Woman On a Train Expects a Pussy Pass, Gets Laughed At

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Everything Else Woman On a Train Expects a Pussy Pass, Gets Laughed At

This topic contains 19 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  Mute 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Acneska
    Keymaster
    Goints: 6,284
    VIP – Server Donor

ilovemygramps
    Participant
    Goints: 617

Boy did she get laughed at. And with that attitude & that voice, I can’t imagine her ever having a lasting relationship!

Mr Spock
      Participant
      Goints: 635

Oh boy! That’s an annoying, whiny voice.
      And what was she doing pretending to read her ticket, flipping it over, and reading it, flipping it back and reading it again? She wasn’t even reading it lol.

KissMyPikachu
      Participant
      Goints: 47

Ha Fukn Ha!

Sadistic
    Participant
    Goints: 311

Not sure if that was a set-up gag, but that was fucking hilarious! Laughed at by other females too! That made it even better. What an entitled bitch!

REDRUM
    Participant
    Goints: 652

“Attractive woman!” xD BITCH, PLEASE! Fuck outta here with that bullshit. I hate these types of bitches, man. These are the types of women that ask to speak to the manager. The that expects everyone to bend over for her. The type that literally needs to be wiped off the face of this earth. Please tell me this cunt got lynched post-exit.

Rsking
    Participant
    Goints: 494

Whats even funnier is the fact that even the elders on that bus were laughing at that entitled ass hole XD someone get the fire extinguisher and and the burn creme we have a 3rd degree on our hands…

thedre
    Participant
    Goints: 7,669
    VIP – Server Donor

Oh my god, ha,ha! Looks good on her, that despicable white trash, cunt!

Sadistic
      Participant
      Goints: 311

That itself is the pussy pass. I’m pretty so I get what I want and I know it. “But officer I wasn’t speeding, look at these. Can I go now big boy?” That is exactly the type of bitch she is. Sorry @thedre, this reply was meant for the post above yours. I’m tired and fucked it up.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by  Sadistic. Reason: Dumb mistake

Rsking
        Participant
        Goints: 494

@sadistic
        lol I know that feeling hell I’m almost there my self

iCthulhu
    Participant
    Goints: 95

“Attractive woman!” lmfao

Clarity
    Participant
    Goints: 364

The actual sound of the laughter was great.

Road Pavement
    Participant
    Goints: 4,631

It looks like she enjoys being knocked up by black people

illegalsmile55
      Participant
      Goints: 3,217

More importantly, does she have 15 kids?

itsplaster
    Participant
    Goints: 2,393
    VIP – Server Donor

She seemed a bit drunk. Obviously, that was her true personality but I wonder if she’d kept it in check if she didn’t seem a bit drunk/pilled up. This is the kind of shit that comes back to haunt you online.

john singleton mosby
      Participant
      Goints: 368

Does it matter if she would be acted differently…she’s a stupid bitch case closed…cuz I wonder if she isn’t more of a cunt sober…if she is indeed drunk

itsplaster
        Participant
        Goints: 2,393
        VIP – Server Donor

JSM – I said “that’s obviously her true personality.” So you make no point.

haydolf_hittler
    Participant
    Goints: 422

the gender genocide is fast approaching, i hope you ladies are ready because there is hell to pay the karmic energy you have built up in such a short amount of time is going to be unleashed back some day and that day WILL come and dont attack me please i am just passing on a prophecy from a very talented mystic contact

john singleton mosby
      Participant
      Goints: 368

Of course it will happen…don’t need a mystic to know that…just a smoke while doing your morning pressie n watching the latest BG. Dilf where are ya???

Mute
    Participant
    Goints: 124

She exudes confidence….

• This reply was modified 8 months, 3 weeks ago by  Mute.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.