White Beauty Queens

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies White Beauty Queens

Tagged: 

This topic contains 23 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Just_Another_Guy 2 months ago.

• Author

GDPR Harvester
    Goints: 0

I believe white women are the most beautiful, feminine and attractive women. Who do you think are most beautiful? There are many races to choose from.

lYUNGHITLERl
    Participant
    Goints: 2,344

Simp – someone idolizing mediocre pussy. Foh fake ass MGTOW. Smelled your stench long ago. I always weed you pussies out on every site. You are many things but damn sure arenā€™t no MGTOW. The real MGTOW are laughing at you, son.

GDPR Harvester

@llyounghitlerll Crikey aren’t you tired with that conversation. This is about beauty, the forum for mgtow is elsewhere. Men like pussy. get over it. If you want a back rub over your wife leaving you you’ll have to look elsewhere.

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

I was never married chump. Never made anyone do anything against their will, yet you sit here falsely accusing me of things just like women, oh it is ironic that a so called MGTOW does these things………liar.

GDPR Harvester

oh here w go now you’re changing the story again, see it’s all lies and deflecting with you, that’s why your credibility is shot.

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

Please prove that I was married and I made people into junkies. you little lying whore.

itsplaster
    Participant
    Goints: 2,958
    VIP – Server Donor

I think white women are pretty and there are some really gorgeous Latino women. I know a few good looking black girls but I don’t see them as often as I see pretty white girls or Latinas but I live around way more whites and latinas so it makes sense I see them most.

Empty soul
      Participant
      Goints: 3,271

@itsplaster

Pretty black girls are as rare as hens teeth which is why nigger males obsess over every other race of women but their own and why nigger females wear weaves and bleach their skin.

White, latino and east Asian women tend to be the prettiest.

GDPR Harvester

@empty-soul certainly are, rare indeed and if they think they’re pretty they get that attitude thing which only makes them ugly anyway.
    @itsplaster white women are more feminine than most others, they know how to carry themselves. Also there is a whole range of colours in a white woman, green eyes, brown hair, red lips. The hispanic and the blacks really don’t have that range. The blacks especially are really bald, they have no hair and being built like a bricklayer doesn’t help

lady-lexis
    Participant
    Goints: 918

I dunno, I can’t remember when I last saw a beautiful woman in the flesh. The ones who are deemed to be attractive look like skanky cookie-cutter clones to me these days. And I’m not saying that because I’m bitter! šŸ˜€ Maybe it’s just where I live but the current standard of beauty has utterly passed me by!

GDPR Harvester

@lady-lexis i think it’s because you’re a bg girl you recognise a skank now when you see one, Mark is a wise man and sometimes his wisdom rubs off on us for the better. I also see skanks and hate the bitches, i know now the ones who are nothing but trouble, shame i didn’t know years ago

Danaconda
      Participant
      Goints: 1,811

@lady-lexis
      An intelligent, funny woman who can carry on an actual REAL conversation is super hot to me.
      I’m with our Lord Wankdust on this one. There is nothing attractive about younger girls with the hair, make-up, fake nails and phone welded to their hand. Their immaturity is actually visible in the form of a cloud of selfish dumbassery surrounding each of them.
      I suspect that you look no further than the nearest mirror to see beauty.
      Also, this may be unpopular, but, boobs and a vag are merely icing on the cake but certainly not the standard for judging beauty.
      That’s my two cents.
      MGTOW be with you.

lady-lexis
        Participant

@dan-a-conda Aw, that’s nice! Who knew that all the true gentlemen were here in this little absessed corner of the internet? šŸ˜€

@sloth12 It’s not even the skankiness, it’s that all the fads and trends in beauty just pass me by. Sometimes I go into town and the women look like a load of circus clowns! I don’t recognise them anymore. They’re all angles and harsh lines, contours and shading! I’m just old, I guess but throughly happy not to be a beauty and have to keep up with all that nonsense!

GDPR Harvester

@lady-lexis No you’re not old you’re just not being taken in by the fads like most other women. You have a natural beauty lexy. I think the problem is those girls are always on show whereas the natural ladies aren’t out there screaming for attention all bloody day, let the young boys have them and their deseases. I used to work in a hospital and those “pretty” young girls were always coming to the lydia ward along with niggers, loads of niggers

illegalsmile55
        Participant
        Goints: 4,852

@lady-lexis
        Please, you’re not even close to old. You do have an amazing sense of humor, you can cook, and you’re adorable.
        Look at us! Being all sweet and considerate!! We needed a respite after last weekend. šŸ˜€

GDPR Harvester

@illegalsmile55 those ladyboys are gone honey, don’t worry about them, i knew they was just fake anyway, probably come back as another profile, that sort of thing doesn’t last long. Do you know much about guns, i’m going to start a topic on guns and i know you americans will know more than us limeys

lady-lexis
        Participant

Pffft, you guuuuys! Stahp!

giphy

@sloth12 @illegalsmile55

illegalsmile55
        Participant

šŸ˜€ it was sincere. Sometimes it’s hard to tell around here. šŸ˜€
        @lady-lexis

xsookiex
    Participant
    Goints: 876

Olive skinned French girls are beautiful. They’re also naturally petite with nice boobs. I’m surrounded by goddesses over here someone send help šŸ˜€

GDPR Harvester

@xsookiex you’re hot sookie and you ride horses, that’s kind of sexy

illegalsmile55
        Participant

I agree! No sympathy from me sooks, you are stunning.

Lord Wankdust
    Participant
    Goints: 1,377

My idea of what makes a beautiful women has changed along with myself as I have grown older. Now into my fifties, I see absolutely nothing desirable in young women in their late teens or twenties. I can acknowledge they kind of mostly look like clones of media portrayed “beauty” but it just looks fake, contrived and un-beautiful to the older me. Like it is all a construct of salon, make-up and endless selfie-preening. I also find their immaturity and lack of years… unattractive.
    I was at a street-market in a small Scottish town yesterday. A fund-raiser for a local hospice. Usual stalls groaning with books, DVDs, tacky crockery and ornaments etc. There were women in their 40’s, 50’s and even into their 60’s who looked fucking gorgeous. Some were buying things and others were working behind the stalls. Real women with proper figures, dressed to the nines or dressed casually, comfortable in themselves, smiling, effortlessly cool and attractive. None of them were playing with mobile phones. All were white, european and foxy as fuck.
    There were a few chip=munchers, sea-monsters and door-blockers larding around but I just kinda filter those out naturally.

GDPR Harvester

@lord-wankdust Sounds like my cup of tea wankdust. Might move to Scotland. I’m tired of London anyway. Older and old white women still have that feminity, foxy ladies.

Just_Another_Guy
    Participant
    Goints: 431

Behind every burqa and under every hijab there is a hungry, attractive, beautiful Arab woman itching to show the world.

At least most of the time.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.