White Woman Who Falsely Accused 2 Black Men of Rape Now Accuses Police of lying

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies White Woman Who Falsely Accused 2 Black Men of Rape Now Accuses Police of lying

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant
      GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

I’m not going further in this story. I hope the cunt, the niggers, the cops and the lawyers… ALL DIE!! But… They start complaining some news outlets address the 19y/o woman as “teen”, and immediately follow by criticizing how the same outlets vilify the 18y/o boy 😀
      I get they were just trying to make a point… Hope these “journalists” die as well.

If those women out there were destroying people lives for a million dollars… They fucking do it for nothing.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

Fuck it why not just be consistent, and hope everyone dies?

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

Just like politics.
          I’m forced to side with Christians, despite being atheist, because Mussies are out of control, and I’m forced to side with the white, despite being mixed, because blacks are out of control, and I’m forced to side with the right wing, despite being statist, because the left is out of control. I’m now an Immigrant in favor of closed borders.

The author is not a journalist.

Michael Harriot
          World-renowned wypipologist Lol.

WTF YH, for you to side with him, being of German decent… That’s hardcore even for my standards.
          na

Now on a serious note… I spent years under threats of my violent ex and afraid to go to jail… only to be falsely accused by some shit whore that I never laid a finger on… not even had an argument with. That shit must stop!

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

Lol. Choosing a slave master doesn’t mean you aren’t a slave.
          as for the author, I am not siding with him, I’m sharing his report. Also, if you haven’t noticed, I am IN EXTREME favor of segregation! But, that includes male and female segregates. Then we prove once and for all. Who is superior and better suited for decision making responsibilities. Boy do I wish that would happen.

I have made one life changing serious mistake in my life at 19. But, I was accountable and have since corrected and become a better man since then. I was responsible for MY actions, perceived or legit, and made the adjustments to not let it happen again…… I cant say society forces most to account for theirs mistakes, besides a time out here and there. With accountability comes conviction, and purpose and those kind of qualities in people and more, are the ones I want to be segregated with.

To conclude; I personally know of non German and non white Nazis. And I think it is wonderful. Of course, I do not agree with violence so that aspect is not condoned by me.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

As I said to you before, I’m terrible with humor. Was just trying to have some fun 🙂 Thanks for the post and… of course we can agree with ideas from the least likely sources. At least she is going to jail, most of the time false accusation are dropped with no punishment whatsoever to the accuser, or woman. Cops totally sided with me but nothing happened to her, like in most cases in the west. Without accountability things only gonna get worse.

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

I knew it was humor sir!

This Sub Continental is not necessarily a Nazi. The Swastika is a sign found all over the world from way before The Nazis ever saw it. The Chinese, Japanese,Indians and Greeks all loved Swastikas as they represented the Sun and Good luck.

Now even if this Subcontinental was a Nazi it should not really surprise deepthinkers. Subcontinentals are one of the Indo-europeans and are in fact of the original Aryans! Just like Persians ! Hitler himself- the fool -worshipped Moslems and wanted to blow that “Terrible Turk ” ,Mustapha Kemal who was actually a crypto ,-jew but that is a story for another day! Heaps of Subcontinentals were in Nazi armies-Sikhs,moslems and some Hindus.

Aryans are not necessarily white ,blonde,blue-eyed . The latter are simply a subset of the Aryan,White,European,caucasian peoples.
          * takes schoolteacher hat off*

@masterplan

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

I like your hat @hopingfornemesis, but when in open discussion, sometimes you have to work with the common public understanding of things. Last time my parents where here, we passed in front of the High Indian Commission building and they have swastika on the outside. Upon showing it to my parents… they were quite shocked, but I explained to them. Appropriation, but the red in his shirt is a red flag 🙂
          Hitler himself is not blond.. but I still find difficult to grasp Indians as Aryans/Caucasians, and I’m sure most of those who claim to support the Aryan race think of all of them as niggers, despite genetics proving otherwise. Well, more or less… there are darker Indians that belongs to a different race and this boy looks dark enough to be Dravidian, or at least mixed.
          Many nationalities fought at the side of the Axis, they have divisions from every conquered country they controlled, many Spanish people fought with them and more, but India overwhelmingly fought with the Brits. Amazing how they didn’t earn their independence during the conflict but waited until after. Churchill had very little respect for them.

I agree with everything you said. I also know the common understanding of the term “Aryans” yet wanted to mention the whole truth for those that had no clue of the reality. No doubt ,the Subcontinental is also partly Dravidian .He definitely looks Tamil-like.

@masterplan

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

Thanks @hopingfornemesis. As I said… I like you with that hat 🙂 I contribute a little… and learn a lot around here… but thank to a few. I guess the nigga in the video bellow touches precisely the point where “what this swastika mean to them… is different from what it means to me” and I certainly agree with the defiance attitude of women against the norms that you commented way bellow.
          Ps: I read Tamil is a Dravidian subgroup, but it is still inconclusive. We are talking about history of thousands of years ago and I’m confident you know more than me on this.

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

Interesting!

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

My Nigga

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster
      Empty soul
      Participant

I have always pondered as to why the largest interracial relationship group by a huge majority belongs to white women-black men.

On paper black men should resent white women due to historical happenings. After all, white women were every bit as cruel and racist towards blacks as the white men were/are. Take Emmett Till for example, lynched to death over a false rape claim by a white woman among many other examples.

Yet, contrary to the above there exists far too many black men who are obsessed with white women and will do anything for one. They even spit upon their own black women by refusing to date them and constantly and openly mock them for having “the bad hair” and the “bad attitude” etc even though historically speaking black women have always been the black man’s greatest support and partner.

Of course one can blame a number of things for the black man‘s attention being drawn towards the light as it were. Advertising that constantly depicts these couplings, white beauty standards pushed as the only ideal beauty standard etc. Add in some good old fashioned self loathing and internalised racism to go along with it and we start to form a picture.

The above is a separate argument though. The argument I want to touch upon is what draws white women towards black men when we all know that white women are every bit as “stereotypically” white as white men are.

It is my contention that a large majority of the white women who date black men do so for the power dynamics. This is evidenced by the fact that the vast majority of white women who do date black men are from a liberal, leftwing background, with many being self professed feminists.

They know that a black man will do anything for them which gives them a God complex and they know that they can bend the obedient black males to their will with ease. I will also add that many black women often complain about the fact that black men are only ever obedient and dutiful in the presence of white women and never with black women, whom they often display disinterest and arrogance with.

The above is also why there are so many false rape claims between white women and the black men they date. Put simply, they know that they can play God and get away with it. They know that white men will instantly believe them and will automatically view the black man as guilty and this allows them to send men to jail with ease and without comeback(The God complex).

If you ask me black men should stop messing around with white women, it never ends well.

I agree with almost all you said yet wish to add a few more reasons.
        Some white women are honestly attracted to black men just as some white men are attracted to black women.

In addition,there are many non -feminist white women who come from conservative backgrounds who will see black men if only to stick it to their daddy and the rest of soceity because they can ie the women are of a certain social class where they care little for the opinion of others and have independent means.

@empty-soul

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

That was excellent ES

If you allow me to add… White women love the bad boy attitude, and niggers are loaded with it. As soon as they have them, they crush them… but that sure is a good starting motivation. There is also a hype among girls on having a nigger because of the media, but this is not everywhere. I Brazil the nigger have to have status to get a white chick.
        Black women are aggressive, like loaded with testosterone, I can’t really blame their men from keeping away from them. I can only suggest they go MGTOW.

Empty soul
        Participant

@hopingfornemesis

“Some white women are honestly attracted to black men just as some white men are attracted to black women“.

I agree that such attractions absolutely do exist but they do not exist outside of reason and it is the underlying reasons that create those attractions that interest me so.

Most attractions are instinctively familial. Take myself for example. I was born a white male into a white family and raised in a predominantly white neighbourhood/community. I attended a predominantly white school wherein all my friends were white and so was the girls around me.

In the above it is not really surprising that white women are my primary sexual interest considering that my formative years was entirely a white experience.

For most people growing up in similar homogenous settings the end result is the same bar sexuality/gender differences.

I tend to give mixed raced people an exemption here though due to their birth position and biracial background/setting.

Most full blooded black men though grow up exactly like myself. They’re born black males into a black family and raised in predominantly black neighbourhoods/communities. They attended schools that are majority black wherein their friends are black and so are the girls around them.

For white/black people in the above settings to be attracted to the complete opposite of themselves is clearly a rejection of themselves and their own past. It is in effect to tell their own family and background that their genes and experience is not good enough and that happiness is to be found in the opposite direction.

To summarise. On the surface it is simply an attraction of opposites however one must first reject their current self in order to find the opposite more appealing than the continuation of what currently is and has been before.

“In addition,there are many non -feminist white women who come from conservative backgrounds who will see black men if only to stick it to their daddy and the rest of soceity because they can”.

The above I absolutely agree with. I would argue that it once again comes under power dynamics though.

@masterplan

“Black women are aggressive, like loaded with testosterone, I can’t really blame their men from keeping away from them“.

The problem is that the above applies to black males as well.

All the things the black man hates and openly mocks his own women for, the “attitude”; the “bad hair”; the “aggression”; being “too dark skinned” etc. The black man embodies it all as well.

What the above black men are doing then is to find these traits unattractive and to hate black women for embodying these traits and at the very same time trying to sell those traits to white women as a positive boon whilst calling every other race around them racist for not appreciating and accepting those traits.

Its madness and I am not entirely sure that the aforementioned black men fully appreciate or understand the madness of their own mind. It appears lost on them.

👌👍

@empty-soul

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

Close. E.S. But it is a parasitic issue. They are parasites and using each other for compensation. Not everything is done because white or black or payback. Some white women and others just like big black dicks…………and some niggers like to stick it to the white man, literally. I personally don’t give a fuck and am perplexed why you do. Personal choice and personal responsibility. We are stimuli.

Empty soul
          Participant

“I personally don’t give a fuck and am perplexed why you do“.

It’s part of my character. I like to take apart and study everything and there exists no human interaction in this world that does not have a long list of parameters behind it, influencing it.

The reason why I focus on black men so much is because they are the most interesting from a psychological perspective. Interestingly enough I also find that the minds of black men and white women are oddly similar in many regards which is probably why they gel so much.

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

Most black men are female on the inside. It is not a surprise to me that you see similar psychological traits in them and white females……………I say they are like most females. They are after all, raised by females to be females, for the most part. What single mothers do, to all males is emotional and psychological terrorism.

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

THIS story, Has to do with genders and not race, believe it or not. By deflecting the underlying motives to some evo psyche babble, you, as usual, excuse the wrongful accusations from the WHITE women. Being the majority of sex offenders in the U.S. are white, I say this is an issue that should be addressed without the typical deflections. I know I know, You hate blacks ffs… WE KNOW! But muh white woman!!!!! The contradictions and hypocrisy among this thread is also MADNESS. No offense

Empty soul
        Participant

There is a tenuous link to be found here in that false rape claims are a form of power play that only works when there exists believability between the accuser and society at large.

The above is why black men per capita will face a greater amount of false rape claims from white women than white men will per capita because of the way most white people are built in that they will automatically assume that the white woman is telling the truth when the one being accused of rape is a black man hence my argument that black men should avoid white women because it never ends well.

My argument was both anti-white woman and anti-interracial dating to be fair so I was not dismissing anything. In fact I was being beneficial to black people in general by stating some good advice for them.

To conclude. There are always going to be white women who will make false rape claims so why give them more ammo and easier targets?.

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

“To conclude. There are always going to be white women who will make false rape claims so why give them more ammo and easier targets?”. Because they are addicted to sex. They, MOST men do not care who gives it. They will take all risks involved. And it is not just white women falsely accusing it is MOST women. Mark just posted a video from Lib Y about the risk males take to get laid. It is extreme, and seeing how sexual intercourse is the driver for civilization, I don’t doubt it. As for blacks being falsely accused more, I say we do not really know how many of the majority white males on the sex registry, are false accused, since they been convicted, either wrongfully or not.Ill give you my opinion on attraction soon when I have more time.

Empty soul
          Participant

“Ill give you my opinion on attraction soon when I have more time”.

I’ll look forward to it.

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

Blacks, like to sleep with white women because they need her financially. They need the government to subsidize their parasitic lifestyle. They don’t need the white women sexually, because they have a whole line of women readily available,
          they need these women’s VALIDATION, and in turn, these woman are drawn to this need. But this attraction, its one that elevates her to a superior position over the male. This is about social and sexual dominance over the man, its not about attraction or some maternalistic need, so we need to understand the FEMALES motivations here. Women laugh at men who worship them, and she rejects this because it implies she is helpless, that she needs men to help her. So in return she has sex with black men, who she sees as beneath her, so she can prove her superiority over them. This is a very twisted mentality and it hurts ALL men. The black man, he feels inadequate, he feels compulsion to prove his worth and masculinity to the the white women at all cost. The women herself, is reduced to a object, she is a fantasy. Not only that, but she owes him for his chivalry. So in reality, the black mans behavior is demeaning to the white women, Its incredibly sexist. Of course the black man will say the women is an angel, and he is being a “real Man”. Black men fear losing the white women’s approval, or worse being rejected or not being a seen as a “real man”. So to prevent this or to obtain approval, the black man will do anything, he will lie, use violence and kill other men to gain her approval. Black men & Most men don’t see it, but they are a very easy target for predatory women. They have a very romanticized view of white women, so they can be abused easily, since they refuse to accept that women are capable of such manipulations. so in an argument they will bow down rather than risk rejection. These men have no capacity or skill set in which to debate women so they are at a loss at what to do. Most black men go through life like this. This is something that is never addressed. Women of course, understand this need all to well, and they use this fear of rejection and desire to please to manipulate the system, women can kill, rape, they can destroy entire lives and will still be portrayed as victims, innocent and angles, just like we see in these threads. The truth is literally staring society in the face, but the majority of men refuse to accept it exists. And women know the status quo works in their favor so they feel entitled to manipulate men into acting on their behalf, and society condones this. So men are nothing but forming servants to women and this is how they see men. These men, they are not thinking independently. Their identity and self worth is dependent on the women’s perception of them, and that perception is one that has no value for him as a person, she doesn’t respect him, how can she?

To conclude, By not addressing these issues and constantly deflecting to race, we undermine the reality of the situation. By all means focus on race if you want, but their is much more going on than the typical blame game. Evo-psyche may or may not have credible proof tho, as I believe you know.

What we see is deflections and excuses for female exploit and manipulations by turning and pointing to the bad men. By doing this, we never can fully understand the issues behind what you do not like. It is only going to get worse. We must hold women accountable and then we can easily hold men accountable. Women are all to happy to see us focus on race, because it shifts the accountability away from them. While we mock and ridicule blacks and other races, our women are laughing at us in knowing how credulous, us men are. You E.S. are different it is easy to see. So I suggest with respect, to delve deeper into this. If not no offense taken nor given. Hope I was a little interesting to you.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.