Why is there not enough gore to feed my fascination?

Best Gore Forums Best Gore Website Introduce Yourself Why is there not enough gore to feed my fascination?

Tagged: ,

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      flapityflap
      Participant

So I’ve been following BG for a while now… Figured it was about time to dive in and join the club. I’m happy to be a part of it. I’ve always admired all you guys, mediators and fellow fans but I’d say that the thing that pushed me to want to register was the fact that facebook Messanger wouldn’t let me send a friend the link to this site because they say it’s “deemed abusive.” well I’ve always been a firm believer that if your not passing people off then you’re not doing you’re job! Cheers BG! Keep up the good work.

Welcome. Best Gore has been completely banned by Facebook for at least 4 years, or approximately since we started sharing evidence of the Holohoax.

joedirt9
        Participant

I wonder if it has anything with that mark fuckerberg being a dirty jew??lol

flapityflap
      Participant

Well like I said, it just means your doing something right. I support you guys 100%. Nice to meet you and thanks for having me!

flapityflap
      Participant

You hit the nail on the head Mr. Dirte. He’s all like “Hey, we got a bunch of money invested in this. Shut them up!” makes me sick

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.