a vocal hernia instead of yourself singing-it over and over.

I Still do that today man, and i fucking hate-it. I Will hear a certain tune, and often times it is one that i despise, yet i will sing-it, and i will also have it locked-in me head for days/weeks at a time. SUCKS!

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant

Sounds like your Dad was cool.

PIGgray
      Participant

Music is meant to be enjoyed by everyone. Just because someone doesn’t like that song doesn’t mean those who like it are wrong. Fuck what others think in life, I’m not living to impress them.
      I like everything from ALL genres, country, rap, classics, rock, classical, etc. Everything!!!

thedre
        Participant

That is the most honest comment that iv’e heard in awhile, and so true man. πŸ™‚

PIGgray
          Participant

To prove my point then I will admit to liking the song “woman in love” by Babs Striesand.
          Peace brother Dre.

Lord Wankdust
      Participant

Sending this out to all the Bee Gees/ Brown Disco/ Studio 51 and Brother-Sister Carpenters-getting-wood fans out there.

Wuhani Muja
        Participant

Where is Yung Hitler? My fav Bee Gee’s tracks is Lonely Days.

thedre
      Participant

@LordWandust
      Well said my good B G Brother. And even though we sometimes do not see eye to eye on many different topics of discussion your great sense of humor speaks volumes, holding no grudges and all.
      So Have a great day brother,
      And thanks for your input,
      and cool video my good man.
      Andre. πŸ™‚

Lord Wankdust
      Participant

@thedre That song you say that has Karen Carpenter singing it is by David Bowie and Iggy Pop. It was featured in the Academy Award winning movie “Moosefuckers Play The Pink Oboe” starring Diana Dors and Kenneth Williams. It was directed by K D Lang and featured her duetting with the animated corpse of Roy Orbison. The film shoot had the highest budget in film-making history as the crew were filming round the centre of the Earth (which as you know is shaped like a Weiner) (Scottish – Link Sausage) and Roy Orbison’s corpse kept sliding up and down towards the ends. This caused incredible difficulties with the laws of Jewish physics and hence hiked the budget.
      ***ThiS Is A CerTiFiEd FacT which YoU CannOT ProvE To Be WrONG***

karmen40
      Participant

Although this does not qualify as “bad song embarrassed”
      ..No matter WHAT your tastes…i dare you to NOT move some part of your body to this one!:

Lord Wankdust
      Participant

Paul Weller was “extremely interested in homosexuality” back in the late period of The Jam and the early Style Council (Paul WelleR’s post-Jam band he formed with IGGy PoP and homosexual analist David BoWiE). I am not surprised that the K D Lang lOving…

Lord Wankdust
      Participant

I always lOvEd this performance from what was the traiN WrecK of The David LeTTerMAn ShoW. Both David Bowie & Iggy Pop failed to show up on the night so Conan dragged this Glaswegian and his ragged band of degenerates. Claire Kenny of The Dolly Mixtures on Bass and Paul Cook of Sex Pistols on Drums.

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.