***WHY SOME RETARDED INDIVIDUALS LIKE THE KING OF LIES ALLOWED TO BE BORN???***

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies ***WHY SOME RETARDED INDIVIDUALS LIKE THE KING OF LIES ALLOWED TO BE BORN???***

This topic contains 49 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  illegalsmile55 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author

thedre
    Participant
    Goints: 14,217
    VIP – Server Donor

PEOPLE JUST LIKE, (@Fatherless Sexual Deviant Mr Magoo a.k.a. Hoping for Nemesis) SUFFER RETARDATION IN SILENCE

Pathological Lying, Accusation, and Swindling = INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO **NEMES** WHO IS AN EXTREME CASE.
    A good definition of pathological Accusation Follows The Above Lines. By The Time He Was 15, He Was Somewhat Retarded In School Life, But Was Told He Had To Stop Running Home At Lunch Time To Suckle, on Mama’s Nipple.

https://www.jstor.org/stable/1144348

**(Syndromes and Disorders Associated with Mental Retardation)**
    Kalamazoo Center for Medical Studies,,, **Mental retardation**
    Being Mentally Retarded, We Have Noticed That Over His Few Short Years Nemes does not have the Average Levels of A Grade 2 Student, Even With Down Syndrome. He has demonstrated His Inability To fit-in, being completely Oblivious To The Fact That He Is Unable, Or Unwilling,,, (REMEMBER HE IS A LIAR),, to Think Fast Enough, In Order To Tell A Convincing Lie to His Many Caregivers In Perth Australia, Have Caught Him Time, and Again. Now Even Though He Vast Experience Doing So, and Has Proven This Over, And Over, And Again. But This Time To His Other Caregivers Being,,, @svarg26 ,,, @thedre ,,, @alois ,,, @boasp ,,, That Are Based In North America, And in The Euro/Asian Area. We Have Had To Constantly, And Repeatedly, Teach Him Survival Skills,, As Many People Simply Want To Snap His Neck Like The Little Twig That It Is. And They Are Wanting To Break His Scrawny Little Fagot-Looking Weak Neck, Because He Is Lying So Much That It Is Starting Shit With Long-Time Veteran Members Everyday! And this Weak Neck Comes From The Fat Water Head, That Most Full-On-Retards Like Himself, Have to Support, & Sport. POOR LITTLE GUMBY-FUCK! Lets All Pray For Him (Realy) To Rid Him Of His Demons, & What he Must Surely Have which is Many Skeletons in his closet.

medind.nic.in/icb/t05/i10/icbt05i10p859.pdf

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

THE ONLY REASON THAT I FILED THIS FORUM-PAGE UNDER GENDER STUDIES IS BECAUSE MOST FAGOTS/BI-SEXUAL MEN ARE FUCKING RETARDED, AS WE ALL KNOW. JUST LISTEN TO THE WAY THEY TALK,,, THEY CROSS-DRESS,,, AND THEY PURPOSEFULLY MAKE THEMSELVES LOOK LIKE FUCKING CLOWNS WHILE DOING-SO,,, MAKING SURE TO GET ALL THE ATTENTION WHEN IN A GROUP, AND LETTING OTHERS KNOW THAT THEY ARE COCKSUCKERS, AND SO ON.

AND BECAUSE THIS TOPIC OF DISCUSSION THAT WE ARE FOCUSING ON, HAS TA DO WITH (RETARDED PATHOLOGICAL-LIARS), THEIR IS A GOOD CHANCE IF MALE THAT THE LIAR IS ALSO A *CUNTING/COCKSUCKER* AND ARE CONSIDERED UNTRUSTWORTHY AROUND YOUNG CHILDREN OF BOTH SEXES.

On Feb 4, 2019 The Black Jew Faggot *Jussie Smollet* Sang at a Concert, and as he was doing-so He Came-Out as A Cock-Puffing Fruitcake with a microphone shaped like a bone. Call him a liar Cause if he’s doing more big concerts, but this time near Perth Australia, he will surely be cross/puffing Aussies, and talking about it With Nemes Afterwards. So he Loves Black Cock, And Anything That Has to do with the Fake The Holocaust, But Says That He Hates **ALL MUSLIMS** Because CNN,,, FOX-NEWS,,, OH YEA,,, AND THE DAILY-MAIL NEWSPAPER, LOL, LOL, Is His Daily Source Of Reliable Information. And Being As Simple As He Is,,, He Hates All Muslims, When He Comes From A Dark Brown Race Himself. POOR LITTLE GUMBY-FUCK,,,, POOR SOULL. 🙁 Lets All Pray So We Can Maybe Help THIS Piece Of Shit Cock-Puffing-Flamer Get The Devil ;Pumped-Out Of Is Soul,,, HIS ARSEHOLE!

Ejaculossaurus Rexxx
      Participant
      Goints: 584

How did this all start thedre? I thought you were good friends.

Jack
        Participant
        Goints: 554

“How did this all get started?”

I would like to know that too. And what exactly did Nems lie about?

Bolshevik Girls
        Participant
        Goints: 808

“And what exactly did Nems lie about?”

@hopingfornemesis has suggested on multiple occasions that @thedre and @alois have deleted their own comments during a discussion with him; these imaginary comments existing in @hopingfornemsis’s mind only were supposedly deleted in order to sabotage the discussion so as to make @hopingfornemesis look bad. @hopingfornemesis claimed to be in possession of screenshots proving that such a deletion did indeed occur and said he would show the screenshot evidence to anyone who asked. We have repeatedly asked @hopingfornemesis to post the screenshot evidence, but he has failed to comply.

The following was pointed out to @hopingfornemesis:

‘You said you had screenshot copies proving that sabotage from @thedre and @alois caused you to lose the argument. I challenge you to post these screenshots. The point is that you have no such screenshots and you fabricated a conspiracy against yourself as a face-saving measure – but you still ended up looking like an idiot.’

In the following screenshots @hopingfornemesis brags about the imaginary evidence at his disposal:

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

https://imgur.com/DoTrXam

thedre
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

@alois

🙂 🙂 Great Job In Exposing This Lying-Evil Thug Yet Again! 🙂 🙂
        ****4 STARS & 4 Smiley’s Brother 4 STARS****

thedre
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

Hey Brother @Ejaculossaurus Rexxx

Yea,,, there was a time that we were pretty tight you can say. But many times that we had a conversations, i or himself would make a mistake on, i don’t know a timeline of events, for example or a place, or a name, or something the like. If he corrected me for erring, i would say,,, you’re right dude he was from, lets say (Iran, and not Iraq)i would thank him, as i do everyone when i make a mistake,,, and i appreciate-it big-time instead of nobody saying anything to me and possibly 100’s of others reading-it. Because the last thing that i want to do is to spread disinformation, especially with my problem with memory loss, it can happen more than the average person.

So when i would find an error with something Nemes would have wrote, he would get on the defensive right away, and would say something like (I KNEW THAT)I Just didn’t write it right, or he would say i know you wrote that above, like what??? it would make no sense but never once would he Ever Say,,, your right dude my wrong, thanks brother!

This has happened again recently when he was testing (ME ON MY Step-Daughter) And Archeologist Currently Stationed in The Arctic Circle. SEE BETWEEN THE “*( words inside these )*” for the questions/answers

@illegalsmile55 @hopingfornemesis @alois @boasp @happy @Sreraphimserenata @honkeykong

*******THE SHIT LIKE BELOW HAS BEEN GOING-ON FOR 4 YEARS SO PLEASE SEE THE TRUTH*******

**Hoping for Nemesis replied 12 days ago**
        Cool and Bravo @thedre.
        You are a very proud Father.,,, “*(Which jurisdiction is she in Antarctic?)*”,,, I.e. Austria,,, Norway?

**thedre replied 12 days ago**
        She is Currently in ,,, “*(The Arctic Nemes)*” ,,, and has been for a couple of years. She is testing sites and tools not only in The Arctic but they also fly to Newfoundland, And also Labrador, And the Whole Of The Canadian Arctic Circle, Including Greenland.

She Is,,, “*(Not In Antarctica)*” ,,, she was there a few years before at the Admunston Station wherever that is in Antarctica? She probably told me more but i do not remember all the details, as they all worked together (all the nations) that are part of the Antarctica treaty.

Hoping for Nemesis replied 12 days ago
        “*(No I understood that)*” “*(You said that above)*”
        “*(I was just asking about her Antarctic stay)*” Cool.

ANDRE REPLIES JUST NOW,,,, ***NO, NOT COOL*** AS HE TURNS-IT AROUND AS IF TO MAKE-IT LOOK LIKE I AM THE IDIOT AND MADE A MISTAKE. LIKE I KNOW,,, YOU ALREADY SAID THAT I WAS ASKING ABOUT HER STAY DUMMY IS WHAT HE WOULD ALWAYS MAKE-IT LOOK LIKE WHEN CONVERSING AND HE MADE A MISTAKE, LIKE W.T.F. MAN!

WHY CAN HE NEVER,,, EVER SAY,,, ***OH YEA YOU’RE RIGHT BRO, WHAT I MEANT TO SAY WAS SO & SO MY MAD, LIKE I HAVE ALWAYS DONE WHEN I MAKE A MISTAKE, AND AM WRONG, I THANK THE INDIVIDUAL NOT TRY TO TURN IT AGAINST HIM TO TRY AND MA KE HIM/HER LOOK STUPID!

Ejaculossaurus Rexxx
        Participant
        Goints: 584

@thedre thanks for clearing it up. Anyways, that’s just life. Your friends today may be your enemies tomorrow. Never trust anyone except your family. Within your family there may be traitors as well. Anyways, I read that you were drinking because you got depressed. I’m telling you to stop that as soon as possible. Drinking moderately is different from drinking so that you can sleep. I was drinking heavily when I was a teenager and I had a liver problem when I was 22. Don’t get too attached to people as well. Don’t take this site and people seriously. At your age you are in danger of cardiac arrest or high blood pressure. I mean, I was a hothead in my younger years but now I’m as patient as a saint. The last time I was extremely angry was more than 2 years ago and I really thought that I am going to have a brain aneurysm. Also, if I am not mistaken, you have a gun because you are a hunter, am I right? Drinking + owning a gun + extreme anger is a very deadly combination. Someone might piss you off and even if they just did something minor you might actually end up hurting them really bad. In most of my posts I am just joking and I just have a laugh at things because I know that if I take things seriously it’s gonna be me who is going to suffer.

thedre
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

@Ejaculossaurus Rexxx
        You sound like a smart young man brother. No,,, my drinking was simply a binge that lasted a few weeks do to all the bullshit that was going-on, but you never have to worry about myself ever hurting anyone, even though when i get pissed i might sound like a crazy motherfucker.

In all honesty i laughing while i am going ape shit on somebody who truly deserves it. And i find ways of saying things that are for the most part joking at the same time as insulting them. but i am the first guy that will admit if i make a mistake, or have gone too far with my insulting somebody if i was not insulted first. I Have a huge hart and am always quick to forgive and forget, as i do not hold grudges cause as you said,,, that shit will give you a heart-attack,,, cancer or worse, so i do not keep shit-in.

What i do is i let it out full torque, then i forget about it. I Wake up the next day and hold no grudges. See, ever though i have got 20 years on you i admire, and respect your advice my good B G Brother, as it shows that you also have a real good heart and care.

Thanks Brother 🙂

MasterPlan
    Participant
    Goints: 4,211

@thedre, is there really a need for a forum page dedicated to personal attacks?? WTF is wrong with you?? Why don’t you go back to your claims that we live in the back of a giant turtle?? You like so much to say disgusting things… I’m sure this gif fits perfectly on your post.

f

thedre
      Participant
      VIP – Server Donor

@masterplan

You tell me if there was a need For Hopingfornemesis to dedicate A Personal-Attacking “”Forum-Page First”” On March 08th. At 10:29 A.M. ??? THEN I WILL ANSWER WHY I NEEDED TO DEDICATE ONE TO HIM. ALSO, WHY DID YOU & YOUR CREW *(THE FILTHY-FEW)* NOT ASK HIM WHY HE NEEDED TO START A FORUM-PAGE DISGUISED AS SOMETHING ELSE THAT WE ALL SAW EXCEPT FOR YOU’S EH????

Disguised but intended as an Attack On Us,,, @alois @boasp (Yours Truly @thedre) & @svarg26 and whomever Else does not agree with his Bullshit! SEE BELOW!

@hopingfornemesis FORUM-PAGE POSTED-ON MARCH 08 2019 At 10:29 A.M. *(When Mine Was Posted At 7:04 P.M.)*

******Why does God allow sneaks and dullards to tread the ground with us?******

**@MasterPlan @illegalsmile55 @Ladylexis Funny How You’s Are NOT SAYING THE SAME TO @hopingfornemesis**
      And Are Nowhere To Be Found On His Forum-Page, Hmmmm,,, Strange eh,,, EH????? lol, lol,
      You’s Mad Bro??
      CAUSE EVERYBODY CAN SEE (HOW ONE SIDED) TRULY DISGUSTING AND PATHETIC YOU’S REALLY LOOK, AND ARE YET WE ALL LAUGH AT IT INCLUDING LIKE @hopingfornemesis SAID That @happy, OR SeraphimSerenata WOULD NOT HELP HIM DIG-UP DIRTY LAUNDRY FROM 4 MONTHS-AGO.

Cause Actually @hopingfornemesis What they did (by Not Doing-So) was to save you from anymore embarrassment.
      So if you want,,,I Will Pull-It Up Myself, As I Am Able To Do So, And While I’m At It,,, I Will Also Pull-Up Our E-Mail Conversations, but let me remind you that it has your real name in them, which i have never disclosed to anyone as that would be crossing the line.

**SO THINK ABOUT-IT DEEPLY, AND IF YOU WANT,,, I WILL PULL-IT **ALL-UP**

MasterPlan
        Participant

@thedre

Am I that important that I end up as a subject among you two? I haven’t been around since Christmas :/
        and why on Earth are you addressing me by my name… when I’m Masterplan?! I don’t get you two… turning the forums in a battleground. I saw his post @thedre yet nether I reply or even understand. Wasn’t he talking about beauty standards and fat women? Maybe you two are missing the point of the forums… I do’t have as much time as I wished or use to have, so I won’t extend myself on this issue, but I find it awful that you two seen unable to settle your differences for soo long.

Marky Ramones Wig
    Participant
    Goints: 469

Eh eh eh calm down calm down……

lady-lexis
    Participant
    Goints: 1,207

everyone-needs-to-grow-up-meme

lYUNGHITLERl
    Participant
    Goints: 2,870

Lol black Jew.

thedre
      Participant
      VIP – Server Donor

Exactly brother @lYUNGHITLERl

A Black Jew Indeed, my good Man!
      And B.T.W. Where you been my man ??

illegalsmile55
    Participant
    Goints: 6,594

@thedre
    Saying someone is sniffing his daughter’s underwear is pretty Fucking low, like the gutter type of low. Your accusations are disgusting. More so because as a kid who was sexually abused, you shouldn’t go there. It’s a lie, if it isnt, PROVE it. PROVE IT LIAR! LOL! You mad bro???? 😛
    Just to remind you of what you said to Nem less than two weeks ago. How do you go so far off the track from what you apologized for 12 days ago? It makes no sense. YOUR actions here, with this as an example of many I could hunt up to prove I’m right, are why people don’t want to interact with you. You seem to be manic-depressive, there’s medication for that you know.

thedre posted an update 13 days ago

@hopingfornemesis

What do you say Nemes, can we try our *Friendship A Shot Again* since you Are, & have always been right up there in my *Top Five Friends Along With Mark, empty-soul*, and a few others. Give it some thought as it would make happy to have back, & at the top of my Friendship List.

“Sincerely”
    Your B G Bro
    Andre. 🙂

Comment 12 Favorite

Fatherless Sexual Deviant Mr Magoo a.k.a. Hoping for Nemesis replied 12 days ago
    Haha. Let us stick with the talking for now. We can then move onto dinner and fucking this brown jew shill later. Lol

thedre replied 12 days ago
    Lol, bud ha,ha! you are too much man, i hope that you are a surf, & turf type of guy brother cause that is my fave when dining-out. And after that i will treat us to 2 young beauties and then fuck the surf as we can bury our faces in some young pure turf that still smells like Pee Pee. Just like the first time yo went down on a little cutie, and their little bit of hair,,, mre like the softest peach fuzz smelt and tasted so fucking good dude. nothing like thinking of the older days to get ones libido going eh, lol. 😉 Sorry dude it’s the French in mois mon frere,

Fatherless Sexual Deviant Mr Magoo a.k.a. Hoping for Nemesis replied 12 days ago
    “Lol, bud ha,ha! you are too much man,”
    That is what all the girls say! …Nah just joking. My cock is average..
    @thedre

Profile picture of thedre
    Ah, ha, ha! I Started A Forum page a few week ago about people who wanted to share their first sexual encounter. And it does not have to mean first time intercourse, as nobody usually starts-off with that when they are 12 and simply curious more than anything else. And some of the experiences that my buddies and i would share in our early 20’s while high as kites were funny as fuck, so i was surprised that nobody joined-in, just for the laughs if anything else. Average is good as far as girls say. But as long as you are not @hunglikeamouse then you are all good. I Made sure to tag our brother cause he’s been AWOL And it’s too bad, cause this old veteran of ours is a B G Staple. I Miss the dude, but i dunno why he chooses to remain incognito, or just a lurker. 🙁

Lol, which *Brown Jew Shill* are you talking about brother???
    Did i call somebody that when i was on my almost 3 weeks, (as per Cathy) drinking binge, and talking retarded?
    Fuck i did the fatal mistake of going back, and reading just a few lines here,and there of the shit that i written back then, and one minute,,, I Was Laughing,,, and the next,,, i was almost in tears.
    Yea, i fell into a type of depression, cause i was so sick of always being in pain,,, feeling sick brother, but especially sick of having my memory deteriorate so very quickly, that when i started calling my own Son Brandon, by my brother Martin’s name, i lost-it 🙁 And you know what Nemes i felt like i was going to have a nervous breakdown before i hit the booze. So this booze oddly enough helped me cope with this depression by simply letting it all out, it was like a grabbed a big fat pillow and started letting-out these screams of anger. So i took it out on the ones I Love the most,,, the ones that have always been there with me, and for me over all these years,, my B G Family 🙁 But all this screaming, and yelling, and crying into that Pillow (sort of speak) helped me get it all out, (like vomit) that had to come out,,, and trust me,,, wait, what am i saying,,, you were there and was part of my insults, and bullshit, and for that Nemes,,, i sincerely Apologize, and regret to this very day. 🙁 And I Do Love Ya My B G Brother (no gayness though)lol as you know!

But you know what Nemes,,, it got rid of my bout with depression, after i hit that Dark Cuban Rum (3 1/2 Bottles of it) mixed with my Pain medicine, and my heart medicine with lots of hash. I Had the thought that it will either kill me, or make me feel better, cause somethings gotta give here, that’s how sick i was never telling any of this to Cathy. And just so you know Nemes “You” are the very first person that i have shared this with in such detail, cause i feel that i owed you and explanation (and lets not get it confused with an excuse) as there was no excuse for what i did, but just a sincere explanation and an apology.

Profile picture of Fatherless Sexual Deviant Mr Magoo a.k.a. Hoping for Nemesis
    Me @thedre. Me!

You called me a brown cunt and a jew shill many times in your chats with vag. Have you forgotten?

Yes i have forgotten, but had my doubts when you first mentioned-it 🙁 until you brought-it up, so “please” don’t bring it up again *Pretty Please* With (Sweet Cherry Vaginal Fluids On Top) or i will have to go grab my pillow, and some more Cuban Rhum,,, Mmm-K?? Sorry 🙁

Now Me Feels Like De Ca-Ca ,,, Ou De La Merde De Chien,,,, En Plus Que Des Crotte De Gros Nez De Juif. 🙁

I Need to go lie down, and take my medication as i do not feel too good right now, seriously dude. And it’s not because of what you said or anything brother, i am just due for my meds bud later guys

Profile picture of Fatherless Sexual Deviant Mr Magoo a.k.a. Hoping for Nemesis
    Fatherless Sexual Deviant Mr Magoo a.k.a. Hoping for Nemesis replied 11 days ago
    Cherry vaginal fluids sounds good to me.
    @thedre

thedre replied 11 days ago
    Fucking Right Dude. 🙂
    Ahhhh,, Man Where Have Our Younger Days Gone Eh Brother?

thedre replied 11 days ago
    @Nemes,
    Is Mr. Magoo Your New Nickname ?? And if so, who gave it to you, and why???

How the Fuck does somebody go from begging forgiveness, then 12 days later accusing that person of being a Jewish pedophile to his own daughters?! Huh? Even when you cried to empty soul, he didn’t join your bashing extravaganza on Nem. This, this is why I will ignore you for now on. You went too far Andre,telling all here that Nem sniffs his daughter panties is a new low for you. You’re pathetic.

svarg26
      Participant
      Goints: 2,288

@thedre whoa look out, dude. some dumb fucking cunt put you on its ignore list. oh the fucking horror of it all. the dumb cunt found its fame tagging other users comments and thinks its opinion matters now. team svarg26 doesn’t forgive or forget.

Bolshevik Girls
      Participant

@illegalsmile55

Calling @hopingfornemesis an ‘undie-sniffer’ would actually be an understatement. After all, this is the kind of guy who can’t help posting sexualised comments about the exposed breasts of a dying woman:

View post on imgur.com

I would add ‘necrophiliac’ to ‘undie-sniffer’.

As for sinking low: are you not the obnoxious grandma who referred to a dying child as a ‘skid mark’? However low people sink, they won’t sink quite as low as you.

illegalsmile55
        Participant

@alois
        Aren’t you the one who called Andre out for being a liar on the flat earth is wrong forum thread?
        Let me remind you and everyone else who’s keeping up with this little drama.
        YOU said:

@thedre

“Cause once i started reading, i started to discover some small truth, but with them were many lies that were intertwined/interwoven while hidden inside the message.”

Would you be so kind and identify three of the ‘many lies’ contained in the words of @hopingfornemesis ?

Until you do so, be prepared to be called a liar yourself.

You are clearly not interested in discovering the actual nature of reality; you will go along with whatever it is that appears to be in conformity with your own prejudices. Your buddy @svarg26 is not man enough too acknowledge his errors; are you man enough to acknowledge the errors committed by your buddy?

only four short months ago you wrote that….So now you’re on team Andre, he’s no longer the liar that you chastised in the above comment? Holy shit…make up your mind. Oh, in case you forgot, Andre wasn’t kind enough to identify three of the “many lies” he accused Nem of. Funny stuff.
        I hope you three are very happy together!! Congratulations!

Bolshevik Girls
        Participant

@illegalsmile55

Just because André and I are on good terms, it does not mean that we share the same worldview. If you looked at the first exchanges between André and yours truly, you could not have anticipated that all the belligerent talk would terminate in cordial relations. What you quoted are bygones; these bygones have no bearing on the present. André and I are friends and so it shall remain.

thedre
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

@Bolshevik Girls

You are right brother. As i remember when things started turning around for us. And that was when you corrected me about myself saying that Murdered Lebanese Prime-Minister was A Christian, when he was A Muslim, and a Sunny Muslim if i remember correctly.

And even though you were quite brutal when doing-so,, lol, which is, and was fine with me, cause i thanked you for doing-so, & correcting me. And because did not, and (Still Do Not) want to inadvertently spread disinformation, because of my screwed-up memory, i Appreciate all the help i can get.

I have to now Double check, and Sometimes even Triple check my comments before posting them, and this will hopefully reduce my chances of screwing-up.

But i think that once you saw that i was thankful for correcting me, and saw that i was honest, and Sincere About-It You Realized that i wasn’t that bad of a guy after all, lol. Cause i do have a huge heart, and have gone out of my way to help others when they are in need of a friend to talk too, or a shoulder to cry on.
        You are truly a good, & honest Man @alois and i am blessed to have a friend, and B G Brother like yourself who does not judge me based of our differing World/Earth views. 🙂

thedre
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

@Bolshevikgirls

Yes, I Though That (A Cunting-Dauther’s Underwear-Snortin Fucker) was an Understatement Also Brother @alois, But Truth Is That I Could Not Elaborate Any Further,,, As Just The Think-O-Da-Stink Alone, Had Me Dry Heaving, Until Thank-God, Water Started Rushing To My Mouth, You know Like Right Before Your About To Spew-Chunks or Puke, So He Got Off Easy. 🙁

ROT IN HELL NEMES AS YOUR LIES WILL GET YOU BARRED FROM HEAVEN, STARTING ALL THIS SHIT FOR MONTHS NOW LIAR.

lady-lexis
      Participant
      Goints: 1,207

@illegalsmile55 It always struck me more as classic Borderline Personality Disorder. Genuinely.

thedre
      Participant
      VIP – Server Donor

@illegalsmile55
      YOU, & NEMES MAD BRO,, LOL ???

I Have never seen you go through all the trouble of going back 4 months to copy & paste conversations, in order to write something this long in my whole time here,,, EVER!

And This *WHOLE THING* Started 4 Mts. Ago Cause @Nemes would not admit that he started A Forum Page minutes after i posted (NOT ON A FORUM) 2 Flat-Earth Video’s

YOU HAVE HATED MY GUTS SINCE I STARTED MY FLAT EARTH STUFF. Anyways,,, It Sure looks like-it cause Boy aren’t we sticking up for @hopingfornemesis and big-time, lol. Even though YOU “KNOW THAT 4 MONTHS AGO” I Posted 2 New Flat-Earth Video’s Under My Private activity page, and mere minutes later Nemes Opened-Up A Big Forum Page Just To Piss Me Off Purposely. And When I Asked Him Why He Did That, When I Was Going Out Of My Way To Keep It Low Key.

His Reply,,, WHAT??? I Did Not Even Know That You Posted Those Video’s ???? lol, lol, lol, lol,
      Everybody Knew what he did 5 minutes after i posted my stuff incognito, “EVERYBODY” Except For Your Little Clic Back Then That HATED MY GUTS, AND STILL DO CAUSE I BELIEVE,,, (SORRY,,, BECAUSE “I KNOW”) THAT OUR EARTH IS FLAT.

I Am not Going To Call You (A Fucking-Cunt) for Calling Me *The Lowest Of The Lowest Pathetic Individual*
      cause I Have never had A Beef With You Girl,,, But You Have One With Me. And Again,,, Lets Not Forget Who Put Up The First Forum Page Of Why Some People, or Whatever should have the right to walk among-us.

In Closing,,,
      Seams like @Nemes Can Start Shit With His Forums The One **4 MONTHS-AGO**, And With The One A **FEW DAYS AGO** that was Previous to this one mine. But **YOU NEVER HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY TO HIM WHEN HE DOES SO** AS IN LIKE,,, DO YOU HAVE TO START SHIT LIKE THAT NEMES, OR ANYTHING LIKE IT,,,, NEVER,,,THAT’S PATHETIC & TRUE!

illegalsmile55
    Participant

My comment above was meant to go on this forum thread: ‘Why does God allow sneaks and dullards to tread the ground with us?’ As this is the thread where Andre made his outrageous accusations about Nem.

thedre
      Participant
      VIP – Server Donor

@illegalsmile55

Suck Me-Off You Fucking-Cunt! Oh, Me So Sorry, You’re Already Busy Sucking Nemes Cock While Giving Him A Rim-Job, All In One Swipe! You Had It Coming For 4 Months You Worn-Out& Used-Up Fucking Ex-Biker Bitching Slut.
      ****************YOU MAD NOW BRO****************

MasterPlan
      Participant

Don’t sweat @illegalsmile55 , it’s unbelievable where this argument is going but it is simply not worth it.

@thedre that is my last post in YOUR forum page… just ignore it.

@alois , you are the one that disappoint me the most… and I actually thought you were a nice girl. It ain’t just about this post. I don’t play teams, I just can’t disagree with @emptysoul in his last discussion… and your approach on Nem is a total fail.

@hopingfornemeseis , be cool my man. You choose to be friends with thedre… you shouldn’t expect nothing different. I no longer have sympathy for crazy!

@lady-lexis good to see you’re still around, funny as always 😉

thedre
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

@masterplan is Best-Gores New Cheerleader, lol. Glad Your Gone From My Forum-Page So Be Gone,,, And Stay Gone Ya
        Fucking Narcissist-Loving Freak,Ya! lol.
        🙂 🙂 YOU MAD BROOOOO,, Ehhh??? 🙂 🙂

svarg26
    Participant

@thedre it’s very telling that it chose this quote.
    “You called me a brown cunt and a jew shill many times in your chats with vag. Have you forgotten?”
    it has a long history of getting mad at us for calling out the khazars on here. it sticks out like an illegalcuntflap.
    take care and god bless, bro.

I urge you to cease your involvement here. The whole site knows who got mad here first and when it happened. You and your ally trying to rewrite history has not and will not prevail.

You got mad because YOU collectively could not cope with your Flat Earth being ripped to shreds once the light of day was shone on it.

The sad thing was the debating by the sane people was done logically ,neutrally and in a spirit of good faith. Little did those people know you guys were wounded to the core and took things personally and were boiling and scheming .
      You are lucky the to and fro was not even meant as a personal attack.

@svarg26

svarg26
        Participant

i urge your ally illegalcuntflap to fuck off and suck a dick.

thedre
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

@svarg26

Thanks Brother as you took the words right out of my mouth.
        See brother it’s been a couple of hours since i Showed just (One (1) Uno’s Un) of my examples in my Step-Daughter’s Antarctica Questioning By @hopingfornemesis of what i mean when you converse with @hopingfornemesis but NO Reply From either one Himself, or his #1 female friend. but now that i said no reply they will quickly think of something to say even though it is right there for all to see.

svarg26
        Participant

@thedre when the fart sniffing cuntflap jumped in to vomit shit, i had to respond. hopingforfaggotry hated that i did that. the dumb cunt fucking hated it big time. it made some homo threat about me having no friends if i fucked with that dumb slut. as you can imagine, i don’t give a fuck. congrats on burying the shill in its own lies again. it’s fucking hilarious to watch, dude. good work.

thedre
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

@svarg26

Are you Shitting me Brother??? Really Dude. NO, NO WAY,,, You Gots Ta Be Fucking With Me Dude. He said Something To The Effect That If We Talk Back To, Or Speak-Up To (Madame Queen B) as in Queen Best-Gore @illegalsmile55 we will have No Friends Left??? OH Boy, NOOOOOO,,,lol. Ok Stop-It @svarg , As I Almost Choked on my Coffee You Fucker, But Made A Mess Of My Lap-Top Instead.

Knowing Her, She’s Probably Red in Da-Face Being So Fucking Embarrassed for What A Dumb-Ass Thing Nemes Has Said About her. Who the Fuck Does He Think She Is F.F.S. Eh???

WHAT A FUCKING JOKER HE IS. Ohhhh Man,lol, I AM EMBARRASSED FOR THEM BOTH, lol. 😉
        Who The Fuck Does He Think She Is B-G Royalty??? She Has Had Her Facking Little Grinning Head So Far Up That Fuckers Ass For The Last 4 Months, That You’d Swear He’s Her 3rd. Lap Dog. *Licky,,Licks,,Licky,,Licks*!

Hamburger Bob
    Participant
    Goints: 465

@thedre
    How long does it take to post/upload and write up one of your descent size forum pages?
    Seems like a lot of work to do.

thedre
      Participant
      VIP – Server Donor

@Hambergerbob,

Hey Brother How you been brother good me hopes,,?? nice to see you man. 🙂
      Now,, To answer your question, if it has to do with A Forum-Page Topic Regarding “World Events” For Example,,, It Can Take Me **Up To 2 Weeks** To Complete My Research, And Put It All Together On Pen, & Paper Before Typing-It Out. And The Fact That I Only use Nothing But Trusted Online Sources That Are There, On The Ground, And Walking Down The Streets With An Interpreter, While Interviewing Just Your Normal Everyday Innocent Civilians that are Caught In The Middle Of The War-Zone Itself.

Now These Real, And Independent, True News Reporters, That Many, if Not Most,, had Previously Worked, or Slaved (I Should Say), for These Jew-Owned Mass-Media Giants were either Fired, Or Quit, Because Their Good Morals could just not stand the having to lie, in order to follow their narrative, and agenda’s fake news stories anymore. And what i mean when i say this, is that they could justturn a blind eye anymore, and continue-on Interviewing People That Were Hand Picked, and Well Paid by Soros & The Likes, and continue being part of something that is just not right, only to have their name on the news story to be broadcasted worldwide on The T.V., and could no longer partake in this Fake-News Spreading, that they had worked for in the past Like,,, CNN,, CBC ,, CTV,, BBC,, FOX,, NBC,, & So On, & So On.

Imagine going to School/University majoring in Journalism, which was your Childhood Dream, Because you would be able to Help-Out all Of Mankind by Truthfully Reporting on true News stories that would be Affecting our People, & Our World Today whether it’s reporting on all the Good, or Bad events, even though The Good that is Seldomly Seen, or gets reported on. And All Of A Sudden you see your dream get completely shot to hell??

And what i mean by **Shot To Hell**, is When You Started Realizing Shortly after Starting Your New Job in Journalism, that all of the many hours you’ve spent putting together these great and 100% Truthful Stories, After Pouring Your Heart, and Soul Into them By, Interviewing The hundreds of People living in, and Going Through The Horribly Devastating Act of War, has Been Mostly Edited By The Jewish-Editor.

And If You Look At *ALL* of These Mainstream Media Giants That Brainwashes The World on a daily basis, You Will Notice, and come to realize that Whether it’s in A Newspaper, (for example The New York Times), or on T.V.,, and even On The Radio, if you look it up, You Will Quickly Notice that The Top Positions, In All Of Them, like The President,,, C.E.O.’s,,, And Editors,,, Are *ALL-JEWISH*, every one of them. Then I need say no more, of why I Choose To Get All of my Unbiased News Reports, and Information from Reliable, and Online Independent Sources, My Good Brother. 🙂

Now If You Go To The Forum Page Listed Below, You Will Find One Of Marks Many Forum-Pages. Some similar topics like the shape of our earth and all the proven facts that go along with them have taken Me some About 2 Weeks,,, and others about 2 months To Put Together. But The Difference with Mark, & My Forum-Pages is that we do our research before just posting any Forum News Story, and we say it like it is without any Dirty-Jews Getting Their Dirty Paws On It & Editing most, if not all of it, lol. This Forum Page that Mark has Is About Syria Very Interested Read, as you would be shocked at what the True Story is Regarding This Most Recent False-Flag War. PLEASE CHECK IT OUT BRO. 🙂

And Just Like The Ukraine,,,&(Crimea),,, Syria,,, Iraq,,, Afghanistan,,, Libya,,,Venezuela,,, Just To Name A Very Few Recent False-Flag Wars, They Were all Started By **THESE FACKING JEW-PIGS** USING MOSTLY THE U.S. AND THEIR WORTHLESS (NOT EVEN WORTH THE PAPER IT’S PRINTED ON) FEDERAL-RESERVE FIAT-CURRENCY TO SUPPORT, AND FINANCE THEM. SO THE U.S. AND ALL OF IT’S NATO ALLIES TO FIGHT FOR THEM FUCKING JEW-CUNTS WHILE THEY REMAIN BELOW THE RADAR, AND COUNT THE MONEY OF ALL THE WEALTH THAT THEY STEAL FROM THESE COUNTRIES, ALONG WITH ALL OF THE WEAPONS THAT THEY SELL FROM THEIR MUNITION, AND WEAPON MAKING FACTORIES, LOL, FUCKERS! 🙁

So these past mass-media reporters have gone on their own to expose them, but you will never see this on FOX,,, CNN,,, NBC,,, BBC,,, CTV,,, EVER! SO This Syria Is Their Story THE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH.

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

@hopingfornemesis & His Fucking Sidekick @illegalsmile55

@svarg26 & @alois
    Nemes Has Many Illnesses That Include Narcissism , And Complete & Utter Mental Retardation.

The Narcissist is Never Wrong – The Narcissistic Life
    [Search domain thenarcissisticlife.com/the-narcissist-is-never-wrong/] https://thenarcissisticlife.com/the-narcissist-is-never-wrong/
    A narcissist will never admit even horrendous mistakes and when confronted, he will deflect, delay and tell more lies. He believes he is invincible and perfect. When we look deeply into ourselves and know we have been wrong, we are able to say “I make mistakes”.
    Here’s Why People Won’t Admit They’re Wrong – Healthy Culture …
    [Search domain themojocompany.com/2016/01/why-people-wont-admit-theyre-wrong/] themojocompany.com/2016/01/why-people-wont-admit-theyre-wrong/
    Defensiveness. There are times when defensiveness is so ingrained in someone that it is just their default reaction to anything. So in that sense, because they’re so bent on maintaining that stance, defensiveness itself can be why they’re unable to admit they’re wrong or apologize for something.

The Mindset That Makes It Hard to Admit You’re Wrong …
    [Search domain http://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/fulfillment-any-age/201703/the-mindset-makes-it-hard-admit-youre-wrong%5D https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/fulfillment-any-age/201703/the-mindset-makes-it-hard-admit-youre-wrong
    Narcissistic Boss – who never admits she’s wrong… Submitted by Jennifer on May 4, 2018 – 11:48am I’ve worked in an office for 10 years where the boss acts this way.

Narcissistic Personality Disorder Traits: No Accountability
    [Search domain http://www.selfgrowth.com/articles/narcissistic-personality-disorder-traits-no-accountability-0%5D https://www.selfgrowth.com/articles/narcissistic-personality-disorder-traits-no-accountability-0
    This narcissistic personality disorder trait shows up when this person never admits being wrong. It was not their fault, someone else was to blame, and they will employ all sorts of tactics and defences to avoid being accountable. The narcissistic personality disorder trait no accountability is incredibly disturbing.

How to Deal With a Person Who Thinks He’s Never Wrong
    [Search domain oureverydaylife.com/deal-person-thinks-hes-never-wrong-19363.html] https://oureverydaylife.com/deal-person-thinks-hes-never-wrong-19363.html
    Problem Solving. Dealing with a person who is never wrong usually causes problems due to interpersonal conflicts. You can initiate conflict resolution by clarifying the problem without also resorting to blame. Once you have explained how the person’s behavior affects you, work with them to negotiate solutions together.

What do you call someone who refuses to acknowledge their …
    [Search domain english.stackexchange.com/questions/372103/what-do-you-call-someone-who-refuses-to-acknowledge-their-wrongdoing] https://english.stackexchange.com/questions/372103/what-do-you-call-someone-who-refuses-to-acknowledge-their-wrongdoing
    Edit: I believe my question is different because the person will also never acknowledge their wrongdoing. On top of blaming others, even after it has been proven to be their fault, they will not admit wrong doing. So aside from blaming others, they refuse to acknowledge the possibility that they have committed a mistake.

When People Are Mean and Refuse to Admit It or Apologize
    [Search domain tinybuddha.com/blog/people-mean-refuse-admit-apologize/] https://tinybuddha.com/blog/people-mean-refuse-admit-apologize/
    You cannot force someone to respect you. You cannot force someone to admit they were wrong or apologize. Only they have the power to shift their perspective. And sometimes, it’s just not going to happen. I finally realized that sometimes, people are just mean. And there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.

How to win an argument with someone who will never admit that …
    [Search domain http://www.quora.com/How-do-I-win-an-argument-with-someone-who-will-never-admit-that-hes-wrong?share=1%5D https://www.quora.com/How-do-I-win-an-argument-with-someone-who-will-never-admit-that-hes-wrong?share=1
    You can never win with someone who never admit to his/her wrong doing: stubborn fools will only continue to further their down fall. I know: l live with one. But, you can win by discontinuing the argument..often, they dig their own holes for their own falls because of pride which is high in rank.

I POSTED 1 EXAMPLE OF I WEEK AGO WITH MY DAUGHTER IN ANTARCTICA, AND I HAVE 4 MORE SO FAR THE EXACT SAME SHIT SO SHUT THE FUCK-UP ONCE AND FOR ALL YOU FUCKING DISGUSTING FUCKERS AS THE TRUTH IS IN YOUR FACE SO DEAL WITH-IT. *****ENOUGH OF BOTH OF YOUR SHIT TRUTH IS TRUTH,,,, NOW FUCKL-OFF, lol TRUTH HURTS-EH????

You Mab Bro??? 🙂

lYUNGHITLERl
    Participant

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😳

🤨 I made post about specific BG cretin before…… that’s what these forums are for; TO EXPRESS OURSELVES. Salaute dre.

lYUNGHITLERl
    Participant

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😳

🤨 I made post about specific BG cretin before…… that’s what these forums are for; TO EXPRESS OURSELVES. Salaute dre.

lYUNGHITLERl
    Participant

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😳

Lord Wankdust
    Participant
    Goints: 1,689

Yeah. It is like “I can type… so I will keep typing… and hope someone will read my typing and care.”

People might do well to look around themselves and see where they are. Then they can understand where they are. Then they will know where they are.

They wont get confused and think they are in Oz, Narnia or Middle Earth.

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

@illegalsmile55 & @carley69

Cathy was talking to her niece late last night on her I-Pad Through Skype where you can talk face to face as they do every second Friday after 9pm. in Edmonton, She went on the site, and saw that his username was serving NO Other Purpose but to Defame Ones Character. It Was Not A Title To A forum Page, created in order to discuss a topic, or the Like, so it is plain to see that it is there for no other reason than to cause hardship on an Individual, with no chance of defending himself because it has no discussion attached to it. lol. But my Forum-Page is A Title Page To A Topic Of CONVERSATION And has a Purpose for being.

illegalsmile55
      Participant

TMI *yawn* the shit that was dribbling out of your mouth about Nem being a child molester is what I’m talking about…but you knew that. Why didn’t you Reply to me on that post dre? Trying to avoid seeing the utter filth you wrote about Nem maybe?! YOU MAD BRO?
      YOU PATHETIC JUNKIE!
      BTW, we all laugh at your retarded efforts to look like the king of BG..really, thanks for the laughs!! You think you’re the only one who talks off site to members here!! Be sure and tell Cathy how you bragged about how your fathers n law and you were able to get members off site emails and read them. Oh wait, that’s a lie too, isn’t it? You don’t remember that, do you dre? Poor little andre…no memory….tell us all all about your heart attack ten years ago and that’s the reason for your memory loss!! We all know why you can’t remember shit….could it be…oh I don’t know…the DRUGS?!?!
      @thedre hope you’re having a wonderful day! *kisses*

thedre
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

I AM HAPPY, WE ARE DOING VERY WELL TONS OF TOYS ANY MAN COULD EVER WANT,,, SEXY INTELLIGENT WIFE,,, GOOD LIFE????
        SOUNDS LIKE YOURS SUCKS PRETTY BAD THOUGH IS IT CAUSE YOUR CAUGHT BETWEEN BEING A BOY THIS WEEK LESBIAN, OR IS YOUR EX COMING OVER YOU YOU GOTTA MAKE SURE THAT YOU STOCKED-UP ON POLIDENT SO YOU DO NOT CHOKE ON YOUR DENTURES AGAIN.
        I KNOW YOU MAD BRO,,, YOU MAD! I GET PRESCRIPTIONS FOR MY DRUGS DO YOU??? LOL HAVE ANOTHER BEERR AND RELAX-BRO,,, DON’T BE MAD BE HAPPY! *************LIKE ME,,, DA-HAPPY-JUNKIE?**************

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

You Mad Eh Bro???? You Really Mad eh??? Poor Thing DRINK MORE BEER YA,,, THAT WILL DO IT. JUST DO NOT CHOKE ON YOUR FALSE TEETH WHEN YOU FALL DOWN DRUNK AGAIN. TRY TO BE HAPPY. 🙂 LIKE WHY YOU MAD??? WHY??? 🙂

illegalsmile55
      Participant

Whatever limp dick…you are crazy as a shit house rat. I bet you are unable to Fuck that sexy intelligent wife of yours…limp dick. Maybe that’s why your dog died, he overdosed on peanut butter. 😛 Bwahahahaha…I crack myself up.The only person that’s MAD here, is you. (As a fucking hatter!) None of us are fooled by your false bravado, it’s laughable.
      I have no idea how you came up with the denture lie, you should ask your buddy boasp if I have false teeth you stupid ring meat, he knows that I dont. What?! I know and talk to boasp off site?!?! Surprise!!!…nice try at yet another made up lie/fantasy though. He’s been the recipient of some of my yummy homemade goodies, we go way back.
      Take ‘er easy Andre, your gonna have another heart attack if you don’t calm down.
      PS, I don’t even drink…retard. But you lie like a rug.

thedre
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

@Illegal,

Ahhh Man,,,lol,, You Are Even Crazier/Lesbier When You Get Mad Bro, Lol. Limp-Dick,,, Yea That’s Me Hercules,,, That’s Me. He/She Goes For The Gold Teeth after Stealing them from her Dog. Now his tongue is sticking-out, Poor Little Pooch! Fuck-Man You Are sick,, Stealing His Teeth For Yourself, So You Can Chew Your Chicken’s Wiener, And Also To Not Get his teeth stuck Yet Again in That Tangled Mess Of Discharge-Filled Will-Knots, On Your Cunt!

Is The Rug A Persian Rug At Least, cause only the best for Our Houses, and nothing but! Thanks for all the kind words hun,,, as i was only being cruel to be kind, since i cannot make my Wife Squirt With my Fat Cock, lol. 😉
        Oh Yea,,, make room for Nemes,,, he moving-in soon lol.

Meat ring,,, ahh-man,,, lol, i have to admit that you come-out with the funniest expressions when YOU MAD BRO??
        On Hercules Is That Where You Get Those?? As Newton Says,,, Here come Daedalus,,, Here comes Daedalus Herc lol.

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

It’s Not Hard (Like My Cock Still Gets)To See Why You Guys,, Nemes & You Are True NASA Believers

illegalsmile55
    Participant

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.