WHY CAN WE NOT ALL GET ALONG?? FLAT OR GLOBE EARTH BELIEVERS??

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant World Events WHY CAN WE NOT ALL GET ALONG?? FLAT OR GLOBE EARTH BELIEVERS??

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      thedre
      Participant

I AM STARTING THIS NEW FORUM-PAGE IN THE HOPES OF ELIMINATING ANY, AND ALL ANIMOSITY BETWEEN BOTH SIDES WHICH CONTINUES TO SPREAD THIS DIVIDE BETWEEN US, WHICH I FIND IS BECOMING A PERSONAL VENDETTA, INSTEAD OF JUST HEALTHY CONVERSATIONS BETWEEN US ALL.

AND WHAT I MEAN BY THIS, IS THAT US ALL BEING INTELLIGENT ADULTS WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO CONVERSE ABOUT THINGS THAT AFFECT OR DAILY LIVES, AND THE LIVES OF OUR CHILDREN WITHOUT CALLING EACH OTHER NAMES, INSULTING EACH OTHER TO THE LOWEST (WHICH I WILL AGREE 100% THAT I WAS INVOLVED-IN) MONTHS AGO, BUT DECIDED TO TAKE SOME MUCH NEEDED ADVICE, AND KNOWLEDGE, FROM WHOM I NOW CONSIDER *A FRIEND* AND NOT SIMPLY A B G BROTHER MR. @DANACONDA, A GOOD MAN, AND SINGLE FATHER. AND WHAT HE DID WAS THAT HE OPENED-UP MY EYES BY SAYING THESE SIMPLE FEW WORDS.

********** I LIKE TO LEAD BY EXAMPLE ***********

AND THESE FEW WORDS ALONE HAD ME THINKING DEEPLY, AND FOR QUITE SOME TIME, ON HOW I CAN UTILIZE THESE FEW WORDS, OR SAYING I CAN SAY, AND IMPLEMENT-IT IN MY DAILY LIFE, WHICH HAS HELPED ME BECOME THIS MUCH HAPPIER, & HEALTHIER INDIVIDUAL OVERALL, AND ALTOGETHER. FUNNY HOW SOMETHING SO SMALL AS A FEW WORDS CAN HELP CHANGE AN INDIVIDUAL FOR THE BETTER WHEN WE LEARN “SEE” WHAT WE ARE READING, INSTEAD OF JUST “LOOKING” AT WHAT WE ARE READING, WHICH IS A MISTAKE MOST OF US MAKE EVERYDAY.

NOW THE FACT I BELIEVE THAT THE EARTH IS FLAT, HAS ONLY COME TO ME AFTER 2 1/2 TO 3 YEARS, AND AFTER THOUSANDS, UPON THOUSANDS OF SLEEPLESS NIGHTS RESEARCHING THIS MUCH DEBATED TOPIC. SO NOW 10 YEARS LATER I AM MORE CONVINCED THAN EVER, AND KNOW THAT OUR EARTH IS FLAT AS OPPOSED TO BELIEVING IT TO BE. SO WITH THIS BEING SAID, I WOULD LIKE TO AGAIN STRESS AND MORE SO THAN EVER THAT I DID NOT JUST WAKE-UP ONE FINE MORNING AND DECIDE TO MAKE A FOOL OUT OF MYSELF, MY FAMILY, AND FRIENDS,,, BY SIMPLY UTTERING OUT LOUD THE WORDS HEY GUYS/GALS,,, GUESS WHAT,,,
      “”THE EARTH IS FLAT”””

I HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT COMING-OUT WITH THIS FOR A LONG, LONG TIME BEFORE DOING-SO, AND THAT WAS EVEN AFTER I ALREADY KNEW IT TO BE FLAT, AND FIRMAMENT COVERED. AND LIKE MANY OF MY MENTORS TOLD ME WHILE RESEARCHING IT WAS TO NOT TAKE THEIR WORD FOR IT BUT TO RESEARCH-IT ON MY OWN BEFORE MAKING UP MY OWN MIND AND SATISFYING ANY QUESTIONS THAT I MIGHT HAVE HAD DURING MY SUBSEQUENT YEARS OF INVESTIGATING IT FULLY. NOW WHEN SOMEBODY TELLS YOU NOT TO TAKE THEIR WORD FOR IT BUT TO DIG DEEPER, AND ON YOUR OWN TERMS, ONLY THEN WILL YOU BE CONVINCED AFTER DOING SO, THAT YOU HAVE INDEED OPENED-UP “”PANDORA’S BOX**

AND THE FACT THAT BY DOING IT ON YOUR OWN BY DOING A SLEW OF YOUR OWN, AND SO EASY TO DO AT HOME EXPERIMENTS,
      YOU THEN KNOW, AND WITH 100% CERTAINTY THAT NOBODY COULD SWINDLE YOU, PULL YOU IN ONE DIRECTION OR ANOTHER, YOU COULD BE TRUE TO YOURSELF, ALWAYS REMAINING COMPLETELY UNBIASED WHILE DOING SO, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY LEARNING TO LEAVE YOUR EGO AT THE DOOR AS **TRUTH** SHOULD NEVER HAVE YOUR **EGO** ATTACHED, OR INTERFERE WITH IT. NOW IF ANY OF YOU WANT TO CONTEST MY FINDINGS WITHOUT PUTTING THE PROPER TIME TO INVESTIGATE, AND EXPERIMENT ON THE FLAT-EARTH THEN,,, AND ONLY THEN,,, SHOULD SOMEBODY CONDONE, AND RIDICULE ANOTHER WHO HAS DONE YEARS OF IN DEPT, AND THOROUGH RESEARCH ON THE TOPIC AT HAND FIRST, AS IT IS ONLY RESPECTFUL TO DO SO!

IF THEY DID THE SAME EXPERIMENTS THAT I DID BEFORE REACHING ANY CONCLUSIONS USING TOOLS THAT I HAD USED FOR ALMOST 30 YEARS IN CONSTRUCTION, AND ALWAYS ARRIVING TO THE SAME EXACT CONCLUSION, AFTER DOING-SO, FIRST THEY WOULD BE BLOWN AWAY, AND SECONDLY, THEY WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO STOP LOOKING INTO IT THEMSELVES BECAUSE AS I SAID PREVIOUSLY,,, IT IS LIKE YOU’VE OPENED-UP **PANDORA’S BOX** AND DONE SO ON YOUR VERY OWN. IT IS A FEELING LIKE NO OTHER, THAT I CAN PROMISE YOU. πŸ™‚ CAUSE JUST KNOWING THAT YOU DID SO ON YOUR OWN, WITHOUT ANYONE TRYING TO SWAY YOU ONE WAY, OR ANOTHER IS AN EPIC FEELING LIKE NO OTHER.

AND FINDING-OUT THAT THERE IS A GOD WITH 100% CERTAINTY IS A BREATH OF FRESH AIR CAUSE ONLY THEN WILL YOU KNOW FOR SURE THAT OUR EARTH WAS INTELLIGENTLY DESIGNED BY AN INTELLIGENT DESIGNER, AND DID NOT JUST HAPPEN OUT OF NOTHING FROM A MEANINGLESS NOTHING OF TWO HUGE ROCKS COMING OUT OF NOWHERE AND HITTING TOGETHER, MEANING THAT WE ARE NOTHING, AND MEAN NOTHING BEING BUT TINY MICROSCOPIC DOTS IN A UNIVERSE OF MULTI-MAGAMILLION/TRILLIONS OF MEANINGLESSLY NOTHING DOTS, LOL. ;)THERE IS NO WAY THAT OUR EARTH IS A GLOBE AND SPINNING EASTWARDS AT 1039 MILES AN HOUR PULLING OUR OXYGEN, AND AIR ALONG WITH-IT.I NEW THAT I WOULD GET LOTS OF BACKLASH,,, RIDICULE,,, INSULTS THROWN MY WAY, AND MADE TO LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT FOR YEARS TO COME BEFORE I DECIDED TO TAKE THE HUGE STEP OF COMING OUT WITH IT.

SO PLEASE,,, LETS TALK GUYS/GALS, AND LETS END THIS NAME CALLING,,,& UTTERLY DISGUSTING CUT DOWNS,,, THAT WE HAVE BEEN THROWING AT EACH OTHER,, BACK AND FORTH SEEMINGLY FOREVER. AND LETS BEGIN TO ACT LIKE THE REAL B G FAMILY OF BROTHERS/SISTERS THAT WE SHOULD ALL ACT LIKE. I HAVE BEEN HAPPIER THAT EVER SINCE I STOPPED THE NAME CALLING AND THE USING OF FOUL LANGUAGE TOWARDS SOME OF THE PEOPLE I LOVE THE MOST, AND REFUSE TO EVER GO THERE AGAIN. AND D’YOU KNOW WHAT??? IT REALLY DOES KEEP ANY FORM OF ANGER AT BAY.

AND I LIKE I SAID 1000 TIMES BEFORE,,, I TRULY AM THAT INCREDIBLY HAPPY SINCE I DID, AND IF ANYBODY DECIDES TO CONTINUE DOING SO,,, WELL I JUST LOVE THEM THAT MUCH MORE, JUST KNOWING THE SHEER HELL THAT THEY ARE GOING THROUGH HAVING BEEN THERE MYSELF NOT SO LONG AGO. SO I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND WHERE THEY ARE, & WHAT THEY ARE GOING THOUGH, WHILE HAVING ALL THAT ANGER EATING THEM UP INSIDE.

thedre
      Participant

I WOULD LOVE NOTHING MORE THAN TO SEE MY BELOVED BROTHERS, AND SISTERS COME ON HERE, AND WITHOUT ANY CURSING, DEGRADING COMMENTS, OR OVEN THE SLIGHTEST BIT OF RIDICULING WETHER MEANT TO BE A JOKE, OR NOT CAUSE WE ALL KNOW THAT THERE IS ALWAYS SOME TRUTH TO IT.

SO IF WE COULD COME TOGETHER,,, FORGET ABOUT BRINGING-UP *ANY OF THE PAST BULLSHIT** AND FIND A WAY TO SHARE SOME TRUTH ABOUT ALL THE LIES THAT OUR GOVERNMENTS AND “”THE CONTROLLERS”” AS I LIKE TO CALL THEM HAVE SAID, AND CONTINUE TO INDOCTRINATE US, AND OUR CHILDREN WITH, IT WOULD MAKE THIS ALREADY #1 GORE SITE,,, THIS A #1 PLUS GORE SITE. πŸ™‚

NOW HOW MANY SITE COULD SAY THAT THEY REALLY, AND TRULY CARE ABOUT EACH OTHER, AND ALL OF THEIR MEMBERS?? AND WHETHER BLACK,, YELLOW,, WHITE, WITH RELIGIOUS BELIEFS, OR THE LACK OF, OR WHAT THEY TRULY BELIEVE AND HOLD DEAR TO THEIR HEARTS BEING ABLE TO SPEAK ABOUT **JUST ABOUT ANYTHING** WITHOUT THE FEAR OF BEING RIDICULED, FROWNED UPON, OR GANGED-UP ON BY DIFFERENT LITTLE GROUPS, OR THE LIKE. YOU KNOW A FAMILY LIKE PLACE WHERE EVERYBODY FEELS LOVED, AND ACCEPTED NO MATTER WHAT THEY BELIEVE IN.

AND FOR THE (VETERAN MEMBERS ESPECIALLY) ASK YOURSELVES THIS,,, WAS THIS NOT WHAT MARK INTENDED BEST-GORE TO BE LIKE IN THE FIRST PLACE?? A PLACE WHERE OPEN-MINDED, & LIKE-MINDED PEOPLE WHO TRULY CARE ABOUT LIFE, OUR MOTHER EARTH, AND EACH OTHER COULD COME TOGETHER, GATHER AND EXCHANGE SOME OF THEIR MOST INTIMATE LIFE EXPERIENCES, WHETHER IT BE DEATH RELATED,OR NOT?? OR WHETHER IT BE ABOUT ALL THE INJUSTICES THAT ARE COMMITTED DAILY BY THE EVIL ELITE?? AND THE ALL INDOCTRINATING LIES THAT THE CONTROLLERS CONTINUE BRAINWASHING/INDOCTRINATION OURSELVES, AND OUR KIDS WITH?

I MISS THE OLD DAYS,,, BUT I DO LOVE EVERY SINGLE ON OF YOU,, THE PEOPLE THAT ARE PART OF OUR FOREVER GROWING B G FAMILY. BUT I JUST WISH THAT EVEN THOUGH WE DO NOT, AND WILL NOT, “EVER” AGREE ON EVERYTHING, (AS THAT WOULD BE BORING) IT WOULD STILL BE NICE IF WE COULD JUST LEARN TO RESPECT EACH OTHER AS WE ARE ALL AND WILL ALWAYS BE DIFFERENT, NO NEED FOR SINGLING ANYONE OUT, OVER THEIR THOUGHTS,BELIEFS OR FEELINGS. πŸ™‚

thedre
      Participant

IS THIS POSSIBLE GOAL TO ACHIEVE YOU THINK GALS/GUYS, OR AM I SIMPLY LIVING IN A PIPE DREAM??? CAUSE EVEN THOUGH I KNOW THAT IT WOULD BE AN IMPOSSIBILITY TO GET EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US TOGETHER, AND ON BOARD WHEN DISCUSSING ANY TOPIC. AND (**I DON’T MEAN BELIEVING IN A FLAT-EARTH AT ALL**) OR ANYTHING LIKE IT, WHAT I MEAN IS THAT IF WE COULD STOP, OR EVEN MINIMIZE THE AMOUNT OF HATE TOWARDS EACH OTHER, RESULTING IN GROUPS TAKING ONE SIDE WHILE THE OTHERS ARE LEFT IN THE MIDDLE, IT WOULD BE A MUCH MORE PLEASANT EXPERIENCE FOR ALL OF US HERE WOULD IT NOT??

WE COULD BECOME ONE AGAIN LIKE A FEW YEARS AGO WHERE THERE WAS MUCH LESS HATE, AND BESIDES THE ODD FIGHT/ARGUMENT EVERYTHING SEAMED LESS STRESSFUL, AS OPPOSED TO TODAY WHERE OFTENTIMES YOU COME ON, & LOG-ON WITH THE FEELING LIKE YOU ARE CONSTANTLY WALKING ON BROKEN GLASS, OR EGG SHELLS, AS YOU ARE TRYING NOT TO PISS ANYBODY OFF, SO YOU DECIDE NOT TO TALK ABOUT SOMETHING THAT IS NEAR, AND DEAR TO YOUR HEART BECAUSE OF IT! πŸ™

THAT IS NOT THE BEST-GORE THAT I REMEMBER, BUT IT IS THE BEST-GORE THAT I WOULD LOVE TO SEE BEGIN TO HEAL FROM THE PAST WOUNDS THAT MANY (INCLUDING MYSELF) WERE PARTLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE INSULTS WE THREW AT EACH OTHER WITH EITHER A DEGRADING POST, OR COMMENT. AND I AM SURE MANY OF YOU’S AGAIN (INCLUDING MYSELF) FEEL LIKE AT TIMES. πŸ™

AND MAYBE I’M WRONG, SO PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I AM WHEN I SAY THAT, IT SHOULD NOT BE LIKE THIS,, AS BEST-GORE IS MEANT TO BE A PLEASANT PLACE WHERE FRIENDS CAN ALL GATHER TO EXCHANGE THOUGHTS,,, FOR GOOD LAUGHS,,, ALONG WITH A DEEP LOOK INSIDE THE DEEP BOWELS OF TODAY’S TWISTED SOCIETY, AND A LOOK AT THE REAL UNADULTERATED HARSH LIFE OUT THERE, AND THE UNCENSORED REALITY THAT COMES WITH IT. BUT MOST OF ALL,, WE ALL SHARE IT TOGETHER HAPPILY NO? πŸ™‚

svarg26
      Participant

i hope everyone that doesn’t agree with me dies and rots in hell. satanic reprobate faggot cunts can fuck off.

thedre
        Participant

@svarg26

YOU ARE, AND HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A GOOD FRIEND MY GOOD BROTHER SVARG PLEASE DO NOT EVER FORGET THAT πŸ™‚

It’s too bad, but that’s the way that it seams to be with the Globe-Earth believers. If we do not agree with them that the world is a Globe, they will insult you,,, ridicule you,,, they will drag your good name through the mud with lies, and more lies, and they will all stick together like a flock of seagulls, and take pot shots at you excessively and forever.

AND,,, THEY WILL HATE YOUR GUTS FOREVER, AND FOREVER, AND TRY TO GET AS MANY AS THEY CAN ON THEIR SIDE IN ORDER TO MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE A COMPLETE FOOL. IT’S TOO BAD THAT THEY HAVE TO BE SUCH INCREDIBLY ANGRY ALL THE TIME, AND ONLY BECAUSE OF (A COUPLE OF GUYS) WHO HAVE INVESTIGATED FULLY & COMPLETELY SOMETHING THAT IS 100% THE UNDENIABLE TRUTH
        AND HAS BEEN PROVEN OVER, AND OVER AGAIN FULLY & COMPLETELY.

IT’S LIKE THEY ARE EMBARRASSED TO ADMIT THAT THEY HAVE HAD THE WOOL COMPLETELY PULLED OVER THEIR HEADS/EYES, AND FOR SO LONG. BUT BECAUSE OF THEIR EGO’S GETTING IN THE WAY, THERE IS NO AMOUNT OF SOLID,, CALCULABLE,, TESTABLE, AND REPEATABLE PROOF THAT WILL *EVER SUFFICE* IN THEM ADMITTING THE TRUTH TO THEMSELVES. AND BECAUSE THEY SIMPLY REFUSE TO EVEN ENTERTAIN THE IDEA WITH AN OPEN-MIND THEY WILL FOREVER HATE US AND CONTINUE LIVING THERE LIVES IN HELL, CAUSE IT ANGERS THE HELL OUT OF THEM KNOWING THAT WE HAVE OPENED **PANDORA’S BOX** SORT OF SPEAK. SO SAD πŸ™

BUT ALL I CAN DO IS TO CONTINUE BEING HAPPY , AND WITH GOD, YOURSELF, MY FAMILY, AND CLOSE FRIENDS IT IS SO EASY TO DO. πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

And as for the Haters,,, All That I Can Do Is To Continue Praying for Them, Loving Them, as they are after all part of my B G Family And To Me This Is So Important. And As many of you already know,,, i would stick my neck out for any member in trouble, and in need of my help, and many, and (You Know Who You Are) have already received my help.

SO I WILL CONTINUE LOVING, AND CARING (EVEN MORE) FOR THE ONES WHO HATE ME, CAUSE THEY NEED MY LOVE AND SUPPORT THE MOST! πŸ™‚

svarg26
      Participant

i’m still on holiday and my bible study and praying takes up most of my time. but i still have some spare time to tell reprobate faggots to fuck off. god bless, bro.

thedre
        Participant

May your Wife, & Self continue enjoying your holiday my good brother.
        And May God Bless You Both, & Keep you safe. πŸ™‚

Empty soul
      Participant

@thedre

I will be first to admit that I did in fact choose to stop talking to you for a while and not because I started to dislike you but because I felt I would be walking on eggshells around you as a result of your previously held venomous, rigid and insurmountable approach to conversation. Plus I am drunk and depressed most nights and so really can’t be doing with all the extra hassle.

The Dre of old was a cool guy you could relax, debate and have a laugh with regardless of held differences but you went through a phase recently where you took everything far too seriously, placed a bubble around yourself and attacked everyone found to be outside of that bubble.

This is not unique to you though. I have noticed this happening to a lot of people in recent years because the world is becoming more and more socially and politically separated and charged and as a result people are becoming more angered, self-looking and distant to one another and the internet helps this along immensely because people can stratify themselves accordingly whereas previously before the internet we had to physically face each other and endure, tolerate and/or reconcile our differences.

I also noticed that your recent spell of angered conversation happened after you retired from work as a result of the accident. I expect what happened then is that with all the pain meds you were on and the isolation and free time you had from being retired you spent more and more time on your computer reading up on and becoming more entrenched in your views and this caused the anger issues because the more emotionally invested and dependent you are on something the more you take umbrage with those who question it.

Anyway. As long as you tone it down a bit and get back to being the Dre of old that we all know and love people will want to talk with you once more and debate with you once again.

The whole world has many peoples and many more beliefs that are not always shared so you can’t allow yourself to get emotional and defensive every time someone questions your own. I am not saying you have to be nice to everyone and respect them. If someone insults you and makes fun of your beliefs then by all means insult them back but if someone just questions your beliefs in a reasonable way then take a similar approach to them in return.

Style your approach and responses via the individual, not the questions they pose.

thedre
        Participant

@Empty soul

I Love you brother Empty, (but no gayness), lol.. You have always been a good, and kind individual, and B G Brother to me. So please do not ever change, as your honesty, and straightforwardness has always made me look up to you.
        Andre. πŸ™‚

thedre
      Participant

NOW, PLEASE REMEMBER THAT BEING ANGRY ALL THE TIME, WILL EAT YOUR INSIDES-OUT, AS IT LOWERS YOUR BODY’S ABILITY TO PROPERLY UTILIZE YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM. sO IT;S OVERALL STRENGTH TO FIGHT OFF ANT INFECTIONS, OR CANCERS IS GREATLY DIMINISHED BECAUSE IT IS TRYING TO FIGHT-OFF THE STRESS ITSELF FROM ALWAYS BEING ANGRY, AND THIS IS WHY WE TENSE-UP WHEN VERY ANGRY, OR FURIOUS AND GET THIS WEIRD TYPE OF HEAD RUSH SOMETIMES. Your brain processes it as a disease of sorts, and sends a direct message to your immune system to combat-it, or simply shut it down. That is the endorphins released in your body that gives you that rush, and shortly afterwards the feeling of being completely drained of any energy, all you want to then do is sleep. And every day that you are mad/furious, the repeats itself until your immune system becomes so overloaded, that iyt simply shuts down, leaving the door pen to the most common infection called pneumonia which can be deadly if not caught early. And then it’s the big “C” CANCER THE MOST FEARED, AND DEADLY OF DISEASES THAT IN MOST CASES STARTS WITH A WEAKENED IMMUNE SYSTEM.

NOW I SAY THIS BECAUSE I CARE, AS I HAVE NO ULTERIOR MOTIVES WHATSOEVER FOR DOING-SO, & TAKING AN HOUR TO WRITE THIS IMPORTANT INFORMATION UP AND GETTING-IT OUT THERE. BECAUSE FOR ANYONE NEEDING TO SEE JUST HOW DEADLY CARRYING GRUDGES, AND HATE, CAN END-UP BEING IF NOT ADDRESSED PROPERLY AND LEFT TO FESTER, IT WILL SIMPLY GROW FURTHER, AND COULD END UP KILLING YOU.

SO WHAT DO YOU’S SAY WE AT LEAST TRY,,, I MEAN, **SINCERELY TRY** TO PUT OUR DIFFERENCES ASIDE,,, LEAVE THE PAST WHERE IT BELONGS, & BEHIND US (AND THE GRUDGES ESPECIALLY) AND LETS ALL TRY TO GET ALONG GUYS/GALS AND BE HAPPY, AS IT IS SUCH A NICE WAY TO LIVE, INSTEAD OF BEING UNHAPPY EVERY SINGLE DAY. πŸ™‚

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

Awe how cute.

thedre
        Participant

@lYUNGHITLERl

Nice to see you again brother, as it’s been quite awhile. πŸ™
        Glad to see that you are still alive, and kicking bud. πŸ™‚

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.