Why feminists don't need to fear men

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Why feminists don't need to fear men

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Sadistic
      Participant

It should be obvious by now. They take up their signs, post videos, write blogs, squawk at anyone that will listen. The above picture reveals the truth. When it comes to being safe from males eyeballing them, cat-calling, raping, or in any remote sense of being attracted to a woman, feminists are 100% safe from any of the above.

Recently a secret feminism club meeting was infiltrated and the secrets revealed. The following is classified, so if you never see me on here again, you know what happened.

Super secret feminazi trick #1. Use the internet and any public places to spout your bullshit anti-male agenda.

Super secret feminazi trick #2. (the real secret) You must employ rule #1 first or the smoke and mirrors effect won’t work. Now, make yourself so damn ugly and unattractive that no man in his right mind will want you. That is, if you aren’t already. Now you are free to roam the earth, never to be bothered by the horrible, rapey males.

Super secret feminazi trick #3. Ignore the fact that REAL women still like to be attractive to males, dress provocatively, flirt, allow for men to be chivalrous, etc. They are the real enemy and need to be converted to the disgusting, loud-mouthed, short-haired master race.

Sorry to cut this post short. I hear a knock at my door. I fear it’s a fat, manish creature with a “pixie cut” coming to execu………..

Muja Mi Rona
      Participant

Um, the anti feminist ‘woman’ on the far right is a dude.

Sadistic
        Participant

OMG are you assuming he/she/its gender???!!!

HOW DARE YOU! /s

Muja Mi Rona
          Participant

Hehe, he/she/it is kinda pretty tho.

illegalsmile55
          Participant

But more importantly, its an anti-feminist. Yay team anti femmes!!

Sadistic
          Participant

Only in the modern world can a fake female be prettier than a real one.

Protip: check under skirt for “weapons” before bringing any woman home. :p

itsplaster
        Participant

Yes, Blair White is trans. She is a very outspoken anti-SJW YouTuber. I don’t watch her much but I know she has a very strong line on gender-fluid being a ridiculous concept. She (and she is a she now, at least downstairs lol) believe there are TWO genders and that’s all. Pretty likable gal. I’m gonna say gal cuz it’s easier that way. 😉

Sadistic
          Participant

I’m actually not against those that feel they were born in the wrong body, get that verified by a doctor, then get the surgery done. They know there are 2 genders. It’s all this “non-binary” bullshit that I hate.

Muja Mi Rona
          Participant

I don’t think he got his penis chopped into a vag yet, or is going to. But yea, seems like a reasonable brother. 🙃

itsplaster
          Participant

I think you’re right actually. Blair has not had GR surgery. My mistake.

Isaac
      Participant

Damn
      We needs to save these feminists. We need to find the ugly stick god beat them with and beat them with the sexy stick. Thatll save them. This is a serious issue guys. We should rise up amd use our dicks!!!!!!!

itsplaster
      Participant

Two of faves: Lauren Southern and ShoeOnHead! Love these logical, intelligent girls. Tomi is slightly annoying although she makes good points occasionally. I don’t subscribe to her YT channel. However, I’m faithful followers of Lauren and Shoe. I’m still not sure how I feel about Lauren cutting ties with Rebel Media but I think it is probably what she’s been wanting to do for a while and I like her new channel thus far.

Sadistic
      Participant

Very well written logan. I can understand how conditioning can change someone’s personality and viewpoint. In general, not just pertaining to feminism, people tend to paint entire groups with broad strokes and not judge people individually. It’s when it gets taken to the extreme that it’s a real problem.

itsplaster
      Participant

I agree 100% Painting an entire gender in a negative light is wrong. Having feminists call all men “bad” basically is frustrating. Having people call ALL women “bad” is [email protected] We actually agree on things. I hope you look at comments I’ve made at other times and see how it mirrors the thought of Logan and yourself. I’m not bitter or vengeful. I’m frustrated that either gender bashes the other without mercy or reason. Thanks

Sadistic
      Participant

Nobody is strictly one-sided. Unless they are a truly closed-minded moron. I honestly have no ill feelings against you. If I saw someone one here repeatedly bashing and insulting you personally, I’d take up issue with them just as anyone else. I know I’ve made mistakes here and there, but I try to stick with the rule that BG members are off limits when it comes to shit talk. So, if I have upset you on a personal level, I apologize and hope you see this post.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.