Why Does My Cat Sleep With Me? – 5 Reasons You’ll Love to Know

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Funny and Cute Why Does My Cat Sleep With Me? – 5 Reasons You’ll Love to Know

Tagged: 

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  illegalsmile55 1 month ago.

• Author

Road Pavement
    Participant
    Goints: 5,259

If your a cat lover this this is a video for you.

Deathdew
    Participant
    Goints: 1,308

My neighbor has a two cats, orange cat is friendly, rolls around and doesn’t mind being patted. Brown cat is cuter, doesn’t let ypu go near him, however it gets closer everytime i see him.

illegalsmile55
      Participant
      Goints: 4,554

@icecreamlair
      When I saw your name and this topic, I LOLed because I thought you started the thread…Fucking roadpavement….they sleep with you because it increases your chances of having 15 kids. 😛

Are you off all weekend?

Deathdew
    Participant

@illegalsmile55 Im a avid cat lover! What a surprise! Glad to make you laugh, even if your a dog lover 😉
    Am i off all weekend? Yes, working mon-fri 9-5, somedays i volunteer my time to help the elderly, no joke 😀

illegalsmile55
      Participant

Meow. 😉
      How and what do you do to the elderly?! I’m not surprised at all by that, you’re a nice guy…I won’t tell anyone. I take yummies to old people, does that count?

Danaconda
      Participant
      Goints: 1,592

Cats are gay.

Deathdew
    Participant

@illegalsmile55 I have a neighbor that requires cleaning, his maid quit after learning about the bed bug infestation. Its been a few months, his place was treated and inspected. So i take care of cleaning or taking trash out… Occasionally I’ll give him company, or make him dinner.
    Yes, goodies are a kind gesture, what goodies are we talkin about? 😉

Deathdew
    Participant

I’ll take your word @illegalsmile55
    Hope your enjoying your weekend 🙂

illegalsmile55
      Participant

I’m having a great weekend, you? I cooked a lot today, canned some pickled veggies. I made a huge amount of food, leftovers for the work week. Have you ever had beef short ribs? Yum.
      When I mention you @icecreamlair, do you get an email as well as a notification here? If so, does it say what the message is on your email?

Deathdew
    Participant

@illegalsmile55 actully I am not getting notifications, pop up ads are also an issue, nor do i check my email for notification… Might do that now.
    Yes i have had short ribs, braising mine with red wine and root vegetables.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.