WHO IS THE ENEMY?

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics WHO IS THE ENEMY?

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

There is a lot of confusion going on right now. BLM, Antifa, the cops, the government. Who’s side should you be on?

None of them. The government and cops are all Freemasons who are controlled by the Jews. Antifa and Black Lives Matters are also controlled by the Jews. None of these groups are actually pro white.

The Freemason cops and politicians are all sell out traitors. They’ll stab you in the back for a few shekels. Obviously blacks and leftists are anti white as well. Fuck them all.

All white men need to support each other and gather together in groups for strength. Don’t just be a lone individual if you can help it. If you have an opportunity, create a pro white group of white men. Make it by invitation only. Only invite people that you know. Everyone has to be vetted.

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

Black Lives Matter, the enemy.

blm

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

Antifa, the enemy.

antifa

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

Freemason cops, the enemy.

freemason cops

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

Freemason politicians, the enemy.

freemason politicians

politicians

The Diamond hand sign. Diamond =33

diamond

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

Jews, the enemy.

jews

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

White Nationalists, your friends.

white nationalists

hello friend

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

Black lives matter, Antifa, and Jews are your natural enemies.

White men that are Freemason cops and politicians are just strait out traitors.

Glad to clear that up for everyone.

smile gif

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

jews

never trust thine enemy

Thanks for that, @theprotocolsofzion

Exactly as you said. I would just clarify that the top tier enemies prioritize the lower tier enemy groups they control, and treat some as disposable means to their end, while others are too important to not have.

This is why we see over and over that an enemy group like the police are used to support and protect enemy groups like the feminists, but when the feminists clash with the police, it’s the feminists that take the kick in the nards. This is also why the police get extensive and ongoing training and ceaseless protection, while feminists are treated to privileges and some protection, but those can be readily withdrawn in an instant.

Muja Mi Rona
      Participant

The common mask wearer can’t be trusted and may be your enemy now too. The newest low rank sleeper cell.

Empty soul
      Participant

@theprotocolsofzion

I tend to find myself on the receiving end of a lot of side-eyeing, disbelief and anger nowadays on here as a result of my views on this matter because my way of looking at this question and problem is to take a war like approach to it where the groups that are directly hostile to my own become my enemies and the ones that are currently not become my temporary allies or at least become a neutral actor not to be concerned with for the time being.

In World Wars many countries who are not friends and who don’t have much in common join together to form blocks in order to defeat mutual threats and once that threat is defeated they go back to being distant again.

At this moment in time then Antifa and BLM are directly hostile to my own group because they are attacking whiteness and actually acting to destroy it via violence, arson and murder. That they are being manipulated into doing it is irrelevant to the defence that must be put into motion and to do otherwise is Darwinism.

The far-right groups then that come out against Antifa and BLM may also be manipulated as well but they are not currently hostile to my own group and so they become temporary allies to push Antifa and BLM back.

If the above groups then turn on my group I will of course view them as hostile as well and form groups with others against them too.

To conclude. If you are unwilling to work with others because you let your emotions dictate your actions your group will be the first to die. It is that simple.

Ideally though you want to end up absorbing the various non-hostile groups to swell your own numbers, defeat the hostile ones and put the fear of God into the government.

Muja Mi Rona
      Participant

All nationalist groups here are hardcore Christians. They can’t see beyond the past 1600 years.

And Rome is merging with Mecca now so…. 😆

Empty soul
        Participant

To be fair the Church, historically speaking, has always hedged its bets with the dominant sides of the times. lol.

They backed both the Holy Roman Empire and Jewry. Both Protestantism and Roman Catholic doctrine during the reformation period and they backed both Hitler and the western powers during world war 2.

Just teach your hardcore Christians to do the same then. Open a history book and show them just how flexible their masters actually are.

A too foolish obviously nice -guy priest and church. To the wolf,even the sheep that preaches living together in harmony and can prove that wolves can live off rabbits is still prey!!!

@theprotocolsofzion the police in Victoria, Australia is supported by Freemasons:

Victoria Police Run by Freemasons

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.