WHY DO PEOPLE STILL BELIEVE IN MAGIC,, C.G.I.,, & FANTASY,, VS. TESTED REALITY?

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant World Events WHY DO PEOPLE STILL BELIEVE IN MAGIC,, C.G.I.,, & FANTASY,, VS. TESTED REALITY?

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  thedre 1 week, 3 days ago.

• Author

thedre
    Participant
    Goints: 14,909
    VIP – Server Donor

Why Do People/Individuals Still Choose To (*Believe*) In Things Like *A Spinning Globe Earth* Which Is Something That They Have Not, Cannot, And Will Not Ever Be Able To See For Themselves Live? Instead Of On T.V. Just Because It Was, And Still Is Being Sold To Them Just Like A Seen On T.V. Add ???

But Yet These Same People/Individuals (*Completely Disregard*) And Even Disrespect Anyone Though It Is Something That They Will Not Ever Be Able (In Their Entire Lifetimes) To Feel,,, Touch,,, Taste,,, Smell,,, Measure,,, Calculate,,, Test, & Repeat Therefore Being Able To Have-It Arriving With The Same Exact Conclusion/Results, Every Single Time Instead of Believing

THE ROOT OF THE PROBLEM LIES AT OUR WORLDS RIGGED, AND CORRUPTED SCHOOL SYSTEMS THAT ARE, AND HAVE BEEN, FOR OVER 500 + YEARS NOW, HELL-BENT ON BRAINWASHING OUR CHILDREN BRAINS LIKE THEY ARE THESE EMPTY-VESSELS THAT MUST BE FILLED, AND CONDITIONED WITH INDOCTRINATION, THAT IS SHOVED DOWN THEIR THROATS FROM THE 5 YEAR-OLD KINDERGARTEN,
    STUDENTS, AND RIGHT UP TO THE 24 YEAR-OLD UNIVERSITY STUDENT, OR (YOUNG ADULT) THAT HAVE BEEN COMPLETELY BRAINWASHED, AND CONDITIONED TO HAVE MEMORIZED, AND THEN BE ABLE TO COMPLETELY, AND QUICKLY, REGURGITATE-IT AT A MOMENTS NOTICE, MAKING THEM LOOK LIKE THEY ARE THESE INCREDIBLY INTELLIGENT INDIVIDUALS,,, WHEN IN FACT ALL THEY ARE, AND HAVE DONE IS LET THEMSELVES BECOME *ROBOTIZED* INSTEAD, FULLY, AND COMPLETELY.

AND THE SAD FACT OF THE MATTER IS THAT OFTENTIMES THEY DO NOT EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT THE HELL THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT BECAUSE IT MAKE ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE BUT BECAUSE THEY HAVE MEMORIZED-IT, AND MEMORIZED-IT WELL THEY GET THIS NICE CERTIFICATE OF ACCOMPLISHMENT AND ARE THEREFORE NOW READY FOR THE TASK AT HAND, WHICH IS,,, TO BECOME A GOOD SERVANT/SLAVE TO THE JEW. THAT THEY ARE EVER NOT TAUGHT TO BE FREE THINKERS WHICH IS LOOKED UPON IN COMPLETE DISGUST BY THE WORLDS JEW RUN ESTABLISHMENTS AND THEREFORE NOBODY EVER DARES GO THERE BUT INSTEAD, KEEP THEIR MOUTHS SHUT FOR THE MOST PART WHILE IN SCHOOL, AND LEARN MORE, AND MORE WITH EVERY PASSING GRADE, AND YEARS
    TO JUST CONTINUE-ON FOLLOWING THE HERD, AS THAT,S HOW WE ROLL IN TODAY’S SOCIETY OF QUESTION NOTHING, AND SIMPLY DO AS YOU ARE TOLD, WHICH IS THEIR OWN FORM OF EDUCATION.

AND THE SAD FACT IN ALL OF THIS, IS WHEN SOMEBODY LIKE MYSELF WHO HAS CLOSE TO NO EDUCATION, HAS DECIDED TO SELF-EDUCATE, AND BETTER HIMSELF, IN ORDER TO HELP-OUT OTHERS BY INFORMING THEM THAT THEY HAVE FALLEN VICTIM TO THIS GLOBAL ROBOTIZING HUMANS-SCAM, TO NOT BELIEVE WHAT THEY CANNOT TOUCH , OR SEE.

AND IF SOMETHING LOOKS TOO GOOD/SPECTACULAR AND MAGICAL TO BE TRUE,,, THEN IT USUALLY IT. BULLSHIT, & COMPLETE FAKERY BY THE GLOBAL-ESTABLISHMENTS HAVE BECOME THE NORM OVER THE YEARS AND MUST BE ADDRESSED AND DEALT WITH BEFORE THE DA,MAGE BECOMES TO GREAT, AND IRREVERSIBLE FOREVER.

AND BECAUSE WE WERE CHOSEN TO LIVE, DISCOVER, AND EXPERIENCE THE TRUTH BY LIVING IN THESE REAL EXCITING TIMES, WE MUST ACT,,, KEEP-ON DIGGING FOR COMPLETE TRUTH ON MANY IMPORTANT TOPICS, & HIDDEN FACTS, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY WE MUST CONTINUE-ON TO EXPOSING THESE EVIL DOERS, AND DISRUPT EXPOSE AND SHUT DOWN THEIR AFFAIRS/AGENDAS DURING THIS WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY. BECAUSE WHEN IT IS BECOMING INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT FOR THEM TO CARRYOUT THEIR ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT SCHEME,,,, CONTINUE HIDING GOD FROM US,,,, AS WE CONTINUE DISCOVERING THE TRUE SHAPE OF OUR EARTH,,, AND OUR PLACE IN ALL OF THIS,,, THEY WILL SHUT-IT DOWN, OR WE WILL END-UP BEING CONTROLLED, AND MICROMANAGED SO BAD, THAT CENSORSHIP WILL BECOME A THING OF REALITY ON HERE ALSO! AND BEFORE YOU KNOW-IT IT WILL BECOME JUST ANOTHER MASS-MEDIA WING THAT WILL SPURT-OUT BULLSHIT,,, PROPAGANDA,,, AND END-UP COMPLETELY CONTROLLING THE INTERNET, AND WHAT PEOPLE TRY TO GET OUT THERE TO THE WORLD.

AND I WILL SIMPLY CONTINUE BEING DISREGARDED BY THE GENERAL PUBLIC AS A COMPLETE NUT-BAR, BUT AS ALWAYS I WILL CONTINUE WORKING HARD TO SPREAD THE TRUTH EVERYWHERE NO MATTER WHO MUCH RIDICULING IS SENT MY WAY, BECAUSE I LOVE YOU,S *ALL* THAT MUCH!

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

IF GOD,S FIRMAMENT/DOME ABOVE US DOES NOT EXISTS, THEN WHY ARE THE JEWS, AND THEIR SUPPORTERS SO ADAMANT IN SAYING THINGS LIKE FOR EXAMPLE,,,

HILLARY CLINTON (A BORN AGAIN ZIONIST-JEW) SAID WHILE RUNNING FOR THE PRESIDENCY THAT,,,
    WE HAVE NOT BROKEN THROUGH **THAT GLASS-CEILING YET**, BUT WE HAVE PUT A MILLION CRACKS IN-IT AND WE WILL CONTINUE UNTIL WE SUCCEED, (OR SOMETHING VERY SIMILAR) WHICH I WILL POST A COUPLE OF LINKS BELOW!

JULIUS LOUIS-DREYFUS (A PURE JEW) HAS RECENTLY SAID,,,
    I HAVE TAKEN A DUMP ON *THAT GLASS CEILING** MEANING THE FIRMAMENT THAT THEY HAVE BEEN SO DESPERATELY TRYING TO BREAK THROUGH SINCE OPERATION FISHBOWL

https://www.vulture.com/2019/02/hbos-veep-season-7-trailer-watch.html

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

IF YOU ARE STILL WITH ME, PLEASE CONTINUE CHECKING-OUT WHAT POSSIBLE REASON THAT THESE DIRTY JEWS USED THE U.S. MILITARY, **AND A COUPLE OF THOUSANDS** OF NUCLEAR BOMBS TO TRY AND BLOW-UP OUR FIRMAMENT,,, ARE THEY CRAZY???

IF THEY COULD VERY WELL HAVE ENDED-UP COMPLETELY DESTROYING EARTH AS WE KNOW-IT EXCEPT FOR THEM AS THEY WERE IN THE UNDERGROUND MILITARY BASES, AND CITIES THAT WERE NUCLEAR POWERED, AND ALREADY UP, AND RUNNING SINCE THE MID-FIFTIES.
    AND HAD THEY SUCCEEDED WITH THEIR MISSION, AND PLAN TO DESTROY OUR MOTHER EARTH’S FIRMAMENT WITH OPERATION FISHBOWL,,, OPERATION DOMINIC,,, OPERATION BLUEGILL,,, OPERATION STARFISH,,, AND OPERATION URRACA, BY LAUNCHING AND HITTING THE DOME ITSELF THOUSANDS OF TIMES WE WOULD PROBABLY NOT BE HERE TODAY. 🙁

https://www.flatearthsolution.com/2018/09/declassified-documents-reveal-russia.html

svarg26
    Participant
    Goints: 2,587

@thedre because some people won’t abort retards. it’s one of those sad facts of life.

thedre
      Participant
      VIP – Server Donor

@svarg26

Lol,,, Welcome aboard my Good And Decent B G Brother. I Can always Count On You To Lend Me Your Support In My/Our Continued Mission To Help Spread The Truth. And Even Thought The Truth, and The Many Proven-Factual Evidences Are Everywhere To Be Seen, And Most of it Just Right There In Plain Sight For All To See, most still chose to ignore-it.

And Unlike The Globe That Was Created Out Of Nothing 500 Years ago, it Remains To Be Nothing More Than A Vast Amount Of **Theoretical-Nonsensical-Impossible** and Utter Complete Bullshit that Star-Wars Fans Just Cannot Let Go Of, This Spinning Ball Earth.

But Hopefully one day soon the truth will continue to open-up doorways, like it has recently Happened when they claim to have discovered something us Flat-Earthers knew all along, and that is that The Sun, & The Moon are Both Inside Our Atmosphere, and Inside Gods-Firmament. And Because Of These New *To Them* Developments,,, I,m sure That it has made a Few Globe-Earthers Start To Question ( But In Silence) In Fear of Ridicule to Admitting To Themselves That There Is Something after all to this Flat-Earth Stuff.

svarg26
        Participant
        Goints: 2,587

@thedre when you were gone recently i posted some scientific hooplah in a forum i think was started by marky ramones pubes. where these fucking retard scientists gathered a while back to find out why aliens hadn’t paid earth a visit yet. they concluded that earth was quarantined in a cage put there by the aliens like a fucking zoo for them to observe us. yep you guessed it. a mother fucking firmament like structure. the dumb cunts all shut the fuck up after that lil doozy. haven’t heard from them since. you gotta love these trekky/star wars dipshits. lmfao.

thedre
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

Good Stuff Brother. It’s nice to see the truth come-out especially when it is done over, and over again with The
        Establishment Paid, And Controlled By Jews, And Their Pseudo-Scientific Community

Another Great Example of This is When They Call (Gods Dome/Firmament) The Van-Allen Radiation Belts Simply Because There Was No Radiation Before The (RUSSIANS & THE AMERICANS) Sent Up 2000 + Atomic/Nuclear-Bombs In Order To Try, And Shatter The Firmament.

And It,s Funny That They Only Started Talking About A Van-Allen Radiation Belt After A Man Supposedly Discovered Them In 1958. So This Man,,, (*MR.JAMES “JEW-MAN” VAN-ALLEN*) was made Famous by This Fakely Created Van-Allen Radiation Belts, That Were Subsequently named after him. Now The Fact That He Had Supposedly Discovered Them (When He Did) Should Raise Suspicions if ,,,, Was Only Done In Order To Hide The Important Findings, & Facts That The General Public Could Not Find-out about, because of the massive public outcry that would soon follow.

AND THESE WERE,,,,,

#1- That Admiral Richard E. Byrd Had Discovered The Dome/Firmament During His Operation High Jump Mission in 1947,,, and Shortly thereafter on December 01st. 1959 the Antarctica Treaty was Signed, And people were prohibited ever since then to explore-it on their own. they can only go on a couple of pre-mapped area,s on a Jew-Owned and establishment controlled small area,s Because of the Firmaments edge being there.

#2- And Secondly,,, It Was An Attempt To Hide The (Atomic/Nuclear/Hydrogen) Bomb Residue Mess That First The Americans Started/Created With Their Trinity Atomic Bomb Test & Launch Up Past 40.000 Feet High In An Unsuccessful Attempt To Reach, and blow a hole In Gods Dome/Firmament in order to See how high it would reach in order for them to try and blow a hole open in the firmament escape try and reach the Firmament And The Russians Had Made When Trying To Bl.ow A Hole In Our Life-Sustaining Firmament That Started In The New Mexico Desert On July 16th. 1945 and continued up until 1962 With Operation Fishbowl and Part Of The Larger Operation Dominic Which ended in 1962

After The Russians Sent-up The First Ever Balloon Fulled Satellite With A Camera And Weather Reading Material, and Called-It (Sputnik) The United States responded by launching a program in 1950 to develop more advanced thermonuclear weapons. The Cold War arms race had begun, and nuclear testing and research became high-profile goals for several countries, especially the United States and the Soviet Union.

SO THIS VAN-ALLEN RADIATION BELT IS NOTHING MORE THAN JUST OUR OWN NUCLEAR/ATOMIC/HYDROGEN BOMB WASTE THAT WE SHOT UP THERE.

xunseenx
    Participant
    Goints: 620

after reading all this, i really want to go and watch biodome again for the millionth time. so good.

@dre, BTW, i don’t think you’re a “nut bar” at all. as a matter of fact, people usually see my beliefs as nutty. hey, who cares, man. they’re just jealous they can’t be as open minded to the unseen. 🙂

thedre
      Participant
      VIP – Server Donor

Thank-You for your kind words my good B G Sibling! 🙂

God is a liquid
    Participant
    Goints: 300

@thedre , I am not trolling you here. I just wanted you to know that when I saw this forum topic “Why Do People Still Believe In Magic, CGI, & Fantasy Vs Tested Reality “ that l was thinking quite the opposite. Whereas “Magic” would be false religions, “CGI” means maybe the same thing but “Fantasy Vs Tested Reality “ would be the fantasy of Flat Earth vs the Tested Reality of the Globe Earth, when the Greeks first stuck a stick in the ground and verified their suspicions that the Earth was a globe. Not trying to troll you man, just showing you how differently our minds work. I was surprised this forum was yours. Cheers man.

thedre
      Participant
      VIP – Server Donor

@godisaliquid
      I Know That You’re Not Trolling Me,Cause After Reading Some Of Your Comments You Seam Like A Good Young Man. And
      It,s All Good My New B G Brother, as We All think Differently When Expressing Our Views, And I Respect Yours. 🙂

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

The Establishment-Run, And Controlled By The Jews *Fake Space Lie* Has Already Been Proven Hundreds Of Times Over Already, By People (Just Like Myself) Who Have Devoted A Decade, Or More Studying,,, Testing, & Repeating Many Experiments That Is Called Real-Science.

The Globe-Earth, Along With The Fake-Space Theories Are Nothing More Then *Pseudoscience* Which Means That It Cannot Ever Under Any Circumstance,,, Be Tested,,, Repeated,,, Or Experimented Upon,,, No Matter What. So In Other Words,,, Just Believe-It, And Shut-Up.

Ohh, And B.T.W. Please Do Not Forget to Continue Giving-Us At “NASA” Our 19.4 Billion U.S. Dollars Annually, or,, (50 MILLION U.S. DOLLARS A DAY) 7 Days A Week, And 365 Days A Year, Of Your Hard Earned And Then Paid To You’s Tax-Dollars. And We Will Continue To Give You Fake Photo,s of Earth,, The Planets,,, The Stars, And Satellites.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.