Who The Actual FUCK Takes Gender Studies?

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Who The Actual FUCK Takes Gender Studies?

This topic contains 12 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Ramsay Bolton 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Ramsay Bolton
    Participant
    Goints: 186

Who the actual fuck takes Gender Studies?

Empty soul
    Participant
    Goints: 3,399

Libtards.

Within it they become ‘edumacated’, morally superior and a step above the hoi polloi.

Upon completion the gender studies student gets to flip burgers at McDonalds for min wage whilst looking down their nose at the engineers, scientists and computer programmers.

It also turns them into economic, political and financial experts as well because no matter the debate the gender studies student knows best and everybody else is just blundering around in ignorance.

The above often culminates with them declaring to the world that “democracy doesn’t work” whenever a vote goes against their expressed position whilst simultaneously calling upon people power to help turn the tide and right the wrongs of the world.

Ramsay Bolton
      Participant

Line them up and shoot them all.

itsplaster
    Participant
    Goints: 3,046
    VIP – Server Donor

Luckily, most people return to sanity near 30 or so and wonder why the fuck they took gender studies.

Empty soul
      Participant
      Goints: 3,399

@itsplaster

That’s only in America.

In most other places on the planet you are considered to be an adult by 18 and middle aged by 30.

Libtardation is spreading though. Even in my country there exists 40 year old libtards with the same psychological state as a 12 year old and with the exact same non existent sex life as well no doubt.

Any normal, semi-intelligent person by age 18 understands market forces and therein what education to focus on in order to obtain a future.

I can understand being fucked over and made redundant by outsourcing and technological advancement, after all future market conditions are beyond normal understanding.

I cannot however understand those who enter a fuckwitted “edumacation” direction all by themselves knowing full well the world does not require nor need professors in 96 genders and 12456 different sexual orientations.

Their actions come under mental illness if you ask me because they behave contrary to reality and promote the unrealistic.

There really isn’t much difference between a libtard and a Jihadist. Both in thought and action.

itsplaster
        Participant
        Goints: 3,046
        VIP – Server Donor

@empty-soul “In most other places on the planet you are considered to be an adult by 18 and middle aged by 30.”

That’s debatable. Sure, technically, you’re an adult at 18 in many countries including the States. Still, ones in their 20s are still in a period of “finding themselves.” I haven’t seen overwhelming evidence from Britain, Australia or other English-speaking countries that those people are somehow more advanced at particular ages.

As far as liberalism, there are 80-year-old liberals but for the most part it is a younger generation’s thing. Who do you see at most protests? College-age people and that’s true in many countries and years before now. So I stand by my belief that after college, people come back to the real world and ditch many liberal ideas.

GhostGirlG
        Participant
        Goints: 146

Thank you, All this lame af bull about ” what gender do you identify with?” Is BULLSHIT! THERE ARE ONLY 2 GENDERZ!!! Now these lame asses are expecting people to let them have more genders? Wtf next? Jeeze!

Ramsay Bolton
        Participant

If I had an arm for every gender, I would have two.

Ramsay Bolton
      Participant

I would rather abstain from post-secondary education than attend a Gender Studies class.

Mr Spock
    Participant
    Goints: 836

Maybe people who take Gender Studies as a degree are very successful at relationships and marriage.
    (Joking).

In the UK, there are some really dumbed down degrees like Media Studies. Those used to be the butt of jokes here. Then came along Gender Studies. Which makes Media Studies look useful.

Ramsay Bolton
      Participant

I had to do Media Studies as a part of 10th grade English. The educational curriculum truly is receding because who the fuck cares about the rise of Music Television?

Mr Spock
        Participant
        Goints: 836

Er…..black people? Don’t they like to watch MTV?

Ramsay Bolton
        Participant

Is Music Television not obsolete now though?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.