Why do so many black mothers kill their children

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Why do so many black mothers kill their children

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

listen to a black man discussing one of the many murders of black children by their black mothers. When a child is reduced to a commodity they become dispensable. This is a much bigger problem than you think. Listen to Tommy say the “Women are stupid in general”

Empty soul
      Participant

@sloth12

I like Tommy. He’s far better than that other “drunk” black guy. Lol.

If all blacks were like Tommy I would have no problem with them. Sadly Tommy is the exception, not the norm.

As for why so many sheboons kill their niglets. Well……sheboons are welfare queens after all so it comes as no surprise that they would consider their niglets to be their meal ticket and that they would dispose of them should the money run dry.

The blame must also lie at the nigger buck’s feet as well. Nigger males are notorious for running the moment the pregnancy is announced and they can’t blame sheboons for that because they abandon plenty of coal burning white trash whores too as soon as a baby comes into the equation.

Niggers are just irresponsible simpletons.

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

@empty-soul when you see a black man with a woman and a kid it’s usually someone else’s kid, he’s just playing daddy to get round the mum, often a white trash bitch now days as well. They fuck them and fuck them up. Fukkin up your own child, it’s about as spiteful and dumb as it gets

haydolf_hittler
      Participant

check this crackhead mudshark traitor whore. This video is so pleasing because she is suffering so much, her life is literally fucked because she did what she did !! an irish crackhead mudshark with a half niglet sprog smashing up her non english speaking african loverboy’s shop ! Burn the coal pay the toll you scrufyy whore.

Empty soul
        Participant

@haydolf_hittler

That video was wonderful.

A lot of my family is Irish stock and as such I have been to Ireland many times before.

Irish based coal burners and Irish based African shops are new to me though. They must be a recent addition because they were not there the last time I visited a little over ten years ago.

You are right then about this crackhead mudshark traitor whore. Nigger jizz has ruined her.

Every wince and action of hers screamed nigger fatigue and white shame.

Burn the coal pay the fucking toll you disgusting fucking bitch.

Rot in hell, whore. I have zero sympathy for nigger loving trash.

haydolf_hittler
      Participant

the utter treachery that white women have shown in the last 20 / 30 years is beyond sickening, to think that thousands of years in history we struggled in europe one of the harshest continents on the planet and side by side battled european men and their women building civilization after civilization raising beautiful european children and teaching them from our ancestors gone by, braving so many storms and fighting so many wars and now in the blink of an eye we have the white european women stab us in the back like the disgraceful little leg spreader in the video above .. it just makes one shudder to see how dangerous .. not just to european culture .. but to the entire planet .. these little treasonous half niglet breeders are. the rapid decline of any culture when these 3rd world vermin are part of the picture is already staggering .. but to breed with these subhuman buck-wheat’s is an actual threat to humanitys existence in itself. it just boggles the mind the potential damage miscegenation can wreak upon any who undertake such an ungodly ritual.

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster
      GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

I don’t know. They could simply put them for adoption… but I hope you are not complaining 😛

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.