Woman Judges Men for Feeling Judged by Women

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Woman Judges Men for Feeling Judged by Women

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Woman Judges Men for Feeling Less Judged with Male Friends

Seraphim Serenata
      Participant

That’s kind of an oxymoron.. a lot of people are just rude and self centered

Anonymous
      Inactive

For starters, it’s clear to me that two homosexuals were used here to support the authors agenda. ALL straight men know that IF you make contact with your “brofriend” there shall be no less than one layer of clothing between them.

Also, the obvious here is that what would appear to be a female magazine contributor is inferring that men feeling judged by women, and this “fragile masculinity” are synonymous. This is in itself a judgement…by a woman.

Drawing from personal experience, I can say with all confidence that, with few exceptions, women are extraordinarily judgmental across the board. Particularly with other women. This fact alone lends little merit to the premis of the article posted above.
      I once worked in an industry (healthcare) that employed women almost exclusively. Every day was a miserable experience. It was a chaotic circus of passive-aggressive backstabery, bickering, gossip and cat fights. Man bashing seemed to be their only common ground. It was the best paying job that I’d had to that point in my life but by far the worst job that I’d ever had. I will never accept an H.R. job again.

lady-lexis
        Participant

@dan-a-conda
        Can’t argue with that. Women as a whole are judgemental as shit.

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

I agree with most of what you said Danaconda except… In the tropics we are semi-naked as often as we can, so the cloth rule doesn’t apply everywhere. 🙂

Male friendship is something women will never understand!

Alexia
          Participant

And we do @masterplan (1% of them). men are more fun, less judgmental, and open minded , I mean only if they dont have the intention of fucking you. That’s why my best friend is a guy, he’s gay but the male rule still apply.

And @danaconda the rules have updated, you can be sucking each other but if you say ‘no homo” you’re good haha.
          And I work in health care too and that’s why I don’t have girlfriends … That field really sucks, you’ll never be good enough,and the backstabbing is absolutely constant. I had to quit my last job because old hags were spreading really inappropriate rumors about me, and the constant fights with them were not worth what I was getting paid…it really is a stressful environment.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

I’m pro-gay in so many things yet you make a great point. It is hard to find true friendship when your ‘friend’ can’t stop thinking about having sex with you and I lost a number of people I truly cared for because of that, especially women. As for the later… it shouldn’t really be a problem… If they all hadn’t boyfriends I personally knew. 🙁

And hold on with your “updated rules” @alexia-oliveira. I said shirtless don’t mean shit… and our ‘private space’ is indeed much more closer than northerners ones (expect on the tube), we give kisses and hugs much more easily, but I think you are learning things with your gay friend I’m totally unfamiliar with. Brazilians are white knights mangina to extreme… now we all jerk each others out??

@lord-wankdust
          will love to read your comment! Lol

Alexia
          Participant

@masterplan I live in the US .. Montana to be more precise and this is just a joke we have here, the no homo thing is not my gay friend that is corrupting me lol. And how I miss when back in Brazil short shorts, and t shirt and your good to go all year long.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

I knew it! Americans Lol. I’m away from the jungle also. Most girls do like a bit of cold in the beginning, so they can wear nice coats they would never dream of using back home… but the joy only last until your fingers start to freeze 🙂 I is a fine area around you, but be aware of the bears! 🙂

@alexia-oliveira

Anonymous
          Inactive

@alexia-oliveira
          That’s funny. I had completely forgotten the “no homo” exception. Personally, I feel like the no homo rule leaves way too much room for interpretation.
          If my best friend came at me with a lubed up meat prong claiming “no homo”, I would immediately reconsider the future of our friendship.

@masterplan

I understand that you live in a tropical climate where partial nudity is the norm. However, considering that you guys have giant spiders, snakes, pissed off ants and mosquitoes the size of flying cats, you should probably consider wearing a shirt at the very least.
          If I ever found myself in Brazil, god forbid, I would be sure to pack a NASA re-entry suit to keep the wildlife at bay.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

Most people doesn’t live in the jungle @danaconda so I won’t even mention the worst things you can find in there. Insects are indeed everywhere but you shroud never underestimate the heat. As a former tour guide in the north east I had indeed a lot of trouble getting people out of the air conditioned buses “-I’m fine. I can see it from here, Thanks.” But your space suit idea is indeed brilliant if you bring the real deal. Climate control is essential, drinkable water, keep your belongs inside, bullet prof glass and if you come during carnival you can very well go about unnoticed… 🙂
          Ps: Don’t forget to substitute the flag for a Canadian one.

itsplaster
        Participant

I see a lot of guys embrace shirtless after wrestling matches. I don’t think they’re gay. (A few are) I mean wrestling gets kinda gay anyway and if a straight guy is comfortable with that, then a hug should be no big deal. I don’t call guys homo just because they hug or throw an arm around a shoulder.

Haha . A truer statement has never been said.

@dan-a-conda

@lady-lexis

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

Females are attention whores. When men ignore them, women, panic. Women will hurl insults at men, in attempt to attack their fragile ego’s with claims challenging our masculinity, since they know most men will eagerly jump to disprove those claims. If you ever see men attempt to prove his masculinity,you can be sure he is compensating for his self hatred. “Hero’s” are of this sort as well, since nothing is really done for altruistic reasons….. Women of course, usually understand this. And they play men like puppets. Thanks to MGTOW Mark, for a new breed of men has emerged and this and other manipulations, are no longer efficient for extracting male productivity from us.

Lord Wankdust
      Participant

@masterplan

I work in a sector (Education) which is mostly inhabited by women. Aside from the beautiful and talented Miss Gyllenhaal who is the finest creature ever to walk the Earth, all the women are horrible creatures. My efforts towards Miss Gyllenhaal have not gone un-noticed by her but she is proving unresponsive and at times a little distant, though I think quietly happy at the attention I dance upon her. I have resolved to keep it up for another year or two and see where it might get me. Aside form Miss Gyllenhaal, every woman in the school I work in is a gossiping, twisted and vicious bitch. Many are psychopathic. The young male pupils stand little chance of progressing because of this. I am not joking.

I am aggressively pro-gay, simply because it reduces the competition in the friendly-vagina field. When you get to my age and the level of sexual desperation I exist in, anything which might (even slightly) tip the odds in my favour is a good thing. I shared a flat (American = apartment) with a homosexual man in the 1980’s before the whole bumming thing took off, became fashionable and sort of cool. He was great fun to live with, matched me in culinary skills, kept the place very tidy, had great taste in scatter cushions, loved the Pet Shop Boys from the get-go and never once tried to suck my cock. But the great thing was the amount of fizzing fish-vents which came with such a flat-mate. I sank my throbulator into three very friendly vaginas that year (1986-87) and I reckon they all came my way due to my gay flat-mate. Gay men are sort of fanny-magnets and if as a straight guy you can operate within their orbit, you can accidentally be at the receiving end of all sorts of female attention. Cheers for all the 1980’s fanny (American=vagina) Brian.

As for bromance. I have a male friend who I have known for forty-odd years. We do not get naked and cuddle. We have never embraced. A couple of times we have shaken hands (funerals, New Years etc) but this was uncomfortable and we quickly assumed proper male distancing. It is much better that way.

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

Thanks my Lord, but I must add people are very influenced buy other. When gay guy, surrounded by women, sees you from the distance and say… “-OMG, I would love to XXX-xxx-X-xx-XXX-x-XXX that Scottish Stallion.” …Indeed things get very easy from that point onward with the ladies. Gay friends are fanny-magnets indeed and comes with lots of other benefits, but I doubt he didn’t have a crush on you. Best of luck with Miss Gyllenhaal 🙂

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.