Would You Rather

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Everything Else Would You Rather

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 12 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  MorphineKisses 2 years ago.

• Author

Raving Mad Pigeon
    Participant
    Goints: 102

Would you rather
    – get hung in a stuffy room with your right toe just able to touch the ground
    – get shot, however only one person of eight is firing live ammunition. (.22 calibre). The others have slingshots firing rotten, maggoty meat or pebbles. From a distance of twenty meters.
    – get decapitated with a serrated butter knife.
    – drown in a dark cave
    – burn to death on a pyre in the company of overtly zealous religious people.
    – starve to death in a tiny room.
    – Be roasted under the desert sun, basically dehydrate to a crisp.
    – Be kicked sparta style down a well. (which is a kilometer deep.)

StonedRocks
    Participant
    Goints: 271

Spartan kicked fosho. Although that firing squad scenario i could handle as well.

Would you rather:

-have one of your legs mauled and shreded by a dull chainsaw

-stick your hand in a lawnmower blade spinning at full speed

-live in a Brazilian favela surrounded by flipflop da silvas (which we all know means inevitable death of sorts)

Raving Mad Pigeon
      Participant
      Goints: 102

Damn, that’s a hard one. I think I would prefer the loss of a leg over a hand, though.

Aegrescit medendo
    Participant
    Goints: 1,173

What is the first one, a back alley penis enlargement surgery? I think getting kicked down the well would be nice, kinda like going back into the womb.

Would you rather:
    – be aborted or
    – relive your life from the beginning?

Bloodletting000
    Participant
    Goints: 583

I’ll got for Sparta style because that’s bad ass and I hope I die when I hit the ground.

Rsking
      Participant
      Goints: 494

just a bit of math here but 1 kilometer is 1000 meters so basically you would fall 1093.613yards or 0.621371 miles… or another way to put it is 3,280.84 Feet or basically near the top of the Jeddah Tower in Saudi Arabia when its complete (the proposed height is 1.6 kilometer’s tall in 2020 is when it is scheduled to be completed) have fun jumping off a sky scraper ^.^ also you will be hitting the ground at or near terminal velocity got to love math

howefrank
    Participant
    Goints: 142

I choose living in a favela surrounded by flip floppers…. okay I got one… would you rather live your life over again,see all your mistakes coming and not be able to do anything to change… but be able to help your friends avoid the mistakes they previously made OR live your life over again avoiding all the mistakes you made in the previous life, only to see all of your friends make all the mistakes they made in life and not be able to help them…???

FredHawley
      Participant
      Goints: 300

Being a selfish cunt I would have to choose the latter.

annie
    Participant
    Goints: 33

Would you rather —

Drop the bomb on all the isis scum and never see another one of their killing vids

OR

Keep the isis scum in a controlled area and let them film their killing vids using murderers,rapists and peodo’s?

Winston Streicher
    Participant
    Goints: 125

Push them over the border into Israel and parachute video cameras down to them.

MorphineKisses
    Participant
    Goints: 118

Hung in a stuffy room. Lift my toe off the floor and get that shit over and done with…With the ‘stuffy room’ situation, They will smell and find my rotting bloated corpse quicker than most which i count as a plus lol andddddd who doesn’t love a bit of asphyxiation.

mimidori85
    Participant
    Goints: 75

I would rather starve in a small room…

Would you rather:
    Have all of your skin peeled off one inch at a time…

Have your genitals cut off cooked and served to you on a platter OR

Be mauled by starving loins in a cage?

MorphineKisses
      Participant
      Goints: 118

Mauled by starving lions! Recycle yourself for a good cause and all that spill lol

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.