World’s Tallest Woman

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Everything Else World’s Tallest Woman

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      despy
      Participant

Check out this beast! I had just ordered beverage and stepped aside to affix lid when I looked over and saw this monstrosity. I stopped cold to listen to its voice. It was not a man so it made me feel bad. I did not even position myself outside to get frontal view, metely walked on

I included counter girl for scale (note the terror in her eyes)

https://ibb.co/WPvMZ6p

despy
      Participant

UPDATE

Indian be like “HOW. Her waist came up to here”

https://ibb.co/09BPXYZ

thedre
        Participant

She Is a direct descendant of Sasquatch, or Big-Foot as many call-it, me thinks! lol.
        And that Indian,,, he be like,,, me can eat that fish standing-up,,,
        But why would man do such an awful thing to himself, even without fishing net nylons-on.

despy
          Participant

Thats just it, it was not a man! It was girl. I hung around to hear the voice
          πŸ™

HamburgerBob
      Participant

She’s probably been dealing with frightful social distancing her whole life, I mean look at that dude behind her.

despy
        Participant

Lmao I noticed him too πŸ˜†

HamburgerBob
          Participant

I do feel bad for her though!
          It must suck when a woman looks like a guy pretending to be a woman.

lady-lexis
      Participant

Somebody needs to airlift her some friggin’ hair conditioner. Like right now.

despy
        Participant

Like helicopter putting out forest fire, circling then dumping from buckets πŸ˜†

thedre
      Participant

@despy
      What store, or boutique were you at Desp, if you don’t mind me asking? Cause there is this snack bar type thing, and clothing racks behind-it. Was it like a Dunkin-Donuts franchise Type-O-Thing, inside a clothing store, or something like they have with Tim Horton’s, and McDonald’s in just about every Walmart now??

despy
        Participant

LMFAO! You asked for it, note the Earth in flowerbed. When you call to complain leave my name out of it πŸ˜›

https://ibb.co/z5hhDYV

thedre
          Participant

@despy
          O.M.G. Desp there is A Globe in front of it, lol, you trying ta give meh a art-attack? πŸ˜‰

despy
          Participant

πŸ˜†

thedre
      Participant

Here are a few other tall woman, but most are less of a monstrosity as the one you saw (and should have run from) instead of snapping that picture you brave, but silly Girl, lol πŸ˜‰
      Those Old Perverted Smiling Men taking photo’s with them in the first video are priceless. πŸ˜‰

thedre
        Participant

In The Second Video,,, Check-out the Turkish teen at the 7 minute 10 second mark, as she holds not only 1 (one) but 2 or (two) titles. One as the tallest woman in Turkey,,, and the Other, or second one As the Woman With The Biggest Ears of All Living Mammals on earth, even surpassing Jumbo The Elephant, lol. πŸ˜‰

thedre
      Participant

You Guys/Gals remember this dude eh?? He was the Tallest Man on Earth at The Time. His name was Wadlow. But as a kid my mom used to have to correct my younger brother all the time cause he used to always call him Waldo. And if, or when we tried to corrected him, he would take a raging fit, lol.

One day when i was bugging him about-it in the backyard while playing with toy cars,,, he Threw a little Metal Tonka Car/Truck at me, and got me Right Square in the forehead. Some think that that’s what happened to me, but of course,,, i disagree. πŸ˜‰

despy
        Participant

I feel real horrible for these people. Imagine living life like that? How could you even fly on airplane? Not like you could ask for two seats to fix it. On a brighter note they probably die real quick as their organs are probably really wonky πŸ˜€

thedre
          Participant

@Desp
          Yea,,, true enough girl, as it’s not something that i would ever want to be afflicted with. They are usually caused by a tumor on their Petuitary Gland. This Gland is responsible for growth.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.