Why Do People Hate Jews?

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Everything Else Why Do People Hate Jews?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  MasterPlan 4 months ago.

• Author

Road Pavement
    Participant
    Goints: 5,519

MasterPlan
    Participant
    Goints: 3,349

“Two Jews sitting in a cafe in Vienna in 1938 – one’s reading his community paper, he sees his friend reading the vilest anti-Semitic rag in the city. ‘Why are you reading that trash?’ It makes me feel better about myself. Your paper – All it talks about is how Jews are suffering, being fired from their jobs, being subject to pogroms and starving, how we failed, how we’re repressed. This paper – it says the Jews run everything! The banks, big business, international trade, that we control the world. I prefer the good news!”

Sphincterpiston #59535
    Participant
    Goints: 4,160

.. Fuk Judaism, fuk Islam, fuk Christianity, fuk all Abrahamic religions and their poisonous paragraphs..!!

svarg26
      Participant
      Goints: 1,662

i think you meant to say, fuk zionism.

svarg26
    Participant

no such thing as a jew. the khazar satanic rothschild cunts made up the word “jew” in the 18th century as a front for the khazars to hide behind. the torah doesn’t mention the word jew, because they don’t exist. the khazars are faggot witches who fuck and eat white children. that’s why people hate them and rightly so, i’d say.

Sphincterpiston #59535
    Participant
    Goints: 4,160

.. Jews or whatever.. ARE white people!… No?

MasterPlan
      Participant

Some people don’t even think they are people… more like lizards 😛 They used to be a race on its own (and quite light skinned)… but they mixed so much one can hardly tell. I’m hardly a spokesperson for the Jews… but there is a huge unrelated Jewish community in Ethiopia
      j

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant
        Goints: 5,172
        VIP – Server Donor

The Black Jews or Falashas are most certainly re
        ated to most modern-dayJews. They are probably even more Jewish than modern day Askenazi Jews, read North american loud -mouth German/RussianJews like weinstein and Zuckerberg and most neo-cons. The Black Jews are all from The Cohens ,supposed descendants of Aaron ,brother of Moses.
        Ashkenazis are originally Khazar Turks.
        @masterplan

MasterPlan
        Participant

Nice Nem. Didn’t know this. I’m actually reading on the subject of Jews, but was yet to touch on these ones of Ethiopia, many have now migrated to Israel. On the broader Jew sense, I always thought it was merely a religion, but I come across articles pointing they do in fact share a common ancestry. Very strange indeed that those can be traced to the same Jews in the media… despite its huge apparent differences. I’m not here to defend the Jews… As I pointed, I know little. A world without religion would fair much better for me.

svarg26
        Participant

@Hoping for Nemesis ancestry can’t be traced through dna. after a few hundred years dna is fucked. a copy of a copy of a copy and soon you have a blank page. ancestry.com is a scam. it is impossible to trace someones dna back to its origins. white people/germanic tribes/tribes of israel are from shem. arabs and khazars are canaanites and come from ham. there is nothing in-between. anyone that tells you otherwise is lying to you. the two world wars were an attempt to wipe the white race (gods chosen people of the bible) from the earth. hitler met with the grand mufti of jerusalem, amin el-husseini for good reason. he knew how important that region was to the white race in fulfilling bible prophecy. the khazars are eternally trying to stop this from happening and that’s why white christian culture is public enemy number one.

MasterPlan
    Participant

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.