Winner of Picture of the Year International Award 2018

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant World Events Winner of Picture of the Year International Award 2018

Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Winner of Picture of the Year International Award 2018

Young Palestinians react to the death of their brother who was murdered in cold blood by jews. Gaza City June 18, 2018 by Mohammed Salem.

thedre
      Participant

This is fucking heartbreaking to say the very least Mark, and makes me sick. πŸ™ You can truly see the incredible amount of Pain In These Poor Young Boys Faces. And These Fucking Dirty-Jews Have The Audacity to claim that every Palestinian is “Taught” To HATE-JEWS From A Young Age. But Again, Who,,, Who, *IS THEIR TEACHER* and the ones That Indoctrinates Them???

**I Am “Ecstatic” Mark to Finally See A Picture Like This Win An Award & Expose Israeli-Jew-Pigs!**
      -Because You must First Create The Illusion That an Evil, & Angry Enemy Exists, In Order to Catapult The Propaganda-Claim That You Are Then Fighting Them (Real Rock/Stone Throwing Terrorist) in order to continue stealing their land, but most-importantly Stealing their Souls.But This Will Put A 2X4 In Their Spokes Never mind Sticks πŸ™‚

thedre
      Participant

Excellent Find By The Way My Good Brother,,, EXCELLENT! πŸ™‚

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.