Why racism is stupid to MGTOW Men

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Why racism is stupid to MGTOW Men

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

Produced by my good friend Turd Flinging Monkey…….
      Enjoy!

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

I don’t want to shit in your posts but… DOMINANT GENES DOESN’T MEAN BETTER GENES. I will leave for you to do the research, but if your art student friend has redhead girlfriend, I would be happy to help inseminate her 🙂

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/dominant-and-recessive-genes-in-humans/
      Well… Genetics is not a subject I master, but a quickly google led me to above link. One thing I’m confident to talk about is IQ, which is more related with education and than genetics. Measurements of IQ are flawed meaning unscientific. You can only compare individuals on same educational level and I personally find IMPOSSIBLE to measure intelligence. I hold high IQ and I’m not Caucasian. What I got from this post is that some recessive genes needs to me protected. A million individuals should be enough to prevent inbreeding and some magnificent traits can only flourish when partially isolated. It pissed me off the way he calls for a huge orgy… Where is @gnat when you need him??

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

Yeah! Us mgtow seem to piss many people off.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.