WILL AN ASTEROID STRIKE EARTH ON NOVEMBER 2nd 2020, THE DAY BEFORE US ELECTION?

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics WILL AN ASTEROID STRIKE EARTH ON NOVEMBER 2nd 2020, THE DAY BEFORE US ELECTION?

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

There is an article in the mainstream news claiming that an asteroid is going to be passing extremely close by the earth on November 2nd, 2020, one day before the United Sates election.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/nasa-asteroid-will-pass-close-to-earth-before-presidential-election-november-2/

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

Now, what’s interesting is that there is a card in the Illuminati playing cards entitled “Meteor strike”.

meteor strike

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

Also, on the cover of a recent Economist Magazine, there are pictures on the wall that show a meteor strike.

meteor strike

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

So, will there be a meteor strike, or a faked meteor strike on November 2nd? I guess we’ll just have to wait and see.

But if that were to happen, how would the public react? They would start panic shopping for food. So it might be a good idea to finish off your preps and get a lot more food and water in the house.

Also, where would this meteor strike take place? Could it happen in Europe or the United Kingdom? That’s a rumour I’ve heard. Who knows if it’s true. I’ve also heard a rumour that an asteroid can be faked using holograms and nukes.

So, if it does happen, don’t be surprised.

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

thedre
        Participant

@TheProtocolsOfZion

With All Due Respect my “Good Friend” And B G Brother, i disagree with RT-America which is up there with CNN.

Although Russia does play along, or play nice with the rest of the earth’s space programs because of the Billions of dollars of tax revenue that it generates for them, I still Trust the Real RT News Network in Russia.

I Do not however trust The American Version of RT-News as they are not linked together whatsoever. Because they are called RT “America” they were able to acquire a licence to use the name, as long as it was not called simply RT.

And the Jews did this (open-up an RT-News Channel) in order to discredit the true RT-News channel in Russia.

TheProtocolsOfZion
          Participant

Yeah, they are mainstream media, which is all propaganda. But what I was thinking is that they would fake one, and the media is just setting it up.

HamburgerBob
      Participant

Nope, these retards can’t even fake a pandemic, let alone pinpoint a real asteroid hit.

thedre
      Participant

No brother that is nothing but bullshit as Asteroids are bullshit same as meteorites.
      They are compressed gas-filled metal spheres of different shapes, and sizes thrown out of high altitude flying planes in order scare us into believing that space exists, and that we can get hit and die from one anyday.

TheProtocolsOfZion
        Participant

I did mention they could fake one with a hologram and nukes.

thedre
          Participant

Absolutely, and you are 100% right brother, as it’s scary what they can do know with holographic stuff. 🙁

thedre
      Participant

@TheProtocolsOfZion

Rest assured my good friend & brother that No-Asteroid will fall on our earth the day before, or the day after the election that i will bet my life on. If there happens to be something that falls from the sky it will be 100% Man-Made and will explode in mid air and disintegrate so no trace of it can be analysed or detected, therefore hiding it’s true origins.

Unlike in the not so distant past when they simply threw-out of high altitude Jets these super compressed gas spheres, or giant balls which some were made up of like these 2 inch thick metal that had a filler cap that slowly opened up letting small, but super fast gasses escape giving the look of a burning meteorite, or asteroid.

Rt Russia is also run by Jews (although allied to Putin) and its comments section is run amd moderated out of Israel. Yet, i agree with you in that i also like them . However ,if you say something out of line they will moderate you very quickly.

TheProtocolsOfZion
          Participant

Putin is just another member of the globalist cabal. A fake saviour.

thedre
          Participant

You are right as i am starting to see that he is playing the game more, and more these days. But i still trust him, and his words over many/most of the other western Jew run governments.

TheProtocolsOfZion
          Participant

I don’t trust any government anywhere. The government is the beast.

thedre
          Participant

@TheProtocolsOfZion
          I Donot blame you whatsoever my good Friend and Best-Gore brother for not trusting any of The Worlds many governments. But i must say that there truly are some that are much more honest and better than others out there, Russia being one of them. 🙂

Putin may be part of the cabal but in the end only gov has resources to change things and as dre says he is probably the best of all leaders. He enjoys high approval ratings in all the world ,yes ,even in the US by surprisingly many dems and even repubs.

It was Putin who smashed globalisation by stopping Syria being overrun. Consequently returning many countries to at least part local- manufacturing ,and thus half- decent wages for common people.

thedre
          Participant

@Hoping for Nemesis A.K.A Abraham Van Helsing is my hero…

Very well said Nemes. 🙂
          I Must say that i am impressed by your overall knowledge of this Middle-East false-flag Syrian War that was started by the cabal over gas/oil giant Gazprom, as Mark and I were (at least i thought) were the only two to know the real reason for this Slaughter of innocent lives in Syria over a stupid pipeline aimed at cutting off Russia’s long time gas pipeline serving most of the Middle-East and south eastern Europe. Kudos Nemes.

The Secret Stupid Saudi-US Jew Deal on Syria. Oil Gas Pipeline …
          http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-secret-stupid-Saudi/US…
          In 2009 Jews used Qatar to approach Bashar al-Assad to propose construction of a gas pipeline from Qatar’s north Field through Syria on to Turkey and to the EU. Assad refused, citing Syria’s long friendly relations with Russia and Gazprom.

Ace
      Participant

This meteor event could be what leads to the possible three day black out David Goldberg warned about in his audio recording before his death. They’ll certainly fake a meteor strike and in the process cut off power in the major cities asthey plan to target certain individuals and of course the 9% in the states who are aware of The Zionism tyranny.

HamburgerBob
        Participant

It could be the situation that was said that Trump would declare a national state of emergency which would of course suspend the elections and keep Trump as president.

I’ve seen some good generators ranging from $499-$699

TheProtocolsOfZion
        Participant

@darkmatter95 Do you have a link to that David Goldberg video?

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.