Why are there more men than women in prison (worldwide)?

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Why are there more men than women in prison (worldwide)?

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 34 reply threads
  • Author
      itsplaster
      Participant

I’ve been reading up on this since it’s very common to see complaints about women getting lighter sentences for the same crime as men. This is very true. Women often get shorter sentences. However, even if sentences were handed out equally, there would still be more men in prison. It seems to come down to men committing crimes that carry longer sentences. It is not just a current issue as it goes back years and is universal. Does anyone have ideas as to why these more serious offenses are committed more by men than women?

Muja Mi Rona
      Participant

Most of the population are working class. In working class families the onus is on the man to provide. Illegal activities may be required for that extra few quid. Usually the man is more involved with this. My opinion is that it’s more important for children to have a mother around, maybe the authorities think so too, thus take a more lenient approach to mammy.
      In non-familial situations it’s probably easier to tame a female than a male so any available services work better, thus good behaviour rewards.
      And then there is badman status among males too. “I’ve got mo bitches, mo money, mo testosterone and a bigger rap-sheet than y’all”. And this makes the young impressionable girls wet.
      Haha

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

Because Dicks gets no Pussy without money. Pussies in the other hand… (it goes back thousand of years)
      This is not a battle Plaster. I certainly agree with your premises. I’m not sure if it’s all about feeding the family. For violent crimes, the badman status mentioned by Peggy is absolute. I wish cheating would be a crime. It would put many pussies behind bars.
      May not concern you but… I’m Brazil, male prisoners have rights for intimate visits since 1987. Female prisoners only received the benefit after 2001. Today the questioning is…26% of male prisoners receive visits but only 3% of female prisoners receive them. Why?? they are starving out there 😛

itsplaster
      Participant

I’m not sure what murder and rape have to do with getting money. Both of you (Bundy,Masterplan) mentioned that getting money was part of it.

Muja Mi Rona
        Participant

Who mentioned rape?

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

@itsplaster
          Are you honestly asking me WHY men rape more than women?? Someone told me its very wrong to make jokes about rape. hahahahahahaha

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

My 1st sentence was a bit of a joke, and I did correct it. As I said… “I’m not sure if it’s all about feeding the family” or money. And I added “For violent crimes, the badman status mentioned by Peggy is absolute.” meaning men are raised to be risk takers. How many stories have we hear about women that convinces someone to kill their husbands vs the ones who do it themselves? They ALL carry, by nature, very convincing physical attributes… plus, remember ? They just get some testosterone filled stupid man to do it for them. Guns may put men and women in equal grounds, but since you mentioned thousands of years… there is your answer.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

*remember EQ*

itsplaster
          Participant

@masterplan Women didn’t cause all the murders men are imprisoned for. That only represents a small fraction. Men just kill more, in general.

@itsplaster I’d like t see something to back up your claim that man just kill more in general. Have you seen all the posts of children discarded by women after birth? Infants found in landfills, in ponds, in toilets, etc? This is called maternal filicide. There is another aspect of it, and that’s domestic violence and abuse/murder of bigger children. Women kill their dependents on a significantly larger scale than men. Just because they don’t end up in jail for it due to societal misandry, it doesn’t mean these murders don’t count.

itsplaster
          Participant

@happy I know how this goes. I produce stats and then said stats are said to be false, flawed, biased. There’s no point. Why don’t you just consider yourself right and be done with it?
          It’s fine that you think misandry is why more men are in prison. It’s fine that you think women commit more murder. I don’t care if I change your mind. Because I truly believe that nothing could. Your mind is made up already. It would amount to the type of argument between a Christian and an Atheist – present all the evidence in the world, neither side budges.

Or maybe, just maybe, you know you are wrong. You do it all the time. That’s your way of arguing – you have no arguments to present, so you resort to kafkatrapping. Example:

Me: Here’s evidence of this and here’s the reference for it, here is evidence for this and here’s reference for it, and here’s evidence for this and here’s reference for it. The presented evidence draws the following conclusions…

You: You are a misogynist. Why don’t you just consider yourself right and be done with it?

despy
          Participant

“Kafkatrapping” laughing my ass off! stop!

itsplaster
          Participant

@happy This got so convoluted, I don’t even know what the argument is. Do I think men commit more murders? Yes. Do I think you are a misogynist? Yes. What are the other arguments?

When an argument turns into a clusterfuck to the point where we’re fighting over things we agree on, that’s just crazy. You can think what you want and say to me “You know you’re wrong” and it doesn’t bother me. I firmly believe I am right and the only person I really have to deal with daily is me. I don’t care if my ego gets bruised online.

So why don’t I just consider myself right and be done with it? Sounds good.

What do you mean you don’t know what the argument is? You wrote the title for this thread, that’s the argument. Or the question. Whatever you want to call it.

You believe you are right. You believe I’m a misogynist. In other words, you believe what is convenient to you, ie you base your beliefs on emotions. In contrast, I base my beliefs on facts. What do the facts suggest? I dig into it, cross reference, verify, double verify, and draw my conclusion from that.

In your mind, that makes me a misogynist. I’m cool with that because I understand weak people have difficult time letting go of misguided beliefs they’ve held their whole lives. I’ve run this site for years and have been called everything in the book by people who could not stomach my calling a spade a spade.

You’re not special. You’re one of many upon many who had to lower themselves to name calling because facts and/or reality offend them. It says it right there on the About page – Please take a number get in line.

itsplaster
          Participant

I don’t have to have super powers to know when a person has an obvious lack of respect and dislike for a specific group. A lot of people on here have their groups they don’t like but they say it. I respect that. I haven’t called you some childish thing like “dumbass or faggot” or anything even “bad.” I just called you a noun that’s dictionary definition could apply to many things you’ve said. I’m not lowering myself just telling it like it is. So what do you want? I disengaged from this and didn’t say boo until you brought things back up. Are you trying to bait me? I have no idea what you want. You can ban me but that’s like saying I’m a real threat and you made it clear that I’m nothing special. So what do you want?

What do you mean what do I want? There’s a thread on a website I’m a member of and I responded to it. That’s all there is to it. Your choice to continue responding to it too is yours alone. I didn’t hold a gun to your head to do it. If you chose to not respond anymore, you could have just done it. I don’t respond to everything somebody addresses to me. You have the same option.

itsplaster
          Participant

@1purple8 @masterplan I mentioned rape because it’s one of the crimes men are imprisoned for more than women as well as murder. I was saying how does that bring in money. I actually just misread your “badman status” Bundy which is why I asked you. So I am sorry I missed what you were saying there. That would answer my question.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

I fail to understand @itsplaster how I’m going around and blaming women. Men act like monkeys, women like deceiving whores. I agree men is more violent. Why would women need to kill when all they need is to scream RAPE to fuck up someones life forever?? here is some very old story that hurts me to today.. Did I say women make excellent lawyers?Yes they do… But I HATE lawyers! Here the jury was mostly women. Enjoy 🙂 http://www.nytimes.com/1994/01/22/us/lorena-bobbitt-acquitted-in-mutilation-of-husband.html?pagewanted=all

itsplaster
          Participant

@masterplan “I agree men is more violent.” And that’s my question. Why?

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

Why can’t I reply to this??

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

“WHY ARE MEN MORE VIOLENT THAN WOMEN??”
          Some may say testosterone. Some may say your question is wrong and rephrase it: “Most men are not violent, why not say: why the most brutal violent individuals are men?. I have to add culture… even a peaceful loving half autistic boy learn to make weapons. Girls are more scheming by nature… Its these new times that allow them to act more aggressively, without repercussion, and backed by the media and the justice system they go wild. Yet, boys are generally more violent and the WORSE perpetrators of brutality are all men.
          More violent is not the same as VIOLENT. Most men are not aggressive at all, but they are forced to deal with aggressiveness earlier and much more often them girls. Men are victims of violence (murder) in a overwhelming scale, disposing of female fetuses shouldn’t be counted in here.

Nightliner
          Participant

Men are more brutal in action and women are fiercer in thinking!

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

I’m good with the ones that don’t think too much 😛

Soorenho
        Participant

I’ve seen quite a few cases where you got a Bonnie and Clyde out on a crime spree then both get caught and both get sent to jail then Clyde always takes the blame completely so that Bonnie can get out and be with their kids.

itsplaster
          Participant

@hommicydal That’s somewhat off-topic. I just wondered why men commit more violent crime. @desp says is it testosterone BUT some studies are showing that’s not the main cause. I always thought it must be a hormonal thing too but apparently, that’s debatable.

despy
          Participant

it actually is interesting question because one just thinks men are more violent and they are but why? still think it must have something to do with genetics/chemistry. bounced around looking at various literature, some claim men are more violent due to caveman days and having to take care of things while women played cave-maid, traits passed on through the ages

itsplaster
          Participant

@desp Prison riots are another example of a male dominated (exclusive?) event. There have been female prison riots but nothing on the scale and number of male prison riots.

Well im quite sure goes hand in hand with getting money in the underworld. Hence all the Murder material from Mexican Cartels.

despy
      Participant

testosterone?

Lord Wankdust
      Participant

The reason more men are in prison than women is that men are more stupid and tend to get caught. The judiciary is also weighted to see women as creatures who are weak and should be pitied as victims of crime (they are automatically victims simply by being women and being involved in a crime – even as a perpetrator). Women criminals and their lawyers play on this. There is always a percentile quantity of the population who will struggle with literacy, this leads to frustrations at the difficulty in gaining employment and a means of making their way in the world… for women the solution is that they become hair dressers, cooks, chefs, mothers, prostitutes etc. Men become resentful and sell drugs, become pimps and rob banks. Men’s arrogance means they are often higher profile, more visible and get caught more often.

Brazilian men however are mostly rampant homosexuals who love time on prison so that they can give each other blow-jobs, have masturbation parties in their cells, communal daisy-chains in the showers, rimming festivals, fisting competitions etc. Their outside of prison macho image means that they cannot be seen as cock-lovers at home so they have to commit little crimes to get thrown inside the Anal-Love Prisons. A Brazilian Man will steal a blind and dying old lady’s handbag just to get put in prison for a year of sodomy, fisting, rimming and blow-job parties.

itsplaster
        Participant

@lord-wankdust It’s definitely been proven that women get less jail time for the same crime and that’s wrong – obviously. But if that were corrected, there’d still be more men in prison. Women are less likely to commit violent crime. Since this trend goes back far into history before women were even allowed to work, current times can’t serve as a true measuring stick.

Lord Wankdust
          Participant

@itsplaster I completely agree that women commit less in the way of violent crime (eg. rape, assault, GBH, robbery with violence etc) than men do, however that is NOT why most people (men or women) are in prison. You’d need to do a wee bit of reading to find that out but it might surprise you. I wasn’t offering current times as a measuring stick of Gender and whether men are more prone to violence than women . Though it is the only measuring stick we have as no-one alive has any living memory of a period before Industrial and Manufacturing Capitalism. And studies were not done before this period.
          And women have always worked! Do you think some 1970’s feminist decided that women should be allowed to work and then made it so? I don’t believe you do (I think it was just your turn of phrase).
          When do you think women actually started working? I live in the United Kingdom and when my Scottish mother was born she did NOT have the right to vote but she was worked from an early age. Her brother was sold as an indentured slave to a British Colony. These were the working conditions in the 4th decade of the 20th Century in the UK for working people.
          Would you agree that since the 18th and 19th Century dawn of Industrial and Manufacturing Capitalism, that system and model of Economy has always required some men, women and children to exist in slave or utter poverty conditions in order to keep fat profits pumping out the top end… you know while providing the bottom end with just enough to provide sustenance to get to work and little else? The Right Wing (and Liberal) idea of some kind of “Wealth Trickledown” effect which is gonna transform the lives of the Poor at some indeterminate point in the Future is simply laughable.

itsplaster
          Participant

@lord-wankdust “I completely agree that women commit less in the way of violent crime (eg. rape, assault, GBH, robbery with violence etc) than men do, however that is NOT why most people (men or women) are in prison.”

I didn’t say that’s why most people are in prison. I’m asking why do men commit more violent crime.

Lord Wankdust
          Participant

@itsplaster
          “@lord-wankdust “I completely agree that women commit less in the way of violent crime (eg. rape, assault, GBH, robbery with violence etc) than men do, however that is NOT why most people (men or women) are in prison.”

@itsplaster
          then said “I didn’t say that’s why most people are in prison. I’m asking why do men commit more violent crime.”

You started this thread which has the title “Why are there more men than women in prison (worldwide)?”

You appear confused about what you are asking and seem to not like what people are answering. I was merely stating that most people (men and women) are not in prison for violent crime. They are in for other things… I suggested you might be surprised are what most people are in prison for – the surprise is quite surprising. I’ve not even stated the reason and you are disagreeing with it. Then you are disagreeing with what you actually started this thread asking.

I was merely responding and agreeing to the point you made on July 26, 2017 at 12:39 pm. Are you arguing with yourself now? That means we can watch.

itsplaster
          Participant

@lord-wankdust More men being in prison is directly because men commit more violent crimes that carry longer sentences. However, if I had called the post “Why do men commit more violent crime?” it would have been met with anger. See, on this site I have to word things very carefully. So, if I word things to sound less offensive, sorry you don’t like it.
          But it is true: it’s the longer sentences of more serious crimes that keep men in prison longer. So, the prison sentence and crime are directly related.

At least I attempted a TRUE gender study topic. It’s not perfect but compared to the other rubbish that passes as “gender study”, it’s not bad.

Thanks for your input.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

Thanks @itsplaster for letting us know that the confusion was caused deliberately.

“Why are there more men than women in prison (worldwide)?” This is not an ordinary statement and the vast majority of prisoners are not there for violent crimes. I guess there is also plenty of examples bellow on why this happen. It brings resentment, yet, you don’t want to hear about it. If I ask, in the other hand, why women are so violent nowadays (despite not going to prison 🙂 ) , We would find the same response for the 1st question:
          BECAUSE WOMEN KNOW THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH IT, AND DO GET AWAY WITH IT.

As for your other question…

I say history, biology and culture.

itsplaster
          Participant

@masterplan I didn’t cause confusion deliberately. Seriously. You don’t have to believe me but I don’t have a reason to lie.
          I have figured out that no one seems to understand the concept of crimes that get longer sentences and thus a person who commits those crimes would be in longer.
          Mark brought up fraud. If a woman got the maximum amount of time for fraud, her sentence would be less than someone who committed murder. If a man committed murder, he would be in longer than the woman who committed fraud. So when she leaves, he’s still in. And that happens on a grand scale.

I looked at several sources that said the same: If maximum penalties were applied to every person for every crime, there would still be more men in prison. Women will be released while more men are going in and joining the lifers already there. The nature of the crime seems to be what determines who’s in prison.
          But I’ve mentioned this longer sentence thing like 500 times and fucking nobody can grasp it, I guess. Do people understand what a longer sentence is? Do they ignore the statement? I don’t know.
          Whatever the case, I really wasn’t trying to be sneaky or whatnot. I truly believed people would understand that crimes and prison time are directly related (they don’t) and would give their opinion. My mistake. Sorry.

@itsplaster you are mixing apples with oranges. I provided several examples of women not only getting lighter sentences for identical crimes committed alongside a man, but getting completely scot free while the man goes to jail. You started comparing fraud to murder, when I was comparing fraud to fraud.

In other words, women committing crimes seldom go to jail. Some crimes, like committing perjury and destroying someone’s life, women don’t go to jail for at all, while falsely accused men spend decades in prison. In other cases, such as domestic violence, men (victims) are imprisoned for women’s (aggressors) crimes.

I can’t think of a single walk of life in which women wouldn’t win a jackpot by virtue of having been born with a vagina. They often don’t need to do shit, as men break their backs and die doing it for them, and if they do bad shit, men get punished for them, while the woman gets praised for the strong woman she is.

JMCR
          Participant

@itsplaster
          you should find so,e statistics and examples of cases that cast a shadow on what Mark has shown examples of.

This would be an interesting argument. 🙂

itsplaster
          Participant

@redmancuk I didn’t disagree with him so that would be rather stupid.

itsplaster
          Participant

@happy I compared apples to oranges on purpose. Pointing out that men do more serious crime more than women and therefor stay in prison longer. That’s why the nature of the crime matters. If you don’t get it, you don’t get it.
          My opening comment says women often get lighter sentences. Obviously, I know. That’s why I opened this entire post by pointing it out so you pissed off guys wouldn’t have to. But screw it, keep telling me a fact I stated myself already.

The pissed off person in this thread is you. I merely pointed out some facts that address the question from the thread’s title. Though it is also a known fact that facts are cancerous to feminists.

itsplaster
          Participant

@happy I wasn’t pissed off but I became pissed off. I have no problem admitting that. You can’t really point out the thing about facts because I didn’t disagree with you. I just said that’s not why there’s a gender imbalance in the prison system. I didn’t say those things didn’t happen. For somebody that dislikes being labeled, you certainly do it yourself. So let’s be honest, you are a misogynist. I try to never say that or anything that could be misandry but why bother? You’re going to keep calling me a feminist and I am so much more respectful when speaking of men than you are women. I still won’t speak of men poorly because I don’t do that and I won’t start now as some silly vendetta like feminist might. I like men as a collective. Some of my favorite people are men. I don’t have to hate men to care about women. I know you don’t understand that.

A feminist is a person who gets triggered when facts get in the way of female privilege. And even though I haven’t used any label at you, by the very definition of feminism, you are a feminist extraordinaire. In contrast, facts themselves are misogynist because they are, well… facts and facts are cancerous to feminist and because feminists can’t address facts, they resort to name calling, shaming, labels and other such typical tactics.

itsplaster
          Participant

I didn’t say facts were misogynistic. They’re not. I said you were.
          You name call, shame and put labels on women in your write-ups often. How is that different? I mean except your targets are usually dead and can’t even defend themselves.

The pissed off person in this thread is you. I merely pointed out some facts that address the question from the thread’s title. Though it is also a known fact that facts are cancerous to feminists.

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

Men arrogance, or pride. Biological or cultural acquired? Probably both.
        That should be your answer Itsplaster.

I had to come back and say, your description of the Brazilian prison system is fantastic my @Lord. I should add that for those who goes to prison with other intentions one most pay, with own wife sometime, for the privilege of not having everyone mobile hidden inside you.

Here is a chat that shows violence is not why people goes to jail:
        https://www.bop.gov/about/statistics/statistics_inmate_offenses.jsp

Gnat
      Participant

@itsplaster

Do you include abortions in general… in your “murder statistics”?…

itsplaster
        Participant

@gnat No. If so – Should I include the performing doctors along with the mothers-to-be?

Gnat
          Participant

@itsplaster

Regardless of the fact… a mother that doesn’t want said child will find some way to abort the pregnancy… either with a man OR a woman’s help…

No woman equals no abortion…

If you wanna include nurses with your medical profession stats… so be it…

itsplaster
          Participant

@gnat Well I am going to stick to “murder” punishable by prison. You could start an abortion post. It would probably get a lot of remarks.

Gnat
          Participant

@itsplaster

Well… if a certain number of “living human entities” enter a room and all but ONE leave said room alive and that’s not considered murder then I guess you win this argument…

BTW… approximately 125000 abortions are performed a day…

itsplaster
          Participant

@gnat You should start a post with this info. It’d be a good post.

Gnat
          Participant

@itsplaster

It’s not murder… it’s convenience…

Got it…

itsplaster
          Participant

@gnat You do know that I, personally, don’t create or enforce US law, right? You seem to be addressing me as to why abortion is not currently considered murder. You know I don’t have anymore to do with that than you, right? So while I understand your stance, I promise you I don’t have some special connection that can change that situation. Do you? This thread is addressing crimes in which one might serve prison time. If you would to discuss abortion, a lot of people would comment on a post like that. Perhaps, you could create one.

Gnat
          Participant

@itsplaster

Maybe you don’t understand…

If murder isn’t good enough for prison and 125000 babies are aborted a day… even if only 90% of said abortions were from rape or incest… then what about the other 10% (12500)?…

No prison sentences for them… huh?…

I know you can’t enforce us law… the title said “Worldwide”…

Gnat
          Participant

*US law

itsplaster
          Participant

@gnat Please see new post in gender studies. Thanks.

Gnat
          Participant

@itsplaster

My point still stands…

When literal definition of a law overtakes commonsense then that law needs to be reassessed…

Even if 90% of all abortions worldwide were “moral”… that still leaves 4.5 million abortions per year that are done premeditatedly and unaccounted/unpunished for…

If this is just another stat that can be easily swept underneath the rug just for the sake of “it’s her body and she can do anything she wants to with it…” then the men/women crime statistics are illegitimate from jump street…

itsplaster
      Participant

For anyone who wishes to further discuss “is abortion murder?” – please see the separate post in Gender Studies. Interesting topic. Chime in.
      This post is still regarding “Why are there more men in prison for violent crimes than women?” Thanks

JMCR
      Participant

Interesting study Here Plaster, U.S Law system on average hands out a 63% longer sentence for males over females for the same crime.

Quite a detailed study too.

Answer: Pussy Pass.

itsplaster
        Participant

@redmancuk Did you read my opening comment? It points that out immediately. I also repeat that again in the comments and this will be a third time. Women often get shorter sentences for the same crime as men. <—-DOES EVERYONE SEE THAT?
        However, if the unfair sentencing were fixed, men still commit crimes that carry longer sentences more often than women do.
        I asked Why do men do this (commit more violent crimes.)
        You answered: Pussy pass.
        Survey says: What the fuck?
        Thanks for playing.

PIGgray
      Participant

Men are more violent due to the fact that we usually have bigger egos. Bigger egos means we get upset faster, getting upset faster tends to lead to fisticuffs and fisticuffs leads to the jail.

itsplaster
        Participant

Yes, I guess that could lead to more fights. I don’t know how it affects bigger crime. We’ve seen a few videos here where someone let their ego take over and got into a bloody fight. YOu have a point.

JMCR
      Participant

The study also details men are 15 times more likly to be jailed, where women escape jail all together.

Hence more men get jail, for all crimes, by logic they commit more.

Whats seen as voilence from a man, hitting a women for example, can easily be brushed off if reverse.

I would not ring the police if a women hit me, i would laugh. maybe shout. One example.

Read the study Harpie.

itsplaster
        Participant

@redmancuk I read many studies before posting this question. Hitting someone is not a crime that carries a long sentence unless you beat them almost to death which would be aggravated assault. Murder, rape, robbery, and aggravated assault (often committed by men) carry longer sentences by law than prostitution, drug possession and property crimes (often committed by women) – they carry shorter sentences by law. So, if each criminal regardless of gender were given the maximum amount of prison time, there would be still be more men in prison due to the nature of their crimes.

I’ve had a few serious answers. But I’ve had those deflecting and trying to make it about women. And then I’m called names when what I’ve said were factual and fair.
        But maybe that kind of behavior answers a lot actually.

Nemo
      Participant

Bigger ego is def a factor it’s the main cause of aggressiveness, which lead to violence.
      But it’s also why men are more risk-taking than women or likely to be a leader cuz they can’t accept be a follower.
      But again, of course this doesn’t apply to everyone, it’s just a general concept. Individually, everyone is different, physically and mentally. Don’t be surprised if Ronda Rousey can beat some of the male in here, or how some males can beat most women in a beauty contest, lookup Andrej Pejić or Justin Bieber, lol.

itsplaster
        Participant

Thanks nemo, I’m started to think this ego thing has does have a lot to do with it. It’s not something I’d actually read before. But two of you mentioned it and then other users are demonstrating their ego problems within their responses. You are right though, a collective can’t be the norm for each individual.

Man and woman commit fraud. But she serves no time in jail, unlike her husband, who is caged for 15 months, despite committing the exact same crime:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2637528/Husband-jailed-claiming-walked-wedding-reception-estranged-wife-claim-steal-100-000-benefits-single-parent.html

When two people of different genders are involved in an identical crime, men is always punished harder than a woman, who usually gets away without any meaningful punishment. Like this case of assault causing bodily harm:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3715095/Girl-avoids-jail-stamping-man-stilettos-called-fit-f-attack-saw-friend-bite-large-chunk-cheek.html

Also, more men are in prison because men don’t enjoy the privileges women do. An option to whore oneself out when one gets into financial difficulties so serious it’s either fuck or die exists as a general rule of thumb for women, but doesn’t exist as a general rule of thumb for men. A men in comparable position would have to turn to theft.

Add to it the fact jails are used as the means to enforce female privilege, and it gets even more interesting. There are organizations like The Innocence Project, which maintains the database of people exonerated thanks to the introduction of DNA evidence to the justice system, and all of them are men. Many spent decades in prison on false rape accussations. So yeah – prisons are full of men… men caged because a woman said so.

Whereas men get caged at the drop of a hat, and arbitrarily caged when a woman points a finger, even if evidence shows to the man’s innocence, women on the other hand get away with a slap on the wrost for solely being women. In a toxic, anti male environment like that, of course there will be more men in prison.

Thousands of men are in prison for child support, which is known as Divorce Inc, because it’s a way for women to score big in exchange for nothing.

Female sexual predators, in particular female child rapists get scot free as a rule of thumb.

For example – a woman possessing child pornography gets a pussy pass with no jail time:

http://archive.is/rmmnc#selection-1713.0-1713.78

Or this one:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-08-21/maggie-kirkpatrick-prisoner-star-sentenced-over-child-abuse/6714224

Or this one:

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/social-worker-escapes-jail-after-9591941

Or thie one:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/woman-rape-daughters-13-year-old-boyfriend-elaine-goodman-spare-jail-2-years-probation-kent-county-a7526186.html

Or this one:

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/former-queensland-health-employee-pandela-carmel-salmon-avoids-jail-despite-pleading-guilty-to-repeatedly-having-sex-with-alcohol-or-drug-addled-boys-aged-14-and-15/story-e6freoof-1226351331935?nk=f901cb47f31bd0bc615f9e1a0f1cf7d5

Or this one:

Or this one:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3312346/Babysitter-forced-13-year-old-boy-perform-sex-acts-onesie-party-avoids-jail.html

This one got away molesting an 11 year old:

http://www.theprovince.com/news/Former+teacher+given+conditional+sentence+sexual/9641014/story.html

This Canadian female child rapist avoided jail because 1 year in jail was too harsh for a woman:

http://www.metronews.ca/news/halifax/2017/04/18/former-teacher-to-be-sentenced-after-pleading-guilty-to-sexual-touching.html?cq_ck=1492528554446

Woman who chucked a newborn out the window gets no jail time:

http://www.omaha.com/news/crime/teen-who-threw-baby-out-window-is-ordered-to-serve/article_8121e9e4-10a4-11e7-a1ad-fb0344e26945.html

Woman convicted of 18 assaults gets no jail time again:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2867138/Estate-agent-avoided-jail-despite-18-assault-convictions-glassing-man-spared-prison-again.html

Woman breaks a baby’s arm and refuses to seek medical attention avoids jail time:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3218774/woman-breaks-baby-arm-after-row-with-boyfriend/

I mean, I could go on, but you get the point.

itsplaster
        Participant

@happy Well, I tried to put something relevant in gender studies. I guess I knew it would come down to the basic answer to everything: women caused it – some way or somehow. Let’s just get back to screenshots of twitter feeds, selfie whores and personal ads of picky girls asking for tall men that usually litter this section.

Have you ever counted the male to female ratio of murder, aggravated assault, robbery and arson within the pages of Bestgore? I’ll cut my own throat on camera if more women than men have committed those crimes.

Mr Spock
      Participant

There are three reasons why there are more men than women in prisons.
      -TESTOSTERONE. Men are simply more aggressive anyway, other things equal.
      -Lack of penis pass (there is no such equivalent to the female pussy pass). Do the crime, do the time!
      -Men are simply more expendible, disposable and short-lived then women in all sorts of ways. They have to take more risks to survive. Women pick men on their ability to provide. When is the last time you picked a woman simply because she was richer and more successful than you as a man, unless you were looking to become a cuck?

itsplaster
        Participant

@mrspock Your last comment that men are simply expendable and disposable suggests that they are thrown in prison arbitrarily. So do you think that women actually commit most of the murders in the world but are just set free because society thinks they’re “better”? To the point, do you think women commit more murders than men?

undergroundweller
        Participant

@mrspock I mostly agree with you, so I will just expand upon what you’ve said.
        The first reason, which has already been extensively talked about in this forum, is that women receive more sympathy, as throughout our evolution they were seen as less expandable than men, after all, a single man can impregnate lots of women in the tribe in a short time, in a space of days, in case many men die, whereas a woman can have just a child every year and a half or so. There’s also the sytereotype that women are less aggressive, and as with many stereotypes, keeping in mind that prejudice/generilizations may have been a mechanism of defense as to make quick decisions in potentially dangerous situations throughout our evolutionary history, this public perception seems to be justifiable to me.
        So, I think men are more aggressive than women. Let’s think about groups of boys and groups of girls. If you observe them, you’ll see how boys are more aggressive. To illustrate my point, I remember how at school there was a game boys would play (me included) called something which translates as ”under the legs, beating”, in which boys would kick something around, usually a bottle, and if it would pass between someone’s legs, everybody would swarm around this guy and punch him. And this was a game many boys, me included, loved play, yet there wasn’t a single girl who would play it. As a matter of fact, I can’t remember seeing girls playing games that were violent. Just look at how there are more men who enjoy combat sports than women, or football for that matter, which is a sport that developed out of training for warfare. This taste for violence that men have may be used for evil, in men who may have perhaps abnormaly high levels of testosterone and/or who lack self control, such as Chikatilo, who would was overtly violent, and while most men may enjoy a healthy dose of violence with sex, he was destructive in his passion. Nevertheless, violence may also be used for good and it helped in the survival of the species. For instance, it were men who would come to the rescue when women, who developed their high pitched shrieks as to allert men, were attacked by a wild animal. You can see that with many mammal species, where the male is also the protector. That’s natural, as men are stronger and through the specialization of distinct functions for each gender, men were nautally better suited to protect, and also provide, by hunting, which is another activity in which aggressiveness helps.
        Then, there’s also the factor of the societal and sexual pressure as for men to be the providers and how men who are aggressive get more resources and more mates. Look at how may rich men who marry younger women, such as Trump, or Genghis Khan, the ruthless leader of a bunch of marauders who destroyed many places and killed what could be hundreds of thousands, if not millions of people, and who yet, or should I say, because of that, has decendants all over the world nowadays. Anyway, many feminists try to instill guilt and advocate for the killing of men due to the aggressiveness that males have. But they fail to see how this trait, while at times used for evil, also contributed to the survival of the species. They also fail to see that if women didn’t reproduce with violent men, but just with the less violent ones, with time through natural selection, or should I say, sexual selection, men would become less aggressive. While there were many instances of rape throughout history, the woman often times still had the choice to kill the baby, moreover, most women will gladly be impregnated by a man of status (keeping in mind that few are the women how date with men that are poorer or have lower status) and/or by a violent guy. Just look at how many serial killers receive many love letters from hybristophiliac women, Ted Bundy even fathered a child while on the death row.

undergroundweller
          Participant

*on death row.

undergroundweller
          Participant

*loved to play
          *was overtly violent
          *how many rich men marry younger women
          *women who date with men that are poorer

Mr Spock
      Participant

@Itsplaster. No, I don’t think that women, who account for roughly half the world’s population, commit more murders than women. I think men commit many more murders, each year than women do.

However, although committing fewer murders and crimes than men, women are also given more lenient sentences (as Mark’s list of weblinks showed) when they DO commit those crimes. So there are going to be even fewer women than men in prisons. I believe this is because most judges are middle-class males from sheltered backgrounds with old-fashioned values on chivalry towards the gentler sex.

I also believe that most judges are educated on the psychology of females. When a female murders, it is more like a “crime of passion”, i.e. something done in great emotional distress, because women feel the anger and hurt of betrayal far worse than men do, and it is very difficult for them to get over it. Whereas when men kill, it is unusually as a result of cold blooded convenience, a planned act.
      Most of the murders here on Best Gore are by men (95%), and relate to hitmen doing their job.

itsplaster
        Participant

@mrspock Did you know some crimes carry longer sentences and that accounts … fuck it. Yeah, what you said is good.
        I truly thought people could read. I really did. That’s on me.

Mr Spock
          Participant

I see your point. It’s not just the number of men vs women in prison that we have to consider, but also the length of the sentences received. A ‘lifer’ male murderer is there every day, and counts as 1 man, whilst 5 women murderers who were sentenced to 3 years each, on consecutive time terms, is really equivalent to 1 woman serving 15 years. Too many moving variables now, to consider. Gender, crime committed, length of time being examined, etc.

So the best way to get around this to look at ANNUAL attendance in prison for both genders.

For example, to compare the prison attendance of men and women, in 2016, the objective way to do it, is to count the number of males and females in attendance in prison every single day, as no of prison days. For a particular type of crime, i.e. murder. And then divide by 365.

This way, we are keeping otherwise variables like crime, period of statistics examined, constant, therefore we can compare the two genders.

I’d say that men still had more ‘prison days’ than women in any given year.

JMCR
      Participant

Nope! it was all a facade! nobody can read!

http://www.lifenews.com/2013/04/01/researcher-1-72-billion-abortions-worldwide-over-last-40-years/

Shenan Boquet, president of the Human Life International quoted Dr. Brian Clowes, HLI director of education and research, that there have been more than 1.72 billion worldwide abortions since the 1973 Roe v Wade Supreme Court decision that legalized abortion in the United States.

In the United States in the 43 years since Roe v. Wade, more than 54.5 million American children were murdered through abortion. Keep in mind that the entire population of Canada is about 35 Million.

Dr. Clowes further points out that the trend is growing exponentially as more and more countries legalize abortions as their means of population control, disguised under such innocuous monikers as “family planning” or “reproductive health.

While this means that in some 43 years, 1,730,000,000 human persons have been murdered, said body count only includes official “surgical” abortions, which only comprise a small fraction of all baby murders. Many abortions happen by way of chemical abortions with drugs bought at the pharmacy counter.

The Abortion Holocaust, as perpetrated by women, far exceeds the 6 Million hoax of WWII, the genocide of 140 Million Slavic Christians by the Jewish Bolsheviks in the Soviet Union and the surrounding countries, the Khmer Rouge massacre of Millions, the Chinese communist cleanses, etc. Women are by far the greatest mass murderers of all time.

So the most important thing to keep in mind when debating why there are so many of one group in jail over another group is that the number of incarcerated people is not determined by what said people did, but rather by whom the powers that be choose to put in a cage. America has 5% of world’s population, but 25% of the world’s inmates. Does that mean that America has more criminals than any other country by a vast margin? No! It simply means that America is a police state that imprisons more people than any other country whether there is a valid reason for it or not, because the country’s prisons are run by private corporations listed on the stock market exchanges, and people like Dear Leader Trump seek to feed his corporate buddies’ pockets.

itsplaster
      Participant

Well, this all went incredibly awry. There are several people arguing with me on things I agreed with. I have no idea how to debate when I don’t oppose the information.
      And call me names and act like I don’t understand information. That’s fine because I know I am not stupid. I also know the things that I am right about and that’s good enough.
      I’m done with this post. If you think you won any of the debates, you did. I don’t give a shit about that. I’ll take last place, loser, etc. That’s actually really fine with me. If you feel like adding any shitty remarks, calling me names or the like, feel free. Thanks for the drama. EDIT: This is to everyone who partook.

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

Dear Plaster, I would like to add that the only names that you were called were Harpy (a monster described as a BEAUTIFUL WOMAN with wings, which doesn’t look so terrible/also disagreeable woman, unpleasant woman) and a feminist. If you get offended by being called a feminist, I’m glad… Those are real monsters, you should never call yourself one. There was a lot of respect in here, unlike in the main gore posts, and I appreciate you keeping cool. Sorry for my change in reply at the last min, I swear I haven’t done it in purpose. You also said you don’t disagree/oppose anyone info on your 1st question… I guess no one disagree with you on the 2nd question ether, but, trying to pinpoint your target… Blacks compose 13% of american population, yet make up for 50% of violent crimes.
        I would also agree with you in the fact that most abortions don’t belong on this tread, but in the other one you created. In the other hand Mark and Gnat do have the right to insist it belongs in here. Thanks Mark for the huge list of real cases of unfairness towards men, the fact that this injustice comes from the justice system undoubtedly makes it worse, yet not shocking. Most of us do know how bias the justice system is.

despy
          Participant

most comments in here were pretty damn shitty and misguided toward plaster. jumped all over her even when on same side of argument. she showed great restraint as I would have come completely unglued and pounced on every one of you, cutie included. I do not believe plaster to be feminist she just consistently sticks up for women when most of us, gals included don’t. I keep my mouth shut a lot for the fact I agree with a lot of negative comments aimed towards women, can’t argue against what I agree with unlike what majority seemed to do regarding plaster within this post.

CryBaby
          Participant

@itsplaster was the one to start using labels when she called @happy “a misogynist”. I don’t see her showing any restraint. I see her resorting to name calling because someone presented arguments backed up with links to valid sources.

despy
          Participant

plaster is as fiery as she is red. she sat on her hands as she typed replies. her button nose isn’t just for cute

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

Thanks Despy for voicing your opinion. I’m sure by cutie you don’t mean me 😉 There were other ladies commenting and gnat fur is unbeatable. I fail to see shitty comments (like in the gore posts) as people were indeed trying to answer honestly (the wrong question, but also presented by her). Consistently sticking up for women is what feminists do. We should be able to discuss ideas without a flag or a gender behind it. Again, people were not ganging up on her… Its her post and she choose to answer everyone… Its sad that she lost a bit of her temper, yet is very natural.

Muja Mi Rona
          Participant

😊 desp

CryBaby
          Participant

You’re taking bullshit @masterplan. Addressing abortions was directly related to the thread, because as explained in that post by @happy, who is incarcerated is determined strictly by whom TPTB decides to imprison. Therefore, how many people are in prison, as well as who are the people in jail, is not determined by who commits unwanted acts, but by whom the people in the position of power choose to imprison. If murder by abortion was punished in the same way as any murder, there would be more women in prison than men. Therefore, this argument is valid, relevant to the thread, and right in the money. @splaster just sulked because her motif was crushed.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

@crybaby
          “In the other hand Mark and Gnat do have the right to insist it (abortions) belongs in here.” I also agree TPTB is very relevant yet, if we take it too far, everything becomes relative and no statistics can be used. Its Itsplaster tread and she has the right to stipulate the rules of discussion on THIS SPECIFIC THREAD yet, her approach was a bit misguided by placing a title loaded with controversy and immediately moving into a second question. Itsplster was indeed angry (with everyone, hahaha) but she only called Mark a misogynist after he ‘indirectly’ called her a feminist. The discussion was going fairly well, calling my words BS not very polite tho, but thanks for adding to the topic 🙂

CryBaby
          Participant

You’re talking bullshit again @masterplan

@happy
          said: “Though it is also a known fact that facts are cancerous to feminists.”

@itsplaster
          said: “So let’s be honest, you are a misogynist”

The former is a general statement describing a politically correct special interest hate group. The latter is a finger pointing label directed at a singular person.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

“she only called Mark a misogynist after he ”’‘INDIRECTLY’”’ called her a feminist”
          Yes, she pointed the finger to him…. and gave the finger to everybody else in here… Have I mentioned she was angry with everyone?? You do have a point, and I told her to be cool. I’m not sure if its cool to be tagging the same person in a sequence tho, but you do as you wish. I hope I helped 🙂

CryBaby
          Participant

@masterplan are you really suggesting that stating “feminists are dumb” is the same as stating “you are dumb”?

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

No I’m not. I’m saying it is an escalation… where she crossed the line. People can call each other much worse than dumb. Especially here in BG. I’m surprised no one called anyone a cunt so far, but I’m sure it won’t last.
          On the topic, she blames violence in men, men says “fuck no, its ‘black people!”. Black people says “fuck no, is the fucking youth”. Young black people with guns. There may be no good cops, everybody is forced to take sides. I’m not with the system, but I take the cops side. I say men may be biologically more violent and history and culture certainly play a great part in explaining those statistics. Yet, I must add men learn to deal with power from very early. Women, when start to drive or learn how to shoot… Can be as much violent and aggressive. Here we are all equal. She is a feminist, clearly she felt herself offended, and offended him back. I don’t know if he is a misogynist. Judging by what I hear from him, he clearly is. It seems I’m a mangina, and a misogynist. Very confusing.

CryBaby
          Participant

No you’re just a mangina and a simp. Urban dictionary:

•A man that puts himself in a subservient/submissive position under women in hopes of winning them over, without the female bringing anything to the table.

•A man that puts too much value on a female for no reason .

•A man that prides himself with “Chivalry” in hopes of getting sexual gratification form women .

•A square with no game other than “Rolling out the Red-Carpet” for every female.

Advocating for equality and backing it up with evidence of societal misandry doesn’t make one a misogynist. Being pro equality doesn’t make one inherently anti female.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

“Does anyone have ideas as to why these more serious offenses are committed more by men than women?”
          Despite the justice system bias, exemplified in all the cases brought to us above and many more, men still accounts for nearly all murders. That is her point in question. Would you care to answer that??

Gnat
          Participant

@masterplan

Like I stated above…

It depends on your definition of murder…

Case in point…
          If a man walks up to a pregnant woman and shoots her in the stomach and kills the unborn child… but not her… is it murder?… 🙄

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

It depends on the rules established. She mention worldwide. Each country have its own rules. In US, each state. And some people also have the right to criticize any given rule according to TPTB, Honestly, if we apply the 3 months rule everywhere, illegal abortion are still on the roof (so I agree with you). Legally a late abortion is murder everywhere… But I still don’t think we need to be violent to go ahead with it. It takes a lot more to actually stab or shoot a man. Considering her premises, were abortion is out of the picture, does it take a man to kill a man? (with great exception margin) . In US, plenty of women have guns. Are all female murders exonerated by the system?

Gnat
          Participant

@masterplan

You dodged my question…

BTW… I don’t need a “law” passed to know between right and wrong and if you hide behind that “law” to justify your actions then said “law” needs to be reassessed…

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

I didn’t run away from your question Gnat. If every abortion was deemed murder, women would be 1# by a very long margin. It is just too big of a number. You ask for my common sense, I have a very different opinion of you on abortion. They should be penalized after the 3rd month, but it wouldn’t be murder until the 7th month. Some people have a concept that every person is a soul. You may think America will be invaded by foreigners. In Africa and India, these souls are better off aborted… abortion should be the last resource, but should be safely available. I say, no more people. In 50 years this planet will be very different from now and in a very bad way.

Gnat
          Participant

@masterplan

Life begins at conception… it’s a fact…

Cells don’t split by themselves…

Since abortion means terminating the unborn child (at any stage of development)… then that means there’s one less life form…

So… if that doesn’t constitute premeditated murder (except for rape… incest and serious birth defects)… then there’s no such thing as premeditated murder…

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

I don’t give it nearly any respect until is 1 month old. It gradually gains more respect as it grows. Until 4 months I have more respect for the dolphins, the apes, the elephants, wales. I wish people should care for dogs as well. There are countries in Africa and that not long ago had 30 million people and now overflow with 200 million. It is a lot of poverty and consequentially suffering. India is out of control. Asia is insanely populated. Yes it is life, and late abortion methods are grotesque. The best I could agree with you is to limit abortions for an even earlier date than current stipulated, but that thing is nothing until at least 2 weeks. Would you take the 72hs Morning After pill as murder also?? It’s just to soon.

Gnat
          Participant

@masterplan

The “72 hour pill” is nothing but an abortion clinic in a bottle…

It’s still the premeditated termination of a living human organism…

So…

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

…So it means we are not gonna agree on this specific topic. 🙂
          The alternative would be to forcibly put IUD in every 15 y/o in over populated countries. Personally, I would extend it to everywhere. One should earn the right to procreate.

Gnat
          Participant

@masterplan

I’m not worried about other overpopulated countries because they got that way for a reason…

Nature(God) will always find the path of least resistance…

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

You do know what is bond to happen, don’t you? The value of each man decreases with every new other soul available in the market, and they will eat the dolphins, the apes, the elephants, wales, the pandas and the dogs.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

hey @gnat. I gave you so much room… You haven’t bent a bit, funny guy. Would you mind giving me a yes or no in stem cell research? Just for the record.

Gnat
          Participant

@masterplan

If stem cell research can help make us “better” without murdering innocent children… I would have to agree with this…

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

“solution would be to put an IUD in every girl”? Gtfo. How about the little whores be made to be accountable and responsible for their actions….. Maybe if they didn’t have a white knight, mangina, saving them from themselves, they would start taking life a little more serious, and close their fucking legs. You are a simp

@itsplaster @masterplan and everyone else who likes to use labels when facts challenge female privilege – you are the biggest misogynists on this page. There is in fact scientific evidence that feminism is anti women, and leads to women feeling way more unhappy and living way more unfulfilled lives than before feminism.

University of Pennsylvania researchers Betsey Stevenson and Justin Wolfers monitored the happiness of women in the United States from the 1970s through present:

By many objective measures the lives of women in the US have improved over the past 35 years, yet we show that measures of subjective well-being indicate that women’s happiness has declined both absolutely and relative to men. The paradox of women’s declining relative well-being is found across various datasets, measures of subjective well-being, and is pervasive across demographic groups and industrialized countries. Relative declines in female happiness have eroded a gender gap in happiness in which women in the 1970s typically reported higher subjective well-being than did men. These declines have continued and a new gender gap is emerging–one with higher subjective well-being for men.

Feminism is inherently anti women, as it acts against the women’s best interests. Consequently, any supporters of feminism are misogynists, and anyone opposing feminism is pro women. While I do not say I oppose feminism, I do say I support equality, and equality is also anti feminism, and thus inherently pro women. Let’s bring our wonderful women their happiness back. Let’s crush misogyny represented by feminism

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

In this page, you are de facto not misogynist at all. I already thank you for the links, your writing is terrific, your positioning is excellent. I mean to take in account the humorous tone that you, sometimes, take with women on the main posts. I’m actually a fan 🙂

itsplaster
        Participant

– cura te ipsum –

Thank you and goodnight

So I believe the ultimate answer to the question presented (Why are there more men than women in prison?), and the ultimate conclusion is – because the people with power to put people in jail like to put men in jail, but avoid putting women in jail.

It always boils down to asking the right question, if the purpose of asking is to get the right answers. Consequently, the right question would have been: “Why do people in power like to put men in jail, while sparing women?

despy
      Participant

I came across this, it is as detailed as it is ancient. seems murders committed by women have direct ties to family, women get violent more so of emotion as opposed to other factors or as by-product of original crime

https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/wo.pdf

if I am following this thread correctly am I now reading that the very notion of men committing more crime is false. that it’s women but due to pussy pass all statistics are flawed? you boys are crazy

itsplaster
        Participant

@desp Women definitely kill people they know/love more than strangers. It seems they have a reason (no matter how extremely wrong and twisted) usually. Indiscriminate murders by women are more rare.

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

Thank you for you statistics link Despy. Despite being old it does give some insight. Black women numbers are considerably high. I also like that they point ˘An estimated 28% of violent female offenders are juveniles.” and these have very lenient penalties. also ˘Three out of four violent female offenders committed simple assault” which is more a threat than actual physical violence. Abortion is not a violent crime on my view… Since no official statistics can be taken in to account, this website, which claims to expose the true, clearly demonstrate how man are much more prone to violence, when it comes to the highest levels of violence.

Gnat
      Participant

@desp

OK… let me ask you…

If a man walked up to a pregnant woman and shot her in the stomach killing the unborn child… but not the mother… is it murder?…

despy
        Participant

yes gnat it is murder and I would hope man or woman perpetrator would be charged as such.

Gnat
          Participant

@desp

Then why is it considered not a murder when a woman terminates a pregnancy (except for rape… incest and serious birth defects)?…

Don’t feed me the “It’s her body” bullshit…

despy
        Participant

@gnat perhaps your bigger question/beef is why is abortion not factored into murder rates?? abortion is legal and made so by majority of male judges

Gnat
          Participant

@desp

You too dodged my question…

despy
          Participant

I did not dodge your question. abortion is legal. if abortion were illegal then yes it should/would be considered murder.
          me personally I see a lot of irresponsible women using abortion as means of birth control and it is wrong. but what to do otherwise force baby to be born? born with defects because mother didn’t give a shit to care for herself or baby till born. so we lock mom up and baby sent to orphanage full of million+ unwanted babies. it really is non debate because like it or not abortion is legal

Gnat
          Participant

@desp

Oops…

Actually you didn’t dodge my question… I just didn’t see your answer…

But regardless… If it’s okay for a woman to murder a child… why isn’t it the same way for a man?…

Once again… if you need a law to justify your actions then said law needs to be reassessed…

despy
          Participant

@gnat I love that silly face! I too don’t think abortion is right either but I also don’t wish for a world full of more unwanted babies. you say its unequivocally OK for lady to abort in instance of rape because surely she doesn’t want *that* baby. she doesn’t want JohnnyDs baby either yet force her to keep it? so you consider birth control murder too or that is solution? I bet there are countless creeps that poke holes in condoms to trap woman with their baby, countless

Gnat
          Participant

@desp

If she didn’t want JohnnyD’s baby… she should’ve kept her legs closed…

Depends on what type of birth control you’re talking about…

If anyone thinks that having a child is a trap… then don’t have sex…

Real simple…

despy
          Participant

@gnat if I ever became impregnated by a boy named JohnnyD I’d murder myself.. leave lil baby JD in basket with note on your porch, problem solved!

despy
      Participant

@gnat it’s what the man wanted. again the man gets what he wants or kills to take it lmao (tickle).
      don’t shoot me cause men are so fucking violent. I don’t wanna be another statistic

Gnat
        Participant

@desp

Men aren’t facilitating the operation of an abortion clinic…

No pregnant woman with an “unwanted” pregnancy… no abortion… no funds to operate said abortion clinic…

BTW… (((Margaret Sanger))) started Planned Parenthood…

despy
          Participant

@gnat it was men who legalized abortion. irrelevant who runs the clinics. let me ask you this, I see you are anti-abortion. what do you suggest be done with all the unwanted babies? what is your solution? and if it were in fact considered murder to abort, what charges if any for non father-to-be

Gnat
          Participant

@desp

The only reason men gave you that right is because we also gave you the right to vote… which is something that never should’ve happened…

Regardless of the fact… No pregnant woman… No abortion…

And I’ve already stated my views on abortion regarding rape… incest and serious birth defects…

Don’t try to blame the father for what the mother has total control over… 🙄

despy
          Participant

my reply to this landed some place weird, maybe in world’s funniest t-shirts where I belong lol

itsplaster
          Participant

@desp A favorite of pro-birthers is to say that “she should have kept her legs closed.” Well, “he should have kept his dick in his pants” because when they engaged in sex, they both contributed to a possible pregnancy. So, let’s do send that message “just don’t have sex until you’re ready” to both girls and boys. Nobody has sex, no abortions.

Gnat
          Participant

@itsplaster

Don’t put the responsibility of a woman on to a man…

That’s a cop out and you know it…

No pregnant woman… No abortion…

itsplaster
          Participant

@gnat

So the responsibility for the pregnancy is 100% the woman’s. You are saying this is totally the woman’s issue. A women’s issue. Her body. Lol You just turned into feminist. You cut the father out the picture, giving him no rights.

Gnat
          Participant

@itsplaster

*face palm*

Let’s go back to the birds and the bees…

Who gives birth… a man or a woman?…

despy
          Participant

laughing my ass off I am trying to blow-dry my hair and keep seeing alerts go off for new messages. gnat this one takes the cake . are you being honest in this reply?

Gnat
          Participant

I can’t believe I’m having this conversation with grown adults… @desp… 🙄

itsplaster
          Participant

@gnat In your world, everything must be Virgin Mary type shit because saying a man is responsible is a “cop out.” These chicks are just getting spontaneously pregnant. Miracles.

Gnat
          Participant

@itsplaster

If you can’t understand what the definition of responsibility is… then that’s your problem… not mine…

Children = responsibility…

Where’s yours?…

itsplaster
          Participant

@gnat Yeah children equal responsibility for 2 people. Again, are you saying fathers have no rights?

Gnat
          Participant

@itsplaster

There you go again…

It is the mother’s responsibility to give BIRTH!!!…

BIRTH!!!…

I said nothing about raising them…

itsplaster
          Participant

@gnat You can think however you want, but if you make a baby then from conception and on, it’s your responsibility. No egg, no baby. No semen, no baby. 2 people are responsible.
          Now if you want this to be just a women’s issue, fine. But you are cutting the father out.

Gnat
          Participant

No I’m not and you know it…

You’re just stating that women can’t do anything… not even give birth… in which no man has ever done…

I guess women are helpless after all…

itsplaster
          Participant

@gnat Yeah maybe. I’m helpless when it comes to getting headaches from convos with people who fuck themselves with words and then back peddle. Thank god for excedrin which men made so I can take it with confidence. Because men make great things (except babies in gnat’s world – thats strictly on the bitches)

Gnat
          Participant

@itsplaster

I didn’t backpedal shit… please show me where I did…

I just find it hilarious getting lectured about female responsibility when you don’t even have a fucking clue…

itsplaster
          Participant

@gnat Since you can’t tell from the internet, I wasn’t serious. I actually just don’t care about the conversation anymore so I’m gonna write goofy shit. But really, I just don’t care enough about this issue to argue. You don’t even know my stance on abortion, lol. So, maybe despy or someone will play now.

Gnat
          Participant

@itsplaster

“…I just don’t care enough about this issue…”

That’s quite obvious…

itsplaster
          Participant

@gnat Okay force me to be rude. I don’t care about discussing with you. You’re just too jacked up about it and you have that shitty women are whores but men aren’t vibe. So, I’m just not interested. I’ve talked about it on other forums for quite a bit. My actual view on abortion is more conservative than Masterplan’s. Okay?

Gnat
          Participant

@itsplaster

I left my feelings at the door… but you can try to get me mad by being rude…

Knock yourself out…

itsplaster
          Participant

@gnat This is what I mean. You’re in a mood. Ready to fight. When I said “force me to be rude” – I meant, I don’t want to be rude but I’m going to tell you the truth. I’m not wanting to be rude. You can believe me or not.

Gnat
          Participant

@itsplaster

How am I FORCING you to be rude?…

Oh yeah… I almost forgot…

It’s MY responsibility to make sure I don’t “force” YOU to be rude…

Pfff…

itsplaster
          Participant

@gnat Okay then, just enjoy your evening.

Gnat
          Participant

@itsplaster

Someone needs a hug…

itsplaster
          Participant

Oh I did get end up getting a hug. It was a decent hug. Not a hubby hug but a kinda thick girl so it felt pretty good. 😉

despy
          Participant
          itsplaster
          Participant

@desp That’s so weird. I know a lot of guys who would flip out if a chick was pregnant. One said on camera “I’d kick her in the stomach.” But there are guys wanting babies. I didn’t know.

Gnat
          Participant

@itsplaster

Yeah… it’s SO weird to try to improve on yours and everyone else’s faults by trying to nurture your kids into better adults…

Weird…

itsplaster
          Participant

@gnat Huh? I was commenting on despy’s link. And I have never heard of fathers entrapping mothers. So it seemed weird.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

If you are a shit fuck and wants to entrap a one night rich suburban princess… Guys can also do it if they believe they are in love 🙂 or just to fuck them up. In places were abortion is prohibited, its a big fucking deal… However, most of the time it is the girls who do it, i guess… no data with me 🙂

despy
      Participant

all this post is missing is Hindustan!

itsplaster
        Participant

@desp He would probably rationalize eating fetuses along with cats and dogs.

Awakened
      Participant

Testosterone.
      There are several studies about the role of testosterone and other androgens, that make males, more violent,aggressive, and lack self control.
      There’s an ENA theory, that suggests it’s evolutionary,
      Higher levels of testosterone, drive men, to acquire more resources, whatever that may be, in order to survive.
      It also suggests crime is just an extreme form of evolution.
      There was a study done on prisoners, some of the most violent offenders, had the highest levels of testosterone, meanwhile, soccer dad’s, had the lowest levels.
      I’m sure there are a lot of different factors involved, i.e, environment, upbringing.
      It all seems to come back to one thing, and that’s testosterone. It has a direct correlation between criminal behavior, and the “need” to acquire resources, and/or a mate.
      Maybe it’s just society.
      Maybe women are just sneaky and get away with shit better.

itsplaster
        Participant

@awakened Hello, late-comer. I appreciate your input. I am going to start taking a closer look at the sneakiness of women. 😉 But really, thanks for replying in a serious manner. This post has gotten out of hand but new info is welcome.

Awakened
          Participant

I’m sure the “sneakiness factor” is directly correlated to women being free to roam the earth.
          I once acquired the numeric identification to a ex’s portable communications device, and the shit she had hidden within said device, was frightening.

itsplaster
          Participant

despy
      Participant

just wait till Mark walks off the prairie and into this lol. hey..

Lord Wankdust
      Participant

@itsplaster You seem to have shat in your own handbag on this topic. Most people are NOT in prison for violent crimes. Most people are in prison for being poor.

As for violence. Violence is simply one of the “normal” predictable reactions of a human being at odds with friends, family, society and competition (whether that be competition for love, friendships, jobs, resources etc). Some individuals become seriously disturbed when put under severe pressure, others are more able to not get into situations where such pressures erupt. One suggestion might be “Don’t run around with a bad crowd, you’ll get in trouble.” Psychpaths seek to influence others with their behaviour and like others to partake as it validates their own craziness.

One of the biggest deciding factors in crime (ie. crime in general ie. not violent crime) in our industrialised societies is the level of unemployed young men aged between 16 years and 25 years. “The Devil makes work for idle hands.” So does Testosterone “come” into it? Is it the reaction of those young men to pressures and expectations from a society which has excluded them economically? Those are the group that end up in prison most and remember most crimes which get people jail time are not violent crimes, but crimes of poverty.

As for sick, psycho-sexual violence and the individual, seriously twisted, psychotic, Hannibal Lecter-types – well fuck knows – and who cares? Catch them and fry ’em to crispy strips.

itsplaster
        Participant

@lord-wankdust You said the same thing to me a few days ago regarding most people are NOT (you did all caps both times) in prison for violent crimes. As I said to you the first time, I’m NOT saying they are. Maybe you have short-term memory loss or something. Looks like my handbag is fine.

Lord Wankdust
          Participant

It is your memory loss. I wrote about something quite different a few days ago. Then you argued about what this thread was about and claimed the thread was about something different from its title. The memory loss must be your own as you actually started the thread!
          I have never answered ALL in capitals. I emphasised one word in caps.
          The longest jail sentences are not for violent crimes.
          Check your handbag. There is something brown and sticky in it. And it is not a stick…

Lord Wankdust
      Participant

@itsplaster You mentioned that there was a time “before women were allowed to work”. Could you tell us all when (ie. what year) that was? What was the first thing they were “allowed” to do?

itsplaster
        Participant

@lord-wankdust Let’s try and get you all fixed up in one reply.

“I have never answered ALL in capitals. I emphasised one word in caps.” I meant one word was in all caps. That seems obvious to me but whatever.

I believe most people have long jail sentences for dognappings in rich neighborhoods or theft of ice cream trucks.

I think women were allowed to start working around 1997. I think they were first allowed to be bingo callers.

Well I meant one of those sentences. You can keep tagging me and I’ll answer but I’m pretty soured on this whole clusterfuck of a post. If you have all the stats and answers, why don’t you state them and set the record straight? Hell, do your own post “Prison stats: The real truth” or whatever. If you don’t care enough to do that, then why discuss this at all? Unless it’s to bug me. And I obviously don’t care anymore so … do what makes you happy, dude.
        Btw, I don’t carry a handbag.

Barry Halls
        Participant

They were allowed to cook me supper. I run them on a chain from the kitchen to the bedroom.

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

Mark, 99 out of 100 people can NOT understand your position, let alone decipher it. Bravo my fellow MGTOW. I been calling you one before you identified as one. Itsplaster and others are completely indoctrinated with misandry and will never unlearn it. You schooled this bitch and I just looooooove watching you school the hoards of men and women in all the comments. Most stuff you write, goes over their head, but I been watching bro, lurking, daily I watch. We are a new breed and we are MGTOW. This thread is easily debunked with what we call the sentencing disparity amongst genders. It’s quite simple really. Pussy is what drives the mules(men) to produce. And men are absolutely disposable because dick is a dime a dozen, while pussy is gold….. Itsplaster is whiteknighting for her fellow females dysfunction by deflecting to males using misandry. It’s the typical pussy pedestaling we all see everywhere. Once one sheds the rose colored glasses it becomes easy to spot.

itsplaster
        Participant

@llyounghitlerll I do understand Mark’s position. Women are privileged and some men (MRAs, MGTOW) are through catering to that privilege. But you can choose to not put pussy on a pedestal and so forth without acting like every woman is an evil bitch. AWALT – I get it. But I do not believe in AMALT because men aren’t this blob of one behavior. I have the ability to see men as individuals.

I did not make remarks based on misandry. While, I did introduce a poorly constructed post, I used stats that I gathered to make my comments. I did not make them up to demonize men. If you feel I was “schooled,” so be it. What I saw were many links regarding women getting out of legal situations. I agree that there are gender disparities within the system. It’s in my opening comment. So how was I schooled? I can’t count how many times people have argued with me about something I’ve already agreed with. Feel free to write back calling me whatever name makes you feel all red-pilled and special. But don’t say I dismiss gender disparity and don’t say I employee misandry – those would be lies. Thanks

itsplaster
      Participant

I did not feel like gathering links and bothering with posting where my stats came from simply because I knew/I know that they will be dismissed as stats from a blue-pill, man-hating world. However, since someone wants to say I simply said things regarding men and crime from pure misandry, here are the damn links. Enjoy saying they’re invalid and proving this is a waste of my time.

A 2013 global study on homicide by the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime found that males accounted for about 96 percent of all homicide perpetrators worldwide
      Table of homicides by gender and by country:
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homicide_statistics_by_gender – A wiki link that cites source: http://www.unodc.org/gsh/en/data.html

Crime rates by gender US:
      https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2012/crime-in-the-u.s.-2012/tables/33tabledatadecoverviewpdf/table_33_ten_year_arrest_trends_by_sex_2003-2012.xls

Gender disparity noted:
      To an extent, women tend to receive shorter sentences for the same crimes. This isn’t itself the primary reason for the gender disparity in prison populations, but does contribute.
      https://www.law.umich.edu/newsandinfo/features/Pages/starr_gender_disparities.aspx

The number of women in prison has risen steadily over the last 15 years. However, half are incarcerated for non-violent crimes.
      http://www.sentencingproject.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Women-in-the-Criminal-Justice-System-Briefing-Sheets.pdf

Arrest rates for women have increased while rates for men have decreased. However, men still outnumber women arrested for all legal felonies. And therefore, outnumber women in prison. – US Dept of Justice
      So the theory is men commit both more crimes as well as more serious crimes, and as a result are more likely to be arrested, more likely to be imprisoned, and more likely to receive lengthier sentences.

Nataska
      Participant

Men commit the most horrific sick murders rapes abductions killings stealing from people’s houses the list is endless they also abuse and kill there spouses they have the highest crime rate for murder suicides they kill the wife’s children or girlfriends then kill thmselves

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

Lol typical deflection. The post is not asking which gender is worse! The post IS asking why are more men in prison,than women. And that is due to sexual discrimination against males. Simple.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

Not really @llyounghitlerll, the post ‘IS NOT ASKING’ why are more men in prison than women (as Itsplaster repeated so many times), it assumes that, despite all the judicial system bias, men do commits more crimes, and the post is also not asking which gender is worse, it assumes men are more violent because of the overwhelming number of convictions for violent crimes. What the post is asking is “why these more serious offenses are committed more by men than women?” since numbers are simply overwhelming.
          I’m MGTOW also, or I like to think I am, and I have being battling feminists here for quite some time. Mark is funny and writes with great skill, but he schooled no one in the sense of humiliation. Like you, and most others, he focused on addressing the main title and exceptionally gave us plenty of reasons, backed with links, on why these numbers are what they are. What he fail to address is… Why the numbers IN THIS WEBSITE POSTS seems to agree with with Itsplaster proposition that men are more VIOLENT. Why don’t we see women chopping heads in here?? In america, most of them have access to guns, which put them in equal ground with men regarding strength, yet their percentage of violent crimes committed are laughable. Man are undervalued and unfairly treated by this new system we live in… but the question remains… why are we MEN more physically aggressive.. to the point of killing someone?? I give no fucks about abortion, and I don’t like that you called her a bitch in your first comment. Women are cunts in general… no need for personal offences. I retract on what I said earlier… Feminists (there are so many ways to read this word) and misogynists are not proper offences… Annoying as people can be… Your’re the ONLY ONE who crossed the line.
          Just like men tends to have higher IQ, it also have a disproportionate number of schizophrenics among them, and other violent mental disorders… If you don’t agree that men are more violent generally… Why most violent individuals are men?? I can agree a pussy is a great source of income when is comes to marriage, or dating… But violent thiefs are very often more proud of their accomplishments then prostitutes are… and why is prostitution illegal in so many places??
          Ps. I fucking hate this sexist propaganda that describe men in general as being monsters… but how d’fuck can we possibly claim we are less violent then them??

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

Lol, the topic is, and I quote- “Why are there more men than women in prison (worldwide)?” Pussy is illegal because legalizing it, would flood the market, and the value of pussy would crash, causing millions of females to have to gather their own resources like, oil, gas, food, etc.- usually dangerous type work that men today take pride in sacrificing themselves and risking their lives for, in order to be validated by females. Most men grovel for female approval and thus give women preferential treatment, which is why we see women get away with murder, literally. Women are the number one abusers of children(look it up) yet we want to focus on how bad men are. Women are responsible for raising the majority of criminals. You people want to focus on the symptoms while myself and Mark, are looking at the cause! Women use the state ( men armed with guns) to force males into servitude in many ways. The state violence that women yield is extremely hostile and vengeful, yet you and others choose to ignore this. Women are the majority of voters, thus, usually the ones who send males to die in wars. Queens of past were known to be extremely brutal and heartless. Women and girls abort in the millions if not billions. This is genocide. It’s extremely violent. You all overlook these, deflect, and make excuses for female dysfunction, which is why we are even having this chat – because you can NOT grasp why the is a disparity besides “men are meaner”. Nah, you all just perpetuate the dysfunctional human female, by white knighting ( pussy pedestaling ) and refusing to hold females accountable. Women are more violent because they use trickery, manipulative psychological persuasions, SEXUAL VALUE, emotional manipulations, and more, to coerce men into enforcing their violence onto others. MGTOW understand this, and the only way to win, is not to play her game. We walk away from all of it. You all can have it, ALL! Have fun

itsplaster
          Participant

@llyounghitlerll Cheer up. A bitch just got sentenced to death in the state of Arizona.
          As far as wars, it’s men who won’t let women get in there and die. Women have tried for combat positions.
          I have a “guy job” and no kids – so I’m not personally fucking that stuff up.
          And I can’t even relate to all that sexual value shit. I’ve been with the same man for over 10 years and there was never any of this crazy shit mentioned.
          I’m so glad I’m not out there in the world of dating or fucking or whatever people are doing that makes them so unhappy. Sometimes when I get off this site, I call him and tell him how much I appreciate him. He’s a good husband. A good man. Seeing what I don’t have to deal with makes me so thankful for what I have. I really freaking love my husband.

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

Men get 63% longer sentences than women for the same crime. –

Court bias against men is at least 6 times bigger than racial bias. –

Men are 165% more likely to be convicted than women. –

http://www.law.umich.edu/newsandinfo/features/Pages/starr_gender_disparities.aspx

itsplaster
        Participant

@llyounghitlerll Maybe you noticed and you’re just pointing out specifics or maybe you did not realize but I do cite this exact study in my sources above. It takes a very hard line regarding the system going easier on women. I hope that is more evidence that I did not make this post with misandry as fuel. You have not replied with any name-calling or accusations. So thanks for that.

As for the single mothers comment, I think people believe that kids raised in single-mother households statistically represent a large number of criminals and that may be completely true. However, and this is good news for society, since the mid-90s, the number of single-mother households has risen but crime as a whole has gone down. I’m not in favor of single-parent households so this is just information I’m sharing and not part of an opinion.

JMCR
          Participant

How can you not be in favour of single mother households? Your a fucking ginger feminist with no kids?

retarded comment from plaster, not the first, nor the last.

itsplaster
          Participant

@redmancuk I think kids raised in a 2 parent home are usually better off.
          How is that retarded? I mean, are you joking?

JMCR
          Participant

Not joking, i dont understand how having two parents affects anything.

If you want, i can introduce you to my best friend, hes an orphan. has 0 parents, and is pretty fucking inspirational person.

1 2 3 or 10 parents, it doesnt matter. its how the parents bring the child up and the events around them that create violence. And equally those create decent people too.

Depending on their individual effort

Not all blacks are niggers,
          not all muslims are terrorist.
          not all gingers are ugly.
          Not all of your posts are boring..

you get the morale of the story right? hope so.

itsplaster
          Participant

@redmancuk Hence the term “usually” in my comment as in “not always.”
          It was hard to tell if you were joking because hair color has nothing to do with an opinion of that nature.

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

Also, most men in prison that are just so evil and scary , ARE PRODUCTS OF SINGLE MOTHERS! WOMEN CREATE THESE VIOLENT MALES!

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

“As for the single mothers comment, I think PEOPLE believe that kids raised in single-mother households statistically represent a large number of criminals and that MAY BE completely true. However, and this is good news for society, since the mid-90s, the number of single-mother households has risen but crime as a whole has gone down. I’M NOT IN FAVOR OF SINGLE-PARENT HOUSEHOLDS so this is just information I’m sharing and not part of an opinion.”
        I think @redmancuk likes gingers @itsplaster. You present your comment with absolute restrain yet he went for you 🙂
        If I could add to the topic… Unless you eliminate divorce, there will be single parents…Should the child go to the first parent that finds a mate? The worse for the child is to have conflictive parents… A child of a single parent receive often, more guidance than kids in huge families… It really depend on the parents… Having two separated parents can be troublesome. A family with two coherent parents is sure the ideal… but my final opinion is that most parents are terrible, despite their efforts.
        …and thanks for the info. Gingers are beautiful, especially with freckles!

itsplaster
          Participant

@masterplan I found his comment very odd. I just made an observance that as you said, ideally, two good parents is best. So when he came out of nowhere with the red hair and the feminist this and that, it was weird. But yeah, I was thinking in an ideal world – 2 good parents.

JMCR
          Participant

Completely agree too plaster, but you didnt say that, you said your not fond of single parent situations. Which is a generalisation.

I often find gingers are very open minded, because from an early age they are brandad as something that has absolutely no bearing on their person.

E.G carrot head, rusty minge. ect

Next question plaster, were you always ginger ?

Another interesting point to make is that Obama is raised by a single parent. Clinton too ( not positive on this one )

Appreciate the response plaster, Didnt mean for it to be offensive. Ive had the whole half ginge shit most of my life 🙂

cheers

Jamie

itsplaster
          Participant

@redmancuk I consider my hair strawberry blonde. It’s light red. Through the years, I’ve colored it dark red, bleached it blonde, put pink in it. You name it.

JMCR
          Participant

Haha i do like gingers, because i am one.
          Atleast my beard is ginger!

Nice comment @masterplan i agree. I also have friends who have stayed together for the sake of children and have made things much worse!

JMCR
          Participant

Heres a beautiful ginger just for you bro @masterplan

prettyginger

illegalsmile55
          Participant

These two would make some handsome children.

View post on imgur.com

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

Dammit Smile, I was hitting on her… Now I don’t stand a chance 🙁
          Thanks for the reply JMCR, I’m glad you two are getting along.
          Congrats @itsplaster. A huge thread, funny, with lots of input and participation… and very little personal offences. 🙂

Perfectly handsome ginger kids 🙂
          https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a7/80/0f/a7800fca127ac54bc3e626133e256a59–red-hair-green-eyes-blue-eyes.jpg

itsplaster
          Participant

@illegalsmile55 What a sexy fella! Woo hoo!

JMCR
          Participant

Haha Illegal this is why i love your comments 🙂

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

Here is a video were I break down what I’m saying about women’s covert violence with the state as their sponsor. Together they create state sponsored terrorist (males raised by single mothers and the state )and it’s coming home to roost. Men like me, will not risk ourselves in anyway to save you. We don’t give a fuck.

itsplaster
        Participant

@llyounghitlerll Not a problem at all. Not asking for or expecting your help. Do whatever you need to do. I’ve got some sweet guns and someday, I’d like the chance to use them on more than paper targets. Thanks for the heads up anyway.

Mr.echo
      Participant

BS dude -_-

itsplaster
      Participant

@jennij13 Well that was giving. Not many people would do that for someone else. Especially with a clean record. You obviously cared a lot. That was brave.

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

And I thought your argument would help Itsplaster… hahahaha. thanks for sharing. Cops do tend to assume who is the bigger fish and offer great rewards to have their way. Very brave thing that you did. Shouldn’t keep doing it though.

Viewing 34 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.