Tagged: 

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Acneska
      Participant

Women Have Come a Long Way

itsplaster
      Participant

What was that for? A cancer thing? A joke? I don’t know the context.

How far have you come from this time last year?

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

First; I don’t think the first picture came from female initiative. Instead, government trying to convince women to help in the war effort by taking jobs they wouldn’t normally do. Empowering and psychologically motivating them to do it.
      Second; Fuc**** feminist bulls***.

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

Here is my protest!!

illegalsmile55
      Participant

“You’ve come a long way baby, to get where you’ve got to today. You’ve got your own cigarette now baby, you’ve come a long, long way”

Virginia Slims cigarette Ad

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster
          illegalsmile55
          Participant

This commercial is older than you are….fucking feminists!! How dare they!

@masterplan

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

And you was too young to smoke. Unless you crazy mo….
          Can’t believe you remember that but don’t remember me πŸ˜›
          This is not feminists but capitalism profiting from their movement. Here is another one:

Put my own pict up for you πŸ˜‰ Won’t be there for long.

illegalsmile55
          Participant

@masterplan
          I’m stumped, where should I know you from? Be easy on me, I’m old… πŸ™

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

Come on pretty. I’m talking about my avatar and Op.Ilusions which you forgot about it. You are perfect. Unless one is so young it is still curious about sex, I much prefer and older lady. Anything in between and sex is just a tool to get things from you, or hurt someone else πŸ˜›

illegalsmile55
          Participant

OH! I remember all those things! My Alzheimer’s is not in that of an advanced stage yet.
          I was wondering if you were a member from the past, and I knew you by another name. *shrugs* I’m baked right now. πŸ˜›
          No pie, I’m making strawberry jam tomorrow with about 10#s of berries. I’m getting everything ready!

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

A ‘WE LOVE COCK’ flag wound’t be very appropriate. πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Lucythepoosy
      Spectator

1943 woman looks tough. The others look like cunts.

illegalsmile55
        Participant

Very nice loosy. I snort/laughed.

Nataska
        Participant

That’s cause she lifts Marily M use to do weights to

Nataska
      Participant

Love the first picture cause she’s showing muscle and I luv women who lift second is stupid funny but someone on here got a big problem with women the second one is a joke first one muscles love

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

U did not mention the third picture. I hope is not me hahahaha

Nataska
          Participant

I doubt you lift apart from your mouth whoops sorry couldn’t resist

Women have come just as far as men. The problem is that we have both been going the wrong way for some time and were pissed at eachother because we have both contributed to eachother taking stupid paths.

Nataska
        Participant

Quite good answer your actually not a shovenist pig

Oh nd more importantly we both blame the other for our own mistakes. No one wants to blame themselves which is stupid because as soon as you know the root of the problem, even if it is youre fault, it can be addressed fixed and often no hard feelings if one admits their own mistake.

Nataska
          Participant

It’s shows maturity if you admit your in the wrong it shows your growing up people blame other sex to much I see it on here from shovenists pigs there is a lot of wrong things with men but I’m
          Not screaming my head off saying all men are this all men are that I can’t change anybody they have to want to change themselves I didn’t grow up till I went college and got 3 diplomas it took over 30 years for me to realise my faults and where I went wrong I think if a person is happy on them selves they don’t put others down or put blame they deal with it and move on

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.