White Liberals Successfully Tricked by Mass Media to Self Hate

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant World Events White Liberals Successfully Tricked by Mass Media to Self Hate

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      CryBaby
      Participant

White Liberals Successfully Tricked by Mass Media to Self Hate

Study data shows white liberals are the only segment of the population indoctrinated to self hate.

We need to be careful that stats do not trick us into believing something that MAY NOT be there. We must always think critically.

Why do we not see the scores for liberal Blacks ,Asians or Hispanics? Maybe they would be similar for liberal whites? If so ,then it is not JUST liberal whites that have ” self-race hating”.

Also what do they mean by liberal? I consider myself liberal and I don’t self race hate. I know some other liberal whites like me and they don’t self-race hate? So maybe it is only what Libtard whites or millenial liberals do?

We need to be vigilant that smooth-fucks don’t suck us in with stats or words.

thedre
      Participant

I Feel it’s only because they Work, or Slave, (i should say) to That-Filth,,, That We Call Ze-Dirty-Jews, being exposed to their lies, and deceptions for IONS, & ZIONS, LOL.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.