Would you milk these tits?

Best Gore Forums Fapping Corner Naked Girls Would you milk these tits?

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Road Pavement
      Participant

Would you?

Wow.Too big for me. She must have killer back pain.

thedre
        Participant

No fucking way brother, @RoadPavement as i have a tendency to fall asleep after getting the Wife, & I off. Many times she has to take my Smoke out of my hand cause me out before it, true, lol. And if i would happen to sleep with her and have that (completely naked on top of blanket knock-out shit) happen to me with those monstrosities close by, there is a good chance i would be diedid by morning from suffocation dude.:(

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

I’d rather get a blowjob from a rabid dog and its cannibal owner.

illegalsmile55
        Participant

@psychotherapist, in what order? 😏

Those are gross boobs, what a waste. The nipple/areolas look like giant coffee cakes.

illegalsmile55
      Participant

@roadpavement
      How many kids do you think she has? A guesstimate would suffice. 😛

thedre
        Participant

I was a fool as a younger well built Frenchman,not being able to say NO. But after awhile, i got sick of all the bullshit, And Doing The Dirty Work. Cause i was too nice, way too many times,to these ladies just because they were very nice, lonely and sometimes felt bad for them. Never Liked Big Fake Boobs Meself,,,rather small, and real. 🙂
        Anyways, i always laughed when i heard this “Classic Steely Dan Tune” because for me it spoke volumes, lol. 😉

Mr Spock
      Participant

Now those are what I call some super funbags. I could play with them all day. Jig and bounce them too.
      Airbags too. I’d happily drive with her in the codriver seat. If we crash, it’s nice to know that I have a brilliant airbag to hit my head onto.

Yeah, I’d milk those. 🙂

cherry3xo
      Spectator

Holy Shit; those are some serious knocker’s right there😲!! WoW!! I wouldn’t want to have to deal with those!! Phew

Mr Spock
        Participant

@Cherry. It would indeed give me great pleasure to watch you deal with those. ((Ahem!!))

butterballbobby
      Participant

I think this is on my bucket list, somehow…

Strychnine ✪
      Participant

Enough milk in these to feed the entire african continent.

Tits

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

@strychnine

There’s enough tit on this page to cover the entire fucking African continent!

illegalsmile55
        Participant

That’s fucking gross. Poor tits look like they’re trying to escape, just hanging by a thread.

Mr Spock
        Participant

When that women runs for the bus, I wonder if the swinging breasts will hit her repeatedly in the face? lol.

No milk from those…im quite certain that those would operate much like cheese whiz dispensers…theyd be nice to play with and see the look of contentment and sexual expectation in her eyes. But i wouldnt get underneath those!

Road Pavement
      Participant

We have women on this forum, All we have to do is track them down and grab the others and open a dairy company that sells women’s breast milk.

big-gun44
      Participant

I’m an ass man.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.